Xiaolumi S3: Everything To Me

Von Otaku_AriaSnow

"Oh Alatus Nemesis, on the wind your feathers of gold, oh so fair, grasp that light in heavens and conquer al... Mehr

Yaksha's Love
Gifts From The Past
A Red Hot Oni Pt I
A Red Hot Oni Pt 2
Ei's Day Off
Yoohoo~! Lumine's A Target!?
The Stormy Island Mystery PT I
The Stormy Island Mystery PT II
Hear My Song Pt I
Hear My Song Pt II
Hear My Song Pt III
You Are Cordially Invited
Crane In The Harbor
Old Friends & New Ones
Sea Gazer
Combing Rite of Fortune
Beisht
I Will Be Your Only Star
Xiao's Birthday Wish
She Would Have Adored You
A Snake's Wisdom
Soul Bond(LEMON WARNING)
Gorou's Message
Heading For A New Frontier
Enjou
Chariot of the Sun
Enjou's Warning
Ominous Revelations
Forbidden Knowledge
Primordial Goddess of Fate
Lumen De Lumine PT I
Lumen De Lumine PT II
Lumen De Lumine PT III
Safe Here In Your Arms
Saiguu's Sacrifice
Forgive Me, Sister
Something Amiss
Towards The Future
Author Lumine
Sly Old Fox
Warmth
Unexpected Reunion
Flower of Khaenri'ah
Crude Plan
Void and Light
Flowing Like Time
Prof. Aria's Files: Yaksha's Soul Bond Ritual
Thanks & Announcements
Bonus Chapter: Vesperi Nebula

You Are A Mystery, Lumine

1.3K 45 4
Von Otaku_AriaSnow

[A/N: Xiaolumi spend some time with Shenhe while on the way to Sea Gazer's abode. Shenhe notices how Xiao has changed due to Lumine. Meanwhile something's wrong with Xiao.]

.........................................................

Things had been pure chaos.

Those blasted mortals constantly making his beloved blonde anxious and panic constantly. The mental tingle it sent his way every time were enough to make him almost leave a few times. But each time had to be reassured and reminded Lumine was fine with her human friends and Shenhe. However a recent surge of anxiety tugged again caused something to happen while he was alone with Zhongli. A shock wave of agony up his spine his wings appearing again against his will.

"Xiao!?"Zhongli asked in great concern steadying the young yaksha. To his surprise seeing teal undertones threatening to give way to vermillion red. Brilliant gold flickering between jade green to gold like some tricked out light prism. "A rebound? Is he seriously going through a Courtship Rite rebound!?"he thought in growing concern.

"I-I'm fine."gasped Xiao trying to push him away carefully but just didn't have the strength to back it up at present. "It'll pass in a few minutes."

"Xiao you are not fine. I do not know why you are suffering a rebound from the rite when it went smoothly and concluded without much complications."Zhongli countered. "If you continue to ignore this, the consequences will be severe." Xiao could only glare not out of spite but guarded fear. He wasn't an idiot he knew why this was happening. But this was the third time this had happened since Seirai Island. Each time grew worse and feeling Lumine's current anxiety did not help. His instincts screaming and screeching: Protect mate, mate not finished claiming, don't leave mate! The pull growing worse to the point of like Yae had promised...a pain far worse then what he ever knew.

"She's not human."Zhongli's words making Xiao raise his head to lock his eyes on the former geo archon.

"Y-You knew?"Xiao rasped. 

"I had...suspicions since I first met Miss Lumine. Your condition is only confirming what both me and Barbatos suspected."Zhongli informed bending down and raised a hand as it began to glow softly. "I can delay the rebound's effects but you must complete the ritual." Xiao's pained whimpers soon grew into soundless and shrill screams as Zhongli started doing something to him to delay the rebounding Courtship Rite. The former archon hated seeing the young adeptus in so much agony but his temporary seal had worked as the boy's brilliant vermillion gold wings vanished in particles of light. Xiao by now collapsed and trembling on his hands and knees. "You have seven days. That's all the seal will buy you time for."

"More then enough time."Xiao stated stumbling back to his feet. Damn that had hurt severely on a level he did not like. "But you know what Lumine is?"

Zhongli sighed, "I...can not say. i want to tell you but this is something you must discover on your own."

"Ugh...Let me guess, contract?"groaned Xiao in frustration.

"Contract."confirmed Zhongli. "I'm sorry Xiao I really am but this one was made quite some time ago and I dare not break my promise to her."

"I understand, M'Lord."he sighed. Xiao not long after vanishing in a dark mist leaving Zhongli standing there alone in the field. 

"And your sure there is Vermillionite in the place we're going?"

Shenhe stopped in her tracks briefly at a patch of ruins with the chatterbox fairy, Lumine, and Xiao. She had been startled at how pale the yaksha's complexion had been upon him returning to his bride's side. Had he been out purging? No...that wasn't it. Maybe his karma was acting up and his medicine was not yet refilled? That was more likely. The entire time Lumine concerned and offering hushed and loving whispers in his ear. The cold, sharp-tongued yaksha Shenhe knew turning tender and affectionate at the Traveler's touches and soothing caresses.

"It will be, yes."Shenhe assured.

"Let's see here, Xingqiu said it was somewhere around the area here."Lumine noted. 

"We're close. Sea Gazor was a clever adeptus. He quite loved his scenic water views so this area was a favorite to him."Xiao informed. "I'll go scout ahead. Stay here with Shenhe, alright?"

"Alright Xiao but don't overdue it."assured Lumine. "Paimon mind going with him?"

"Um, ok? Paimon will make sure Xiao doesn't get hurt cause Paimon's job to protect."assured Paimon quickly leaving with Xiao to leave Lumine alone with Shenhe. For a time silence hanged in the air as the two girls investigated the area.

"How long have you known Xiao?"Lumine finally asked.

"That's a sudden question. Why do you want to know?"Shenhe asked.

"I'm just curious and want to get to know you better Shenhe. I can tell you how we met if you want first if that helps?"Lumine offered. Shenhe letting out a thoughtful hum.

"Alright I am curious. How did you and Xiao meet?"Shenhe asked.

"I met him at Wanshu Inn when I searched out the adepti bringing the news of what happened at the Rite of Descension. It effected him pretty badly after hearing it. I'm not sure when it started but Xiao slowly opened up to me and from there our friendship grew into something far more."Lumine explained a look of nostalgia on her face recalling the events of last year. Shenhe listening intently. While no emotions graced her fine facial features, they smoldered in her pale eyes like a fire. 

"Now that  I think about he started to change after meeting you."Shenhe explained. "I was very young when Lord Xiao started teaching me how to fight with a polearm. The others taught me the adepti arts."

"Oh so he was your combat teacher. No wonder your fighting style with the spear is so similar."Lumine giggled in delight. 

"I was very little when the adepti took me in and gave me my white jade comb. It wasn't until Moon Carver read my fortune did I meet Lord Xiao."Shenhe explained. "My first impression of him back then was that he's not one to smile."

"He does come off cold and guard at times, stubborn too. So I don't blame you for thinking that."Lumine nodded crossing her arms thoughtfully. "But he's actually very sweet and gentle."

"A side I have never seen from him yet he seems to only show you. After meeting him again more recently, however, he's still as reserved as ever, but... he seems a lot more relaxed now. He doesn't seem to be in pain as much."Shenhe noted. "Lumine I don't know what you did but your a mystery. However, him being with you makes him happy so I thank you."

Then a sudden wisp of dark mist appeared as Xiao appeared back with Paimon, "Coast's clear and I found the seal to his abode."

"Wow that was fast."Lumine noted.

"He he he~! More like Paimon by mistake crashed into it after following a seelie to treasure."giggled Paimon in embarrassment. Wow that was a first the glutton chatterbox had been...useful!?

"Well lets go then."the girls and Xiao nodded at Shenhe's insistence. It was time to grab the jadeite that the jade chamber needed. Quick as a wink they went on their way though Lumine on purpose slowed her pace to fall in beside Xiao. He was rubbing his temples and still looked a bit pale.

"You sure you're alright?"whispered Lumine. "We can stop for a bit and catch up."

Xiao sighed, "I told you, I'm fine. The preparations and foolishness of the mortals are just annoying and bothersome. This one reason I hate the rabble."

"I wonder how word got out? Ningguang promised our wedding wouldn't be leaked to the public."pondered Lumine.

"Hmph. Gossiping humans."Xiao grumbled under his breath. Quickly following his urges to he grabbed Lumine pulling her into an embrace and passionate kiss.  One she eagerly melted into as he offered her a pleased purr before resting his forehead against her own. "They are robbing me of my time with you."

"I promise we'll get some time alone soon, just be patient."whispered Lumine affectionately twining her hand in his own.

"You and Shenhe have been getting alone, that's good. It seems Shenhe places a great deal of trust in you."Xiao hummed stroking her cheek. "Well, how could she not. There are few people in the world as kind and good-natured as you, Lumi."

"I quite like Shenhe and I'm glad she's my friend now."agreed Lumine. This time it was Lumine pulling him into her embrace and a heated, passionate kiss.

"Shenhe I found them, their back here!"called Paimon. Paimon freezing turning redder then a sunsetta. "Eeewww!! Get a room you two!"

Shenhe though could only let out a breezy, extremely rare giggle at the sight. Her new friend and the yaksha that loved the Traveler so, so tenderly. Yes the fates were smiling on these two but when would her own stars of misfortune turn into good fortune? Shenhe was not sure. But right now seeing these two lovers and partners nothing felt more innocent and pure. Clearing her throat grabbed Xiao and Lumine's attentions and the group continued on their way.

To Be Continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.2K 611 14
"Why is it those beautiful eyes, deep as the sea...seem to always be...so lost?" Lumine has mixed emotion in regards to the 11th Harbinger after the...
133K 3.5K 44
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
6K 187 12
"That throne in the sky is not reserved for you." MONDSTADT The dragon who defended Mondstadt for a millennium finally faces his perturbation. What d...
10.7K 500 27
Furina is dealing with the aftermath of the trauma that unfolded in her five hundred years of living as an Archon. The prophecy and the flood have le...