Falling: How to Survive as a...

By misorinh

NEW Post Schedule: Monday & Thursday (This is a 2V1 BL QT story, featuring a polyamorous vee. 2 MLs/gong/seme... More

HTSCF CH 001 It's just dying, no big deal.
HTSCF CH 002 Isn't the first world supposed to be easy?
HTSCF CH 003 It's impossible to avoid the female protagonist.
HTSCF CH 004 In the name of milk tea, I will slaughter all of you.
HTSCF CH 005 What zombie emperor? Isn't this just a pervert?
HTSCF CH 006 Are you an open pervert or a closet pervert?
HTSCF CH 007 Dealing with a plot hole wasn't in the job description...
HTSCF CH 008 Male lead #3 is yours just because you say so?
HTSCF CH 009 What love rival? Heh.
HTSCF CH 010 Tell me what you really want.
HTSCF CH 010.5 That hour (short extra)
HTSCF CH 011 Overbearing CEOs are a dime a dozen.
HTSCF CH 012 Sing to survive should be easy, right?
HTSCF CH 013 He really was tone-deaf.
HTSCF CH 014 A date with milk tea, his one true love.
HTSCF CH 015 Who is the real murderer?
HTSCF CH 016 I don't believe in fate. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 017 Will I ever be the one?
HTSCF CH 018 How can I live without milk tea?
HTSCF CH 019 A wild beastman appeared!
HTSCF CH 020 Who's that beastman?
HTSCF CH 021 I want to be the very best like no one ever was. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 022 NSFW, NSFW, NSFW!
HTSCF CH 023 I will travel across the land, searching far and wide.
HTSCF CH 024 Finally, a home. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 025 Gotta catch them all!
HTSCF CH 026 You can look but can't touch. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 027 Host, you can't just go offline.
HTSCF CH 028 The arrival of the villainess. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 029 The prologue that never was. (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 030 The epilogue that never was.
HTSCF CH 30.5 Extra Smut Chapter (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 031 Already dead?
HTSCF CH 032 no milk tea, no life
HTSCF CH 033 Boxers or briefs?
HTSCF CH 034 Distance never made me stronger...
HTSCF CH 035 All of your pieces...
HTSCF CH 036 The darling of the Wolf God and Dragon God
HTSCF CH 037 Finally (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 038 And then some (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 039 Befriend the shou? (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 040 Attending college for the second (?) time
HTSCF CH 041 Complete and utter chaos
HTSCF CH 042 When things fall apart
HTSCF CH 043 It kills me now
HTSCF CH 43.1 MMORPG Arc Extra 1 (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 43.2 MMORPG Arc Extra 2 (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 43.3 Azazel and Elior, After + Important Author's Note
HTSCF CH 044 Just your everyday beta...
HTSCF CH 045 Circles
HTSCF CH 046 The Strongest Alphas
HTSCF CH 047 Just the usual nonsense
HTSCF CH 048 Rebirth of the CP3
HTSCF CH 050 Returning to get married (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 051 The strongest omega (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 052 Emil & Freyr
Author's Note: 1 Week Break
HTSCF CH 053 You're just blind.
HTSCF CH 054 Running into the protagonist and the villain
HTSCF CH 055 Ray & Ark
HTSCF CH 056 Settling down again
HTSCF CH 057 The Two Perverts's Awakening
HTSCF CH 058 True Awakening (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 059 Old party members always want to make trouble.
HTSCF CH 060 The way to Gondoa
HTSCF CH 061 The Sword Hero (NSFW)
HTSCF CH 062 The Dark Flames King
HTSCF CH 063 After story: I will follow you
2 Weeks Hiatus!
HTSCF CH 064 Special Mission Part 01 Encounter

HTSCF CH 049 Lifemates (NSFW)

990 50 7
By misorinh

A/N: NSFW!!!

Jun's omega identity was easy to hide. When he wasn't in heat, his pheromones were so subtle—almost nonexistent—a pheromone patch wasn't necessary. Not that there was a pheromone patch that could cover one's entire neck, lest he chose to wrap his whole neck with patches.

The moment Niall and Cyrus were hit by Jun's pheromones at an intensity more exponentially ferocious than that first time, they fell to their knees in sweat, gritting their teeth to not lose control. Once, Jun asked them what his pheromones smell like, as this wasn't the first world where they mentioned his scent.

"Petrichor... Like the cleansed earth after a long day of rain, refreshing and invigorating," said Niall with a faint smile.

Cyrus elaborated, "A scent that clears away all the muddled mess inside your mind and life when swamped with meaningless things."

Niall tilted close to Jun's neck. "A scent I want to keep breathing in, but it's never enough..."

"Never enough." Cyrus leaned in, too, giving Jun's neck a lick.

The two men's feelings for him made his heart ache—how to respond? He didn't know. In the last world, he believed that he loved them, but when confronted with their degree of love, he had to second guess himself. Love?

Seeing his dilemma, Niall patted Jun's head, playing with his fluffy hair. "Don't worry. Take your time."

But now, there was only instinct and the basic needs of alphas and omegas in the air. For the past two months and a half since he got to know them all over again, Niall and Cyrus, ever the considerate ones, had been helping him become used to being stretched out as much as possible. Becoming a virgin again in every world was exasperating, but the wonderful thing about being an omega was that his anal passage was self-lubricating.

Now that he was in heat, Jun understood again how different it was to be an omega. His mind was murky, his body excited and his hole had already become thoroughly drenched and soaking wet without being touched. There was an itch that was begging to be scratched, begging to be filled with something thick and hard.

When Niall finally kissed him, Jun moaned into the kiss and opened his mouth wider for the alpha's tongue to slip in to lick and suck all over the insides of his mouth.

"Babe..."

"N-Niall..." Jun's eyes were teary and pleading, making Niall kiss him harder while his hands slipped underneath the shirt to play with delightfully soft, pale pink nipples. He squeezed and pinched, teasing them until they stood up.

On the other side, Cyrus pulled Jun's head toward him, forcefully removing him from Niall's kiss to replace the other alpha's lips with his own. Cyrus slurped up the excess saliva as his tongue twisted and swirled around the corners of Jun's mouth. It tasted so good he pressed down and sucked even harder, almost drowning Jun in the kiss.

Niall wasn't idle, and he had already removed Jun's pants and boxers, which were both soiled by his sticky, semi-transparent fluids. Reaching around, he fingered the wet hole, reveling in the warmth and moistness that made him want to just slam his cock deep inside. The two alphas' pheromones became stronger, mixing with Jun's in the air like mist, enclosing them.

"You're so wet inside, babe." Inserting a second then a third finger, Niall started to twist and turn his fingers to find that sweet spot. Jun took a sharp breath and gasped, and he knew he had found it, persistently rubbing his fingers against it. At the same time, Niall's other hand was playing with a nipple.

Cyrus released Jun from his kiss and was shifted to kiss and bite on the other nipple, his tongue sometimes alternating to flick the tender nub. Jun's hand was on the back of Cyrus's head, pushing him closer. "Ha... I like when you suck on my nipples, Cy...!"

After having his nipples played with for so many years in so many worlds, it was bound to happen. Now they were so sensitive that he couldn't resist asking for more.

"Oh yeah, baby?" Cyrus bit down on the nipple, eliciting a gasping whimper from Jun. His hand caressed his omega's navel before gliding down to grab the already leaking penis.

"Ah!"

The rhythm of Niall's fingers pushing in and out of Jun increased in tempo, generating a wet sloshing sound as more juices trickled out from the quivering hole.

"I want it. Give it to me quickly. Put in your thick cock and fill me up!" Being in heat made Jun more honest about his needs and he wriggled his ass to envelope Niall's fingers deeper. His lips curved up, Niall removed his fingers. "No..." Jun whined, a bit pitifully. "Put it back..." He was so lost in his desires, he didn't know what he wanted.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm about to give you exactly what you need..."

The two alphas helped Jun into a position that would be easiest to penetrate, with his hands and knees on the ground where they had laid a thick blanket, his ass sticking up for them to see. Niall kneaded Jun's round and plump buttcheeks, slapping them as he brushed his cock between them, slipping and sliding past Jun's pleading hole in a mischievous manner.

"Niall, put... Put it in. Please..."

"Ok, babe."

Niall positioned his penis at Jun's entrance and slowly entered, enabling both of them to relish in the deliberate movement of filling and being filled. Overwhelmed and over-sensitized by the sensation, Jun came within seconds of being penetrated. "... Mmn! ... Ha..."

Cyrus stood in front of Jun and lifted his chin with his hand to rub his hardness against those pink lips. "Baby, suck my cock."

Without any restraint, Jun opened his mouth to receive the hard and thick cock, swallowing it up greedily. He tasted and flicked the tip a little before guiding the meaty shaft further into his mouth. Cyrus clasped the back of Jun's head and initiated a slow thrusting rhythm. He wasn't planning to fuck Jun's mouth just yet, and only wanted to get his cock wet enough to enter Jun.

For them to put a lifemate mark on Jun at the same time, the two alphas had to both be inside him at the right moment. Behind, Niall began to move a little once Jun had adjusted to his size. The unhurried movement of the cock pulling in then out made the itch worse for Jun, and he clamped down onto Niall's dick, causing the alpha to furrow his eyebrows. "B-babe, loosen up a little or Cyrus won't fit."

"Hmm..." Jun didn't want to let go of the dick inside him but he listened and Niall was able to move again. Jun was so wet and hot Niall was about to lose control, so he stuck a finger in with his cock to hasten up the loosening. Then came another finger, and finally the third finger. Having fingers and a cock inside made Jun feel all kinds of fullness and strange impressions he moaned, generating pleasing pulsations along Cyrus's cock.

"Fuck, baby, I can't take it anymore." Cyrus's cock slipped out, nearly slapping Jun's face.

Laying down with Jun on top of him, their chests pressed against each other, Niall nodded at Cyrus as he spread Jun's buttcheeks and entrance. "He's ready."

Not wasting time, Cyrus promptly inserted his saliva-coated cock with one single, quick thrust, sliding as furthest inward as he could reach. Jun's body stiffened at the rushed and rough entry, then shook at the feeling of being stretched and stuffed to the brink by two hard cocks.

"Ha... Ahn..."

He was going insane. It was too much and he almost came again, but Cyrus's clutch on the tip of his penis prevented him from reaching orgasm.

"I want to come..." Jun rasped.

"Shhh... A little longer, baby. We'll all come together, ok?" Cyrus coaxed him while moving at the same pace as Niall.

A permanent mark only required an alpha to bite down on the omega's gland while ejaculating inside, lasting only a few seconds, but a lifemate mark required the bite to last at least a minute. This required much coordination between Niall and Cyrus as they both had to bite down on Jun and come at the same time.

These two had a tacit understanding developed from knowing each other since childhood, and they skillfully made use of it. The two alphas' cocks pushed in and drew out in synchrony, the friction of their cocks rubbing against each other while being squeezed down by the warm and moist hole almost brought them close to losing control several times. But they had to stay aware to ensure the dual marking was accomplished.

After. Afterward, they could let go and lose themselves to their animalistic desires.

What started as slow and shallow penetrations shifted into quick and powerful ones, both cocks hitting against Jun's special place every time. Desperately, Jun wanted to come but Cyrus kept pressing on the tip of his penis. The intensity of the two alphas' momenta eventually reached a climax after several more minutes and they both penetrated for one last time and ejaculated deep within Jun.

Feeling his hole become saturated by both of their semen as they bit down on the sides of his neck made Jun come immediately, his body spasming as he orgasmed. While the two alphas' cocks were being clamped down on, they continued to release more semen and bite down on Jun's neck harder, drawing blood.

"Ah! ... Hn..." Jun wrapped his arms tighter around Niall and buried his face in the other's neck, his eyes curved with pleasure. Though it hurt, it felt so damn good.

More than a minute later, Niall and Cyrus removed their teeth from Jun's neck and licked the newly created marks, their eyes fixated on them with obsession and possession as they embraced Jun tightly in their arms. Now he was theirs, only theirs.

Tired from his crazy first time, Jun was about to fall asleep until the reinvigorated activity inside his anal passage startled him. Cyrus's cock was ready for another round and so was Niall's.

"Baby, we're just getting started," Cyrus whispered hotly into Jun's ear.

Only then did Niall and Cyrus succumb to Jun's heat entirely, their control vanished, having completed the marking. Jun's heat lasted for five days and there wasn't a single moment where his insides weren't filled by a penis, even when they took breaks, slept, or ate.

On the last day of his heat, Jun could feel his pheromones settling down at last. Cyrus was fiercely pumping in and out of Jun, who was moving his mouth up and down the length of Niall's cock, his lips and cheeks hollowed as he sucked. With a low groan and several more intense thrusts, Cyrus spurted his semen inside Jun's ass. Niall also came in Jun's throat not long after.

After resting a little, they withdrew their penises and carried Jun to an underground water source they found earlier. As they wiped his body down, they couldn't help but touch him here and there suggestively, still wanting more.

"No... No more..." Jun panted. He was really tired now!

"Ok, baby..." Cyrus said with some reluctance, his hands massaging Jun's waist and hips. Niall kissed Jun and patted him on the head. After they finished cleaning up, they retired to their "campsite" and snuggled with Jun, who shortly fell into a deep sleep. His pheromones had changed to permanently carry some of both alphas' scents.

Niall and Cyrus could also smell their pheromones on Jun. Before this, they didn't know what their scents smelled like even with Jun's explanations, but now they learned their pheromones complimented Jun's perfectly. He was their fated person.

A/N: Alright, I done. I edited the smut so many times. It's embarrassing having to read it over and over. 🙈 I struggle every time to make the smut hot, sexy, and not repetitive... x_x so I hope you guys enjoyed lol. And, should my next story also be a 3P? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...
61.1K 2.4K 30
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
166K 7.1K 171
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
414K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...