My Teen Wife by Kajal

By survi1990

Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kaj... More

Prologue
Casts👏👏
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
WISHING 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Celebration
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Happy...New...Year🥳🥳🥳
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Last Chapter 😌
🙏Epilogue 🙏

Chapter - 34

7.1K 332 16
By survi1990

Hello, Salam Namaskar.... My starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

Omicron and Corona are again spreading poison now😖😖😖

Don't don't worry.... Nothing will happen, if........ We never let it happen...

So please follow all the essential protocols and at the same time enjoy my story 😂😂

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****

In the last chapter, we have seen that... Finally Raj decided to give this relationship a chance.... Which is still unknown to Kajal, but still his first initiative of that forehead kiss has made her very emotional.

He has decided.... But is it really very easy to follow what you've decided???

Let's see

Now Present....

"Torture!!!! Fiza said frustrating. And Kajal looked at her confused.

Kavya intertwined and said, " Our semester exams are preponed!!!
Instead of 14th...its gonna began from 4th of this month "

Kajal became totally petrified, when Kavya shook her she managed to say, "b... But... I didn't start the revision... How can I do that in three days!!!

Three of them group hugged to ease the tension.

" There'll be a problem for me... I can't be able to attain my cousin sister's wedding now.... The tickets are booked... Packing is done, but now everything is spoiled "kavya said looking down.

Fiza rubbed her back and said, " Relax!!! What to do... We can't change the fact now....

They all went back to home as there'll be no classes for revision work. All of them have started studying post lunch only.

*****

In the evening, when Raj entered home, he saw loads of books were scattered on the couch in the living room,coffee mugs are kept on the center table..... And his lovely wife was sitting dropping her face in the pillow.

Kajal was sitting like this 😂

Is she crying!!! Raj thought and went near her.

"Kajal.... You're okay na??? He asked in a velvety soft voice.

" Huh.... Arey aap aa gye!! She said getting surprised.
(Oh... You came)

"Yeah... But whats wrong with you!!! Raj asked cupping her left cheek.

He's getting tensed because now he became habitual of seeing his cheerful and happy wife in the evening who spreads her color all over the house like a butterfly ,but today this butterfly is sitting gloomy.

While he was asking her, Kajal was just looking at him with a cute pout. Suddenly she sat on his lap by keeping her both legs on both sides and hugged him tight.

She snuggled into his nape and said innocently, "Raj... hug me na... Please!!

Her act surprised him but still he hugged her back.

" Tightly na!!!! She whined like a kid.

Nowadays Raj started noticing her more keenly. He has observed that she's hell of a beauty with perfect curves at right places. And when her soft curves came in contact with his hard chest.... It started giving him a foreign and pleasurable feeling.

But, he hugged her tightly. After staying these months together and observing her affection for him. Till now he knew that Kajal does this whenever she's highly emotional. But this time the emotions are not seeming happy.

"Kya hua Kajal... Mujhe bhi nahi bataogi" He asked her in such a way like a kid is being asked.
(What happened Kajal... Won't you tell me)

After a complete silence of few minutes she broke the ice, mumbling on his neck, "my sem exams are preponed and my revision is still left... How Am I gonna complete it within three days"

Raj smiled on her childish worry and said, "You're tensed for this much only... I've heard that you're a bright student... Then why you're tensed.. I'm sure you're gonna rock in the exams too"

Raj said encouraging her.

"Do you believe!!! Kajal asked with hope.

" Of course I do"Raj said cupping her cheeks.

She again hugged him tightly and said, "Oh Raj!!! What would I do without you....

Raj pulled out of the hug and said fake sternly, " You'll Study!!!

She giggled and peck his lips happily.
Though it became casual for her but now it started giving electric waves kinda feeling to Raj.

She studied till 10 pm then they both slept hugging each other.... Yes!!!! hugging each other, not only kajal clinging to him😉

Next morning when Kajal was studying in the living room, Raj was ready to leave for office.

He came and sat beside her. He cupped her face and said, "Study well and dont take any tension.... Coz you're the best okay"

Kajal smiled and nodded her head cutely. Raj smiled and kissed her forehead, she too kissed his cheek and wished him a nice day.

They pulled back on someone's throat cleaning.

They saw Mrs. Meera Mathur standing on the threshold. She's looking down smilingly.

Raj moved back and went towards her. He said, "Aree... Mummy!!! Aaiye na.... Pranaam" He said and touch her feet.
(Oh mom.. Please come in.. Greetings )

"Khush rahiye Raj beta" Mrs. Mathur blessed him with whole heart.
She felt very happy to witness the bonding between her daughter and son in law.

"Mummy!!!! Kajal said and hugged her mother like a kid.

" Paji!!! Chal uth"Mrs.Mathur pat her back jokingly. (Naughty... Get up)

Kajal pulled back from the hug with a frown and said, "Great!!! Blessings for son in law and beating for daughter!!

Mrs. Mathur shrugged her shoulders smirking.

Kajal huffed and said, " My darling husband is ten times better than you... Atleast he hugs me back tightly whenever I hug hi.....

Kajal shut her mouth with her both palms when she realised, what she said in front of her mother. She looked down with a ripped tomato kinda face.

For the first time Raj saw her blushing. He smiled thinking that, "she looks irresistible with this pink blush"

Mrs. Mathur smiled on the unlimited affection of her daughter. To avoid more embarrassment, she started her talk.

"Actually... I came here to take Kajal along with me" Said Mrs. Mathur.

Both Kajal and Raj looked at her confusingly.

Guessing their expression Mrs. Mathur said, "Actually!!! Our neighbours...Kavya parents have left today morning for their native place for a wedding... So.. Kavya us all alone. So I've asked her to stay with us...

Though she and Kajal use to do group study from childhood and now they both are tensed because of the preponed exams. That's why I thought to take Kajal with me ,if you permits , so that they can do their group studying and also ease the tension . So, can I take her!!!

Raj was looking at his mother in law shocked. His smile is vanished.

He thought, "Did I have the right to stop her....

" But she need to be focused for the exams and you'll be a distraction "said his mind. Raj agreed.

" But... How are you gonna stay without her... Especially Now when...?? Said his heart.

Raj looked towards Kajal who's watching him with hope.

Kajal in her mind.... "Why isn't he saying no!!!
Didn't he like to stay with me...
Is he again planning to ignore me...
Didn't he still feel anything for me...
Please stop me Raj... Please!!!

Raj turned towards Mrs. Mathur and said, " Of course Mummy!!! She's your daughter... You don't need my permission.

Kajal looked at him with anger mixed hurt expression and heard her mother saying, "Doll... Pack your bag... We'll leave after breakfast and then...

But Kajal didn't let her finish her line and went upstairs with stomping feet.

Raj went behind her after few seconds. He saw from the room door that she's literally snatching her clothes from the hanger and throwing them on bed.

Kajal observed his actions from the corner of her eyes,she thought that he'll stop her but he's standing motionless.

She looked towards him grinding her teeth and pointed towards the luggage bag kept above the cupboard.

"Bag utar kar dijiye!!! She said in whisper yell. (Give me the bag)

She thought that now he'll definitely stop her, but to her dismay, Raj quietly went near the cupboard and handed her the bag.

She looked at him with mouth wide open, but snatched the bag from him and stuff her clothes inside it like a trash.

"What the hell does he think of himself.... She's murmuring herself.

" Kajal... Have something then you lea.... Raj couldn't complete his line as Kajal glared him hard.

Raj step more closer to her, much closer than before, he held her hand and asked, "What happened you....

Kajal yanked his hand and after zipping her bag she turned towards him, she pushed him by her shoulder to move out.

She reached the door and stopped there.

" Arghhhhhhh!!!!! She exclaimed stomping her feet hard and turned back towards him.

She cupped his face and gave him a hard peck on lips... She pulled away biting him hard on his lower lip and joined their foreheads whipping lightly.

Sssssss!!!! Raj exclaimed painfully and touch his lips. He felt a bit of blood there.

Kajal punched him lightly with both her fists on his chest and moved out of the room immediately with her luggage bag.

Raj was looking at her retreating back with a shock.

*****
Kajal wiped her teary face properly and went towards her mother.

"Let's go Mummy!!! She said looking down.

" Have breakfast first"Mrs.Mathur said.

"I m craving for your handmade chowmein today.... I'll have it there at home... Let's go" Kajal said holding her mother's elbow and dragging her out.

Mrs. Mathur looked towards Raj who was standing on the stairs with a sad face. She thought something , than left after wishing him bye.

Raj was remain standing on the stairs looking towards the door from where his wife has gone.

To be continued.......

***************

Exams are the horrible part of a student life😖😖😖😖

Agreed or not??

So...... Finally he has started to realise something but!!!! His wife again went away from him.

But distance always makes love stronger..... So...... it's good that she left???

Kajal is very angry on Raj for not stopping her... Will she forgive him???

What will Raj do now??

What did Mrs. Mathur thought and smiled looking at Kajal and Raj on her departure???

To know.... Stay tuned😉

Do read and share your comments about this chapter

Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐

Luv and hugs from yours loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 24.7K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
20K 1.1K 22
"Do you think really that I was forced to marry?" Reyansh asked me and I nodded. He came closer and whispered something in my ear "I planned this m...
40.1K 1.9K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
3.4M 132K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...