Rise...[Kɴʏ×Fᴇᴍ¡Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ]

By -TOUR-

In which a normal girl gets isekai'd in the Kimetsu No Yaiba universe and tries to prevent her favourite char... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0
[𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
{𝐀/𝐍}
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

22.4K 872 1.2K
By -TOUR-

{A/N} I Really thought I posted this chapter. I'll make sure to post another one today.

2nd person POV

'Blood' You were now running the breeze of the night brushing your doll-like features.

You came to a spot were the smell of blood got worse. If Tanjiro was here he'll be dead by now.

You were running in hope that you could help whoever owned the blood that you were smelling.

'How could I even get the scent from that distance...?' You really didn't care about that and if the person who was hurt wasn't someone of the main cast of the universe you couldn't careless either.

You stopped on your tracks just as you heard the cries of a familiar teenager. She was asking for help. She was asking for someone who would've at least tried to help her sister. But as much as she cried the tears wouldn't bring her back.

You were assisting at that scene. In the anime Kanae wasn't a main character, but she still was one of your favorites and knowing you couldn't save her made a huge hole in your heart and probably in Shinobu's too.

You decided to approach her, maybe try to comfort her. Just as you were near her, not near enough for her to notice you, you remembered about the language barrier.

You were now sprinting back in the forest hoping that no one noticed you. You're prayers weren't enough.

"Huff." You yelped as you collided with a hard chest.

"Aren't we a pretty one?". The voice wasn't familiar to you, but the playful tone that it held was. You were 99,9% sure that the person standing in front of you was non other than

'Shit Douma...'

You looked up ready to gaze at the ash blonde that you always wished to meet in different circumstances.

His rainbow colored orbs were literally eating you're frame.

"Hello?". He looked disappointed by your answer, but soon regained his shitty smirk.

You really hoped that he couldn't understand you, but heaven seemed to ignore every hope you had today.

"I never met someone like you, you're quite pretty. How old are you".'I'm younger than you for sure'. That's what you would've said if you were well trained and had a katana with you.

"My parents told me to never talk to strangers, bye". You walked past him, but knowing Douma he wouldn't give up easily and in fact he didn't.

"Come on, don't ignore me. Are you not from here?". You continued to walk trying to ignore him. He just followed behind you.

"No". He was starting to get on your nerves. You always tried to protect him when people posted hating comments about him on the fanfictions you read. If you could go back in time you probably would've insulted him with them.

"Oh, come on, my cult is good. You should totally join". Yeah, good.

"Listen, I don't want to be rude, but could you please fuck off?". His smirk never left his face.

He stayed silent for a few seconds and then suddenly began to cackle.

"Why are you laughing now?". Someone was going home with a head today and that someone was you if he didn't stop right away.

While he was laughing you took this as an opportunity to sneak out of his view and finally go back to your journey on finding Sabito.

Finally heaven seemed to be by your side and helped you.

You made it out of the forest just by sunrise.

The view was amazing, you were more of a night person, so things like this were new to you. The sun's rays reached your {s/c} skin, caressing it.

You didn't want it to finish, but everything had an ending unfortunately.

A hand was placed on your shoulder, even if it wasn't noticeable.

Out of reflex you turned around and punched the person that touched you.

The person was standing there with a deadpanned look and an arm in the middle of their face.

"Oh, hi Yoriichi. What were you doing when Douma was being an ass?". He ignored you and went back in the forest. You took this as a clue to follow him.

"HEY, WaIt FoR mE!?". You had the feeling that someone was watching you. And in fact someone was. You thought nothing of it and reached Yoriichi yelling at him how you could've died.

Meanwhile

'Why is she talking with air...?'. A person from behind the bushes thought. "Is it her...? The one you were talking about all the time".

"...give it a try, and the duck said goodbye. Then it waddled away. Waddle waddle. Then it waddled away wadd-"

"Sorry, I don't want you to think I'm rude or something but this is the 6th time you sang this...song. If you can call it one." This offended you, how could he. You were gonna give him the silence treatment for this.

"I'm tirEeEeeEd". You whined. It was night time and you were looking for a village, but the place was isolated. You sitted on the ground and pouted. Yoriichi almost snorted at your childish attitude.

"...He-. Hey, look over there" He said pointing at a bright light that was visible through the trees. Hope started to build itself in you.

You got up from the ground and sprinted in that way. You were like a little kid. Yoriichi thought that you were gonna be a pain, but now that he had passed 3 days with you he changed his mind. You were pretty cool in his eyes, even tho he will never admit that.

"What does it say?". The sign was oddly familiar, you just weren't thinking straight duo to your tiredness.

"Red lights district, let's go back to the forest. I don't want to deal with this". 'Oh...'

"But I'm tired, maybe we can stay only tonight, please."

"Even tho you want to stay nobody would take you in". You weren't liking how he was treating you today.

You removed your haori and tossed it to him. 'Just you wait'

You were currently making your way in the district, your bright kimono stood out the most. Some people mistook you as an Oiran.

"Hey would you like to join my mansion, if you're interested of course". Yoriichi was there as your personal translator.

"I would be glad". You were cheering in your mind, but the outside stayed collected.

Omitsu, the wife of the owner of the mansion, was silently laughing at the fact that you just sold yourself to her.

'I never liked you. I'm glad that Daki is going to kill you'
Your smile never left your face as you walked through the streets sending smiles here and there.

"Make yourself at home".

She then took you to a room. "This will be yours, please don't knock in the one at your left". She then left.

You looked at Yoriichi with a I told you face.

"Ok, ok maybe you were right". He said and smiled.

"Ew, don't do that again". Utterly disgusting.

"What? This?". He continued to smile for a good hour.

"My cheeks hurt...".

Suddenly the door creaked open. A kid, probably a 11 one, pecked her head in the room. She was crying.

"Warabihime-oiran wishes to see...to see you." A panicked look made way in her face. "I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to stutter. Please don't tell it to the Oiran!". You really loved Daki, but if this is the way she treated them. No you wouldn't stop loving her but Nakime would pass ahead of her.

"Don't worry". The little kid sighed in relief.

You got up from the ground and headed in the direction that the kid instructed and that Yoriichi has kindly translated.

Just as you were about to knock, the owner of the room slammed the door open and dragged you in. She literally threw you to the ground.

Her eyes glaring daggers in you. She wasn't hiding her kanji.

"What do you think you're doing?!"  Douma speaks English so same goes for her, no?

"Can you stop taking my place? You've been here for an hour, yet everyone in the district already knows about you!". She was fuming. If Yoriichi wasn't there you would tremble. She came dangerously close to you and grabbed your chin so that you were staring directly at her eyes. The one that she would make sure you remembered in the after life.

"It took me 7 months to make myself a reputation in this place. I'm not gonna leave my place to a newbie like you!". Ok Nakime took her place as 3rd favorite moon.

"Say something, or I'm gonna scoop your eyes out and be sure to make a soup with them".

That's nasty, nevermind. "I'm sorry, if you want me to leave I will." She stopped for a moment, Douma talked about a foreign with {h/c} -{A/N} H can stay for hair or for hijab. If I'll forget to put it I'll be sure to fix it- hair/hijab to her, and only now she seemed to recognize you, but that didn't change the fact that you were just as pretty as her, maybe even prettier.

"You see, I never meant to steal your place. I'm gonna leave at sunrise don't worry". You began to walk off a little frightened by her behavior, but she grabbed your wrist and stopped you.

"Utter a word about this to someone and I'll personally hunt you, even if I have to go in the sunlight"

You were resting on your futon, but something bothered you. You were forgetting something.

'If I don't remember it maybe it's because it's not important'

Just as you were about to fall asleep your eyes shot open and you jumped out of the sheets.

'YUICHIRO!'

Taisho secrets

■Douma laughed till the sun started to burn his skin. He got saved by Nakime.
■Kanao noticed you sneak behind Shinobu
■The person who was spying you is currently searching for you
■Daki thought you were pretty, but will never admit it
■The author is sorry for letting Kanae die.

{1699 words}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 21
for·bid·den /fərˈbidn/ adjective not allowed; banned ···*···*···*··· I'm scared that loving you will end up hurting us, so please don't make me regre...
44K 2.2K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
230K 9.6K 44
╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯, a suicidal maniac and her over-protective friend are a part of a demon-killing organization. Along their journey...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...