Rise of the Wolf (Under editi...

Od Acero22

(Sequel to The Young Anbu) Its been 13 years since the nine-tails attacked the village. After the Third Hokag... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's notes
Authors notes!!!

Chapter 15

529 19 11
Od Acero22

Kakashi Pov
I was with my team giving our report over another D-ranked mission when a little gray wolf jumps threw the window. Naruto wanted to attack it but I pull him back by the collar of his jacket, "Naruto that could be one of Akira's summonings."

His eyes widen and he immediately on his knees with teary eyes, "I'm sorry doggy please forgive me!" The wolf turns his head glaring at Naruto, "I'm not a dog I'm a wolf baka. And the name is Kai kid I'm here to deliver a message from Lady Akira." He turns his attention back to Lady Tsunade who eyes us, "Go ahead with the message they can hear." He nods, "They made contact with there targets and go information about them. There where no serious injuries only minor. Akira teleported them about 35 miles from the village they should be here around noon to report in."

It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I know Akira is stronger than me and can take care of herself just fine. But when others are involved and at risk her own safety is the last thing on her mind.

"Kakashi-sensei can we go wait by the gate pleaseeee!"

"Yea Kakashi-sensei please can we go wait for Akira-sensei I can take care of her minor injuries!" I sweat-drop at the two and look at Lady Tsunade who smirks a little, "If you want to you can go Kakashi it will be good practice for Sakura." Guess Lady Tsunade doesnt have the heart to tell Sakura, Akira is a trained medic on the same level maybe even better than she is herself.

I move my gaze to Sasuke, I could see the eagerness and worry in his onyx eyes. Since Akira revealed to him that she was his cousin he's changing slowly. Becoming more open with more things and hanging with Naruto and Sakura a little more. I sigh a little, "Well seeing as Lady Tsunade approves we can go wait." Naruto cheers running out the door with the other two behind him.

"Kakashi."

I glance at Lady Tsunade over my shoulder pausing in the doorway, "You hurt Akira, I'll send you straight to the hospital myself." I pale a little and give her a quick nod before rushing out the room. How does she know, is it that obvious? I shake my head catching up with my team in no time. We settle by the guard post and I lean against a post pulling out my book. I tune out the kids just thinking, are there injuries really only minor? I sigh to myself and decide to actually read my book. Two hours past by before Naruto finally explodes, "Agh where are they we've been waiting here all day ya'know!"

"We've only been here 2 hours baka, don't forget they could be suffering from chakra exhaustion.". Naruto glares at Sasuke then looks away, "Look there they are sensei!!" Sakura points down the path excitedly when they get closer I manage to pick up there conversation.

"Oh look who's waiting for you Hatake himself."

"Awe and the team is with him too its like you two already have three kids together." I blush a little at what Chiho said, so Akira has talked to them about us then...

Akira picks up her pace removing her anbu mask and i can't help but chuckle a little at the annoyed look on her face. But as she gets closer her expression changes to a soft one.

"Akira-sensei!"

Both Naruto and Sakura run up to her, hugging Akira tightly. She rest her hands on there heads smiling, "Wow you guys miss me that much, what did Kakashi do to you." I roll my eyes a little as she pulls Sasuke into a hug as well. He hesitation but gives into the hug, "Akira-sensei you have to tell us about your S-ranked mission!"

"No can do brat its S-ranked mission for a reason and a secret." Akrame smirks at Naruto as he pulls away, "I'm not a brat!" Chiho punches her in the arm, "Leave Naru alone you ass, now come on we have to report to Lady Tsunade. Akira you can stay here with them and take care of your hands please." I frown just now noticing the slight burnt marks on her hands. Akira rolls her eyes slightly, "Yea yea just please after you finish the report gather everything I've asked you to."

Both Akrame and Chiho tense up a little before nodding. Akrame walks up to me pointing her finger directly in my face looking me dead in the eyes. I am only about an inch taller than her, "Hurt her I break you." I rub the back of my neck as the two walk away.

"Akira-sensei you have to be more careful your lucky these are only minor. If they where any worse you wouldn't be able to weave hand signs." Sakura scolds Akira while putting ointment on her hands then begins to wrap them. Akira smiles sheepishly, "Gomen Sakura I'll do better next time. Now I would love to hang out with you guys but this mission took a lot out of me. More than I thought so how about I promise you guys I'll hang out with you on my day off."

All three of them hug her goodbye, Sasuke lingers back.

"Find me when you can?" He mumbles slightly, "Of course I have to take care of that seal on you anyway." Once there all out of sight I pull her into a tight hug. I rest my chin on top of her head as she let's out a deep breath, "You okay?" Akira sighs quietly, "Honestly Kashi no I'm not....I found some things that I wish weren't true. But it is and a lot of things make sense now."

I pull back and cup her face, her eyes filled with pain and sadness. My heart breaks slightly, "You want to come back to my place? I can make you some tea and make us some lunch?"A small smile appears on her face, "Yes please." We begin the walk back to my apartment side by side our hands brushing against each other. I gentle take her hand in mine and intertwin our fingers together noting how perfectly her hand fits in my own. I glance at Akira from the corner of my eye and smile to myself when I see the pink tint on her cheeks.

Once we get to my front door I let her go inside first both of us removing our shoes and I take my mask off.

"Go ahead and make yourself comfortable while I get the tea ready then lunch." She moves to the couch without a word and I stare at her for a moment before heading to the kitchen. Setting my teapot on the stove I look around my fridge and decide some sandwiches will have to do for lunch. I really need to go get more groceries....

After I get out everything I need for the sandwiches, the water for the tea was ready. I pour it in a single cup for now and head back to the living room. But I freeze in the doorway, Akira had her face buried in her hands her shoulder shaking slightly. I quickly set the cup of tea down on the coffee table and sit beside her. Grabbing her by the shoulders I gently turn her body towards me. Then grab her hands gently from her face taking them in my own.

"Akira talk to me..." I say softly as she slowly raises her head and looks me in the eyes for a moment.

"Trust me." She then takes her hands from mine and wipes her tears away. She takes a deep breath, "What im about to tell you Kakashi you cannot tell a single soul. Especially Sasuke not yet I have to find a way to tell him." I nod, "The S-rank mission we went on was to find some Akatsuki members and get as much information as well could."

"But we only know of two members so far....You went after Itachi didn't you?"

"I did and thanks to me finding Itachi I finally have the truth about the Uchiha massacre." I look at her confused, "The truth?" She closes her eyes briefly, "Even though I was banished I wasn't going to lose contact with my uncle. In one of his letters he confessed to me that a lot of Uchiha where angry with the village for how they where being treated. They where planning a coup d'etat and the Third Hokage and the elders knew about it. Both Itachi and Shisui became double agents. Seeing no other way Shisui was going to use a unique and special genjutsu with his mangekyou sharingan."

"But Itachi killed him to get this own mangekyou."

"He didn't kill Shisui that bastard Danzo did!" Akira yells with pure rage in her eyes, her killing intent leaking out slightly. I place one hand on her shoulder and her body relaxes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you...but Danzo attacked Shisui before he could cast the genjutsu. He managed to steal one of Shisui eyes before he escaped. Shisui knew Danzo wouldn't give up though so he gave his other eye to Itachi and took his own life so Itachi would gain his mangekyou. A few days after Shisui death Danzo went to Itachi with a deal. He could either take the Uchiha out and spare Sasukes life or let the Civil war happen and both side suffer the consequences." I stare at her in slight shock, I've always had the feeling there was something more to the Uchiha massacre. But all of this is not what I had expected at all.

Akira moves closer and rest her head don't my shoulder, "Maybe if I fought to stay in the village back then. Or at least came in person and spoke to my Uncle. All the suffering Itachi and Sasuke went threw would have been avoided. Shisui, my Uncle, my Aunt they all would still be here Kashi. I could have prevented that bastard from doing all of this." I push her back with some force onto her back and hover over her.

Resting my hands on either side of her head, "Stop blaming yourself Akira, how where you supposed to know all of that would happen. I know it hurts but use this information to bring Itachi home. And I know you will find a way to break this to Sasuke. With your guidance he will learn from this."

She laughs breathlessly, "I'm seriously wondering how you know what to say to make me feel better."

"I'm not going to lie I think your right its my hair." I joke earning myself another laugh. Akira traces my jawline with a soft smile on her face as I just admire her.

"Hey Kashi."

"Hmm?"

"Are you just going to stare at me all day or you going to kiss me now?" I chuckle a little lowering my head until our lips brush together, "I don't know I kind of just like looking at you." I press my body into her and run my hand down her side smirking as I feel her shiver slightly.

"Making you all flustered..." I say huskily into her ear, I pull back and smile as Akira glares at me with a red face. But I raise a brow when a smirk grows on her face. And before I can process what is happening I find myself on my back with Akira on top straddling me. I gulp a little at the devilish looking in her eyes as she runs her hands down my chest slowly.

"Of course you like doing that to me Kakashi. But I think you would like something even more." I grip Akira's hips as she rolls her hips slowly right on my shaft, "Just imagine you touching me like no one ever has, claiming me as your own." She applies a little more pressure and I can't help but throw my head back groaning.

Akira moans softly in my ear, "Filling me with you dick, ramming into me again and again as I scream you name."  I was painfully hard now but before I can do anything Akira hops off of me laughing slightly.

"Well that was fun but I'm hungry, so how about I make lunch while you go take care of yourself." She looks at me over her shoulders smirking as I look at her in disbelief.

Winking at me she makes her say into the kitchen. I lay back down rubbing my face with my hand, I didn't think that would turn on me so quickly. Standing up I look down at the noticeable tent in my pants and head upstairs. Well if Akira wants to play this game, we'll play all right. But first I need to take care of this. Just you wait this isn't over

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

241K 4.7K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...
138K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
6K 123 11
It's been 2and a half years since the infamous uzumaki twins left the village. What will life bring upon them? Will they succeed on saving everyone b...
28.3K 1.6K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...