Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 93

528 25 6
By LightWolf46

Ray's POV - 2 days later

"Ray, I need you to babysit Eri, she wants to go see some show, but I have other things to do right now." Dad says to me as I'm sitting in class during lunch, Katsu next to me as we're going over the math lesson.

"Cool, what does she want to see?" I ask Dad.

"I'll just have her come by the dorm house after class." Dad says to me.

"I'll just pick her up. Should I take Shinso too for family bonding? Or shall I bring Katsu so people can assume we have a child?" I ask and Katsu smirks.

"I was gonna go see the old hag later for some of her recipes. Take Shinso, the insomniac needs to liven up." Katsu says to me and I nod.

"Ooo, can you get her bread recipe for me. I really want some homemade bread and Mom doesn't have a recipe for it." I ask Katsu who nods.

"I'll make sure to get it. While your out, I need a few things picked up, since you'll probably be out that way." Katsu says to me and he texts me the things he needs.

"Are you making dinner?" I ask Katsu as I look at the list on my phone.

"Later this week probably." Katsu says to me and I nod.

"Do you want me to bring home dinner then?" I ask Katsu who puts his arm around my shoulders.

"No, I'll probably be having dinner at the old hags house." Katsu says to me and I nod.

"Tell your Mom and Dad I say hi." I say to Katsu who nods.

Katsu kisses my cheek and we sit on our phones for the rest of the lunch period, I'm enjoying having my boyfriend next to me.

After classes

I head to the door of the school and I see Shinso. "Hey, we're taking Eri to go see a show, get ready." I say to Shinso.

"What?" Shinso asks confused.

"Meet me at my dorm house in like, 20 minutes." I say to Shinso who nods.

"Ok." Shinso says and I nod.

I go to the dorm house and I get dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. I put on my Endeavor coat and I put on my gloves.

I put on my boots and I grab my bag.

I head down to the door and Katsu grabs my waist and pulls me to him. "Where are you going?" Katsu asks me with a smirk.

I kiss Katsu who smirks. "I have to go give Eri a totally awesome day." I say to Katsu who kisses me again.

"Well have fun, and stay warm. I love you." Katsu says to me and I smile.

"I love you too. Have fun at your parents." I say to Katsu and he hugs me tightly.

I hug him, and he doesn't move for a while. "Is something wrong Honey?" I ask him quietly since he's not moving.

"No, usually we hang out after school on Tuesday's and you spend all afternoon attached to me. But today is Tuesday and we're both busy." Katsu pouts and I smile amused by that.

I kiss Katsu's cheek as I step back. "Hey, I have nothing after therapy tonight, let's watch a movie in your room, you think of a snack, I'll be kinda busy." I say to Katsu who smiles at that. "Who knows, I might even be free before hand, and we can watch the Golden Girls, and cuddle." I say to Katsu who kisses my temple as he holds me closer.

"That sounds like the perfect evening." Katsu says to me and I smile as I kiss his cheek as he rests his face in my hair, he holds me close to him. "Your perfect." Katsu says to me quietly and then spits out my hair as he steps back, causing me look at him amused.

Katsu smirks as I kiss him. "I have to go, I'll see you later and I love you." I say to Katsu who kisses my cheek.

"I'll see you later. Have fun." Katsu says to me with a smirk. "I love you too." Katsu says as he puts my ear muffs on me.

I smile and I leave. I go pick up Eri and I go meet with Shinso.

"Alright Eri, what show did you want to go see?" I ask her as I walk with her hand in mine, Shinso on the other side of her.

"This. I saw it and I thought it'd be cool. Though I wish I could have seen it with Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Mic." Eri says to us as she pouts slightly at the end while holding a poster.

"Nahhhh, we're cooler." I say as I hold Eri's hand. "Cause we're a decent 15 years younger and we have cooler quirks." I say to Eri with a small shrugs.

"Your still mad at Mr. Aizawa aren't you?" Eri asks me.

I pout slightly and Shinso finds that amusing. "Yes." I say and Eri giggles at that. "Anyways." I say and I take the poster and I type in the address to my phone.

"Can you tell me why your mad at Mr. Aizawa so it can be fixed?" Eri asks me.

I pick her up. "Dad was brainwashed by my ex-therapists son who wanted to get me kicked out of school so he could be in the hero class when the next runner up was supposed to be Shinso. But anyways, Dad was being a jerk to me the whole time." I say and Eri nods.

"But hasn't he tried to apologize yet?" Eri asks me.

I huff. "He didn't listen to me regardless of the hypnotism, even when I was asking simple questions. I've refused to hear him out. Though Cameron told me to be the bigger person, he asks me every time I go in for my session if I've talked to Dad." I say and Shinso snorts.

"Why won't an apology work? It wasn't his fault. He was brainwashed." Eri defends Dad and I pout slightly.

"It's about the principal of punishment." I say and Shinso looks at me amused. I do an italian hand gesture and Eri giggles amused at that.

"This is japan." A stuck up lady comments as we walk past her.

"Oh yeah." I say in a surprised tone as I flip her off with my pinky, causing her to gasp in shock.

Eri giggles and I smirk amused.

"Part of the Endeavor Agency, I see. I'm telling your boss." The lady says to me as she walks past us in a huff.

I snicker amused. "Endeavor can have fun with her." I say to Shinso.

"We should totally pick up Kota and your two cousins." Shinso says to me.

"Your being me for me. This amazing." I say and Shinso nods. "Your being bad influence me though and I should not be proud. But I am nonetheless. Let's go!" I say and Eri grins as I point forward.

I go to that Kitty Agency and I see Kota. "I'm borrowing your cousin." I say to Madalay.

"Why?" Madalay asks me.

"We're gonna go see a theatrical show in a public park, and for once me borrowing children was not my idea." I say to Mandalay.

"You mean the one Kota was talking about that he wanted to see but we have patrol?" Pixi-Bob asks me as she pops her head in.

"Can I go?" Kota asks Madalay.

"Have him here before dinner which is at 6." Mandalay says to me firmly.

"Got it. Let's go!" I say to Kota who nods and follows me out of the building where Shinso and Eri are waiting.

"Eri?" Kota asks shocked and I watch as he gets nervous.

I smirk slightly as Kota fumbles with his words while Eri looks confused.

"Let's go get my cousins!" I say as I grab the childrens hands, pulling them with me.

"RAY!" I hear Endeavor yell and I hurry my pace, causing Shinso to laugh.

"What did you do?" Kota asks me.

"I flipped off an old lady with my pinky." I say and Eri nods.

"She started it though, she provoked Ray." Eri testifies.

"Exactly. So Endeavor is worked up over nothing and I don't have a thing to worry about." I say and I laugh nervously.

"Your in trouble." Eri and Kota say to me and I sulk.

I think for a moment before I remember. "I just remembered my cousins are in America." I say with a slight pout.

"Oh well." Shinso says to me and I nod.

We start heading towards the show when a lady confronts us.

"Are those two kids yours?" She asks us.

I look at Eri and Kota and then at her. "Ma'am I work for a condom company, these are just customer complaints." I say and Shinso wheezes while the lady stares at me in shock while Eri and Kota look confused. "I'm also babysitting, have a nice day." I say with a smile and I pull my group with me as we walk past her.

"What does that even mean?" Kota asks me.

"It means we don't tell Mandalay and Dad what I just said, and you'll understand it one day." I say to Kota and Eri who nod at that. "That day is not today though." I say as we keep walking.

"That was great." Shinso says to me and I nod.

"I know." I say with a smirk.

We get to the theatrical outdoor showing of some drink commercial.

I watch with Eri on my shoulders and Kota on Shinso's shoulders.

"Oh no, Sour Lemon is stealing someone from the audience!" The lady announcer yells as Sour Lemon races right for me.

"Oh no." I say as dread goes through me.

Sour Lemon steals a girl who is really pretty, who also happened to get pushed in front of me.

"Oh thank god." I say and I watch as a guy with pink antennas is forced to be this Cider Man guy or whatever and he saves the girl.

"Oh my god! Is that Cascade?" The kid who was with the couple asks as he looks at me.

"What's Cascade doing here? And who are the children with her?"

"She is a violent person, the news said it, she might have kidnapped them."

I sigh.

Why did I agree to come here? I should have just forced Dad to take Eri. I could have avoided so much trouble.

"What do we do?" Shinso whispers to me.

"I'm about to be in so much trouble." I say as I look at the sky for a moment. "Listen up losers and hussies, I'm just taking these two kids to watch an outdoor theatrical viewing of a soda commercial. I was asked to. So quit your assumptions and leave it alone." I say to the group of worriers.

"What'd you call us?" A lady yells at me.

"Now what do we do?" Shinso asks me.

"Now, we run." I say and I hold Eri and I run with Shinso next to me who has Kota.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" Eri and Kota cheer.

"I'm in so much trouble!" I cry as an angry mob chases us.

The girl from before, stops the mob. "Now leave it alone, she's babysitting and you guys were making some rude remarks." She says and every guy falls in love with her along with most of the women, all except for Shinso and that antenna guy.

I watch her as she gets the angry mob to quiet down, and then she turns to me.

"Now, remember, your a hero, you should be setting an example." She says to me sternly.

I watch her for a moment. "I don't set examples, I just save people and look cool and attend my classes. I literally piss people off for fun. Except for today. I would have been glad to be invisible." I say and she pouts which has everyone glaring at me, which scares Eri. "Hey! Piss off already! Your scaring Eri!" I yell at them and they hurry off as I scowl at them.

"Lemillion would have stopped them with a smile." Eri pouts.

"I smile for like 3 people. My boyfriend, My dog, and the public who actually like me." I say to Eri who giggles at that.

"What about Eve?" Shinso asks me.

"Eve sleeps all day and when I try to smile at her, she claws my face. I love her to death, but I'd rather not get laughed at again for having scratches on my face from my cat." I say to Shinso.

"Why haven't I gotten an Oh Wow from them yet?" The girl whispers confused as she watches me and Shinso argue.

The kid from before tugs on my sleeve and I look at him for a moment, before I bend down, Eri getting out of my arms so I can give this kid my undivided attention.

"Your really cool. Almost as cool and Cider Man 2, who is over there!" The kid says to me as he points to the kid with the antennas.

"Holy crap she's hot!" A guy yells looking at me.

I pet the kids head as I grin slightly. "What's your name?" I ask the kid.

"My name is Yuuta!" He says to me with a grin.

"Well does Yuuta have a quirk?" I ask him with a smile.

"No, that's why I admire heros! Like Cider Man Number 2!" Yuuta says to me with a grin.

"Well Yuuta, in a world of hero's and a world of villains, we heros need civilians to save, now don't go looking for danger, I'm not promoting that, at all, but even if you don't have a quirk, remember that you can contribute to society, keep admiring your heros, we enjoy the attention. It's our reward for a hard days work." I say to Yuuta who grins at that.

"Could I still be a hero one day?" Yuuta asks me.

I smile at that and I ruffle his hair. "This world is filled with possibilities, dreams that were once impossible, are now possible, anyone can be a hero. But don't go looking for danger, seriously, that'll just wind you up in trouble with your Mom." I say and Yuuta laughs at the end of that. "Don't worry too much about being a hero though, just focus on the now, play heros and villains with the kids in your neighborhood, have fun being a kid. Life as an adult sucks. I should know, I've had to be the bigger person so much the past week that I'm disgusted with it." I say and Yuuta laughs again. "Leave the hero business right now, to Cider Man Number 2, he can handle it with his Fizzy Soda Punch." I sau to Yuuta who grins.

"You got it Cascade!" Yuuta says to me and I hold my hand up.

"High five Kid." I say and Yuuta high fives me with a grin. "That was a crisp high five." I say and I get up.

I look at the time and I wince slightly. "I still have to be out of the house for a few hours, cringe." I say and Shinso nods im agreement.

"The sunlight." Shinso complains.

"The cold." I say and Shinso nods.

"Can we go get some apples?" Eri asks me.

"You reminded me of my shopping list. Let's go! I have some shopping to do, and apples to get for the little lady!" I say and Eri grins as she runs after me.

"Yay! Apples!" Eri cheers.

My stomach growls and Shinso gives me a pointed stare, which reminds me I have not eaten today. "I've been busy." I say to Shinso who sighs.

"And you tell me to be healthy." Shinso says to me.

"I'm still ten times healthier than you, Mr. Eyebags." I say to Shinso who sighs amused. "Let's see, groceries for Katsu, snacks for my snack drawer in my gaming desk, I'm running low on my dark chocolate stash, so obviously I need to get more of that, I think I ran out of my iced coffees too." I say as I think about what I need. "And I need a bag of apples. Kota do you want anything?" I ask him.

"Can I get a chocolate bar?" Kota asks me.

"Sure." I say and Kota grins.

We do our shopping and then I take Kota back to Mandalay who nods in thanks and then we go back to the dorms.

I let Eri relax in the common room with Kiri and Izu.

I put away Katsu's groceries and I take my stuff up to my room where I put it away. "Come on Missy." I say and she gets off my bed and I put her harness on her.

I take her downstairs and Eri accompanies me on Missy's walk.

"What's the puppies name?" Eri asks me.

"Her name is Missile Launcher, Missy for short." I say to Eri who nods.

"Did Bakugou name her?" Eri asks me.

"Yes." I say and Eri giggles at that.

"Can I have more playdates with Kota?" Eri asks me curiously.

"Totally. I'll set them up with Mandalay, she'll be glad that Kota has a friend. And you need friends your own age too." I say to Eri who grins at that.

"That you Ray!" Eri cheers as she hugs my leg.

"Of course." I say as I pat her head.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 358 19
π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘”π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β‹†β‚Š ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
1.1M 19.4K 118
No requests
239K 4.8K 39
I do not own any of the BNHA characters