Dream Smp School - Technoblad...

Da nevoosius

Y/n starts an new journey in a new country, at a new school where she makes friends and meets new rivals.. an... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1 - New friends and enemies
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Pinkette
Chapter 3 - Classmates
Chapter 4 - Cafeteria cretins
Chapter 5 - Phils Decision
Chapter 6 - The Football Game
Chapter 8 - Puffy pog pov 😎
Thankyou!!
Chapter 9 - Explanations and twitter feuds
Chapter 10 - Decorations and buddies
Chapter 11 - Bonding
Chapter 12 - Stream time
Apology
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - Feelings? No
Chapter 15 - Secrets
Chapter 16 - Comfort
Chapter 17 - The Plan
Chapter 18 - Flustered
Chapter 19 - Gifts

Chapter 7 - Mother Puffy

213 13 78
Da nevoosius

This is an extra long chapter by the way. Sorry if you prefer short chapters. 😞 Have fun reading! 🤠

Chapter review:

See ya tomorrow Y/n.

*TW Major arguing and mention of abuse*
-

As soon as I stepped out of my mums car and into my house, my mum started interrogating me.

*TW I know, super early on 😪*

Y/N L/N! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GETTING INTO A SCHOOL FIGHT ON YOUR FIRST DAY! I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS. THE PRINCIPAL TOLD ME HOW YOU FOUGHT THOSE POOR GIRLS OVER A CHEER SIGN UP!! YOURE GROUNDED! UGH, DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR! HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH OUR NAME-

And she didn't stop until I told her to.

"MUM!!" I yelled angrily.
And she stopped.

"I didn't get into that fight on purpose! Those two girls interrogated me and my new friends until they were harassing us! It's not our fault that they were manipulating us!" I tried to explain but she didn't listen.

"That doesn't excuse your foul behaviour! You roundhouse kicked one of the girls! SHE COULD HAVE DIED!"

"NO SHE COULDNT HAVE MUM!!" I shouted.

"Don't you raise your voice at me." She said daringly.

"Mum I couldn't have killed her! 
a roundhouse kick to her nose would only have hurt her nose, not her brain! Remember I did TAEKWONDO MUM!" I explained.

"You think hurting someone is the solution to someone harassing you? You could have got a teacher!" She argued.

And that's when I went off at her.

"IT WAS TOO LATE BEFORE WE CALLED A TEACHER! IT WAS ACTUALLY THE OTHER STUDENTS WHO SAVED ME AND MY FRIENDS ASSES FROM BEING KILLED, NOT A STUPID LOUSY TEACHER! AND FOR YOU RAISING ME, I GREW UP WITH A SH*T DAD AND US CONSTANTLY MOVING HOUSES MIGRATING FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. I FINALLY FEEL AT HOME AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER OF TRYING TO KILL ANOTHER PERSON. YOURE SUPPOSED TO TRUST ME! THOSE GIRLS WOULD OF KILLED US IF WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! STOP ACTING LIKE IM THE VILLAIN MUM, BECAUSE IM NOT! AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was crying at this point.

And then she slapped me across my face.

*TW Over :D*

There was a few minutes of silence before anyone said anything.

"Get out." She said sternly.

"Fine." I said.
"I was going to ask you if I could go to my new friends house for a sleepover, but I guess that doesn't matter now." I retorted.

I could tell she was in the middle of a war going on in her head whether to believe me or not but she decided to stay silent.

I sprinted up the stairs, slammed my door and started bursting out crying.
My eyes became blurry and I couldn't think straight.

I decided to calm myself down for a few minutes before I would call anyone up.

A few minutes came by and I decided to text Puffy. She would understand.

iMessage 💬

Mother Puffy 💕🔪

Y/n 😇

Hey Puffy, you available to
talk right now?

Mother Puffy 💕🔪

Yeah I'm here!
Also, why is that my name? 😐

Y/n 😇

Yeah we won't talk about
that right now haha. 😬
I need to ask you a HUGE favour.

Mother Puffy 💕🔪

Whats up gorgeous?

Y/n 😇

Actually, can I call you
on FaceTime?

Mother Puffy 💕🔪

Ofc!

Mother Puffy 💕🔪 is calling you...

[ Accept ]
[ Decline ]

"Puffy I need you're help with something."

"Okay.. what is it?

"Can I vent to you?"

"Of course! That's what I'm here for!"

"Okay... MYMUMKICKEDMEOUTOFMYHOUSEBECAUSESHEFOUNDOUTABOUTTHEFIGHTANDSHETHOUGHTIWASINTENDINGTOKILLMINXANDHANNAHEVENTHOUGHIWASTRYINGTODEFENDMYSELFBUTNOWIMGROUNDEDANDSHEWANTSTOKICKMEOUTOFMYHOUSEANDIHAVENOWHERETOSTAYAND"- I started.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. HOLD ON A DANG MINUTE!! YOUR MUMS KICKING YOU OUT OF YOUR HOUSE?"

At this point I was bawling my eyes out and Puffy noticed.

"Give me your address." She demanded.

"Wha- what?"

"Y/n give me your address, I'm coming over!"

"NO NO NO NO YOURE NOT KILLING MY MUM!"

"Awww, fine, but give me your address so I can come and pick you up."

"OH MY GOD THANKYOU PUFFY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WISH I COULD-"

"OKAY OKAY! Tell me when we get in the car. But for now, pack your things up and say your last goodbyes to your horrible stupid son of a b*tch you call a mother-"

"PUFFY!"

"Ugh youre just like Niki."

"No I'm not!"

"Debby-downer. ANYWAYS gimme your address I'm picking you up and there is nothing that you can do about it. Say goodbye to your witch mum forever because I'm your new sister and my mum is now your mum."

"What will your mum say thou-"

"JUST GIMME YOUR ADDRESS BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT BEATING YOUR GODDAMN MOTHER UP."

"I love you Puffy. Anyways it's 12 Flemington Street."

(DONT ACTUALLY GO TO THIS PERSONS HOUSE READERS, IF THIS IS EVEN A STREET SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD! THIS IS JUST MADE UP.)

"I love you too now hurry your ass up and get outside with all of your sh*t."

"THANKYOU!!! MWAH!!" I kissed my phone.

Aaaaaand she hung up... lovely.

IM MOVING IN WITH MY BEST FRIEND WHO I JUST MET TODAY AND AWAY FROM MY ABUSIVE MOTHER WHO I THOUGHT SUPPORTED ME BUT APPARENTLY NOTTTTT!! YAYY!!! I didn't realise my mum was as sh*t as my dad was, but HERE WE ARE. I cant wait to move in with Puffy and her mum!!

*Time skip to almost leaving*

I packed my stuff up just as Puffy told me to. I didn't have a lot of stuff because we were moving houses constantly, so that didn't matter. I was just worried what my mum would think when I got down the stairs.

On that happy thought, I had finally finished packing up my stuff when I heard Puffys mums car honk outside our door.

I bolted downstairs and was just outside the door when my mum asked me what I was doing.

"Where the hell do you think you're going Y/n L/n." She asked with pure venom in her voice.

"Away from you." And I started walking up the foot path to Puffys car door.

Puffy got out of the car, greeted me, gave be a huge bear hug, and packed my clothes in the boot (trunk for y'all Americans reading this.) 

"And who the hell are you?" My mum asked Puffy.

"Mum don't involve her-"

"I'm the girl who's about to steal your daughter away from you because you're quite a terrible mother." Puffy said in a mock British accent. "Now get in the car Y/n, NOW." She said sternly to me.

At this point I was a little scared of Puffy, but I was more scared of what my mother would do to her if she got on her really bad side.

"Puffy get in the car we're leaving, don't talk to this women." Puffys mum called out coolly.

If this is my new mum I wanna forget about my old one, she looked and acted so cool.

She looks like this:
(But with dark sunglasses, bright coloured clothes and a yellow plaid scarf.)

She was so like my chill Aunty back in Australia who was my favourite because she would let me skip school due to 'Family issues' and we would get McDonalds and watch every Harry Potter movie, cry about each of the characters who died, simp over the good ones, and curse at the sh*t ones until the break of dawn.

Those were the days I missed back in Australia that I would never get back.

Whilst I was reminiscing on my past, I hadn't noticed that Puffys mum had now got out of the car and started talking to my mum and ordering Puffy to get into the car with me.

I then saw my mum back away from Puffys mum and enter our house. She gave me the biggest death stare I've ever seen in my entire life before closing the door. It was like looking into a black void with someone waiting to creep out to jump and kill you.

We started driving off in complete silence.
It was silent for a minute before Puffy spoke up.

"She got what she deser-" Puffy started.

"CAROLINE! PLEASE! Y/n JUST got in the car with us!"

"She's a B*TCH though."

"I'm not saying I disagree but please feel SOME sympathy for Y/n who JUST got in the car with us from being kicked out of her house?"

Those words were words I never thought would render in my head. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do wrong? When I was thinking this, I didn't notice that I was silently crying. But Puffy noticed.

"OH MY GOD Y/N IM SO SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU!" Puffy expressed frightened.

"No! You didn't! It's just- hard... to render in my head." I explained.

"That's completely normal Y/n don't ever let that get to you." Puffys mum smiled.

"Thankyou Mrs...." I questioned.

"Oh dear! Call me mum or Christie! That's my name, but I don't mind being called mum." She assured me.

"Thankyou, mum." I said. And she smiled and kept on driving.

*TW Mention of abuse*

"Wait Y/n did she-" Puffy pointed to my face.

Oh the slap mark, right.

"I'm going to f*cking kill her. I'm going to stab her, slit her in the throat, and then dismember her corpse into the nearest river." Puffy exerted.

"NO YOU WONT CAROLINE! Stop threatening her mother for Christ's sakes!" Mum said.

*TW over :)*

There was silence for a minute until Puffy spoke up once again.

"I cant believe I have a sister, in the span of a f*cking day." Puffy said.

"CARA!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to." But she silently smirked.

I giggle to myself.

"Oh also Y/n, since you're my new sister, you can call me Cara, you don't have to keep calling me Puffy, that would just be weird. Only my friends call me Puffy." She exclaimed.

"Oh okay!" I said excited.

It was silent for a good five minutes before mum said something.

"Hey Y/n..."

"Yeah?" I asked nervously.

"... what would you like for dinner?" She asked bubbly.

"Oh! I don't mind!" I stated.

"Please Y/n, dinners on me."

"Okay.. um... I guess I like noodles." I recommended.

"Great! We'll get noodles then!" She said.

"Good choice." Cara whispered to me with a thumb up.

I just smiled a goofy smile and she giggled.

We eventually got to Cara's house, well my new home, and we settled inside. I got toured around and shown my new room.

They had a spare room for visitors, but no one really comes around aside from Niki, who sleeps in the same room as Cara (PLATONICALLY, I'm NOT shipping them.) , so they gave me it.

I immediately started unpacking when Cara came into my room.

"Hey Y/n I hope you don't mind but I told Niki and Ranboo about your situation, I hope that's okay."

I assured her that it was fine, as long as Niki and Ranboo didn't go around telling anyone about my living conditions and family issues.

"Oh, and I also am inviting Ranboo to the sleepover because he's basically one of us now." She said. I laughed at this.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I giggled.

"You heard me." She smirked and left my new room.
She quickly re-entered and told me, "oh and we're getting you some new stuff for your room after school tomorrow, so don't worry about your room being bare." She said.

"Awwww you guys are too nice but don't worry about me." I smiled. And I meant it.

"No! We're getting you new clothes and furniture in this room to brighten it up!" She argued.

"Caraaa, nooo I'll feel like a burdennnnn." I complained elongating the n.

"Shut the f*ck up, you're my new sister and you've been through enough. Let me do SOMETHING to make you feel more at home."

"Im already at home." I explained.

"Y/n you know what I mean." She reasoned.

"Ugh fine." I gave up.

"Alright, thankyou y/n, seriously. You don't deserve what happened to you today.  And it's the least mum and I can do for you to make you feel special." She stated calmly.

I almost teared up at her thoughtfulness and care towards me, but I'm surprisingly still emotionally stable after what happened today, so the tears didn't escape my eyes.

(Lmao imagine being emotionally stable 🥲.)

"Come into my room Y/n I'll get you some bedsheets and some clothes because you barely have any that look good." She said.

"Hey! My fashion sense is impeccable!" I argued.

She turned around and gave me an 'are you serious?' look, but I just shrugged.

She sighed and led me to her room.

Her room was amazing. It was flowing with LED lights and computer screens, as well as a ginormous bed that could fit like 4 people if it wanted to.

Here's some pictures for a reference:

Lets just say that my older sister was an egirl in disguise. And I loved it. I cant believe she lives like this everyday. I wonder what it feels like, I thought to myself.

"Hey Y/n you okay?" Cara asked.
"Yeah I keep spacing out." I responded quickly. "I think I have a problem." I stated smiling.
"No I just think you're sleep deprived. But don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

And that's when I started laughing and I jumped onto her huge soft bed.

I finally felt like I was at home for the first time in here. I have been so used to moving from house to house that I never knew what 'home' felt like. But now I do.

All thanks to my amazing new older sister and way-too-generous mum Christie. I was finally happy, and Cara noticed.

She laid down on the bed with me and hugged me. And for the first time I felt wanted. I felt needed and loved by someone who I didn't think wanted or loved me in the first place.

But boy was I wrong.

"Y/n if you ever feel alone, unwanted, empty, or anything like that, just come to me and I'll stop whatever I'm doing and we'll figure it out together, okay?" She asked softly.

I couldn't not smile.
I was crying hysterically at this point.

"Thankyou." Is all my dumbass said before I passed out on Caras bed.

~

I awoke the next morning to complete cold and loneliness. I completely forgot where I was for a moment, until I recalled what happened, to what felt like moments ago.

Wait, what time is it? What day is it? What YEAR IS IT? did I have a coma? oh my god y/n you're so dramatic, you always consider the worst possible events happening first. It's probably just like 6:00pm and Niki and Ranboo had come over.

But something wasn't right. It was quiet. Maybe they were all asleep?

So I went to check up on them in Caras room.... But neither her Niki or Ranboo were there. I was dreaming, i thought.

I cant be alone. Not right now. Not with what happened and the state of mind I'm in right now.

But at that moment I saw my new mum run up the stairs.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She asked very concerned.

"Yeah...? Why wouldn't I be?" I replied completely oblivious to what was going on.

"I heard your footsteps from downstairs and then I heard a loud thump and I thought you hurt yourself!" She ranted.

Like mother like daughter 🤠.

What I didn't notice is that I was on the floor, and as I soon realised this, I got up and hugged my new mum.

"It's okay mum... I'm okay." I assured her.

She was slightly surprised, but she hugged me back.

"Hey mum?" I asked quietly.

"Yes sweetie?" She responded.

"Where's Cara? I think that's why I had a mini panic attack just then. I woke up and she was gone and-" I choked on my words.

She instantly hugged me.
But then she started laughing at me.
What?? What's going on??

"Caras at school with her friends, sweetie. She really wanted you to come, but you were passed out." She giggled.

"Oh my god." I realised. I'm so dumb, I smiled.

All the events playing from yesterday came back to me and I lowered my guard and dropped to the floor again.

(So dramatic 🙄, jk we love y/n)

Mum quickly came down to me and calmed me down and asked me to say what was wrong and I told her;

"What if she goes somewhere with Niki and they get beaten up by Minx and Hannah? It would all be my fault because I was passed out!" I whined.

Mum assured me that it wouldn't happen, and she sat me down to breakfast. Because she knew I was hungry, since I didn't have any food last night from passing out.

I ate in silence as I was thinking about shopping with mum today, and why I was going to get. When it suddenly hit me.

Oh my god, the boys will be worrying that I'm not there today. They'll be interrogating Cara and Niki and it will all be my fault.

I'm so sorry Cara. I'm sorry I passed out on you. Especially when we had an amazing sleepover planned with Ranboo and Niki last night.

I ruined everything.

*Nobodys POV*

As Y/n sat contemplating and recurring the events that happened and the worries she was facing, little did she know that someone else was just as worried as her.

Poor Technoblade thought he had done something wrong, or that he had done something to make her stay away from school.

If only he could tell her how he truly felt...

-
-

And that's the end of this long ass chapter.
Sorry if any of the writing is bad, I'm writing this at 1am and I can't think straight, so yeah.

I still really hope you're enjoying this series! I genuinely mean it when I say that writing this series is fun and the support, recommendations, and feedback you guys give me really does help.

So if you want to ( don't feel pressured to ) drop a comment and recommend me some things I can work on. It helps me improve my writing skills immensely. 😃

Anyways, enough of me rambling, (or as i like to call it, Puffy speed-talking.)

Read on and enjoy!!

Words: 2853

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

78.9K 2.3K 67
Uh- Angst and fluff- no smut, This used to be SBI one-shots, but it was all just Tommy instead- haha- hope you enjoy though Mostly just becoming vent...
15K 215 12
Will include- -Age regression- -Fluff- -Angst- -NO SMUT OR LEMMON ALL WILL BE PLATONIC OR ROMANTIC-
430K 15.3K 172
Tommyinnit au's and one shots. Mostly angst and maybe I will do some fluff. No smut cause Tommy is minor :). There's no any ship or something like th...
18K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...