TaaRey FF - Aurora!

Oleh Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 36

642 39 14
Oleh Asha_PercAbeth

As it was first day of the project, everyone were assembled at BETA company to check the call sheet schedules and to discuss about the shooting timings. All were gathered in a conference Hall, Gurmeet being the speaker.

Gurmeet clicked on the projector explaining each point carefully. "Currently you all will be divided into three teams. Dance, Drama and Music. You already know that. But let me explain once again as I have made slight changes with dance and Music team"

Everyone's ears were sharpened at his statement. Changes with dance and Music team? That was quite uncalled for. "But…" Rey tried to interfere. "Let me complete it first, Rey…" Gurmeet stopped him. Others watched the sudden tension between them. "We have planned a duo MV and Rithwik alone can't perform in it. We want a girl partner for him from dance team." He described.

Everyone's eyes focused on Rithwik and he just writhed. He actually didn't expect it. "So… I expect a volunteer from the dance team… girls?" Gurmeet gazed at them. But none were ready to negotiate it. They were dancers and doing a MV where scope for dance would be less wasn't their priority. "Is dance included in the MV, sir?" Kriya queried, surprising everyone. "Yes, Mrs. Ghai. The MV will be a combination of Rithwik's voice and your dance if at all you accept it." He baited her.

"Okay, then. I don't have a problem to jump for the MV." Kriya answered. She did it solely for Rithwik. She for once knew no one would accept it as they wanted to be in dance team. But she did. Whichever the team she was in, her ultimate goal was dance. And if it included Rithwik and his voice, she was more than happy to do it for him. Others just looked at her in shock. Taani was gladly surprised. While Surbhi was delighted that Kriya kept her friendship above everything. If at all she wouldn't have spoken, Surbhi would have accepted it. Rithwik was a friend, after all.

"Well then… that leaves two more teams. Dance team includes Rey, Sharon, Swayam, Vicky, Neha, Nil, Amar, Bharath, Rinni and Simmi." He called out everyone as he watched their excited expressions. "And the drama team includes Wahi and Taani."

Wahi clapped while Taani just smiled. She wasn't enthusiastic for the shoot as others were. She was trying to catch Rey's eye from past hour. But he royally ignored her.

"I guess you don't have any problem with the timings to attend the company for shooting." Gurmeet enquired as the call sheets were hand overed to them.

Gang were checking each other's sheets just so that they reconfirmed whether they had the same timings. Wahi and Taani checked each other's while Rithwik and Kriya did the same.

"Per Rey… Tera toh timings alag hai for most of the days…" Vicky noticed the changes. "Aur Sharon ka bi… Rey aur Sharon ka toh same hai" Nil pulled her call sheet towards Rey. Rey and Sharon cross checked again as others watched them cautiously.

"We are a team, sir. If we have different timings to shoot… how come our team performance will be done?" Rey questioned Gurmeet as others stared at him.

"Good question, Rey" Gurmeet passed a cruel smile.  "But remember the protocols of the contract. Performances will be designed according to my decision. So yes… considering it, you and Sharon will have the different timings for few days as you both have different role to play in the dance video which we are making."

Gang looked kindly disturbed. "But…" Neither Rey nor Sharon was happy with it. "You can stop your but's, Sharon… as I just clearly mentioned what it is all about…" Gurmeet watched her from his crooked spectacles.

"Let it be na, Sharon." Swayam stopped her before she could keep on arguing. "if he's telling there's something unique with both of your role… it's a good thing for the dance video, right…"

Rey wasn't convinced. Neither the gang. But none voiced out the blatant favorism which had erupted suddenly from nowhere. But Surbhi and Taani were quick to catch it. Though Surbhi didn't voice it out loud, she felt just sick of the unfairness. It wasn't like she thought Rey and Sharon didn't deserve the special attention. But when in a group, everyone had to be treated equally. But she wasn't sure about the unfairness if existed. She just gave Gurmeet a benefit of doubt.

"Okay, then. Hope we are clear with all the details. Let us meet for the shoot…" Gurmeet cheered. Kriya, Rithwik, Wahi were the only three reciprocated his cheery mood. Others were just confused with quiter things.

******

It was evening at the college, where Rey aimlessly trotted in the corridor. Suddenly, his hand was held and pulled into an empty classroom. He was pushed onto the wall and door was closed behind.

"What the…" Rey's angry face faded as Taani kept a finger on his lips. Gods. The girl drove him crazy. He was angry at her all this time. Even when they had gone to Beta company for the general meeting, he had noticed her sly looks towards him. But he purposefully had ignored her. Mainly because he liked the kind of attention he was getting from her. Or else, every time he use to pamper her.

Both looked into each other's eye. They never got tired of submerging into each other. It was like they could just read each other at one gaze. Suddenly Rey broke the gaze and pushed her back a little.

"Ye tum.. Kya Kar rahe ho, Taani?" He imitated as if she looted him. Taani scowled at his reaction. "Wahi... jo… ap karte hai hamesha..." she taunted, glaring at him for being so hard on her. "Koi aajayega , Taani… koi Hume aise dekenge toh… Kya Kya sochenge" he squirmed making her even more furious. "Oh… jab aap mujhe aise kinchke lekar jaate… tab ye sab apko yaad nahi hota?" She crossed her hands, glowering at him. He narrowed his eyes on her. Actually, she was right. But now, he was enjoying pulling her leg. She believed his acting.

"Tum na… tum Jo bi Karlo... Mein jaa Raha hun..." He put a step forward. But Taani blocked him, pushing him once again on the wall. This time, she plastered her hand on his chest daring him to pass her. But he stilled as her hand went on his chest. "Ek toh… aap mujhse baat nahi Kar rahe ho… phone uta rahe ho to bi ek ya do baat bolke rak rahe ho… aur upar se mujhe ignore bi Kar rahe ho…" she shrieked, now pressing her both hands harshly on his chest. He watched her hands moving up on his chest to nearby neck. "ye sab aap kyun Kar rahe ho? Zara mujhe bi batayenge?" She poked a finger at him. Rey was so into her that for a second he forgot that she was accusing him of being cold towards her. Suddenly, he realised it and overcame his goofy look on her.

"Oh… ab tujhe yaad bi nahi hai ki tumne Kya Kiya?" He mocked her back. "Meine Kya Kiya?" Taani looked at him, innocently. He rose an eyebrow at her. Taani actually remembered but she was bluffing. "Okay…." She sighed. "I'm sorry... Mujhe aapse aise baat nahi karna chahiye ta…" she apologized sweetly. Rey was about to melt but her next words stopped him. "Per aap bi kuch Kam nahi the... Aap bi Jo bola, wo mujhe acha nahi laga…" she left him and crossed her hands again. "Mein toh tumhare liye hi bol Raha ta… Meine toh kuch galat nahi bola" he argued not willing to back down. Taani was frustrated. They both were on the different pages and none were ready to accept each other's different opinions.

"Aap na… kabhi apka galti mante hi nahi ho..." She chided. "oh…." He cooed. "Mein toh kuch galat bola hi nahi hun… toh kyun maanu?" He questioned her. She scowled. "Mein bi kuch galat nahi bola ta… phir bi… apko bura laga isiliye mein apse maafi mangi... Lekin aap toh… maafi chodo… baat ko maan bi nahi rahe ho…" she watched him through the corner of her eye. He gawked her back. She was really trying to manofy him. And he was being hard nut to crack. "Okay… okay…" he groaned. "tumhari jagah mein tum sahi the... Aur Meri jaga, mein sahi ta… let us agree to disagree, baby… tab hum dono bi galat nahi honge" he compromised. She eyed him, suspiciously. He twitched his brows, waiting for her answer. "Toh… aap mujhse naraz nahi ho na…" she asked him. "Nahi, Pagal..." He held her hand. "Pehle Toda naraz ta… lekin ab jab tum itni cute face banake… mujhe aise akele keenchke…. Sorry boli hai toh… mein tumpe gussa kaise reh sakta hun…" he smiled. "Ek aur baat… mein jaanti hun ki tum acting ka offer mere liye liya ta… But I would have been fine even if you have rejected it… Taani… pehle Mein nahin soch paya… lekin abi soch Raha hu toh I understand… tumhe sab manage Karne Mein bahut problem hoga…." He held her cheeks.

Taani was just overwhelmed at his response. She knew that he understood her. Even though their opinions differed at times, they respected it. That was the beautiful quality made their relationship bloom. This kind of respect was never found before in him but now, he was proving his worth each and every second.

She put a hand on his shoulder and moved closer to his face. Rey stilled as she increased the proximity between them. Taani placed a long kiss on his cheek. And Rey smiled at her affection of love. He closed his eyes memorizing the moment in the center of his brain. She rarely initiated such moments and whenever she did it, he loved her a lot more.

After a few minutes, Taani broke the kiss and both leered at each other in an unspoken words. Suddenly, the classroom door opened and D3 boys(except Swayam) walked in.

"Yahi ayenge na ye girls…" Vicky froze. "Abe tujhe Kya hua?" Bharath poked him trying to get his attention. "Guys…" Nil screamed. "Ale…" Amar too stared at the way other three boys did. All four of them watched Taani and Rey standing together in the room. Where, Rey and Taani exchanged a look between them.

"Guys… hum sirf kuch baat Kar rahe te…" Taani spoke before boys could pounce on them with series of questions. "Baate... sirf baate..." Vicky looked at other three and all four of them smirked. Taani looked at Rey for help. He seemed helpless as well. But if he had to shut them asking to not bring this small incident in front of others, he had to act upon Taani's woven lies. "Yeah… guys…" Rey moved to them. "Taani mujhse kuch baat karna chahti toh… hum yaha… baat Kar rahe te…" he twitched his eyes, face as he tried to fake the confidence. But boys weren't owls to believe it.

"Agar sirf baat hi karna hota toh… aise akele class room Mein baat karne ka Kya zarurat hai, Rey?" Nil ragged him without giving away his fun banter. Now, Rey looked at Taani. "Wo… na guys…" Rey was brainstorming but still he was unable to come up with a convincing reason. "Ha bolona, Ley" Amar clutched his shirt.

"Wo na guys… Bahar bahut shor mach Raha ta… aur humari baatein Toda important ta… samaj rahe ho na" Taani came into his aid. But boys were still curious. "kahanka shor hai re Bahar... Abi hum bahar se hi toh aa Raha hai…" Bharath mused. Rey rolled his eyes as Taani cursed under her breathe to never again repeat such glorious act. Atleast not in the classroom while college still went on.

"Are… tum log yahi pakadke baite ho…." Rey tried to pull away from the boys. But Vicky locked a hand on his neck and others clutched him hardly. "Taani… tumhe VP sir bula Raha ta na… tum jao… mein tumse baad mein milta hu…" Rey emphasised her. She was thankful for him. Boys glared at Rey as he helped Taani to get away from them. "Yeah…" Taani giggled like idiot. "Yeah… VP se milna hai…" she turned and left.

"Sale… ab Sach Sach batana ki tum dono yaha Kya Kar rahe te…" Vicky hit Rey on his chest as he locked his neck harder. "Guys… bolana hum sirf baat Kar rahe te…" Rey lied again. "Abe Rey... Ye Tera shakal see pata chalta hai ki… Tum dono sirf baat nahi Kar rahe te…" Nil hit on his stomach. "Are yaar…" Rey bent at the punch. "Tum logna… aise kaise pata chalta hai Tum logonko…" he questioned. "Kyunki Tum blush kal lahe ho, Rey…" Amar pointed out. "Aur ye Tera gaal… gulab ho Gaya hai…" Bharath poked at his cheek pointing at the slight tint of Taani's lipbalm. "Matlab…" All of them stared at him. Rey closed his eyes knowing his stupid friends weren't going to let him go unless he said the truth.

******

"Hi…" Wahi waved. He was outside the fluke industry waiting for the arrival of Hina.

"Hey…" She was astonished to see him there in the night. "Wahi… tum yaha?" She didn't expect him at all.

"Kyun? Mujhe dekakar tumhe acha nahi laga Kya?" His one eyebrow tilted higher.

"No… no… no… aisa kuch nahi hai… it's just that… I didn't expect you, here…" she blushed internally.

"Fair enough... Mein actually yaha kuch kaam ke liye Aya ta… aise hi socha ki tum aur Taani se milkar jao…" He excused.

"Oh…" she beamed a bit. "Taani toh…."

"Ha ha… pata hai… Taani ko Rey lekar Gaya...  Abi un dono se baat kiya meine…" he smiled remembering them. Those two were so much in love and didn't let a chance to stay together. It was endearing to watch them in love. It filled him with positive feelings. "Mein soch Raha ta ki… agar tum free ho to… shall we go for a dinner…" He asked her before he could lose his guts.

Hina was abashed at his abrupt proposal. But she was okay with it. She liked him. He was a friend. But a different kind of friend. She liked spending time with him. "Sure… abi mein Ghar hi jaanewali ti…waise bi Mera paka hua Maggie se toh ek raat chutkara milega…" she giggled making him to join her hilarious laugh. Then both of them sped on Wahi's bike. It maybe strange but everything began at a certain point. And these two had all the time in the world to explore each other.

Someone watched them. Harshad. He sat in his car as the driver checked for diesel fillings before coming to his driver seat. A ping of unknown dig dug at Harshad. He always admired Hina for her bold and fierce nature. Though he behaved indifferently stoic towards her, he still had a soft corner for her. He easily got miffed at her arguments with him. Yet he wasn't harsh towards her as he use to be with other people. He loved her reactions whenever she itched to fight with him at the disagreements at several occasions. He really liked…. He bobbed his head as the word 'like' was thrown into his conciousness by his brain. But…. Then why seeing her laugh with someone else pricked him. She was blushing as well as smiling at the guy as if she was astounded by him. He had never observed her being so. Also, she had gone with him on his bike. Not once till today had he seen her being friendly with any guy or least any girl. Except for Taani… who had become Hina's favorite friend. Or best friend.

******

Surbhi sat on the couch munching popcorn as she watched "Kabhi kushi Kabhi gam" movie on TV. Rithwik and Kriya were playing X-box at the other side of the hall and were screaming their lungs out. Wahi was replaced by Kriya in accompanying X-box with Rithwik. She hated video games. But the girl was yet playing to keep up the act. She didn't know how to play. And Rithwik was teaching her interestingly. She did listen but her disinterest was clearly etched on her face. Surbhi often glanced at them. Recently, if she did learn something, she started noticing Rithwik and Kriya spending a lot of time with each other. That was nice. She also knew that Wahi had become total fattu on Hina and was grabbing every chance to meet her. And here she was sitting all alone watching a family Senti movie. She missed Karan. She missed her family the more she watched the intense climax of the movie.

Rithwik and Kriya brawled and Surbhi paused the TV turning to them. "Kutte log…. Mujhe teek se TV dekne toh chodo…" she yelled. "Tu Kya wo Senti drama dek rahi hai… idar aana…" Rithwik called out. "Aana Surbhi…" Kriya too asked her to join. "Oh please… Wo Tera video games dekake Mera dimag karab ho jaata hai…" She shook her head playing the TV again. As the last scene of Amitabh and SRK confrontation came up, immediate tears flew out of Surbhi's eyes. She sobbed, as her nose wheezed. Rithwik and Kriya stopped playing and turned to her. Each looked at them and rushed towards Surbhi.

"Surbhi, Kya hua?" Rithwik was beside her. She suddenly started crying and he was taken aback at her reaction. "Ha…Surbhi… tum achanak ro kyun rahi ho?" Kriya enquired. Surbhi again sobbed and wheezed before answering. "Wo na…." She pointed at TV. "Movie ka last scene bahut emotional ta yaar…"

Rithwik and Kriya stared at each other at the blunt joke in it. "Gadhi… Mein na Karan ko abi phone karke wapas ane ke liye bolunga… ye tum uske Bina... Pagal ban rahi hai… koi movie dekake rote hai Kya?" He widened his eyes. "Oh… tujhe Kya pata… Humehsa, tu Tera x box mein gusa rehta hai… toh Mera movies ke upar mat bolo tum…" she picked up a nearby pillow and threw at him. "Tum na…" Rithwik searched the pillow to throw back at her. But Surbhi hopped from the couch and ran. Rithwik was fast. "Kriya… isko pakad… mujhe bachao…" Surbhi yelled. And Kriya went on spree. All three of them went on chasing each other filling the void of missing loved ones at the moment as Karan was abroad.

******
Author's Note:

Hope, the story isn't confusing you or boring you. I'm trying my best to balance all the characters. Yes, bonding scenes between Taani, Sharon and Swayam, Rey are lessened as the new characters have occupied the story from last three chapters. But don't worry, you will soon get to see that too. Also, I remember the Jodhpur track. It will immediately start after this professional working track as I have planned something here. Also, let me know your views about Harshad and Gurmeet? Any suggestions for them?

If anyone who had watched Adi and D3 team scenes in the show, they may clearly understand where the current track is heading. Even I haven't watched the episodes except for the few minutes glimpses of an episode and hence I started this track based on that. But with my own mixture of creativity. Hope you will like it.

Thank you.

Love - Asha

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
30K 1.7K 53
This story is deprived from d3, my favourite character Taani, I really wanted to explore the character more. It's not a taarey lovestory, I really fe...
17.5K 540 9
Taani came to know the real reason behind Reyaansh's decision to break up with her. Heartbroken and angry, she decided to leave the city. But Reyaans...
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...