My Hero Academia Preferences...

By PickYourOwnPath

This is a book of My Hero Academia preferences and scenarios Currently included: šŸ„¦ Izuku Midoriya šŸ„¦ šŸ’„ Kat... More

How You Meet
Quirk
Crush
First Date
First Kiss
I Love You
Jealousy
PDA
Working Out
Contact Names
Type of Couple
Training
Matching Tattoos
Song That Reminds Him of You
Your Best Friend
Bad Habits
Sitting in His Lap
Nicknames
Thief
Pick Up Lines
Fears
Clingy
Meeting The Parents
You Get Hurt
They Walk In On You Changing
Nightmare
Walked In On
First Time
Studying
šŸ™ Tamaki Amajiki šŸ™
School Festival
Sports Festival
Little Things
How You Sleep
Can't Sleep
Piercing
Video Games
Peoples' Opinions
His Favourite Place to Kiss You
Falling Asleep in His Lap
ā˜€ļø Mirio Togata ā˜€ļø
Morning After Your First Time
Training Camp
Babysitting Eri
Bully
Storm
Maid Dress
Hickey
Holding Hands
Protecting Him
Drunk
A/N

Who He Gets Jealous Of

1.3K 13 6
By PickYourOwnPath

🥦 Izuku Midoriya 🥦

Katsuki Bakugo

Even though Bakugo behaves similarly with you as he does with everyone else, Izuku gets a little jealous whenever he sees you talking to his childhood friend and rival. He wants to beat him, and that includes with his relationship with you.

💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Eijiro Kirishima

When you come to see him, you also spend time with Eijiro. He is your childhood best friend after all. You're close with him, and Katsuki feels like he takes away time that you could be spending with just him. Ironically, even though he gets jealous of him, Eijiro is actually the only man Katsuki fully trusts around you.

❄️ Shoto Todoroki 🔥

Fumikage Tokoyami

You're best friends, and you seem to have an innate understanding of each other, like you never even have to talk to know exactly what is going on with the other. Shoto is a little jealous of the connection you two have.

⚡️ Denki Kaminari ⚡️

Tenya Iida

When you started hanging out in the Class 1-A dorms more because of Denki, you started to form a friendship with Iida. Denki sometimes gets nervous that you could decide you want someone with a similar intelligence level to you, and he gets a little jealous of just how long conversations between you and the smarter boy can last sometimes.

❤️ Eijiro Kirishima ❤️

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Being in Class 1-B, you spend a lot of time with Tetsutetsu. With Eijiro and Tetsutetsu being quite similar, he gets jealous of you spending so much time with him, in case you decide that he's the better version of him.

🔥 Dabi 🔥

Tomura Shigaraki

Although Dabi doesn't really get jealous, because you aren't often around anyone for him to get jealous of, he doesn't like that you seem close with Tomura. You're important to him after all, and he'd hate to have to burn the man who brought you together if he ever tried anything with you.

👓 Tenya Iida 👓

Shoto Todoroki

Tenya isn't stupid, he knows that many people find Shoto attractive, and he worries that you do too. Shoto is also smart, which worries Iida, because that is the characteristic he is most proud of in himself.

💜 Hitoshi Shinso 💜

Denki Kaminari

You're quite close to Denki. He's in your classes, and he's quite funny, so you spend a lot of time with him. Hitoshi sometimes worries that you'll get bored of him and start liking Denki as more than a friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 374 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
48K 1.1K 49
For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the rest of you, LETS GOOOOO!
10.5K 89 12
Hey, y'all! This book is a scenario book and may or may not feature some one-shots (if I feel up to it). This book will be updated as much as I can...