My Handsome Tutor

By COCOSTORIES__

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook... More

My Handsome Tutor
Prologue
Episode 00
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Not an update
Episode 09
Episode 12
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Quarter 2 Semester 1
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 56
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Semester 2
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Not an Update
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79

Episode 35

1.7K 107 34
By COCOSTORIES__

"Help from her"

She subconsciously leaned back but Jungkook didn't let the scared rabbit away easily. He drew closer to her and held the back of her head.

The next thing she knew is that his cold lips are now touching her plump ones.

Her eyes widened. This is her first kiss!!

He kissed her as if his main goal is to take away all her oxygen. With red as tomato face, she closed her eyes.

She doesn't know how long it has been but he's still kissing her. She can't breathe! Hence, she tried her best to push Jungkook away, and finally, he moved a little, letting her catch a breath.

"Breath through your nose, pabo" he said through a hoarse voice.

(Pabo- dumb)

Lisa: ...

She was about to refute, but then his face came closer again.

Lisa: (╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)

She was kissed breathlessly once again!

After for no one knows how long, Jungkook finally stopped kissing her.

He leaned his forehead against her and says,"Thank you for not giving up on me. I admit that I was really blind back then. Blinded by hatred to the point wherein I viewed women as one. If my mother was like that, then anyone was.

But you changed that thought for myself. And I thank you a lot for that. I'm afraid that if it weren't for your willfulness of pursuing, I might've been always stuck inside the dark hole I created myself"

Lisa took a heavy breath. "I'm a strong headed woman. What can I say?"

Both of them laughed. After a minute, Lisa tapped Jungkook and said,"I should probably go now. Have a safe trip on your way home"

Lisa opened the car door and was about to leave when Jungkook's voice rang out.

"Back then, I thought you said you know french kiss?? Why are you so... incompetent just now?"

Lisa's face turned red as memories started flashing through her head.

With a frown she stated,"I didn't said I know french kiss! I only said that I know something that's french!"

Jungkook laughed out loud seeing that the girl in front of him is as red as a tomato from feeling shy.

"Hahaha, okay okay. I get it.

Besides, you'll probably learn better with more practice"

Lisa's eyes and nose turned red. She was so shy whenever he talks about that....

With that, she immediately went out of the car and walked fast towards the gate of the Manoban residence.

Jungkook slid down his window and says,"Aren't I going to have my goodbye kiss?"

Lisa frowned. Her face is like a red ball now. Even her neck and ears are red!

She ignored him and entered the gates with sweats all over her face.

When a maid that was cleaning near the garden saw their young mistress' state, she can't help but ask in worry,"Young miss! Why are you so red and sweaty?! Did you perhaps caught a fever?"

Lisa laughed awkwardly and says,"Hehe. No need to worry much. The weather is just so hot that's why"

Lisa walked away leaving a confused maid behind. The maid then shivered at the sudden gush of a cold wind because it has been raining every afternoon this past few days.

The maid went inside as well as she shivered from the cold temperature outside.

Meanwhile after having her dinner, Lisa took a shower.

As she was drying her hair, she looked at the brown windbreaker that Jungkook has made her wear at the club. She can't help but let out a soft chuckle as she remembers the agitated look of Jungkook upon seeing what she's wearing.

She grabbed the windbreaker and hugged it as she sat on her bed.

She then remembered something and dialed the number of her mother.

After two rings, Mother Manoban answered.

"What is it? I'm quite busy right now so make it quick"

"Mom, are you not even going to ask me if I'm doing fine?" Lisa asked dejectedly.

"If you are not doing fine, you would've already flew straight back at the Manoban mansion and started nagging in the internet. I haven't seen any crying posts of you yet on your social medias so that only means that you're fine"

"Hehe. You knew me well. Anyways, I called because I need mom's help"

"What is it?"

"You are close with a lot of officials in the court right? Can you help me reach out to one of them?"

"Kang Lisa! What trouble are you into right now that you even needed the helps of officials?"

"I won't do anything stupid. It's just that someone important to me needed some help because the mother of this person is facing crisis due to wrong accusations. I'm just being a good Samaritan"

"Even if I wanted to help you, I can't. Most of the close friends of mine on court are already working on a case under me. The only available right now is Lawyer Oh. But the heaven knows that Lawyer Oh's time is really expensive. I already tried reaching out to him as a friend but look, he didn't even gave me a glance! Sorry, but I'm really busy right now and I won't be able to help."

Uncle Oh? Her friend's father? The information given to her is already useful. In a cheerful manner, she answered.

"It's fine mom! Don't worry, those people who sells fake stuffs under our family's brand will not get away! Let the law get them. I'm sure you'll win this case mom!"

Who knows? Her daughter thought that the case she's fighting for are about the fake shops that's using their name? If only she could tell her...

"Lisa, I'm busy. I'm hanging up"

The call ended. Lisa was still cheerful. She then called another number.

The call was immediately picked up in a split second.

"Lisa! You finally decided to reach out to me! I thought you've gotten a head concussion and have already forgotten me years ago! How long has it been, 2? 3 years? Oh, it has been 4 years!"

Lisa rubbed her aching temples at her friend's loud and nagging voice.

"Stop being so over dramatic. Who knows that I am only doing you a favor of not bothering you since I know that handling a company there in US is hard"

The man in the other end of the phone frowned,"You know if you would only call more often, then my life here would've been less stressful!"

"Okay okay. Stop your antics now Mr. Oh Sehun. I'm sorry, I admit it. Now can you help me on something?"

"Oh, so that's why you called! You just needed my help! You really are so ungrateful!"

"Oh Sehun!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry. I just got carried away. What is it? I would gladly help"

"Can you help me convince Uncle Oh to be my lawyer?"

"Kang Lisa. Are you in sort of a trouble? You even needed the help of a high official in law! Tell me. I'll use my power to slander whoever's in your way"

Lisa slammed her head at the table beside her bed.

"Oh Sehun. Just help me convince Uncle Oh"

"Hehe. Sure sure. I won't ask more. I assure you. Tomorrow morning, my father's secretary will contact you about the details. Such things are easy"

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief. Finally.

"Thank you. Anyways, it's night here. I'm gonna hung up."

"Hmm, fine. But make sure to call me whenever you have free time! You cannot forget to catch up with the only friend of your life!"

"Hahahaha why are you so dramatic? Haha, fine fine. Bye for now"

After hanging up, Lisa drifted to sleep right away.

The next day, Lisa was woken up by the ringing of her phone. She answered it groggily, still half asleep.

"Is this the young miss of the Manoban residence?" A professional voice of a man asked.

"Mmm" Lisa answered lazily while scratching her eyes.

"Hi. I am Lawyer Oh's secretary. When is your leisure time to discuss about the case we're going to handle?"

After hearing this, Lisa jolted up. Her sleepiness was erased in just a snap.

Meanwhile, Jungkook who just got back on his condo after a short jug, got a call.

Jungkook looked at the caller and upon seeing it's Lisa, he immediately answered the phone.

"Good morning" he immediately said upon answering the call. He was expecting a soft voice saying 'Goodmorning' but his eardrums died upon hearing Lisa's high pitched scream through the phone.

"Kookoo! Aaaaaaaackkkkk!! My mom's friend is a high official on court, and he's willing to help your mom regarding the case!"

•••
How are you guys doing?

who wants drama?

Haha, anyways.. Love you guys so so much 💜

Stay positive ✨

Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
259K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
879K 37.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC