The Mechanic

By AfricanSotho

As Faizal showed her around, she often caught him staring at her when he didn't think she was looking. He had... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

13

264 24 3
By AfricanSotho

"Thank you for your time, ladies and gentlemen," Sebina said to her laptop, ending the virtual meeting with the four potential investors she was fishing.

Ntai smiled at her as usual. "You did great, madam," he said.

Sebina patted down her hair. "I hope so. If we get the investors on board, we can expand the garage and get more employees for the extra work which means more money."

"We'll keep working on it," Ntai promised. "I have a date to prepare for," he suddenly said.

"When? Who? How? Where?"

He chuckled. "We met at the supermarket. She's a single mom and... I don't know... she's been great so far. Works in marketing for some company."

"How old are we talking?"

"Well, I kind of shocked myself too. She's only a year older than me. She's got legs for days."

Sebina laughed. "Good for you! I'm glad I can finally count on actually becoming an aunt. Go on and get ready now." She dismissed him.

Her phone rang and she answered while going through her business plan that she planned to present in the next physical meeting with the investors.

"I'm listening," she said. She could be informal because this was her personal number.

"You finally unblocked me! Miracles do happen."

"Boy..." Sebina clicked her tongue.

"I am not a boy," Faizal said. "A man. A father. You can call me bread winner if you want to but not boy."

"What do you want?"

The past couple of weeks, she had gotten closer to Faizal and she suddenly did not mind that he was seven years younger than her. The conversations they shared just clicked and nothing was forced. Maeraa had even questioned her about the new dick she was getting when she kept smiling at her phone.

"Its not dick. Just a new friend," she had replied.

"Whoever this friend is, keep them. Bert didn't make you blush like this."

Sebina came back to the present. "Are you going to answer or not, Faizal?"

He cleared his throat. "Wanna eat supper in front of the TV while watching reruns of The Fresh Prince with me?" he quickly said.

Sebina had not heard a thing because of how fast he had been talking. "Huh?"

"Do you...want to eat supper and watch The Fresh Prince of Bel Air with me? At my place?"

"Sure. I'll be there at around..."

"I'll pick you up at 5? After work?"

"And Vinter?"

"He's visiting grandma for the whole week. I had money so my mom was willing to take him for the week."

"Ok. Pick me up at 5 then."

.

The padlock of the garage clicked and Sebina turned when she heard the sound of wheels on the gravel. The Yaris made its way over to her and Faizal came out, his beard now considerably bushier and neatly combed, his hair still cut short and wavy. He wore a cheap looking t-shirt and some Chinos and all star.

"Fede (slang for hello)," she said, laughing.

"Heita hola (hello)," he added, placing his arms behind his back and whistling.

Sebina laughed so hard she clutched her stomach as she walked over to the car and got in. She looked over at Faizal with a grin as he drove them to his place.

"I never espeded dis," she snorted.

"Neither did I," he teased as he looked at her. She was still dressed in her dirty overalls which were unzipped, revealing the cleavage revealing tank top she wore underneath. On her head she wore a spoti (bucket hat) and Faizal smiled. "You're the most poor looking rich person I have ever met."

"At least you know I'm rich. Gotta confuse the enemies."

He laughed with humor. He turned the radio on and continued driving, unaware of the smile that never left his face. Sebina smiled to herself when she saw it. She. She was the cause of that smile and she knew it.

Faizal pulled into his parking ground and then they headed to his place, quickly readying the snacks and then choosing their sitcom.

Sebina went to his bedroom and when she came back, she was dressed in her tank top and a pair of his sweatpants which were tightly tied at the waist so that they would not drop. She settled down on the couch, watching silently as Will Smith went crazy.

Once in a while, she would take a toilet break because of the fizzy drink she was guzzling like water and Faizal took the opportunity when she came back , to pull her in between his legs, forcing her to lay her back against him as she laughed.

"So classy of you," she said as she turned her head to look at him. "Brute."

He glanced at her then turned back to the TV, smiling as he pressed play while Sebina lay against his chest, the scent of her hair spray playing against his nose, seducing him. He inhaled deeply before settling down, trying to calm his frenzied senses.

After a while, Sebina was asleep, her head under his chin and her arm and leg draped around him. He gently moved so as not to wake her up but she pulled him back into the position he was in, still fast asleep. He grinned and put an arm around her, watching The Fresh Prince until he fell asleep too.

.

When Sebina opened her eyes, her side hurt from leaning on something hard and she realised that the hard thing had been Faizal's lean body. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and as she was getting up, Faizal suddenly pulled her back down, making her laugh as she fell back.

"You are being an idiot," she said as she flicked him on the forehead, looking at her fingers as they connected with his forehead.

He held her as she lay on top of him, trying hard to pretend she couldn't feel his hard on which was pressing into her thigh.

"Can I kiss you?" Faizal softly asked.

Sebina stared at him. Then slowly nodded.

He sat up and leaned in, catching her lips with his, the softness of Sebina's lips causing his temperature to rise. It was a slow, sensual kiss, nothing rushed as Faizal snaked his arms around Sebina and pulled her closer, taking his time to explore her mouth as she parted her lips for him.

The tension consumed them and Sebina found herself getting on top of the seated Faizal and straddling him as his hands found the band of the sweatpants, sliding the pants down her french cut clad bottom. He rubbed his hands over her cheeks, his length hardening painfully.

Sebina moaned into the kiss as he pushed into her, the clothing barrier becoming a nuisance. She quickly got her tank top off as Faizal pulled his shirt over his head, hungrily kissing her again once he he had thrown it to the side.

"You got condoms?" Sebina asked breathlessly.

Faizal nodded and stood up with her still around him, carrying her to the bedroom where he deposited her on the bed and before she could speak, he pulled off her pants, taking her panties with them.

She looked up at him, her heart racing but her body yearning.

Faizal went down on his knees, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed and throwing her legs over his shoulders as he inhaled her scent deeply, his penis throbbing already with trepidation. He had only fantasized about this moment and now...now it was happening and he was going to make sure that Sebina never ever forgot him.

He kissed her lower lips and heard with satisfaction as her breath hitched. He kissed from the start of her slit and continued upwards, darting his wet tongue over the sleek and dripping slit, hearing her breathy moans firing him up as his beard caressed her skin. Smirking, he coated his fingers with her arousal and started rubbing her much sensitive bundle of nerves, alternating between tongue and finger.

"Ooohhh" she shakily breathed, trying to keep control of her body.

Faizal inserted a finger in her, slowly pumping it in and out as his tongue kept flicking on her bean. She arched her back, grabbing the sheets as he added a second one to her dripping warmth. She moaned loudly and then quickly put her hand over her mouth because she was sure that these walls could hear, breathing heavily through her nose.

Faizal put his tongue into her warm wetness and darted it in and out and she sat up, grabbing his head with her legs wide open, rubbing the head in circles as Faizal lapped her up, causing her left leg to start trembling as she clenched and unclenched slowly, the throaty sounds she made fuelling the speed of his tongue in her womanhood.

The tip of his tongue curled inside of her and she jerked and froze, the coiling in the pit of her stomach so hard it was becoming painful. He continued tonguing her and both legs were trembling by now as she grabbed his short hair painfully. She was dangerously close to becoming undone but she was not quite there yet and sensing this, Faizal lay on the floor then pulled her down on his face, his fingers digging into her thighs as she tried to move.

"Please..." she begged, afraid that she would hurt him but he was relentless.

"If you don't, you might as well walk out that door and never look back. I want this and I am willing and hoping for you to sit on my face. You're worth it."

Sebina shakily lowered herself onto his face, using the bed as support and he did not even spare himself a second to breathe as he roughly licked from the bottom of the slit to the top, sometimes using his fingers as Sebina started riding his face, chasing the orgasm that made the tips of her fingers tingle.

When it came, she got off him and curled on the floor, trying to minimise the tremors and trembles that were becoming violent by the second. Tears ran down the sides of her eyes as her toes curled and the moans became breathier and breathier. She gushed, the juices spraying out of her onto her thighs and the floor, the shakes slowly slowing with every release and spray of her arousal.

When she was finally done, Faizal helped her to her feet and used his towel to wipe her down as she held on to him, trying to keep steady because her legs felt like jelly. No one had made her sit on their face and it was the best thing she had ever experienced!

"Your turn," she said to Faizal, intent on giving him the same pleasure he had just given her but he lay her down on the bed and spooned her from behind.

"I think we finished all the energy you had," he whispered, kissing her in the neck. "Come on. Get some rest. Go to sleep."

She turned and kissed him. "Thank you."

He pulled her closer, deciding to just rest even though he was sure that he was about to wake up with blue balls the following morning. Sebina had been weakened by what he had done to her and she could barely stand. He was giving her a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.5K 20
Never in her life did Mabea think she would be with someone who wasn't of colour like her but when she starts to spend time with the new Asian team m...
197K 7.7K 33
"You Raven are to be my wife whether you like it or not" Toni huskily whispered into the enraged woman's ear. "No, I will not! Over my dead body wil...
1.9K 219 24
First of all, the story is based on a traditional average Nigerian family. Belle was born to a struggling single mother, well not really single, but...
5.6K 270 29
"I love you more than yesterday,and less than tomorrow" This is technically my second book and let's just hope it's more structured than the first. I...