The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

Galing kay UnknownFate25

Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated... Higit pa

125 - Prologue
126 - It's About Family
127 - The Arthurson Complication
128 - A Tense Family Meeting
129 - Failed Negotiations
130 - The Knight War
131 - A Talk Between Mother And Daughter
132 - The Du Lac's Dark Secret
133 - Saving Orphans
134 - Experiment X
135 - A Woman With A Mission
136 - The End Of A Rivalry
138 - The Flight Back To Japan
139 - A Historic Discovery
140 - The Enchantress Of Colchis
141 - An Outing With Xena
142 - A New Addition To The Family
143 - End Of Year One
144 - Roses Are Red, Blood Is Too
145 - A Withered Rose
146 - Sister Verses Fiancé
147 - How To Beat A Bitch
148 - Johnson
149 - The Cult's Shenanigans
150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture
151 - My Second Year Starts
152 - The Second Kato
153 - Train Trouble
154 - The Yanderes Have A Sleepover
155 - Becoming An Apprentice
156 - I Think We All Expected This
157 - Ken Kage Enters The Spotlight
158 - The S Ranked Open Rift
159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles
160 - The Love Of A Mother
161 - I Hate Demon King Invasions
162 - I Also Hate Myself
163 - Another World
164 - Demon King Beelzebub
165 - Grinding With Medea
166 - Tempus - The Land Of Time
167 - The Colosseum
168 - Love Is War
169 - Tail of a Spar
170 - Attempts To Save
171 - The Knight Verses The Trickster
172 - The Arrival Of Azeroth
173 - A Fight Between Monsters
174 - The Damned Demon Queen
175 - Divine Shift
176 - The Queen's Past
177 - Loop
178 - On The Other Side
179 - The End Of The Queen's Reign
180 - Epilogue
Volume 2 - Thanks!

137 - Aftermath Of War

5.2K 250 107
Galing kay UnknownFate25

I guess I had no reason to be worried. By the time Lily, Xena and I had made it to where Erica was fighting Darien, it was already over.

Aaron was laying on the floor, Avalon resting on his chest. It was healing a nasty wound on his face. Erica sat next to him, panting but seemingly okay. The were just outside of a burning building which was currently collapsing.

"Erica!" I called out.

She looked over, giving us a small smile. "I...did it."

"Did what?" I asked.

"She defeated Darien." Aaron stated, sitting up. The wound on his face was almost completely healed. "And I assume Darin and Jill as well?"

"Yeah." She nodded.

"So Jill was involved." I replied.

"She was." Erica sighed.

"Well, good job. You did great." I stated, patting Erica on her head. She relaxed into the hand, sighing contently.

To have defeated someone who was almost an S Rank Adventurer in a direct confrontation...that's incredible.

"So...what's with the child?" Aaron asked.

"This is Xena." Lily stated, setting her on the ground.

"Hello." She meekly nodded to Erica and Aaron.

"Hello." Aaron and Erica replied.

"You can understand her?" I questioned, looking at Aaron.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be able to? She's speaking English." Aaron replied.

"That's...weird." I stated. "To Lily and I, we hear her speaking Japanese."

I looked at Xena. "What language are you speaking? What language do you hear us saying?"

"English." Xena stated.

"Interesting...some sort of passive translation like ability..." I mumbled.

"Is...is that bad?" She meekly asked.

"No, it isn't." I smiled at her, patting her on the head. "It's actually pretty cool."

However, I was confused. She's shown two different abilities, suggesting that she is at least Tier 2. But has she even had time to train her Arcana? It was just unlocked...

I need to ask Irene about this.

We headed back to the Arthurson house, leaving the burning building as police sirens started to ring in the distance.

Julia was relieved to see us all come back safe. While a little upset about the news of Jill, she understood that it wasn't meant to be.

Julia had already sent Aaron and Erica to their rooms so that they could rest after everything that had happened, leaving the four us alone downstairs.

"Please, stay here for the night." Julia asked Lily, Xena and I. "In case there are still loyal Du Lac servants...I'd feel better if you were here as well."

"What is it?" Lily asked me.

"She wants us to stay here tonight." I told her.

"Oh, okay." Lily nodded. "It's fine with me."

"Okay." I nodded. I looked back at Julia, switching back to English. "We're fine with staying here tonight."

"Thank you." She smiled towards us. She looked down at Xena, who was attached to Lily's leg. "I'm glad you're safe."

"T...thank you." Xena quietly nodded.

Julia looked at me, before glancing at Lily. "Can I speak to you...alone?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. I looked towards Lily and Xena, switching to Japanese. "You two go up to Erica. I'll be right there."

Lily cast me a concerned glance. I responded with a reassuring smile to let her know everything is fine. She nodded, taking Xena upstairs.

Now it was just her and I.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"First, I just wanted to thank you for everything." She stated. "For helping us with the Du Lac's, for helping open my eyes, and...for being there for Erica when I wasn't."

"You do care for her, don't you?" I asked.

"I do." She nodded. "But I'm a terrible mother, and you helped me realize that I need to get better. Currently, my relationship with Erica is better than it ever has been before. So, thank you."

"It's no problem." I shook my head. "I just had to help someone I love."

"You're a good man." She smiled. "And now for the second thing...what are you going to do with her?"

"Xena?" I asked for clarification.

"Yes." She nodded. "She seemed really attached to you, and for some reason she's with you instead of the other orphans."

"She's...the sole survivor of the ones experimented on." I clarified, gaining a gasp of horror in response from Julia.

"All of her friends..." Julia whispered.

"Gone." I sighed. "She didn't personally know the other orphans, and she wanted to come with us to help. Though Erica had that handled."

"That's terrible." Julia shook her head. "So what's your plan?"

"I don't know." I sighed. I took out an usb. "Apparently the scientists thought she was extremely important, that's what Lily understood from what she could translate."

"The info is held in here, and I will check it. But I don't know what to do with Xena herself. I don't think giving her back to the Orphanage is a good idea, but then what else..?" I started to think to myself.

I was going to ask Irene what she thought.

"I have an idea." Julia stated.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Someone adopts her. Someone she likes." Julia stated.

"So, we do possible parent meetings? I don't like the sound of that." I replied.

"No." Julia shook her head, a smile on her face. "I know the perfect person."

"Who?" I questioned. "I want to meet them first."

She gave me a teasing smile, pointing her finger at me.

"Wait...what?" I replied, confused. "Me?"

"I believe you would make a great father." She smiled. "You barely know her, and yet you're thinking so seriously about her."

"And, the two people she's the most attached to are you and Lily. Everybody else she shies away from. I think you are the perfect person for this." She stated.

"I...I don't know." I replied. "I'm only 17."

"It is a big responsibility, so I understand if you don't want to do it." She smiled. "But I have a feeling you will."

"Let me...let me think about it." I told her.

"Alright." She nodded. "And as for your return to Japan, we've booked a plane for you all to go back in a couple days."

"Thank you." I replied.

"No, thank you." She smiled. "Now go have a good nights sleep. I want to get to know my future son-in-law and granddaughter before they leave."

I let out a small chuckle, heading upstairs and leaving her. I thought about what she said. Could I really be a good father? Well, if I don't act like Kyle's or Erica's father than I should be good...

I should...I should call Irene now. See what she thinks.

I entered the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I pulled out my phone, putting in Irene's number.

She immediately picked up. "Ken?" She asked. "Is something wrong? Do I need to come to America?"

"No, we got everything handled." I told her. "Well, everything except for one thing. That's why I'm calling, I want to hear your opinion."

"Alright." Irene replied. "What is it?"

I told her the story about the orphans, Xena, her strange powers, and what Julia had suggested to me. I told her everything, hoping that she would have some good advice.

"Hmm..." Irene hummed. "When you get back, I'll analyze that usb. Also, I want to adopt her."

"You haven't even met her." I sweatdropped. "Why do you try to adopt everyone? First Hel, then even Fenrir, and now Xena."

"Have I ever told you my wish?" Irene asked. "It's a sentiment shared by Iris and I. We haven't really told anyone else."

"I don't think so." I replied. "What is it?"

"We wish for a big family." Irene stated.

"Really?" I wondered.

"Yes." Irene affirmed. "As you know, our family wasn't the best with our brother and father. We had a small, broken family. That's why I want a large, happy family. And Iris also thinks this way."

"This is why I'm fine with Erica and the others." Irene stated. "While I would like you all to myself...I don't hate them. And in time, I'll learn to love them like sisters."

"I see." I felt a smile grow on my face.

A large, happy family. I have to say, the idea does appeal to me. After everything I've been through and seen. And I'd love to introduce them to Kira.

Though I'd then have to explain how I'm the fusion of two people...

"So, you think I should adopt her?" I asked.

"Yes." Irene stated. "And Mother agrees."

"Of course she does." I sighed. Isabella is always nagging me to get her grandbabies. "Well, thanks Irene. I'll think about it some more. We'll be back in a couple days. Love you."

"Love you too." Irene replied. "And when you get back, I will drain you dry. I miss you."

"Right." I sweatdropped, hanging up. Seriously, I've only been gone a couple days.

I let out a small laugh. I missed her too.

I exited the bathroom, heading to the guest room where I'm guessing Lily and Xena are now after seeing Erica. Entering the room, I silently closed the door behind me.

Lily and Xena were cuddling together, asleep on the bed. It was adorable.

I set out my sleeping bag, crawling into it. I laid on the floor, placing a pillow under my head. I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about it.

A large, happy family, huh...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

56.4K 1.3K 26
Enter the UF-verse with [Extras]! Featuring special chapters, analyses, fun facts, character descriptions, and more! #1 animeinspired - 1/16/2022 #1...
399K 22.5K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
13.3K 424 39
After a crazy year thanks to the blackmail of Erina. Arata has himself a ton of girls who have fallen head over heels for him. Now it's time to final...
12.7K 496 36
How much trouble can one erotic romance writer get into? Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to the Faustian deal with Loki, but you try turning him down...