Seeing Red - BokuAka

By Haikyuu_nerd

Bokuto knew he had secrets. He knew he had issues. He also knew that visiting the red light district was like... More

1. Nervous
3. Special
4. Body Progress
5. Comfortable
6. Normal
7. Warm
8. Slow
9. Sleep Talking
10. Touching People
11. Salt Lamp
12. On the Counter
13. Ear
14. Stomach
15. Hurts
16. Techician
17. Five Hours
18. Quit
19. Squishy Face
20. Boyfriend
21. Nap
22. Amazing
23. Jobs
24. Better
25. Kisses
26. Resume
27. Wind Down
28. Ten
29. Ice Cream
30. Healthy
31. Boring
32. Love
33. Little Ones
34. Seeing

2. Talk to Me

2.2K 128 35
By Haikyuu_nerd

"Hey! Slow down!"

"No! Speed up!"

Bokuto furrowed his brows, speeding up. He ran after Kuroo on the sidewalk. Runs for him sucked, especially when he was able to run with friends.

"You doing okay?"

"Yep!"

Kuroo slowed down his running. "Something happen at the place?"

"Nope."

"Did you even go?" Kuroo questioned. He slowed his jog to a walk.

"I did go." Bokuto chuckled softly. "It was really nice!"

"Who'd you get?"

"Akaashi." Bokuto sat down on a bench. "He's super sweet."

"Wait, Akaashi? He's so chill. What did you do with him?"

Bokuto smiled. "Cuddled!"

Kuroo deadpanned. "What the hell dude I thought you were looking for a hookup?"

"I don't really enjoy having sex. I already told you."

"You went to the red light district for cuddles?!"

A mother walking by with her daughter hurried by, giving them a dirty glare. Bokuto gave her an apologetic smile. "There are kids around here dude."

Kuroo rolled his eyes. "You need to find a boyfriend."

Bokuto felt a pull in his chest. He had tried for the longest time to find a lover and Kuroo always reminded him of how lonely he was. Bokuto did try to ignore him, he really did. It just hurt so bad. "One day I'll get a boyfriend!"

"God I hope so. Speaking of which, I need to get home to Kenma."

Bokuto stood hurriedly. "I can drive you there!"

"I'm good. Bye Bokuto." Kuroo walked off.

Bokuto stood in place, taking a deep breath. He looked around before walking to his car and going home. No use in trying anymore with talking.

He sat on his bed before realizing Akaashi may be working again. Or at least any other nice people. He hurried back out, hopeful.

When he got to the same building Suga immediately smiled at him. "Hey! It's only been two days silly. You ready for more cuddles?"

"Is he free?"

"He's actually doing a session right now. He's going to take a while to get out because of aftercare and stuff."

"Wait like- session? As in...?"

"As in he's having sex with a client." Suga glanced down at something behind his desk. "Yep."

"What are you lookin at?"

"Oh! I don't think you want to see this."

Bokuto blinked.

"It's cameras in the rooms. I was making sure things were okay."

"Oh!" He laughed nervously. "When should I come back?"

"I'll go check." Suga went into a hallway and returned. "Give him twenty minutes."

Bokuto nodded. He sat down against the wall, playing with his phone case. It was pretty quiet in the lobby, only the sounds of Sugawara moving in his chair kept him grounded.

A man walked past him and he glanced up. Akaashi came to the hallway entrance, in comfortable clothing and holding his waist. "Kotarou? You're back?"

Bokuto looked up at him. He smiled wide. "You remembered my name!"

Akaashi gestured with a hand for him to get closer. "Cuddles?"

"Mhmm!"

Sugawara smiled. "That's so sweet."

Bokuto followed Akaashi back to his room quickly. "Are you okay? You look tired."

"I'm alright, just a bit frustrated." Akaashi reached under his bed and pulled out a big blanket. "But that is something for another time."

Bokuto helped him put the blanket on the bed. "How long have you been working?"

"Since six this morning."

Bokuto glanced at his watch. It was three in the afternoon. "Oh goodness..."

Akaashi looked up. "What?"

"You've been working so long."

"These are typical hours for me. I don't work nine to five like everyone else but that's part of the job." He lit a candle and turned down the lights. "I have an idea this time of what to do."

Bokuto nodded, watching him.

"Are you comfortable removing any clothing?"

"Uh... no." Bokuto laughed nervously. "Not really."

"That's okay." Akaashi got on his bed and pat next to him. "Get under the blankets."

Bokuto got under his blankets and watched Akaashi closely. Akaashi got close to him and got him to lay down on his chest. He ran his fingers through his hair, rubbing his scalp.

"How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good actually."

"Comfortable?"

"Mhmm."

"You seem comfortable." Akaashi rubbed behind his ear. He was whispering to him, being as gentle as possible. "Everything is okay?"

"Kinda..."

"Kinda? Why is that?"

"Mm... just need cuddles and stuff."

"Do others not cuddle you?"

Bokuto shook his head, starting to get more comfortable. Akaashi kept running his fingers through Bokuto's hair.

"Do you need anything? Water or something to eat?"

"No thank you."

"No reason to be so polite. Just relax sweet boy..."

Bokuto smiled to himself. A near stranger holding him and calling him a sweet boy felt so affirming and tender.

Akaashi kissed his forehead. "You're okay here. If you need you can take another nap. I'm here to make you feel safe."

Bokuto closed his eyes. His body was nice and warm and Akaashi's fingers running through his hair felt so nice. He hadn't felt this in years. Last time this happened his family hadn't known of the hidden trans pride flag in his closet and he'd laid in his older sister's lap and they'd talked for hours.

His sisters had always had a feeling his behavior was more than what he let on and they'd all grown close. They were the ones to help pay for top surgery and binders and packers. They set him up on dates and bought him pride gifts. They didn't cast him away when he came out as a trans male. They loved helping him and loving him.

Akaashi looked down and smiled at Bokuto's heavy lidded eyes. "Oh goodness you seem so tired."

"Please keep talking to me."

Akaashi hummed to him. "Alright... well. Did you know cuddling fights depression? This is making your brain get a bit better. Isn't that lovely? Baby sloths also are addicted to cuddling."

Bokuto's body seemed to relax. Akaashi smiled at him.

"You sleeping?"

Bokuto snored softly, resting peacefully.

Suga peeked his head into the room. "How's the teddy bear?"

"He's tired."

Sugawara frowned. "He needs a therapist, not a prostitute."

"I'm getting paid and he's getting his serotonin. I have no complaints, even if this is a weird request." Akaashi let up on the head scratching. Bokuto whined softly, shifting. Akaashi went back to rubbing his hair and gently shifted him. "Plus he doesn't smell like that last guy."

"Oh God I glanced at the camera and that seemed so bad. Are you feeling okay?"

"Very sore and a bit drained but everything else is okay."

"Did he hurt you?"

Akaashi stared before returning his stare to Bokuto's scalp.

"Akaashi. Come on. There's a panic button in here for a reason."

"Rough sex is what they expect from me since I'm so skinny and don't talk back."

Suga walked in and gave him a water bottle. "We need to get those bad habits out of your head."

"Later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.7K 25
⚠TW⚠ There will be mention of abuse and this story will include self-harm and suicidal thoughts. If you are sensitive to these topics please read wit...
56.7K 2K 30
Long description so i moved it to the prologue. All you need to know is that akaashi is ftm trans and gay, in a trans/homophobic household. Warnings...
8K 262 56
Bakugo is trans but no one knows in class except for Kirishima and Midoriya. He likes you but he doesn't know how to tell you and how you would react.
106K 4.2K 25
Overprotective. That one word alone describes his parents. Especially his father. Bokuto Koutarou was not allowed to go out without his parents tagg...