The Wife Of a Dominant husband

By storybylee

"This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidenta... More

Story View And Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Important
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6.
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11.
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Note
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30 ( M )
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Important Note
Chapter - 36
Cover And Aesthetics...
Chapter - 38
Note About Chapter - 37
Chapter - 37 (M)
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Note..
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
For Chapter - 47
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49 (M)
Chapter - 50
My Heart Says...
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Very Important For Readers Of My Books...
Chapter - 56 (M)
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 62 (M)
Chapter
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter

Chapter - 61

2.7K 336 122
By storybylee

Hiii everyone... You all again start ignoring my messages... On message board so here i am sharing again...

This is so sad you see yourself...

Forget it you all always did this to me...

Fine.. Now my books will come up with my choices...

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

Back to the story....

.
.

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz feeling herself being shaking a little... She lazily open her eyes and found herself in her own personal heaven.... Smilingly she snuggle more towards him, inside sidharth's arms... Who is securely hold her in his arms.... Her this move make him smile towards her...

Sh - hume or kitna time lagega... Ask lazily... Making him chuckle at her...

Shehnaaz pout at him... As he is laughing at her... Making him shut his mouth instantly...

S - Naaz... Baby we have reach 1 hour before only... But you caged me so tight and also you are having so peaceful sleep that... My heart didn't give me permission to spoil it... Said smilingly.... Hearing him... Her pouty face turn in shock in an instant...

Sh - hyeee... Aap jut bol rahe ho na... Mtlb mei kese... Hyee aap bhi na... Said in total shock... And look towards the window of the plane... Found it standing at it place.... On the runway of airport....

S - ohhh madam ab chalo... Said gaining her attention towards him... Who is looking outside with shock on her face...

Sh - haan chalo... Saying so she hurriedly get up from her sit... And sidharth too did the same... And they left from the jet... Following by his security team...

After sometime they reach the car... Already waiting for them...

S - you go... I will drive myself.... Said sternly... looking at the driver standing beside the car... On which he just nod in yes and left after giving the car keys to sidharth...

Sidharth first open the door for her.... Making her smile at his gesture... She sit on the passenger seat... After that sidharth went towards the driver seat and sitting there he start the car... While his security team is following there car in different cars...

Sidharth take her hand in his and took it towards his lips and kiss her every finger loving while his eyes is concentrating on the roads.... Making shehnaaz blush at his this side... And turn her head towards the window... And look outside to hide her flushed face...

Like this they reach there destination.... Sidharth stop the car and come of the car... And went towards her side... While shehnaaz is confused looking her surroundings... When sidharth open her side of door...

And give his hand in front of her... To Which she kept her hand instantly.... And come out of the car... And sidharth turn her around to give a look towards the place where they are going to stay....

Shehnaaz gasp looking at the house... Which is only looking visible with a perfect angle from where they are standing... Otherwise it is hide it from the outer world...

She is just standing there with little shock on her face... When she feels two pairs of hand hold her from her waist....

S - kesa lga meri jaan.... Ask lovingly.... While hugging her from the back... While resting his head on her shoulder....

Sh - siddharth... Yeah... Vo... It's just so beautiful.... Said suppressing her over excitement... And relaxing in his hold...

S - now we had only each other... Away from the world... In our small world... Saying so he peppered her neck with small soothing kisses...

Feeling his kisses, she feels herself melting in his arms... But then she open her eyes as realisation hit her hard... As they both are in open ground where anyone can see them.....

Sh - siddharth... Call him instantly... But it come as a small throaty moan.... Which make him more excited... He start nibbling her skin.... Making her start going jelly in his tight hold....

S - hmm... Humming in between the kisses... He responded her... Making her hold tight around his arms....

Sh - siddh...arth pl..ea...se ..... Said stuttering in between due to his effect on her... But herself don't know why she is pleasing him, to continue or to stop....

S - please what... Sweetheart.. Ask huskily... Near her ear... Making her shiver.... He had playful gilt in his voice....

Shehnaaz again open her eyes at his words... And her eyes widen at herself melting in his deeds... Then suddenly turn towards him and look towards him with a angry pout on her face...

To which sidharth instantly suck her full pouty lips together.... Making her stunned by his kiss... She try to push him... But he is not letting her do that...

Finally after getting satisfied... He left her lips and smirk towards her...

Sh - siddharth.... Winced at him... While catching her un even breath...

S - haan Naaz... Reply her lovingly.... Showing her extra innocent face... But she is giving him angry looks...

Sh - hum bahar hai.... Ese bahar yeah sab... Said shyly.... while remembering... What all he is doing... As she remembered his security team is also following them... And she don't want to show anyone there personal moments...

S - yhi to main surprise hai... Jaan... We are alone here... The security team also staying little away with aman with them only... But this house is secluded from the all there houses in this place... We are surrounded by dense trees... So, No one can even see us and also the house from the distance.... Said smilingly... As he knows, what is coming next.... As expected shehnaaz give a bewildering looks to him...

Sh - siddharth... Aap sach mei... Mtlb mujhe to yeah sab na sapne jesa lag raha hai.... Said in astonishment.... She is looking all around the place.... Finding only greenery only.... She is smiling looking everything....

S - chal Naaz ab ander chale... Ya yahi rehna hai... Ask getting her attention towards him...

Sh - haan chaliye... Saying so she start walking beside him.... Holding his arm in her holds...

Then they get full tour of there house which they are going live...

Like bed room... 👇👇👇

Living room.... 👇👇👇

Balcony view from outside... 👇👇👇

After sometime.... Shehnaaz is in kitchen... Making something for them...

Sh - siddharth... Khana ban gya... Said little loudly... Making sidharth come hearing here... And settle himself on the dining table...

S - Naaz jaldi kr... Said looking at her coming out of the kitchen...

Sh - hmm... Ho gya... Saying so she start serving him...

S - issme apne liye bhi krle... Sath mei khayenge... Said looking at her filling his plate... To which she did happily....

Then he take morsel from the food and give towards her face first... Which she accept immediately.... Then she too made him eat through her hands...

They finish there food... Talking about each other, nothing but everything... Sidharth seriously thinks like he talk this much first time in his life... But all this is worth doing... He is doing this for his naaz... For whom he can go to any extent...

.
.

How's the update...?

I already give note above... Look after it...

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...