The Mechanic

By AfricanSotho

As Faizal showed her around, she often caught him staring at her when he didn't think she was looking. He had... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

7

347 21 2
By AfricanSotho

The address Ntai dropped her off was something that looked like it had come out of a TV show about modern architecture or grand living. It was the most mansion mansion she had ever seen, even those on TV incomparable!

"Call me as soon as the dinner is over," Ntai called through the window. "Do not...I repeat, do not sleep over at this man's house."

"Where are you going?! That's my car! You got gas money?!" she hissed at him.

He grinned then drove away. Sebina looked at him with distaste before making her way to the door, patting down her hair just to feel in control. She breathed in deeply before the doorman, who was staring at her with a small smirk opened the door to let her in.

She stepped into a brightly lit hallway as men and women in expensive attire walked around, waiters and waitresses darting about them, offering them drinks and condiments as they mingled.

"Drink for you, ma'am?" a blond waiter asked with a charming smile.

She smiled back at him and grabbed a flute of champagne from his tray. "Thank you."

He nodded and made his way to other guests.

Sebina awkwardly stood in the middle of the room, sipping on champagne, a few of the male guests eyeing her. She realised that among the beautifully dressed women here, she looked slightly scanty because her body was exposed but she knew she looked beautiful so let the people feast their eyes!

The guests were ushered to what looked like a ballroom and Sebina tried to follow but a man stopped her.

"Mr. Acheampong would like for you to wait for him here," the man said with a stoic face. "He apologises for making you wait...ah! Here he comes!"

Sebina looked up at the staircase and Bert Acheampong looked exquisite! His grey tight fit suit fit his muscular frame nicely and his hair and beard glimmered with oil, both neatly brushed. Sebina could not help but stare as the man made his way down the stairs, his cologne wafting to her nose only seconds before he made it to her.

He grinned like a schoolboy when he saw her. "Thank you for coming. You look beautiful."

She smiled. "Thanks to you."

"May I?" He brought his arm for her to hook hers around. "I honestly owe you one for agreeing to be my date," he said, gazing at her. "You look great, Sebina. I feel like a man amongst men right now. Thank you for gracing me with your presence."

Sebina tried not to blush as the doormen opened the doors, leading the two into the roomful of people, all Bert's guests. They looked at him as he made his way through with Sebina on his arm, both smiling as Bert greeted some of his guests, careful not to introduce Sebina yet because they had not established how he would introduce her which she was grateful for, not wanting to be thrust into girlfriend mode on the spot.

Bert gave a small speech to his guests and as he talked to them, Sebina looked around, admiring the rich people, already picking her targets.

Then her eyes caught some green ones and she smiled, waving slightly to the man.

Faizal cleared his throat and gave her a small nod, adjusting his bow tie over his tight fit. When Mr. Acheampong had invited him, he had made the effort to look good because he knew that Sebina would be there but he had not expected for her to be on his arm, almost like a couple. He had retreated into the corner of the room to stay in the shadows so as not to be seen but the very person he was trying to avoid had seen him.

Mr. Acheampong got done with his speech and Sebina turned her attention back to him.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen!" Bert said into the mic and then he retreated with Sebina, joining some guests at the main table. Bert turned to converse with the man beside her.

The redhead that sat beside Sebina brought forward her hand with a smile. "So you are the famous Sebina Molapo?" she said.

Sebina looked at her, absentmindedly shaking the woman's hand. "Famous?"

"The garage owner with the magic hands," the woman stated. "Bert could not stop talking about you and your work to anyone who would listen in the virtual meeting earlier. Your work is exquisite. My husband and I were looking for a contract maintenance man and look, we found a woman! This is my card..." The woman slipped a laminated paper into Sebina's hand. "Give me a call any day now. I love independent women who know what they are doing in life. My husband and I would be delighted to work with you."

Sebina's mind was blown! She had barely mingled with anyone and already she had landed a potential client! She looked at Bert and smiled to herself. He had talked about her to his friends and clients!

"If you keep blushing like that," someone suddenly said from across the table, making everyone look at Sebina, "You might just get stuck with that smile on your face forever."

Sebina laughed. "Would it be so bad, sir?"

The older sandy haired man grinned. "Freaky, sometimes but with a smile like that, it would be tolerable."

The people at the table laughed.

"How'd Bert land you?" the sandy haired man asked with a naughty glint in his eye. "I mean you are beautiful, smart too, I hear, with your knack for cars and if you may permit me to say, one of the sexiest women here and his taste in women is rather...questionable but I find you different to what he usually goes for.

Sebina looked at Bert.

He explained. "My friend over there thinks I date ugly women."

Sebina simply shrugged. She was not dating Bert. Yet. So she wouldn't ask too many questions. "I guess he just got lucky," she said in reply to the sandy haired man.

"Very lucky," Bert added, his arm coming to rest behind Sebina, his hand on her shoulder.

She felt butterflies in her stomach at the contact. She quickly gulped down her champagne flute before asking for a refill. Bert was definitely getting laid tonight and she needed alcohol to have the balls to lay with this man she barely knew.

As the night continued, the drinks and new clients kept coming, making Sebina keep sending Ntai reminders for meetings and client appointments. Everything seemed so perfect and she was enjoying every single bit of the moment.

Later, as the guests left, she made her way upstairs to what she assumed was Bert's bedroom and took off her dress and shoes, intent on seducing the man.

She was tipsy as she looked at herself in the mirror, adjusting the lacy underwear she wore. The door opened and she turned quickly, thinking it was Bert only to stop and stare.

Just like the man before her.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked, trying to look away from the semi naked woman.

"Bert's room?" Sebina said, more like asked.

"Guest bedroom," Faizal said. He came in and grabbed her dress when he noticed her swaying on the spot she was in. "You're drunk," he said as he tried to pull the dress over her.

"It's on backwards," she cried out as the zip that was supposed to be at the back grazed the side of her face. She wiggled from the dress and Faizal attempted to get it over her head again but this time the straps got in the way.

He gave up and took his blazer off, putting it on her and buttoning it up. He went to the bathroom and brought back a soapy towel with which he removed her makeup before wiping her face after rinsing it with warm water. "You need to rest...where's your driver?"

She walked to the mirror and grinned at her reflection in Faizal's blazer. "I look pretty," she whispered.

"You do," Faizal agreed. "But you need to get home. Where is your drive- what are you doing?!"

Sebina had her hands inside the blazer, trying to get her bra off. "It's digging into me," she hiccuped, freeing the bra and throwing it on the bed.

Faizal realised that she was a lost cause and he simply pulled off his clothes, folding them on a chair and getting into bed. He lay on his back, his hands behind his head and looked to his side where Sebina was staring at him like a creepy doll.

"Can I have a shirt?" she asked.

"In the wardrobe," he said, watching as she grabbed a t-shirt from the wardrobe, and removed her blazer, leaving her only in her panties.

She pulled on the white t-shirt and then crawled into bed beside Faizal. He turned his head to look at her. "You're supposed to be sleeping upstairs with Bert, not me," he whispered.

She draped her arm around him, snuggling under his arm which forced him to place his arm around her.

"I was going to seduce him," she mumbled. "But I am too drunk to function."

He rubbed her arm slightly. "Just go to sleep," he prompted. "You looked beautiful today just in case I didn't tell you."

"I know," she replied.

He laughed as she snuggled even closer, laying her head on his naked chest.

"I haven't lain with a man like this in almost two years," she confessed. "I get lonely sometimes so I am sorry if I make you uncomfortable. Do I?"

He breathed. She was making him the opposite of uncomfortable. She was making him hot and bothered.

"No. You don't make me uncomfortable," he said. "Now close your eyes and go to sleep."

She placed a small kiss on his chest. "Thank you."

He had to use his hand to adjust the hardening member in his briefs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 219 24
First of all, the story is based on a traditional average Nigerian family. Belle was born to a struggling single mother, well not really single, but...
13K 187 8
Dominique - A hurricane tore this sweet southern girl from her family. She moved to California to escape the memories and forget the pain. It worked...
4.7M 133K 52
Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since his wife's passing. But when his friend...
21.6K 1.5K 20
Never in her life did Mabea think she would be with someone who wasn't of colour like her but when she starts to spend time with the new Asian team m...