ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

12.Guardian Angel

5.6K 400 242
By lsviv25

Happy New Year, Dear Readers.❤❤❤

I'm sorry for the delay because first, my son was sick and then I fell ill. Now we both are recovering.

Vote target 110 votes...I noticed that the views have increased, but the votes are not. Silent readers, please vote.🙏🙏🙏

Mythili's POV

Aagney👆...(Watch him (Tovino Thomas)playing superhero in Minnal Murali on Netflix...Never been a fan of an actor like this before😝😝😝😍😍😍)

"Kashu, "Aagney scooped him up in his arms the moment Aakash was near him.

I stopped where I was and looked at them both with tear-filled eyes.

Kashu always owned a special place in Aagney's heart ...and Aagney also knew how I raised Aakash without mom's intervention, not that she bothered to intervene. I heard Aakash call him by his first name and smiled, remembering the beautiful moments of the past.

"Aagneyy...Did you bring me my chocolates?" Nine-year-old Aakash demanded Aagney, seeing him and his parents seated in our living room chatting to my dad.

"Kashu...What have I told you about respecting adults? Aagney is older than you. So next time, I don't want to hear you call him by his first name. Now apologize, "Dad scolded Aakash.

Aakash hid behind me and looked at the ground meekly as dad admonished him.

"Stop scaring him, Raman. He is just a baby, and neither Aagney nor we have any problem in our Kashu addressing him by his name. Just let him be, "Aagney's dad defended Aakash.

"Kashu...come here, "Aagney signaled him, and he ran and sat on his lap, showing his tongue to dad and me.

"You have spoiled him, son, "dad laughed along with the others.

"Kashu is my little baby, and I will spoil him rotten as long as it's possible," Aagney said, giving Aakash a bag he had kept hidden earlier.

"Wow, chocolates, "Aakash shrieked, seeing the bag filled with chocolates and toys.

"You are the best," he shrieked and ran to his room, but not before kissing Aagney on his cheeks.

I smiled, seeing how Aakash was talking to Aagney nonstop.

"Where are you taking him? "Aagney's sudden question startled me.

"Cafe-cafeteria, "I mumbled. He glared at me and took Aakash with him without uttering a word. He and his tantrums; I mentally sighed and ran behind him to reach his walking pace. Before I could catch up to him, Aagney took Aakash inside his cabin. I stood behind the closed door hesitating for a moment before I knocked on the door and walked inside the room.

"Aakash is having his food with me, "Aagney announced as he placed the food packet on the small coffee table in the room. I stood there again, not knowing what to do when Aagney's angry voice resonated in the room.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Serve the food, Ms. Mythili", he said sarcastically. I almost jumped out of my skin hearing him, but nonetheless, I did what he told me.

"Do you need an invitation to eat the food, or do you expect someone to feed you? "Aagney's rude words hurt me somehow, but I didn't respond to him and took a plate and helped myself. I saw that my brother was happily chatting to Aagney as we had our food and was happy to see the smile on both of their faces after a very long time. After a while, we all finished our food, and I cleared the plates and took it to the small pantry inside his room, not wanting to get scolded by the devil.

Author's POV

As Mythili went inside to clean the plates, Aakash looked around and whispered, "Aagney, please keep Mili Di with you. Please don't send her back home. My mom and Aditi don't like her. They will harm her. I know only you can keep her safe."

"I know you hate Mili Di because she didn't help you when the police took you away. But it's not Mili Di's fault. Dad didn't let her see you, and he took her mobile phone away. He also didn't let me come and meet Uncle and Aunty(aagney's Parents). Mom and Aditi said that you are bad, that's why the police took you. But Mili Di and I knew you were innocent. But we both couldn't help you. I know you are angry at Mili Di because of that. Please don't punish her anymore. I apologize on her behalf," Aakash held Aagney's hand and whimpered.

"Sshhh...Kashu...I know...Don't cry," he caressed Aakash's hair and held him close to his chest.

"Does that mean you forgave her," he looked at Aagney's face expectantly.

"I will...but it may take time," he looked away from Aakash.

"It's ok...take your time...but forgive her and keep her safe," the boy begged him. Aagney looked at the 12-year-old in wonder ...he had become more mature than his age in just three years.

"After you were jailed, mom fixed Mili Di's marriage with that Daksh. Mili Di tried to protest, but she wouldn't listen to her, and dad too agreed with mom. And that Daksh is a bad guy. He tried to hurt Mili Di when dad and mom were not in the house. It was me who beat him with my bat and broke his head," Aakash said proudly.

"Daksh," Aagney gritted his teeth in anger hearing that name from Aakash.

"Do you know what happened ...After that incident, Mili di suddenly fell sick, and dad took her..." but before he could continue, Mili's angry voice silenced him.

"Aakash...Let's go home...now," she said sternly, not wanting Aagney to find out what happened in her life.

"Sorry, Di, "Aakash looked at the ground gloomily.

"Wait outside, Aakash. I will be there soon," she told her brother.

"See you soon, Aagney, "Aakash hugged him and walked outside.

"Why are you taking him home when there is no one there? "Aagney queried as Aakash left.

"That's none of your business, Mr.Mittal.He is my brother, and I know how to take care of him. Stay out of my life," Mythili said, desperately trying to hide her anxiety. She didn't want him to find out that she had made a temporary arrangement for Aakash's stay.

"Says the person who doesn't even know how to take care of yourself," he mocked.

"Well, I will drop you at your home. And you are right. I don't care even if thunder strikes your precious family, "he taunted and walked out, taking his car keys. She followed him, and soon all three of them sat in the car, and Aagney took them to their house. They were silent throughout the journey, and Aagney dropped them off at their home and left after asking Aakash to take care of himself. He didn't utter anything to Mili, and she, too, didn't expect anything from him.

Aakash and Mili walked inside our house, immersed in their own world. The house was dusty since there was no one to clean it, so she cleaned it while Aakash packed his bags. The calling bell rang when she almost finished cleaning. Mili went to open the door while Aakash followed her. She was shocked to see the person standing at the door.

"D-Daksh, "She mumbled his name as a sudden fear grasped her. She looked around for ways to protect Aakash and herself from the vile man.

"Mili...Missed me? "he asked with a lecherous smile on his face.

"This is indeed a pleasant surprise. I heard that your dad was dying at the hospital. So I thought, why not have a chat with your greedy stepmom. She had tempted me by saying that you would be mine. And indeed, you will be mine. I thought of marrying you and enjoying your body. But it's ok...today I will devour your sexy body, and then I will marry you and keep you as my personal slave", he said, roaming his lustful eyes on Mili's body. Mili looked away in disgust and tried to close the door. But Daksh pushed her down.

"Stay away from Mili Di, "Aakash shouted angrily.

"The little brat...Last time I was not prepared, but this time I won't spare you, bastard, "he walked inside and smacked Aakash. The little boy fell on the ground with a thud and whimpered in pain.

"Leave my brother, "Mili screamed, trying to get up from the floor.

Daksh pulled Mili's hair and made her stand up on her feet.

"Scream all you want ...but today I will ravish this beautiful body of yours, "he said, burying his face on Mili's neck and inhaling her fragrance.

His actions nauseated Mili, and she slapped him, trying to free herself from him. But he retaliated by slapping her back repeatedly. Mili felt the room spinning around her, and she felt herself losing consciousness. Tears clouded her eyes as the very thought of being violated by Daksh crossed her mind. She desperately tried to keep herself conscious to save her brother, whose whimpers she could hear even in her semi-conscious state. Mili felt Daksh's hands roaming on her, and it seemed to her as if a thousand worms were crawling on her body. She hoped for the one last time that someone would save her and her brother from Daksh before she closed her eyes in pain. She knew the moment he violated her, she would embrace death, and she was more than ready to accept death. But the moment she felt Daksh's hands trying to undress her, she felt that some force threw him away from her. For moments she lay there hearing someone's angry voice, unable to open her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly to see a raging Aagney standing in front of a defeated Daksh who was covered in his own blood. A smile crept on her lips seeing her guardian Angel consoling a terrified Aakash and looking towards her in concern. That was the last scene before she fell into a black abyss of darkness.

How was the chapter?

Your thoughts on Daksh.

Does Aagney know the truth about Mythili?

Will Aagney know about Mili's mental condition, or does he know already?

Will Aagney forgive Mythili?

Do you all want an intimate scene between Mythili and Aagney...Let me know your suggestion...If you wish Mili to end up with Dev, I won't write that scene...but if you all want Mili to end up with Aagney, I will write it.🙈🙈🙈

Please VOTE comment and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 457 12
Let's see..
496K 21.3K 53
Love and Hate Relationship of Two Love Birds.
45.3K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
162K 5.7K 77
this story about, love, hate, betyral