FearLess HEARTS ❤

By YiZhanWangXianFanfic

❤ YIZHAN ❤ Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo for ten years. He got pregnant and married him as he wished. It seemed... More

Chapter 1. Rainy Night, Desperate Heart.
Chapter 2. Status
Chapter 3. Had A Good Time With Him.
Chapter 4. You're Really Good At It
Chapter 5. Be Slandered
Chapter 6. Sign It.
Chapter 7. Happened To Know ChenXiao's Trick.
Chapter 8. Do Whatever You Want to Him.
Chapter 9. He was Following him.
Chapter 10. Almost Miscarried
Chapter 11. Special baby
Chapter 12. He Listened To It All.
Chapter 13. Marriage Is Set for Divorce.
Chapter 14. Returning To The Xiao Family.
AN
Chapter 15. Overhear The Plot
Chapter 16. You Drugged Me
Chapter 17. Accident
Chapter 18. Mrs.Wang had a car accident
Chapter 19. He Just Wanted The Baby
Chapter 20. What The Hell Are You
Chapter 21. Left
Chapter 22. First Time Had Different Feelings
Chapter 23. The Truth
Chapter 24. You Didn't Deserve Him.
Chapter 25. You're Courting Death
Chapter 26. Take Revenge.
Chapter 27. I Saw My Mom
Chapter 28. Flashback
Chapter 29. I Don't Know You (edited)
Chapter 30. Long Lost Daughter Found.
Chapter 31. I'll Kill Myself
Chapter 32. Come Forth.
Chapter 33. Sehun's True Identity
Chapter 34. I Won't Let Anything Happen to You Even If I Die.
Chapter 35. I'M Your Husband.
Chapter 36. I Want You Back
Chapter 37. I'll Never Love Him Again.
Chapter 38. Curious.
Chapter 39. It's So Hot.
Chapter 40. I Don't Want You To Take Responsibility.
Chapter 42. You Have An Ulterior Motive.
Chapter 43. Aren't You Fierce
Chapter 44. The End
New Stories
Chapter 45. Epilogue
Sequel
Cold Blooded Lover

Chapter 41. I Will Fulfil My Promise I Made To You

5.4K 307 11
By YiZhanWangXianFanfic

As Zhan returned home, he received a warm welcome from A-yue.

"Mummy! You're finally back! Did you have fun last night?"

Although he knew that A-yue was still too young to understand things in the adult world, Zhan still couldn't help giving her a knock on her head.

"What's so happy about it? Who told you to urge your father to go look for me at the engagement party?"

A-yue rubbed her head in pain and flattened her lips, "It wasn't me who brought it up, it was Ayuan and Uncle Cheng who said it. Uncle said that Yibo is a hero going to rescue the beauty."

"You're just blaming those who are not here, aren't you?"

Zhan took a glance at her and got a glass of water at the table. Then, he asked casually. "What else did Cheng say?"

"Uncle Cheng also said that hero who saved the beauty will win his heart at last."

"Pfft!" Zhan spat out a mouthful of water spilling it all over the table. He coughed twice and then went furiously to bang on the  bedroom door.

"You're only teaching her the bad things! Zhou Cheng! Come out now!"

Cheng would normally sleep through the day at home, but after knocking for quite some time, no one answered. Zhan opened the door and saw the room as messy as a pigsty, but there was no sign of Cheng.

"Uncle Cheng left in the morning. He's on a business trip!"

A-yue ran over to him, " Uncle also mentioned that mummy you can invite Dad to home when he is not at home. He doesn't mind at all."

"No one wants to invite him!"

Zhan raised his hand looked guilty. He attempted to hide his flushed face by covering it with his hands.

"Alright, alright. I'm so exhausted and I need to go to bed. Don't make a mess okay? Now go along and play."

A-yue was driven back to her room, but she peaked through a gap of the door and she still couldn't help giggling with her mouth covered.

Looked like Uncle Cheng's plan of the heroic rescue was working well! Indeed, Uncle had the ability to make it right, two was better than three!

…..

In the afternoon, Zhan's back was aching, which made him toss and turn as he was lying in the bed. He couldn't sleep and kept recalling moments from last night. He was so blushed until he covered his face in the blankets, but after a while he pop his head out again to catch his breath because he couldn't breathe underneath the sheets. 

Then, he began.

If it wasn't for Cheng forcing him to go to that engagement party, all of this wouldn't have happened. Moreover, if he hadn't talked too much and urged Yibo to go there, this wouldn't have happened. After all, the culprit was this guy!

When he got to this point, he suddenly came to his senses and felt that Cheng was the one who had planned all of this!

…..

Cheng's flight was delayed, and he was waiting boringly in the airport. 

"Ding," 

His phone received a voice message from WeChat. As he saw the sender, his frustrated expression immediately turned into a happy face, he listened to Zhan's accusations with a great mood.

"To be honest, did you force me to go to the engagement party while noticing Yibo because you already planned all of this?"

Cheng pressed on the phone and leaned close to the microphone.

"How is that possible? Anyway, did something happen last night? Why didn't you come back all night?"

"Nothing happened."

"You look so pissed off. I don't believe nothing happened last night."

The other end of the phone was silent and didn't reply the message after quite some time.

Although they were not seeing each other face to face, Cheng could imagine seeing Zhan's reddened face through the screen. However, it was a pity that he couldn't see it with his very own eyes.

On the other hand, the airport broadcast informed him that his flight had arrived. He then slowly carried his bag and got on the plane without a fuss. He lowered his voice and spoke into his phone.

"I'm on the plane now, so I won't ask you about the details. But when I get back, only then you'll need to share your night of passion to me!"

As he finished speaking, he switched off his phone immediately.

_________________________________________

Next Day
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zhan walked out of the Designer Company and he checked the time on his watch. As he was lost in a daze, he suddenly recalled that he had forgotten to fetch A-yue and Ayuan.

Ayuan was fetch by Yibo or his drivers to his mansion. But when the weekend begins, Zhan brings A-yue and Ayuan from kindergarten to his apartment. They spend time together every weekend.

After hailing a taxi, he told the driver, "Sir, bring me to Blue Castle Kindergarten."

While Zhan was on the way, he also made a call to the principal of the kindergarten.

"She has been brought away"

Zhan let out an exclamation while still in the taxi as he asked, "Who has taken her away"

On the other end of the phone, principal explained carefully, "Mr. Wang is the one who has brought her away. Is there any problem Mr Xiao."

"Oh, then n... no problem." Zhan let out a sigh of relief, "Sorry to trouble you."

After hanging up the phone, he saw that he had unread messages on WeChat. It was from Yibo, [I have brought A-yue to my place.]

Zhan immediately instructed the driver to change their destination to the Yibo mansion area while he dialled Yibo's number.

"Hello" Yibo's voice sounded at the other end of the phone, and his voice was so low that it sounded like he was just speaking by Zhan's ears.

Zhan felt that the air was oppressive so he winded down the window to let fresh air in, "About that, thank you for fetching children for me. I was too busy today so I have forgotten about this."

"You're welcome."

Zhan couldn't detect any emotion in his voice when Yibo said, "I will naturally stay true to my promise to you."

"Your promise" Zhan was stunned momentarily, "What have you promised me"

"When you are busy with work these days, you told me that you want me to fetch Ayuan and A-yue and also stay over at my place for now. Isn't that what you want me to promise you" Yibo replied as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

"What" Zhan's head was shrouded in confusion as he hurriedly asked, "When did I make this kind of request"

There was a few seconds of silence on the line, and then a serious voice sounded, "The night before yesterday."

Yibo's voice came from the other end of the phone, but Zhan felt like he was just whispering by his ears.

Immediately, Zhan was transported back to that night, and his face instantly blushed.

How was that possible I didn't even have an inkling of what I had said.

"Wait, no, that's impossible, right" Zhan retorted forcefully, "Why would I come up with such a request"

If this really happened, it didn't just mean that I was drunk. I must also be crazy.

"What are you doubting about" Yibo's questioning tone came from the other end, "If you don't believe me, you should think that there is no reason for me to fabricate such an excuse, no"

"..."

Zhan was speechless. Indeed, if I hadn't made this request, what was the point of Yibo coming up with such a request? There wasn't any reason for doing that at all.

Despite finding it hard to believe that he was the one who had made this request, compared to the possibility that Yibo was lying now, it was more convincing for Zhan to believe that he must have said some gibberish while in a drunk state. 

Therefore, Zhan instantly swerved the direction of his conversation as he stammered, "That's not what I mean. I was seriously drunk that night, I... I will go get Ayuan and A-yue now."

Zhan hung up the phone and the driver stepped on the pedal hard. In no time, Yibo mansion emerged from a distance.

_________________________________________

Meanwhile in mansion kids were having their quality time with Yibo. The kids were laughing while whispering something to each other.

"Why are you laughing?" Yibo asked her.

A-yue hooking Yibo's little finger with her little finger.

Yibo understood what she meant and bent his body. She patted his shoulder and sighed like a small adult, "I have to tell you Dad, my mommy is very outstanding. Many people want to chase him."

Yibo was a bit unhappy so he asked.

"Then what do you think I should do?"

"Put in more effort and you should take the initiative, Dad." A-yue straightened her body and beamed with joy.

These illogical words made Yibo smiled helplessly. He took a towel to wipe yue's mouth and caressed her soft hair, saying.

"Okay, I have understood."

"Alright, remember to make an effort, Dad I'll support you." A-yue kissed his cheeks.

"You can't manage to chase him. I have seen everything, he doesn't even want to bother you. The reason mommy came here is for my and A-yue's sake." Ayuan said rudely.

As Yibo's charm was continuously doubted by the two little kids, he was a bit depressed.

"Why don't you believe in me?"

Ayuan said, "Have you ever chased a anyone?"

Yibo touched his nose awkwardly.

He never did that.

After looking at Yibo's expression for a while, Ayuan and A-yue apparently understood and sighed heavily. They have to work hard...

..........

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.9K 34
Wang Yibo 25 years old, The owner of Wang's Limited. The type who only loves one person, namely his girlfriend who is currently studying abroad, Yib...
64.8K 2.6K 23
Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan. Two very famous college students coming from extremely wealthy families are also the biggest enemies in school. Wang Yibo is...
237K 18.3K 83
None of us will be happy to be forced to do something which we don't like. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are not the exceptions in that. But the actual que...
168K 9.3K 29
A Yizhan fiction... Containing angst to a limit till it becomes limitless... Mentally as well as physically prepare yourself before reading this...