partners | t. kuroo

By todosluver

where you and kuroo are academic rivals and ended up being lab partners... "you better not be falling for me"... More

Chapter 1 - supercuts - Jeremy Zucker
Chapter 2 - Pink + White - Frank Ocean
Chapter 3 - BEST INTEREST - Tyler the Creator
Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike
Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic
Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 8 - Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala
Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Chapter 11 - Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid
Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole
Chapter 14 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975
Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller
Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
Chapter 18 - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows
Chapter 19 - Summertime In Paris - Jaiden and WILLOW
Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 21 - Heat Waves - Glass Animals
Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo
Chapter 24 - SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
Chapter 25 - deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo
Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus
Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 28 - Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe and Finneas
Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)
Chapter 30 - blind - rolemodel

Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

2.5K 44 48
By todosluver

"So what was your final grade in Psych then?" Kuroo raised an eyebrow at you. "I still don't understand why you had to take it.

"I finished with a 92. It's fine, it's an elective, it goes towards some medical field stuff and I honestly think that's the last one I have to take. Also why did you take an accounting course?"

"Because I like numbers."

"You like torture."

"Well maybe that too."

The two of you were talking about final grades and all your accomplishments that year. We talked about the papers you wrote and everything in between.

Kuroo was mainly impressed that you got published in a popular science journal. Your article was peer reviewed and edited and was looked thoroughly over by Professor Ukai and he was the one that submitted it for the journal. You couldn't believe the positive criticism and response you were getting from it.

"I'm so proud and jealous at the same time. I can't believe it, you're incredible." He says, you can tell from his eyes how he really means those words.

"What are you going to do to keep up with me?"

"You know, I have my own projects myself."

"Right, and our project is almost done and then we can publish the findings and it'll give us so much good credibility, especially with Ukai's name tied into it."

"I know, he loves us in his lab together."

"Well he loves our brains, I don't think he should know we were in the lab.. Alone together."

Kuroo laughed as he knew what you were referring to, that night in the lab where there weren't a lot of clothes involved; a safety precaution nonetheless.

"Anyways, I got a lot of offers coming up from a lot of professors, I think I'm going to go into academia, I feel like it suits me and what I really want to do." He said with excitement, bringing a smile to your face, you really couldn't be any happier for him.

"I think I'm going to stick with medical research. It has a lot of what I want to get into and I can keep working with Ukai in his lab, start up as a TA next year and get into a lot more specific things about neurology, I think it's a decent choice I picked up the Psychology credit because I can do more electives involving the effects of the nervous system and the brain and all the psychological effects."

"Someone's a nerd."

"Yeah, you." You smirked at him.

"You're funny."

"I know I am." You smiled and you watched as the sun hit Kuroo's eye perfectly, as if there was a sparkle in his eye.

"Right, did you pack for the trip yet?" Kuroo looked at you eagerly. You were excited, the two of you were going on a trip to Hawaii together after you both finished up some research that your professors asked you to do and you were helping one of your classmates with an article that was going to be published in a journal.

"Yes yes, I have everything planned out. We leave at 5am because it takes an hour to get to the airport and our flight is at 9am, yes baby."

"Good. Just making sure."

"You know how much I love you right?" You smiled and looked at him.

"I know you lost a bet a little while ago." You half scoffed at him as your cheeks turned a shade of bright pink. "I don't know how much you love me."

"I love you 6.022 times 10 to the 23rd times 2 times 5 times 100 moles per atom."

"You fucking nerd. I love you too."

------

3 weeks later.

"I don't think I can resist you when you're wearing that in public, baby. Fuck." Kuroo moaned as the two of you were getting ready to go to the beach.

"Well that sucks cause I'm wearing it." You strut around your hotel room wearing a lilac colour bikini that shows off your *insert favourite body part*. You know how much it makes Kuroo fold.

"Well that sucks because that means we're staying right here." You felt Kuroo's arms wrap around you as he started kissing the crook of your neck. You moaned at his touch as he brought you down to your bed. He hovered on top of you pressing his lips to yours, you felt his body gently fall on top of yours. His skin hitting yours, his body covered only by his swimming trunks. Your hands trailed down his body, feeling his chest and making its way down his abs. You felt his hands gently brush against your curves as you moaned into his mouth. His fingers soft on your body as he trails it up towards the strap of your bikini and pulls it off your shoulder.

A shiver rushes through your spine and you can't help to remember what it was like the first time the two of you kissed. The first time he touched you so intimately. The electricity you felt as he touched you. It was coming back from that day.How intoxicated you get whenever his lips are on your body you felt him peel down your bikini top leaving your chest bare.

"I will never get over how fucking sexy you are." Kuroo whined as he placed his lips on your tits. He sucked on it and around it, leaving a mark around your nipple. He made his way back up to your lips and you felt him against your stomach. You ran your hands down his back making him moan into your mouth. You moved your hands towards his front side and traced them down his abs.

You felt around the hem of his trunks before sliding your hands around his hips and pulling them down. He helped you by kicking them off leaving himself bare against you. He started to grind on top of you. You felt as he used one of his hands to loop the elastic of your bikini around his finger and pull it down. You expected him to drop them on the floor but he wrapped it around his cock and started rubbing it against him. His lips left yours and you felt him drag his tongue down your body, across your chest, down your stomach and towards your pussy. Shivers ran through your whole body as you watched him find the sensitive bud between your folds. He planted himself between your thighs, gripping one with his free hand and licking and sucking at your sex.

"Tetsurou... Please..." You moaned as he squeezed your thigh tighter and started licking at a faster pace.

"Yeah angel? What was that? You like the fact that your swimsuit makes me hard? That watching you like this makes me hard?" He breathed before planting his face back on your clit. You were seeing stars, you arched your back as Kuroo still stroked his cock with his one hand. You felt his hand trail up your thigh finding your entrance and slowly shoved his fingers into you. You moaned with pleasure and gripped the bedsheets as your hands curled into fists as he made you feel good.

Your whole body was tingling. You felt the tightness buildup in your core as your body started to shake.

"Be a good girl and let me taste your cum..." Kuroo said as he continued to taste your folds. You couldn't help what you were feeling or doing. Your hands reached for Kuroo's head and you wrapped your fingers in his hair. You felt his fingers pump in and out of you faster and his tongue making your folds swell and become more aroused and sensitive.

You felt your whole body shiver and shake, your back arched and you felt the tension in your core release and you let yourself let go.

"Tetsurou... Fuck..." You moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out feeling the pulsing of your pussy as you rode off your high.

"Oh baby... You taste so good when you come. Are you gonna make daddy cum using your pretty mouth?" He smirked at you before you got on all fours and crawled to the edge of the bed.

"I want you to fuck my throat baby." You stared up at him.

"Fuck, you wore that bikini on purpose I didn't stand a chance." He smirked before shoving his cock into your mouth. You grabbed his balls and started squeezing them as he thrusted in and out of your mouth. "Shit... Fuck baby look at me." You were too focused on what you were doing that you didn't hear what he said. "I said fucking look at my bitch." He pulled your head up and thrusted in and out pushing deeper into your throat watching the tears well up in your eyes. "There you are... My little slut..."

He stopped thrusting and he let you take over, you bobbed your head up and down his dick using your hands in synchrony with your mouth. You pulled it out of your mouth and started pumping it with your hand. You licked starting from the bottom of his shaft and made your way to the top. Your tongue swirling along the head as you pulled it out of your mouth and looked up at him, as he tilted his head back as you felt his hips start to move on his own. You wrapped your arms around the back of his thighs as he started to thrust into your mouth.

"Angel... I'm going to fill your throat..." He whined as you curled your tongue and clamped your mouth around his dick. "Shit... y/n..." He moaned as you felt the warm liquid enter your throat. You swallowed and he pulled out of your throat and watched as his breaths became heavier.

"I need you so bad right now baby, get on your back." There was only lust filling Kuroo's eyes as you leaned back, your head hit the pillow as you watched Kuroo walk towards his open suitcase and pull out a pair of handcuffs. "Arms out darling." You obeyed, reaching out for him and he placed his cuffs around you and placed your arms over your head, exposing your chest and your whole body.

"I'm never going to get enough of you, y/n." He smiled at you, his eyes were hungry for you. You were intoxicated by him and everything about him. His lips met yours again and you felt his hands run up and down your body. It felt like fireworks were exploding inside of you. You felt him rub your clit a little causing you to arch your back and moan. It's been a while since you finished but you knew you were still sensitive. You saw him align himself with your entrance before filling you completely with his cock. He shoved the rest into you causing you to scream.

"Oh angel... You're still so wet for me..." Kuroo found his rhythm and you could hear the headboard banging against the wall. It didn't phase you that much, honestly it turned you on.

"Tetsurou.. Harder... I want you harder..." You moaned as you felt Kuroo's rhythm slow down and hit into you deeper, harder. You whined as you felt yourself relax and shiver at his pace. You wanted to grab him but you were restrained. You locked eyes as he was thrusting in and out of you, meeting your g-spot each time. He gave you a slight smile and his eyes rolled back as he thrusted in again and again and again.

"Are my legs open wide enough for you daddy?" You whined as you felt him pick up the pace. He wrapped a hand around your neck and squeezed. The lack of oxygen only made you feel better than you've ever felt. You felt his abs rubbing against your clit. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he continued his movements.

"Oh angel, you're driving me crazy." He started kissing your neck, with the firm pressure still wrapped around it. You felt him become sloppy as you felt the tightness in your core build up. He took his hand off your neck letting you suck in the oxygen. He planted his lips against yours as his hand found your clit.

"Tetsurou... Right there..." You moaned. Your mouth opened as you screamed his name as your body twitched under his, your pussy clamping down on his dick as it started pulsing, your body was wrapped firmly against his body as you rode out your high, with him still thrusting in and out of you.

"Oh y/n... Fuck baby..." He moaned as you felt his dick twitch as he finished inside you. He kissed you again and removed the handcuffs from above you.

"Shit I'll never get over that." Kuroo kissed you and smiled.

Everything felt so right. You couldn't be more sure about any of your feelings. You loved Kuroo, you were happy and content and everything felt right in the world.

"Vacation's just beginning baby." You smirked at him.

"Can't wait for more." He pulled you into his chest and kissed your forehead.

"Again?"

"Round 2"

"Yeah."

"Oh baby yeah."

A/N:

I CANT BELIEVE IT, ITS DONE GUYS, ITS REALLY FINISHED I CANT BELIEVE IT

(I'm writing the epilogue)

Thank you so much for supporting me on this story and enjoying it because it was my favourite one to write so far. 

I really hope you guys get to enjoy playboy and deal because the concepts im coming up with took a lot of time and i wrote a lot of it really intricately, so hopefully you guys can enjoy it as much as you did sesh and partners!!!

love you guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 20.5K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
11K 399 20
"How the hell did I manage to fall for all three of them..?" A story in which kozume and the other boys fall in love with each other, yet have the mo...
847K 27.6K 45
❝𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒? 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄❞ ↳in which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...
12.8K 442 17
❝𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. ❞ ↳ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...