❀I'm A Trainwreck❀

By lovinglangston

Ashland Craft, a 24 year old country singer who first got her start on The Voice, season 13, on Miley Cyrus'... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T, PT 1
P L A Y L I S T, PT 2
H O U S E S
P A R T O N E
P A R T T W O
P A R T T H R E E
P A R T F O U R
P A R T F I V E
P A R T S I X
P A R T S E V E N
P A R T E I G H T
P A R T N I N E
P A R T T E N
P A R T E L E V E N
P A R T T W E L V E
P A R T T H I R T E E N
P A R T F O U R T E E N
P A R T F I F T E E N
P A R T S I X T E E N
P A R T S E V E N T E E N
P A R T E I G H T E E N
P A R T N I N E T E E N
P A R T T W E N T Y
P A R T T W E N T Y O N E
P A R T T W E N T Y T W O
P A R T T W E N T Y T H R E E
P A R T T W E N T Y F O U R
P A R T T W E N T Y F I V E
P A R T T W E N T Y S I X
P A R T T W E N T Y S E V E N
P A R T T W E N T Y E I G H T
P A R T T W E N T Y N I N E
P A R T T H I R T Y
P A R T T H I R T Y O N E
P A R T T H I R T Y T W O
P A R T T H I R T Y T H R E E
P A R T T H I R T Y F O U R
P A R T T H I R T Y F I V E
P A R T T H I R T Y S E V E N
P A R T T H I R T Y E I G H T
P A R T T H I R T Y N I N E
P A R T F O R T Y
P A R T F O R T Y O N E
P A R T F O R T Y T W O
P A R T F O R T Y T H R E E
P A R T F O R T Y F O U R
P A R T F O R T Y F I V E
P A R T F O R T Y S I X
P A R T F O R T Y S E V E N
P A R T F O R T Y E I G H T
P A R T F O R T Y N I N E
P A R T F I F T Y

P A R T T H I R T Y S I X

25 2 27
By lovinglangston

Jon's POV:

Ashland and I had just got home from dinner. To be absolutely honest, that restaurant she had recommended or was craving- whatever you want to call it, was out of this world amazing! I'm talking the drinks, the food, the vibe, the atmosphere, all of it was just immaculately incredible. My date was pretty nice looking too! She looked so damn beautiful- just like she always does.

Now we were getting ready to lie down and everything. Ashland was thumbing through some clothes that were in a drawer to pick out something to wear to bed. As for me, all I did was strip all the way down to just my boxers. Hey, at least I don't sleep nude- wait actually, that's a take back. When I lived alone, before Ashland moved in and everything, that's how I would sleep. No clothes, none at all. Not sure why, but it was comfortable, no lie.

Since I was all ready for bed, I was lying in bed waiting for Ashland's short, 5'2 ass to get dressed up and everything so we could snuggle and talk until we both fall asleep. It's our nightly routine that we do every single night. And that's how it'll hopefully be forever.

Not too long after, my thoughts caught up with me and there was Ashland, sashaying her way towards the bed. It was the way her beautiful, long, blonde hair swayed while she was walking by. She looked like she had walked right out of a movie scene. She was that breathtakingly beautiful. Ash took off all her makeup, in turn made me fall even more deeply in love with her than ever before. Don't know how it's possible, but trust me, it's damn and good possible. That girl really doesn't need makeup or fancy clothes to look good. She's beautiful no matter what.

Her godly, gorgeous, green eyes stared back into my breathtaking, bedazzling, blue eyes- our eyes never ever cutting away from one or the other. A small smile managed to tug at her luscious, delicious lips. To feel them against mine. Not in a sexual way, but in a loving, intimate way, if ya know, ya know. In fact, her smile was soon turned into a smirk.

It turned me on and Ashland knew just as well as I did that that little action she just pulled on me, isn't going to go unnoticed. She may think she'll get off scot-free with me because she's pregnant and all, but that's where she is absolutely and positively wrong! It won't work with me this time. Don't mind me, the things that come out of my mouth and run through my mind doesn't always necessarily come true, ha.

To tease me a bit more, she turned around so her backside was in my full view, so she shimmied her nice and full ass right in front of me. Worst part of it all is that she was quite close yet so far from the bed to the point where my arms couldn't reach out to grab her ass. Fuck, fuck, she's teasing me to my limits..

"Get yo ass over here. I'm not playing any games with you, Ashland Leigh. And believe me, when you got a sexually frustrated and extremely turned on Daddy, you don't want to piss him off. I'm not lying," I smirked at her, raising one of my eyebrows at her, as it does drive her crazy.

Ashland was quite taken back from what had came out of my mouth. I was so caught up within my feelings and all the thoughts that made the blood rush down to my member down below that I didn't realize I had just called myself 'Daddy'. What the fuck, I've never been that kinky, or whatever you want to call that in my whole sexual life. That's so abnormal of me.

"Daddy, huh? You're already getting into the spirit, aren't ya?" Ashland winked, catching onto the nickname I had dumbfoundedly given myself.

"Oh fuck- Ash, baby girl, that wasn't meant to come out like that-" As I was trying to explain myself, she hurried over to the side of the bed I was laying on and she put her finger on my lips to shut me up.

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, Daddy," Ash began, over exaggerating the nickname that I'm regretting more and more as the minutes tick by. "Because who honestly cares what you get called? You're mine, that's what I love to call you.."

Ha, isn't she just a charmer? Not going to lie though, that was smooth as hell. Wish I could be good at pick-up lines, but in my defense that's not how reeling in the girls work for me. My secret you may ask? Well, it's a secret, obviously! Sorry not sorry.

"And I absolutely love callin' you mine. Speaking of, come lay with me! Please, baby mama? I've got to come snuggle and love up on you and my new, growing babies!" I exclaimed, still more than happy and ecstatic over the fact that I'm going to be a father soon.

Ashland agreed and soon enough, slipped into bed right by my side, snuggling her head in the crook of my neck, her hand instantly knowing where it needed to go. First, it was rested nice and warmly on my torso. That spark ignited, and it did so pretty quickly.

I hummed at her action, "Mmm, baby girl, do you know what I'm thinkin'?"

"Whatcha thinkin' of, hmm? Must it include something to do with this whole new nickname thing you've got goin' on, Daddy?" She asked, once again putting a strong emphasis on the name.

"Hey, stop. Don't wear it out before I can even somewhat enjoy it. Anyways, enough about that name fiasco, let's talk like we always do before bed. Not unless you're down for doin' something else..? Because your hand says you want to do something totally different than what we normally do late at night.."

Ashland gasped and shook her head at me, "Jon, no. Look, my pregnancy hormones may go crazy from me crying to me wanting to be fucked senseless, but I'm tired tonight. Maybe in the morning. I know you like early morning sex, so I'm not t-totally turning you down."

Honestly, she was right. This boy right here loves him some early morning sex. It's slow, passionate, and overall addicting as hell. Hell, ask Ash, she definitely knows the truth quite possibly better than myself. Sound crazy yet? Well, it kinda is, haha.

**the next morning**

When I had awoken, Ashland sadly wasn't in the bed right beside me, which was depressing, to be honest. Hopefully she's okay, maybe she's downstairs or something. But honestly, I can't be so sure.

Since it was inching damn near eight in the morning, it was more than time for me to get ready for today. Thankfully, no studio or farm work needs to be done, but there's a possibility the me and Ash will be going out on another date again. Rather than us going out for dinner, it'd be something laid-back and fun! And this time, since it'll be outdoors, my anxious ass double-checked to make sure there was absolutely no rain in the forecast, which there wasn't, thank heavens.

While thumbing through multitudes of t-shirts, jackets, hoodies, regular shirts, and whatever else was hung up in my closet, Ashland shut the bathroom door, walking out, smiling crookedly at me. She looked like she definitely didn't feel well. Morning sickness? Isn't that a thing with pregnancy? Wow, that sounds like a really dumb and obvious question, doesn't it?

"Ash, baby girl, good morning, darlin'. How are you feeling?" I spoke up, pulling out a shirt from the hanger it was on. Camouflage and all, it's my style and trademark if you ask me.

"Eh, I'm feeling okay. Just wanting the morning sickness phase to skedaddle on out of my system. That's been my least favorite part of this pregnancy. That, and these twins have me tired as hell, despite getting all the sleep in the world."

"Aww, I'm so sorry, baby girl. How about I cook breakfast and you relax in the living room until you're feeling better. You think that's doable for you? Please, for your Jonny boy?" I poked out my bottom lip so she wouldn't tell me no.

"Okay, okay, only because you said so. I wanted to help you cook breakfast!" She also pouted, pushing the loose hairs that were stuck on her forehead away.

"Ashland Leigh, until you feel better, no means no, and that's final. I have something planned for the two of us, dammit. Please, just loosen up a bit. You need rest. Carrying two babies isn't easy, I'm sure of it. Is there anything in particular you want me to cook, or just whatever I can whip up?"

Ash groaned for an answer and gave me a rude but very adorable glare. Have I ever mentioned how cute she is when she's mad? Oh man, it's the absolute cutest. Now when she's cussing me out because someone pissed her off, it's such a turn-on. Like literally, how can one be so hot when they're popping off like there's no tomorrow? The luckiest guy in the whole world award shall be given to me in the most respectful way possible!

**they go downstairs after getting dressed*

There was a rather long knock at the front door. Of course, that's abnormal because neither of us don't ever expect visitors. So who knows who could be at the door? The answers are endless.

So since Ashland was relaxing herself on the couch like I had told her to do so, that meant that it was my job and responsibility to answer the door. Which wasn't an issue at the slightest.

But man, do I have thoughts on not opening the door? Because the unexpected guest ended up being none other than Michael Hardy himself. What the fuck...

"Howdy, Langston. Is Ashland home by any chance?" He asked in this tone that irked me to the core.

I grunted uncomfortably, shutting the door to the inside part of the house, the two of us now standing on the porch, "Look, dude, not to be that guy, but please just leave her alone. Ash is finally doin' good mentally, physically, and emotionally. I didn't want to be the one to say that, but she's better off without you. Why did you need to see her, anyway?"

"Honestly, dude, it's important! Super important, to be exact! Let me in to see her, please? You can't help a brother out just one time?"

That made me cave in. Wow, that was a dumbass move made on my part. Why on earth would anyone say yes to their girlfriend's ex?!

So with much defeat inside of my body, me and Hardy walked inside the house and he bellowed out her name in anger, it sounded like it to me, anyways.

"Ashland! May I just ask one damn question to you? And you better answer me, you bitch!" He then made his way into the living room, where she was.

Now my ass don't run much, well, not as merely much like I did when I was in high school and college playing football, but if there comes a drastic time where running needs to happen, I'll do so. And right now was one of these times. There would be no way in hell I'd be able to live with myself if Mike were to hurt Ash and you know, I wasn't there to help her or prevent it from happening, if that makes sense.

"Jon, what the hell? Why's he here?! Michael, why are you here?" Ash asked, genuinely hurt over the fact that he was here. If only she knew that the feeling was mutual.

"I- Ashland, please don't hate me, he said he needed to tell you somethin' important, or whatever. You're mad, aren't you?"

"No.. No, definitely not mad. Just curious as to what's so important that Michael needs to talk to me about.." Ashland sighed, turning to Hardy, with tears in her eyes. "What is it, Mike? Like genuinely asking."

"Listen closely, since you always go into la la land per what Jon said the day before starting the tour, I'm only going to ask this question once, and only once. Do you understand me?" He asked, his voice cold and very loud. The smug look that was on his face made me wanted to beat him to the ground like there's no tomorrow.

Ashland nodded her head, her once beautiful smile that was on her even more beautiful face was gone. She was frowning- in turn, only made me feel even worse about letting and allowing Hardy inside. Dammit, what a dumbass move, Langston. Not cool, myself, not cool.

Since my mind was going to a very bad place, not in a dirty way, there wasn't much I could do, for the exception of listening out on Ashland and Hardy's conversation. Just in case it goes south, I can cut in. Look, you never know what can happen. And who knows what Mike is capable of? He'll probably try to get physical like he did that one time back in January or February. One of those months, my memory isn't as good as it once was, ha. Hey, it's the truth.

"Did you sleep with him when we were together?" Hardy bluntly asked.

"What?" Ashland questioned, quite taken back by his point.

"You heard me. I told you, I'm not asking you again. Did you, or did you not? Answer me when I am speaking to you!"

"Stop, stop! No, I didn't. Mike, I would never ever sleep around. I wasn't that desperate for love or attention. Look, you may have seen me and J sleeping in the same bed together, but it was just that; sleeping. We had a few too many beers, we ended up falling asleep in the same bed. But we didn't have sex like you're thinking... Why do you think it's always me, me, me doin' the bad shit when in reality, you were the one who cheated on me? And why does this even matter? Did Caleigh break up with you? Is this a scheme to make me want you back? 'Cause if so, you're failing. Just leave, Michael. I need a minute to get my thoughts together.."

My jaw dropped all the way down to the floor. Holy shit, what the fuck! This guy really thinks he can barge onto my property unannounced for the second time and come say that shit? It's old news, why in the actual hell would he even think to bring it up? Me and Ash are happy, and presumably, him and Caleigh are happy- why does any of the old, in-the-past shit matter at this point?

That's the only question I can even think to ask. It hurts because Ashland was so happy about today, despite being sick from the pregnancy and everything, but now Hardy had to go and run his damn mouth bringing up old shit when it isn't needed. How dumb! I wouldn't ever do that to anybody, even Anna, even though she kicked my ass to the curb, I'd never bring up old stuff to her. That's just plain and flat out common sense!

"Look, Michael, I think you should probably leave. And if you don't, I'll kick your ass. So it's best if you get the hell off of my property. Right now," I said to him, as stern as possible.

He held his hands up in defeat and surrender, slowly walking backwards near the front door where he just was standing behind ten minutes prior.

Ashland kept crying, and rocking herself back and forth. She wasn't taking anything that Hardy said good- at all. Hell, he did show up unannounced, so that definitely has her shook up, as well. I don't even blame her at the slightest.

Ashland's POV:

What in the actual hell! Why was Michael here at Jon's house again?! He just can't leave me or J alone, by any means. The only thing I ask from Mike is to leave me alone. He's over me, and slowly but surely, I am over him.

But the fact that he thought to even ask if me and Jon slept together, had sex that morning Michael walked in on us laying in the same bed. Okay, so that same day, when he wasn't in the room, me and Jon did share a kiss. But it wasn't that bad. We did the deed way after me and Mike broke up. So what he even asked was very irrelevant and none of his business. To me, anyway.

Jon cleared his throat and rubbed his hands together, shaking his head from side to side, "So.. Uh, that wasn't supposed to happen."

Yep, my intuitions were correct. I was pretty sure he was just as shaken up about the whole situation just as much as I was, to be honest. Stress is not good for the body alone, but it definitely isn't good when you're pregnant with twins. From now on, no more stressing over things, I couldn't take it if lost mine and Jon's babies. And it'd indefinitely break him too.

"Why on God's given earth did you answer the door and invite him in though, honey? Would you have did something if he would've hurt me or something crazy like that..?"

"Ashland Leigh, what the fuck kind of question even is that? Of course, baby girl. If he laid a finger, that fucker would've been dead within seconds. The way I'd be all over his ass if ever even joked about hurting you. You're here with me, you're safe, you're too damn worth it, and most importantly, you're mine. All mine, and no one else's. I'll always make sure he never ever gets to you or our babies.. That's a promise I tend to keep. Forever and for always.."

"Oh, Jon.. This is just another reason as to why I love you so much. You're very protective and loving to me. You deserve someone so much better than me. You know, there are millions of other women out there, what was it that made you choose me? Or made you think to yourself, 'damn, that girl means everything to me, I want to shoot my shot with her'? Like I'm genuinely interested and curious on how that happened," I grinned softly as Jon came in the living room and slumped down on the couch by my side.

After he got comfortable on the couch, he rested his hands on my growing baby bump, in turn made me giggle. He started to even talk to the babies!

"My babies! Daddy is very ready to take you both hunting. I need these next few months to pass on quickly. You two will be the best hunting partners I've ever had. Well, apart from Mommy, but she has yet to let me take her hunting. But it's a great way of inducing labor, so once it's at the nine month mark, that's where she'll be. Either in a duck blind or a deer stand, whichever comes first," Jon laughed and kept on laughing at what he was talking about to the twins. It made me laugh as well.

"But anyway, to answer your question, baby girl, I've always known in my heart that you were the one. Not sure when it really hit me where I absolutely wanted to be yours and you be mine, but fact of the matter is that ever since we had become the best of friends, my feelings for you became more and more undeniable. Acting on them, however, was a difficult thing because I didn't know how you'd react and a lot more other factors in that whole ordeal. You are the first girl I've been with since the Anna fiasco. Thank you for that. You've been there through all my hardships in life, I wanna do the same with you..."

Hormones, fuck! They are making me cry ten times worse than I normally would. I've never once in my life had someone as kind and sweet as Jon. He truly is my forever. But then again, at the end of the day, he's my favorite everything in the whole world. I'm always thankful for him! And it'll stay that way always.

"Really?! Aww! You're making me boo-hoo like a little baby right now," I laughed, hugging him tightly.

"Mmm, yeah. I'm serious as a heart attack. It'll always, always be true coming from me. Now that we have two littles on the way, it's drawing me closer to you, to be honest. You're a gift, first you have the same feelings as I do, then you are carrying not one of my children, but two of them! This life couldn't get any better!" Jon exclaimed excitedly, his smile getting bigger as the seconds passed.

But little did two of us know that the last thing he said would soon have our lives flipped upside down....

~ sorry for not getting this chapter out quicker than normally, right now currently (as i'm writing this author's note) i'm supposed to be moving and so i'm ✨packing✨ everything up and so that's pretty time consuming.😂😀

~ ummm so things got interesting in this chapter!! Hardy comes back and decides to be *ahem* nosy about Jon and Ashland's relationship and if they did the deed when Ash & Hardy were together. Obviously, they did not do it until the two were broken up and everything, plus like Ashland's pov thing said, it wasn't his business on whether or not it happened, as mike was off flirting and been back & forth with Caleigh. Just thought i'd explain that. 🤪 oh, and i left y'all on a cliffhanger!! sorry that i always give cliffhangers, but it makes for a good story that way!!😛

~ if you guys enjoyed this chapter, lemme know, vote, comment and add this story to your library. thank you in advance!! 🤍💕

⌦ ⌦ ⌦ Next chapter loading.. ⌫ ⌫ ⌫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 66 16
Megan Moroney always wanted to be a country music star and all her dreams come true when she gets a record deal from Big Loud to sing country music...
4.1K 82 13
Natalie Dukes has just released her second country music album and is unbelievably excited to go on tour with the one and only Morgan Wallen. However...
77K 842 39
When 22 year old, single mom, Aubrey Farrell meets country singer Morgan Wallen at a local baseball game she has no idea her whole universe is about...
12.2K 928 30
Two musicians, one school. Taylor wants to start fresh studying the thing she loves most and getting away from her damaged past. Music is what's kep...