We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️
Epilogue

And you create a havoc in my life!

5.8K 451 26
By _writer__90

Vedant Dixit

"Bhai, Bhabhi left for somewhere. I tried so hard to stop her but she didn't even tell me where is she going." Ishu said panicked.

Ohh God!
This girl!

"Mom is coming here only. You leave and see where she is. I'll tell mom you both left because you have some work. Otherwise, mom will start her lecture how irresponsible bhabhi is." Ishu said and I left nodding.

Where am I even going to search for her?

I took a cab and went towards her cafe.
I entered the cafe and saw the girl who worked over there standing at the counter.

"Is sana here?" I asked and she pointed towards the room inside.

"But, she seems to be very pissed. It is better if you don't go in right now." She said.

And I went in anyways.

I can never understand her mood swings!
Bhagwaan mujhe shakti de!

She stood with her back towards me and was mixing the dough I guess.

"Sana." I called and she turned around.
Her eyes were red as if she was crying but there was anger on her face.

"There is dough all over your face." I said chuckling which was the truth but in return I only got a glare.

She just tried to wipe it off with her hand but ended up putting more of it. I moved towards her with a smile and held both her hands.
"Sshhhh... stay still." I said moving close to her.

She was trying to get her hands out of my grip when I held it more tightly.
I blowed on her cheek to get the dough off her face and she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, my heartbeat was too fast to call it normal and so was her's.
I could literally hear our heart's beating out of the rib cage.

I blowed on her nose and chin too and her breathing became erratic.

I left her hand and wiped off the remaining dough with my hand.
"It's done." I whispered and she opened her eyes.

Bad move!

Our breaths were literally mingled we were that close to each other. She just kept on looking into my eyes but this time her eyes had pain, agony. They weren't the same eyes who've glared at me numerous times.

These eyes wanted only one thing and that was,
Comfort.

I removed her apron swiftly and holding her hand I led her towards her house.
She opened the door.

"Why did you leave?" I asked making her sit on the couch.

"Because, I wanted to." She said shrugging.

Okay, enough of a reason.

"Can you ever answer my questions properly?" I asked trying not to get irritated at her.

I need a hell lot of patience to handle her!

"I just didn't want to stay there. Each & every moment I spent in that temple was suffocating for me. I— I couldn't get my mom out of my head." She bursted.

I sat beside her and tears started flowing from her eyes.
"I tried. I tried soo hard to not disappoint you and your family by leaving that place but I just couldn't." She said wiping her tears hastily.

"I know you're mom is going to be mad now and you'll have to listen to her innumerous taunts but I'm sorry I couldn't do it." She said shaking her head.

She cares about me not getting disappointed?

"I would've been disappointed if you would have stayed there even when you were uncomfortable." I said sitting closer to her and stroking her hair.

"For me, your comfort is always going to be first for anything that is related to us." I said and she calmed down a bit.

"I— I just couldn't sit before that idol whom my mom believed and got betrayed. I couldn't, because it took me to the same night my father killed my mother before my own eyes." She said with soo much pain in her eyes that I couldn't fight my tears back.

She hugged me tightly and I wrapped my hands around her.
"My mom always worshipped ganpati bappa and believed a lot in him. But, the irony is my father killed her before the same ganpati bappa while she was worshipping him. He killed her before my eyes before that ganpati bappa to whom I only asked for one thing and that was her to stay with me." She said crying hysterically and It felt like someone had shot a bullet straight through my heart.

I kept stroking her hair to comfort her but I knew nothing can make her feel better right now.
"We were such a happy family. My mom, sister and a brother. We never craved for that father's love because our mom was everything for us. He left her when I was born." She said and hiccuped.

"Shhhhh! Calm down." I said and she held on to me tightly.
"My father wanted to acquire the property my mother owned from her parents. The best way he could get it was by killing her and he did just that." She said still crying.

"He didn't know that I was not some naive 11 year old to just sit there watching the show. I put him behind bars forever." She said.

I am soo proud of her.

I held her face in my palms and made her look at me. I softly wiped her tears and said,
"Now I know why don't you allow anyone to see you crying." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Because you look like a red monkey when you cry." I said chuckling and she glared at me.

She smacked my chest hard and said,
"I hate you."

I moved closer to her and whispered,
"Do you really think you do?"

"Do you not remember? The first time we met I made it clear that I despise all men." She said rolling her eyes.

"My father is just one of the reasons. There are more reasons to it." She said.

"Maybe, I am an exception?" I asked with a smile teasing her.

"You're a little bit of exception I guess because I don't despise you. But that's it. Nothing more than that." She said making herself clear and I smiled.

She's never going to agree that she has a soft side behind that strong facade.

"For now, I am fine with that. I think this is my greatest achievement, being an exception for you." I said smiling and she gave me a very very micro smile.

My phone started ringing and it was
Randhir Dixit

Some bad news on the way!

"Hello sir." I said.

"I heard you got married." He asked chuckling as if making fun of me.

"Yess, I did." I said looking at Sana who was sitting before me with a confused expression.

"What if I say, I want to meet this wife of yours so that I know this is not a lie?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Who am I to stop you? What would I get If you know it's true?" I asked.

"The chance you soo badly want since years." He said and I smiled like a fool.

"Great, then. You're welcome anytime you want to meet us." I said.

"I'll stop by at your office, tomorrow at 12."
He said hanging up.

"What's wrong? Why are you suddenly soo smiley?" She asked confused.

I just took a deep breath and said,
"Because finally I am going to have the chance of being the CEO of Dixit industries. My father's dream."

I couldn't control my smile.
"But, everything depends on you." I said.

And that was when I realised our position. Her hands were still around my neck and mine on her waist.

"You will have to make sure that my grandfather believes that we are a happily married couple." I said and she laughed.

"Happily married couple? We are anything but that." She said and I couldn't deny it.

It was the truth!

"You will have to come to my office tomorrow by 12. He'll be there. We can't fail at this, Sana. This is really important for me." I said looking at her.

"Don't worry. We'll make sure you get this. You've done you're part of the deal, now It's my turn." She said shrugging.

"This is not a deal, Sana. Our marriage was never a deal. Not for me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine. Whatever you say." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god! Did I hear it right? Did you just agree with me?" I asked shocked.

"Don't think too highly of yourself now, get up let's go. Your mom is going to create a havoc over there." She said pulling me with her.

And you create a havoc in my life!
But I guess, I've started liking this havoc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 64.9K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
123K 3.7K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
223K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
383K 27K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...