The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 4

86.4K 1.9K 481
By laaibah1243

As I sit in my office reading the paperwork sent from the Mexicans I take a sip of the wine which is sitting next to me on the desk.

My personal phone begins to ring, which confuses me as no one ever calls on my personal phone. However, I still pick up.

"Hello,this is the London police station is this Marco Romano?" a woman asks professionally making me scrunch my eyes brows in confusion.

"Yes this is he." I reply in a monotone

Why is the London police calling me when I live in LA? I wonder bewildered.

"Your daughter Liliana Romano is here in the station as your ex wife has just passed away in a car accident." She informs me with sympathy laced in her words.

At that moment, the wine glass that was currently in my hand slipped and fell on the floor smashing into millions of pieces.

FUCK - My daughter, is this a joke? I wonder how she must be feeling. She is probably heartbroken, however I am so overjoyed by this news. Although I wanted to kill her myself. Suddenly, a thought popped up into my head, my voice spoke, anger and confusion laced my words.

"If this is a fucking joke I will personally find you and kill you." I roared now angry this won't be the first time we have been given false hope.

"No sir this isn't a joke and you can come pick her anytime you want or she will be going into an orphanage." She says professionally, however I could tell she was scared.

I ask where my daughter is and tell them I will be with them by 5pm. It was 8am right now so I had to call my pilot and get the jet ready.

Saying goodbye to the lady, I called the pilot

"Get the jet ready now we are leaving immediately." I declare coldly trying to show no emotion although it was almost impossible right now.

My baby girl is coming home I think as tears finally start to rim in my eyes.

I quickly begin to dial Angelo's number with my shaky hands trying to compose myself.

"Get all the boys down in the dining room now I have some news I need to share with you all." I say hurriedly wanting to see my boys reactions to such amazing news.

I know all the boys have missed her and have been looking for her for a long time now. Everyone changed after she was kidnapped.

Walking downstairs, I see Luca also descending the stairs with a groaning Matteo by his side.

"I was actually trying to do some work for the first time in my life and you called me downstairs this better be important." He says which earns him a slap on the head from Luca

"Just shut the fuck up your always complaining about something." He snapped annoyed as Matteo began rubbing his head dramatically.

"LANGUAGE!" Angelo shouts outraged by their words.

Sometimes Angelo acts more like there father than I do but I don't mind it just gives me less stress and helps me out a lot.

As we all sit at the massive table I look around at there faces to see them all worried however, I have a big grin plastered on my face which made them all start whispering as even I don't remember the last time I smiled but it felt nice.

"Just 1 hour ago I got a call from the London police station." I inform them as them as everyone goes quiet and I wait for their reactions.

Confused, they all look at me.

"Why would the London police station be calling you dad we have only been there once for business?" Questioned Angelo as the others sit back looking at me waiting for the answer.

"They said that Emily has passed away so we can go there and get custody of Liliana." As I finished my sentence all the boys looked at me shocked. Matteo, Luca and Valentino havetears forming in there eyes from happiness.

Angelo and Lorenzo had cold facial expressions but you could see the happiness in there eyes. Our family will finally be complete.

"Me and Valentino will be going to collect her as Angelo and Lorenzo have business to attend while Matteo and Luca have school." I say with a dominant voice so no one questions.

"That's not fair can't we take 1 day off please dad." Luca says annoyed but one look from Angelo and he stops complaining.

—————

Arriving at the police station, we walk in and everyone shakes with fear. Although, this isn't our area people still know us.

Walking towards the social worker she gives me the forms to sign before calling Liliana out of the room.

I was so nervous she wouldn't want to come home with us or something even though nothing normally makes me nervous.

As she walks in my nerves fly away. I stand there frozen not sure what to do now.

"Hi Liliana I am your brother, Valentino Romano and he is our father Marco Romano." Valentino spoke for me

"Hi." She stood there looking shy and quiet. I thought she would be more loud and energetic but I forgot she is not a little girl anymore.

"Ok well I will leave you all to talk before you take her home." The social worker says while leaving.

"Your so big now." Are the only words that come out of my mouth as I look at her with joy.

"Would you like to get ready to come home with us now Principessa?" Questioned Valentino. Knowing him he just wants to Bring her home safe so she can meet the boys. (Princess)

"how do I know you won't kidnap me." She states with a new found confidence which shocks me but leaves me feeling proud that she is already like our family I know my dad will love her.

"Well tesoro we are related by blood and you have no other choice so you might as well say yes." Valentino says kneeling down to her hight. She is so short compared to us. But it's so cute. (Treasure)

"Well-well I can go to an orphanage for another 3 years and then I will be free." Amused, I begin speaking to Valentino so only he knows what I am saying.

"Questo è più difficile di quanto pensassi, ma sono così orgoglioso di lei." I say finding this all a little funny. (This is harder than I thought it would be but I am so proud of her.)

She looks at us confused probably wondering what we are talking about.

"How about we take you in for 3 years and then you can leave instead of going to an orphanage." I try compromising going into business mode and if anyone know me they know I always win.

Even though I said for only 3 years I'm hoping by then she will still want to stay with us.

"No I don't want to live with you." She says I knew something like this would happen but hearing her say it broke my heart and I could tell it also broke Valentino's heart.

"Fine, how about you stay for a month or 2 and if you still want to leave you can or you can stay." I say praying she says yes. And she starts nodding making me smile again.

"Perfect!" Valentino said with joy.

Valentino looks at her and I can tell he wants to say something but is contemplating whether it's a good idea or not.

"Umm can-can I hug you?" He questions "If that's ok with you of course." Valentino states quickly overthinking what he said.

"Umm sure I guess." She says as he sighs in relief.

Going in to hug her I see her flinch but she quickly plays it off hugging him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

44.4K 1.1K 29
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Salvatrice Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~...
3M 79.2K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
24.5K 621 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
293K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...