The Mechanic

Від AfricanSotho

As Faizal showed her around, she often caught him staring at her when he didn't think she was looking. He had... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

10

274 26 1
Від AfricanSotho

Bert was being a dick.

"You should have asked him first before doing that!" he hissed at Sebina.

She had just told him that she had sent Faizal money a few days back all because he had helped her out-she wouldn't tell Bert that Faizal had ordered her food. She did not understand why Bert was so worked up when he had been trying to do the same thing.

"You have tried giving him money before! Why can't I?"

"First of all, you don't know him, alright? And he does not take kindly to being treated like a charity case! I thought you saw his reaction that day in the kitchen-he was angry!"

"That's his problem-"

"No! It's your problem, Sebina. You have to ask first if something is alright with a person before doing it! I am so angry at you right now because he is going to think I put you up to it!"

"Why do you care so much what he thinks?!" Sebina yelled, getting off the kitchen stool she was seated on.

Bert breathed to calm down. "I do not care what he thinks but he made it clear he does not want money, not from me, not from anyone."

"Why won't you give him a promotion like he asked then?" Sebina fired. "You can see he is struggling and he won't accept handouts amd he's clearly good at handling your business when you can't be present! Just give the man what he damn well deserves."

"Why are you all up in his business?" Bert asked calmly. "Is there something I need to know? You have been insisting on this promotion since day one. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Sebina scoffed. "Whatever you're suggesting, don't you dare say it." She grabbed her bag and tried to walk out but Bert grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry. I just thought..."

"No. Don't think it. I have standards, Bert."

He kissed her. "Forgive me?"

"No."

He kept kissing towards her neck. "Please?"

She slightly trembled as he grazed his teeth across the sensitive flesh on her neck. "No-no..." she breathed.

He picked her up and deposited her on the counter as she bit her lip and rubbed the top of his head in circles while he went down on his knees, between her legs.

As they say, the rest was forgiven and forgotten.

.

As Sebina made her weekly maintenance rounds around the Sonar Fleet cars that were being rented out this week, she couldn't help but notice that Faizal was not here like he usually was.

Instead, there was a new face and the man explained that he was just filling in because Faizal was not feeling well apparently.

Sebina nodded and did her work. When she was done, she walked to Bert's office as usual and knocked on the door since the secretary was nowhere to be found.

The door was locked and when she peeked through the gap between the door and the floor, she realised that someone had intentionally put something to block the view.

"Ms. Sebina?" someone suddenly said and she turned only to see the secretary glaring at her like she had done something wrong. "You're supposed to wait if I am not at my desk."

"Well, I dropped something on the floor and I thought it rolled so I wanted-"

"Please spare me. Mr. Acheampong is currently in a meeting. Please have a seat and wait."

Sebina patiently sat on the waiting chairs. No one here knew that she and Bert were now officially a couple. Well, except Faizal. They had decided that for the sake of business and not making things awkward, they would not let the company in on their relationship. They were just strictly business partners at work.

The door of Bert's office opened and a beautiful woman came  out, fixing her black wavy hair with a smile on her face. Sebina unconsciously tried to fix herself up because honestly, she felt threatened by the long legged beauty but she knew there was no way to fix a bare face and overalls. She tucked her hair into her cap and walked up to the woman.

The woman smiled at Sebina. "Maintenance? Wow. I am glad the company has started hiring females in such departments. Viva, feminism," she said.

Sebina held up a fist and faked a smile. "Viva, feminism."

"The aircon in Bert's office is bust. Please attend to it." The woman looked around before leaning in to whisper. "We might have had a little too much fun in there...I am sure you know what I mean. If you could air out the place a little..." the woman slipped her a 100 note. "And let's keep this between us. Thank you."

Sebina nodded. "Certainly. Be sure to visit the ladies' room before you leave, honey. You have cum in your hair," she whispered.

The woman embarrassedly ran to the bathroom just as Bert came out, buttoning his shirt.

Sebina smiled brightly at him. "I came to see you," she said.

Bert's eyes did a quick survey. "Did you see anyone when you came up here? A client? Tall, black wavy hair?"

"Unfortunately not. I just remembered that I have to get back to the garage...see you at the house? It's Friday, date night?"

Bert nodded and as his head bobbed, she noticed the bruises on his collarbone-love bites. She simply looked at him and placed the 100 note in his pocket. "Get yourself something to eat," she whispered. "You'll need the energy for what I have planned for you."

Bert smiled and bit his lip. "I can't wait," he said seductively.

Sebina's grin only broadened. "I can't wait either." She left.

.

When Bert got to the house, he found a sexy note.

I'm in your bedroom. Hurry up before I change my mind. Remember to take off your clothes to save us time.
Xoxoxo

He quickly took off his clothes on his way to his bedroom, leaving only his boxers on, his muscular frame on display. As he approached the door, he heard soft music playing and he slowly opened the door which had been half opened.

Sebina had on some black lingerie with garter belts around her thighs, some handcuffs dangling from her fingers. She smiled at him and bit her lower lip, seductively.

"Hello, baby," she said huskily. "I've been waiting for a while...you know that means punishment, right? Something tells me you have been really really naughty, Berty."

He nodded eagerly and went down on his knees, knowing the routine already. She clamped a cuff on him and draped her leg over his shoulder, forcing his head into her crotch. She knew his sexual fantasies because she had already participated in a few of them in the time they had known each other. One of them, he loved eating the snatch, which turned out to be a huge turn on for him.

"Not yet," she whispered before leading him to the bed and cuffing both hands to the post. He made sure that the cuffs and post would hold as she grabbed a wet towel and started slowly and sensually rubbing it into him, to cleanse his skin.

He groaned in satisfaction.

"You like that?" she asked.

She only received a grunt in response. It was time.

Without warning, she grabbed the basin of water and splashed it over him, making him gasp in shock as the water drained onto the bed. She pulled a flexible green stick and started whipping his wet skin, his screams and yells echoing off the walls.

The sound proof walls.

She went to town, whipping everywhere where the stick could reach, satisfied as Bert started weeping, his skin raw in some places.

"Who is she?! The woman you had sex with in your office?!"

"I don't know-"

WHACK!!

"Speak the truth, Bert Acheampong!! Who is she?!" Sebina screamed like a mad woman. "How dare you?!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! SMACK!

Bert flailed but because he was cuffed to the bed, he could do nothing but kick out as Sebina whipped him so hard and so raw he felt like he was back in primary school at the boarding hostel where the masters always whipped them raw.

"Please," he begged.

Sebina stopped whipping him and glared at him, her nose flared. She realised that she was doing the same thing her ex did to her, abuse. She threw the stick on the floor and unlocked his cuffs, knowing that he could not harm her because every part of his body would sting where she had whipped him.

"We are done," she said. "The contract expires in a couple of months and during the remaining time, you shall be dealing with my staff. Should you try to terminate our contract in any way before our agreed expiration date, you will be hearing from my lawyers."

"Sebina..." Bert tried to hold her but she stepped from his reach.

"Such disrespect," she said. "Do you know that that whore told me that I should open the windows because you two had just had sex? She even paid me to do it." She wanted to cry, to scream, anything but all she felt was numbness.

This situation reminded her too much of her ex who had abused her and cheated on her and she had vowed to herself that she would get her revenge for every cheating or abuse she would face in the future. This had been planned but she did not think she would have to execute the plan so soon. Her heart broke.

"I am sorry...don't go, please..." Bert begged. "It was a mistake-"

"You...men like you are the reason I hate dating! The disrespect! The audacity!"

"Sebina...you have to understand. I am a man. I am happy with you and our sex life but I am just a man after all-"

"And I am not just a woman!" Sebina spat. "Look, I know you are going to tell me that every man cheats and if I leave, the next one is going to do the same blah blah blah. Guess what! I don't care! If I have to go through every single penis in this world before I find a committed one, I will. So no, I will not stay for such nonsense!"

With that, Sebina walked out, still in her underwear and she got into her car, not caring about the guards that saw her then she drove off, straight to her house.

She calmly changed and went to get Tebello from school, smiling as the little girl ran into her arms with excitement.

"I missed you," Tebello said, hugging Sebina tightly.

Sebina kissed the top of her head. "I missed you too. How about we go out to eat today?"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11K 1.8K 23
Do you know what makes a product rushed? -It's Availability. It's the same with a human being, if you're so easy to acquire then you won't be rushed...
Forever ✓ Від — 𝓟.

Романтика

46.2K 1.9K 17
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
Eternal Adoration Від ANCE

Романтика

99.7K 5.7K 29
**AGE-GAP, MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE, BWWM ROMANCE** This story (Eternal #3) can be read without reading my other ones though they all exist within th...
2.4K 110 14
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 "The hardest thing in life is to watch someone you love go away from you " 𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗕𝗔𝗜𝗚 is a...