Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨43✨

4K 248 14
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please!!!🙏

_______________

Third person POV

Two boys were waiting impatiently on the dining table for Jin to come out of his bedroom so that they can work on their plan. Jimin was pacing here and there around the table while Taehyung was sitting on one of the chair looking keenly in the direction of door from where Jin will come out. It has been more than half an hour since they both are waiting for Jin after they came back from their college.

'' What the hell is Jin Hyung doing in his room when Namjoon Hyung is in his office.'' Jimin asked the blonde.

''What do you mean?'' Taehyung asked narrowing his eyes at him.

'' Ah nothing......I am just blabbering.'' Jimin replied immediately and Taehyung nodded his head. They both sat straight when the sound of a door opening reached their perked ears.

'' He is coming, he is coming, he is coming...'' Jimin chanted in one breathe like a mantra.

'' I know chim, calm down.....let's start the act.'' Taehyung whispered and Jimin took a deep breathe and came to an acting mode in the blink of eye. Taehyung was also shocked at the rapid change of expressions on his best friend's face.

'' Cut the crap Chim, Hyung is gonna catch your over acting in a snap.'' Taehyung whispered and Jimin loosened up a bit.

'' Ok...lets start then.'' Jimin said and Taehyung nodded still looking in the direction from which Jin was approaching them.

'' So sad.....I feel so helpless.'' Jimin said making the most helpless face.

'' Yeah, me too. Can't we make him happy for just one day?...Are we so cruel that we can tolerate someone living a complete miserable life?'' Taehyung said looking at Jin who now has came to the dining table.

'' What happened guys?...What are you talking about?'' Jin asked taking in the innocent faces of two best friends who were completely drowned in their character like they were some method actor.

'' Hyung, JK. We were talking about him. He is such a nice boy but nobody cares for him.'' Jimin popped in.

'' What happened to him?....Is he okay?'' Jin asked worried.

'' No Hyung. He is not Okay. He is living such a miserable life.'' Jimin replied again.

'' But I just met him yesterday and he was looking totally fine. Not only fine, he was looking really hot and handsome. A full course meal to say the least.'' Jin replied and Taehyung suddenly became offensive.

'' Hyungg...You are married. You can't talk like that about him.'' Taehyung whined.

'' You are behaving like you are my husband or his boyfriend. What if I am married?...I can still praise hotness.'' Jin replied smirking.

'' NO....You can't. Namjoon Hyung will be Jealous if he got to know that.'' Taehyung tried to blackmail Jin.

''And who will tell him?'' Jin fired back.

'' I will tell him.'' Taehyung can't tolerate anyone drooling over his boyfriend, even if it is his own married brother.

'' Why are you so irritated?....''

'' You can't say like that. He may have a boyfriend who wouldn't like if you say these kind of things about his boyfriend.''

'' But his boyfriend is not here.....right?''

'' Calm down guys.....we are going off topic now.'' Jimin piped in before they lose the direction and Taehyung immediately came back to his senses. They have a plan to work on so he let Jin Hyung go this time.

'' Oh yeah....what were you guys talking about.'' Jin asked standing up and going into the kitchen to prepare dinner and both the best friends followed him.

'' Hyung, As I said, he is a nice boy, he don't like to trouble anyone by telling his problems. He is a man with a mountain like self respect. He will not tell anyone what he is going through but Hyung, we know that he is living his life in a great misery. You know what Hyung, he feels so lonely. There is no one to take care of him when he feel sick, no one to take care of his food. He don't know how to cook so he always eat from outside. God Hyung, You know how unhealthy that food usually is. And not only that, he miss home made and Korean food so much. I feel pity for him.'' Jimin exhaled loudly when he finished up his whole lecture and Taehyung wanted to hug him then and there but stopped himself for the moment and mentally patted him.

'' Woah Jimin.... I never knew you were that observant?'' Jin commented looking at Jimin in disbelief.

'' Thank you Hyung......'' Jimin replied shyly.

'' But what can we do?...We can't bring his family here.'' Jin stated.

'' But Hyung, Are You really that cruel that you will leave the poor boy to live like that. A life where he can't eat healthy food, can't spend his weekend chatting to people rather than spending it in the silence of his apartment. I can't live with the guilt that I was not able to do something for him. What is the use of a life in which I can't be the reason of a poor soul's happiness.'' Jimin said and Taehyung glared at him for his over acting.

'' But you can not take care of his needs for his whole life.'' Jin said without looking at him.

'' But we can do something for one day. Little actions improves life, Hyung.'' Taehyung spoke up expectedly.

'' Yes Hyung, I think we should invite him for dinner this weekend.'' Jimin said excitedly.

'' That's a nice idea, but you will have to ask your mom first Jimin.'' Jin replied smiling and both best friends facepalmed themselves.

'' He is talking about us Hyung. We are his neighbours. It is our duty to take care of him sometimes.'' Taehyung explained.

'' That is right but you know Taebear, Joonie don't like him coming over.'' Jin replied sadly.

'' Oh come on Hyung, You are his husband. He can't deny you.'' Jimin spoke up.

'' But still... I should ask him first.'' Jin was reluctant.

'' Come on Hyung, show everyone who is the real boss here.'' Taehyung tried to rile up Jin and succeeded.

'' Okay, Tell JK to come over this weekend for dinner with us.'' Jin said going back to his work and both best friends did their happy dance and ran to the blonde's bedroom to give this good news to the brunette.

'' Something is fishy......'' Jin said to himself after both the best friends left and went back to his work.

*****

It was Wednesday and the two couples were walking towards the cafeteria in their lunch break. They sat at their usual table and Jungkook went to bring some snacks for them. He was coming back with a tray in his hands and grinning widely looking at the blonde who was busy chatting with his best friend. He didn't realise that someone was coming from his side and they both collided. The brunette successfully rescued the food from falling but he got fully drenched as the cold drink the other person was carrying spilled on him in the collision.

'' Fuck...'' the brunette cursed looking at his t-shirt.

'' I am sorry....Shit. I am really very sorry. I didn't realise where I was going. I am...'' The girl stopped in mid when she saw the brunette.'' Jungkook?.....You here?'' She asked shocked.

'' Lisa?....What are YOU doing here. wait.....don't tell me you are majoring in Business from the same college?'' Jungkook said smiling. Taehyung, who was till now busy with Jimin, turned around and saw the two talking casually. His eye brow furrowed immediately and he became irritated at the sight of that girl from the Gucci store.

'' Yeah.....I guess...'' She said and ran towards the counter to fetch some tissue papers and came back.

'' Let me help you clean up..'' She said and started cleaning his t-shirt. Jungkook stood there dumbfounded at her actions.

'' Its ok Lisa...I will take care of it.'' He tried to pull back but she didn't allowed him. On the other hand, The blonde stood up angrily and walked towards them.

'' I am sorry Jungkook..... I messed up. Please let me help you otherwise I will keep feeling guilty.'' She said innocently.

'' Hey, Its ok Lisa...Don't worry. Its nothing.'' He tried to make her understand but she was not getting a single thing.

'' I know you are saying that to make me feel better. See, I didn't notice where I was going and bumped into you. I am really sorry.'' Lisa said still cleaning his t-shirt.

'' Its okay Lisa. You don't have to worry. I will take care of my boyfriend.'' Before the brunette could speak, Taehyung spoke up coldly with his hands crossed on his chest. Lisa immediately stood up straight and Jungkook smiled at him.

'' H-Hi Taehyung. Nice to s-see you.'' She greeted him awkwardly.

'' Hope I could say the same but you messed up.'' Taehyung replied walking to the brunette and curling his arm around the brunette's bicep. Lisa looked at him with confusion.

'' I mean....You messed his T-shirt.'' He explained with a taunting smile.

'' Oh...I am sorry for that. I will buy you a new t-shirt Jungkook.'' She said smiling.

'' No, its okay. It happens sometimes...Don't stress yourself.'' Jungkook replied her returning her smile.

'' Yeah... Don't worry Lisa...'' The blonde said and turned to look at the brunette.'' Let's go Kookie. I will help you to clean up in the restroom.'' He said and winked flirtiously.

'' After you baby.'' Jungkook grinned wide at the tempting offer. They both excused themselves and walked out of the cafeteria after placing the tray on the table for Yoonmin couple leaving a furious Lisa behind.

'' What was the need to talk so lovingly to her?...'' Taehyung scoffed as soon as they both entered the restroom and Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. A chameleon would get embarrassed if he saw how fast Taehyung changed his colour.

'' What did I do baby?....she was just helping me because she was feeling sorry.'' Jungkook replied.

'' Can't you see...she was flirting openly out there. You should keep a distance from that girl. Her intentions don't seem to be nice.'' Taehyung demanded.

'' You are over thinking baby....she is a good friend of mine and I know her. She is a sweet girl.'' Jungkook tried to convey his thoughts.

'' Shut up, will you? Anybody can tell that she like you in a romantic way.''

'' There is nothing like that baby. Even if it is true, You know that I love YOU.....only you. You don't need to be jealous.''

'' Who said I am jealous. I am just warning you.''

'' Aww.....my baby is jealous.'' Jungkook said smirking and holding the blonde by his waist pulling him closer to his chest.

'' Stay away...your clothes are wet. You will mess mine too,'' Taehyung said pushing the brunette away but he was not able to get out of the hold of the muscular bunny.

'' I love it when you get all jelly over me but you have to trust me on this that I am your only.....no one can take your place.'' Jungkook told him still holding the brunette close to himself. Taehyung's heart pick the pace at the brunette's words.

'' I trust you kookie....But how can I stop myself from getting all possessive. After all, I have the most hot and handsome boyfriend in the world.'' Taehyung replied curling his arms around the brunette's neck.

'' I love you Tae....and I always will.''

'' I know...''

'' This is not the right answer.''

'' I am not good at studies, I Don't know the right answer most of the times.''

'' Come on baby....please. I wanna hear it from you.''

'' I am not in a mood. Come again later.''

'' Should I set the mood then?''

'' You are so perverted.''

'' What did I do?''

'' Awww......nothing baby, You are the most innocent person I know.''

'' That I am.''

'' You are delusional.''

'' I love to live in delusion. I can do so many thing with you in my thoughts and you don't even complain there.''

'' Really kookie?...What the fuck do you dream about.''

'' You really wanna know?''

'' Nah...I don't wanna hear your dark fantasies...''

And they both kept bickering for a long time forgetting what they come here for.

____________________________

Is the story going too slow?

Please Vote and Comment.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 10.8K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
385K 15.8K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
22.3K 1.2K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
87.5K 3.6K 65
Book 1 - Idol Where, Jm and Jeon are in the same group, but the older one didn't like the maknae a bit. tags: angst mean smut obsessive older Jeon...