The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 8

76.2K 1.7K 949
By laaibah1243

As we walk up to the door my nerves take over me.

No I can't do this.

Too late your at the door idiot. You should of thought of that before coming here.

No one is talking to you. Maybe if I ask my dad he will take me back.

"What if they don't want me." I whisper out not sure if I want them to hear me or not.

"Caro stop worrying they all love you and have missed you so much I promise they want you here, Okay." He replies holding my hand to give me more comfort. (Darling)

"Okay." I breath out closing my eyes and inhaling as Valentino opens the door.

"Ready?" He questions, i nod unable to talk as he presses this intercom thing talking into it.

"Everyone come downstairs ora!" He shouts as I flinch slightly. (Now)

2 seconds later we hear footsteps running down the stairs.

"Hey wait for me!" 1 shouts making me jump a little bit not enough to be noticed luckily.

"Shut up I'm going to see her first and she will love me more than all of you!" He shouts back as I hold back my laugh.

They definitely love shouting in this house. I am going to need to get used to this soon if I don't want anyone to know.

Suddenly, we hear a loud bang

"Ow that fucking hurt!" He shouts as I begin giggling.

"I dare you to fucking swear again!" Someone shouts with a threatening voice making me shiver.

I wonder who that is? They don't sound like they will like me very much.

The audacity to swear while telling someone not to swear. The hypocrisy!

They all get downstairs and stare at me with a glint of something in their eyes.

"Hello principessa I'm Angelo, I'm 26 and your oldest brother." The scary looking one says. (Princess)

I think he is the one who told the other guy not to swear. He has a suit on and has blue eyes like my father. Never mind, he looks exactly like dad.

"Hey bambola, I'm Lorenzo, I'm 25 and I'm your second oldest brother." Said this other guy who was next to Angelo. (Doll)

He has green eyes like me and a grey Adidas tracksuit on with tattoos popping out of his clothes on his neck.

"Then I'm next as you know I'm Valentino and I'm 22. Valentino says still next to me.

Finally getting a full look of him, he has green eyes and a black Armani suit on. I'm not sure what Armani is but looking at this house it is most likely expensive.

Hi bello, I'm Luca your favourite brother and I'm 18 years old." The one who fell over said. (Beautiful)

He looks exactly like me and is wearing a black t-shirt which said boss and jeans.

All my brothers glare at him, they all look annoyed as I stand there amused.

"What?" He has a confused face "it's true I'm the best brother here." He declares standing there proud.

My brothers all take a step towards him and he starts nervously laughing while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um haha I'm just joking you know. You all are her favourite I'm sure. He stuttered as they all walked closer to him.

Seeing this he sprinted to dad screaming as load as he could. "Daaadddddd save me!" He runs up to dad hugging his back as dad faced the boys.

"Leave your brother alone." He told them sternly so no one goes against what he said.

"Introduce yourself Matteo." Luca mumbled trying to distract everyone.

"Perché cazzo è qui? Probabilmente è una troia che hai preso dalle strade." The guy at the back says probably thinking I didn't know what he was saying but I did and I was pissed. (Why the fuck is she here? She is probably some slut you picked up from the streets.)

I clenched my jaw trying to not blow my cover of knowing Italian.

Angelo also clenches his teeth as he glares daggers into the guys soul.

"Stai zitto matteo, se dici di nuovo una merda stupida del genere ti prometto che te ne pentirai." Angelo threatens trying not to go crazy on the guy who is probably matteo. (Shut up matteo, if you to say some dumb shit like that again I promise you will regret it.)

I smile a bit, at least now I have someone who cares about me in my life.

"Sto solo dicendo che sembra una troia e non voglio che viva qui con noi." Matteo says making me loose my control. (I'm just saying she looks like a slut and I don't want her to live here with us.)

"Se hai intenzione di parlare di me, almeno assicurati che non capisca cosa stai dicendo testa di cazzo." I state with my teeth gritted so hard I feel like they might smash. (If your going to talk shit about me, at least make sure I don't understand what your saying dickhead.)

Everyone looks at me shocked as they didn't know I understood let alone could say a full sentence in Italian.

Ha bitch I'm full of surprises. I think as I look at the innocently like I didn't just shout at that other guy.

I feel like I have gained a lot of confidence in the last couple of hours.

"You can speak Italian?" My dad asks in shock as I nod

"Sorry you all had to witness that." I say looking around.

Now I feel bad for shouting and what if they get angry that I screamed in there house.

"It's fine, someone needed to put him in place." Lorenzo states. Everyone looks at him shock. What? Can the poor man not speak or something.

"Omg, she is definitely my fav sibling everyone move out the way." Luca says walking past dad and up to me with a big smile making me laugh.

When I laugh everyone looks at me with adoration in there eyes. "What, do I have something on my face?" I ask, genuinely confused as everyone stares at me.

My dad just shakes his head with a small smile.

I'm so confused why is everyone looking at me it's making me nervous as fuck. I begin to shift awkwardly from everyone's heated gaze on me.

"Here let me show you around the house bello." Luca said excited. (Beautiful)

This place is fucking massive I wonder how long it's going to take and how am I going to be able to find my way around.

My house before was so small and old we didn't have enough money to make the place look fancy. And there was always alcohol bottles everywhere.

Shaking my head to get rid of those horrible memories I turn to Luca and smile. It was fake but I didn't want to worry him with my dreadful thoughts.

Over the years I have perfected my fake smile as I never had anything to smile for. And I don't know if these people will make me happy or are acting as if they care just to hurt me soon.

"Sure." I say, following him as we begin the tour. Going up the stair I wince slightly from the pain in my left rib but being behind him he doesn't see and continues walking.

Seeing this I sigh in relief, thank god he didn't realise and I didn't make a noise.

—————

I was definitely right when I said this house is so huge.

They have not 1 but 2 kitchens which I know I will be there most of the time.

They have 2 living rooms, 1 meeting room with a really long table and a dining room with the same table.

It's all so fancy, the north wing is for the guards, the east wing is for the maids, the south wing is for the main guards and the west wing is our rooms.

We are finally at my room and I can't wait to look inside. After seeing the rest of the house I don't doubt that it's big.

Opening the door only one word can escape my lips.

"Wow." I say, looking around, it looks like a princesses room.

I could never imagine having this room before it's even bigger than my old house.

"Do you like it? We wanted to keep it plain so you could decorate it when you come back and now your finally here." He says, smiling.

"It's beautiful, thank you so much." I say looking at him.

"Okay well I am going to my room while you get some rest, you must be tired." Luca said opening the door to leave.

"Okay Um 1 more question." I say worried to hear the answer "Does that other guy downstairs really not want me here?" I inquired. Looking him in the eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 533 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
1.3M 34.6K 121
Fourteen years old girl named Elizabeth Romano lived with her father until he got killed, only then she learned that he wasn't her real dad. Elizabet...
196K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
802K 20.3K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...