π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

Da jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 9

755 29 14
Da jangsinhyeon

8:16 am~

Yawning, San woke up from his satisfied sleep, still inside the blanket. Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he turned towards left of him to get off the bed, but his head bumped into a hard surface. Placing his hands on, he started to check and found out it was the cold wall he bumped into. "On the left side, I didn't have any wall. How's that possible? It's only possible if I'm sleeping on Wooyoung's bed bu---" he thought as he abruptly got up from his bed. Noticing that he slept on Wooyoung's bed, the flashbacks of last night stroke his head and he started to blush hard. "Oh f**k!!" San mentally cursed himself remembering everything. He slowly go up from the bed, on his feet. Wooyoung wasn't on the bed, to which San is really thankful. The moment he opened the door, someone else opened it from the other side at the same time.

Wooyoung entered the room half naked, with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and he was drying it with a towel. San didn't realise that he was staring at the other for a few seconds now, which Wooyoung noticed. Chuckling a bit, Wooyoung slightly approaching the shorter and leaning down to his height, he spoke up, "Do you like the view infront of you?" with a teasing tone. Instantly shaking his head in a 'no', San backed up a bit. Wooyoung faintly sighed.

"Go and get ready. The breakfast is ready, I have ordered it. Quick." Wooyoung ordered San as he started to get dressed up.

San was still staring at Wooyoung back, which was very muscular and attractive. He was examining each and every minute details. Wooyoung's biceps, abs, etc. Wooyoung noticed the other's intense stare at his body which made him smirk.

"Stop staring at me babe~ I know I'm attractive~" Wooyoung spoke while smirking. San quickly shook his head and rushed out of the room. He could clearly hear Wooyoung's laughter. Ignoring it, he went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

As soon as the hot water touched San's body, he felt very relaxed and calm. It was like all his problems were gone. He sighed at the relaxing sensation.

After 30 minutes of enjoying a hot warming, relaxing bath, he came out of the bathroom, wearing his clothes, he sat on of the chairs around the dinning table and started to eat the breakfast which Wooyoung had ordered.

After having his breakfast he went towards his bedroom to take his bag. Before opening, he thought, 'Has Wooyoung had his breakfast...? Should I ask to him to...?'. He opened the door taking a deep breath and holding it.

When he opened the door, he found Wooyoung no where, 'Maybe he has already left already...' San thought unknowingly pouting. Sighing deeply while taking his bag and went out of his dorm, locking it.

Walking towards the main building, he started to contact his friends. He was about to press the contact option but he unfortunately bumped into someone's chest and was about to hit the ground but the other person held San with his strong arms.

After a moment of gaining consciousness and opening his eyes which he had close from the fear of hitting the ground, San looked up at the person who was still holding him. Connecting their eyes, he came to know that he was no one other than Hyunsuk. San didn't dare to move or even utter a single word. They just locked their eyes and remained in the same position. Clearing his throat, San gathered up some courage and spoke up,

"T-thanks... Hyunsuk..." in a low tone, face burning up from embarassment. Faintly chuckling, Hyunsuk said, "No need to thanks me Sannie." while placing his hand on San's head. The said name blushed hard at that nickname, face becoming red as a tomato. He nodded slowly while keeping his head hung low.

Removing his hands and shoving them inside his pockets, "I want to show you one of my special places, if you don't mind." he said. San instantly looked at the other with amazement, "But, won't we be late for our classes...?" he asked while slightly blushing.

Slowly shaking his head and looking into his watch, "The classes will start after 36 minutes from now and my favourite place is near. We'll need only 10 minutes to reach there, so... wanna come?" Hyunsuk said while slowly offering one of his hand infront of San, indicating him to hold that. San slowly nodded in agreement and gave his hand in the other's hand. Hyunsuk took it and started to walk towards the main gate of the college.

After getting out of college, he went towards an old looking cafe, it was probably built before even the college was established. San was wondering this things, looking at the old appearance of the cafe, dusty old road where he never came through it was near the college where he's been studying for almost 2 years now.

"This is my favourite place, it's the cafe of my grandmother. One of the best cafes in this area." Hyunsuk spoke snapping San from his clouds of thinking. "Your grandmother's...? I see..." he replied while slowly nodding and getting the fact that why is this place Hyunsuk's favourite. Hyunsuk held San's hand and started moving towards an empty space. They sat down in front of each other.

"Grandma, can you please make two cups of coffee for me and my friend...?" he told his grandma very politely.

This made San's heart to melt. He unknowingly smiled at the other's actions. "So sweet..." he murmured. After five minutes of waiting while sharing each other a bit of laughter, their ordered coffee came.

Hyunsuk took out his phone and held it at the side of them at angle. "San can we click a selfie, I want to keep this as one of my favourite memories." Hyunsuk said while capturing San's attention.

"Yeah! Of course, why not." San replied while smiling at the phone. They clicked a few photos of eachother.

"Can I get your number so that I can send you this pictures...?" Hyunsuk asked. Slightly blushing, San nodded. They exchanged their numbers.

After taking a sip of his coffee, San's eyes glowed bright from the heavenly taste of the coffee. "Oh my God!! It's the best ever coffee I ever had!!" he exclaimed with enjoyment, almost tearing up. Hyunsuk smiled brightly at the other's complement. They sipped their coffee while talking about different topics which entertained them.

After 15 minutes, they completed drinking their coffees and Hyunsuk took them away inside a camber in the cafe, probably towards the sink. After a few seconds, Hyunsuk came running towards San which made the said name to stand up on his feet. Not wasting a fraction of seconds, Hyunsuk held San's arm and pulled along with him, running out of the cafe.

"Wh-what happened?" San asked while running with the other.

"Did you forget? We have classes." Hyunsuk completed. Realisation hit San hard and he started running at the same speed while making Hyunsuk to slowly release the other's arm.

Coming infront of the main gate they saw it was already closed. They looked at eachother with worried. Hyunsuk clicked his fingers and quickly went towards the wall to the college and indicated San to get up on him. "Wh-what?" San asked, completely clueless. "Get up on me and jump on the other side, the gate's already closed so we don't have any other choice." Hyunsuk completed.

San quickly got up and jumped on the other side of the wall, inside the college and waited for the other to do the same. After a few seconds, Hyunsuk jumped on the wall and landed on the side where San was. Not wasting another second, they both started to run towards their classes.

They stopped infront of the class and at that same time, the bell rang indicating the class had just started. They both were breathing heavily due to running so fast. They sat beside eachother and started to take out their copies and books.

"Sh*t, I forgot to take my books from my locker..." San softly cursed himself. Hyunsuk immediately looked at San worriedly, "What happened Sannie?" he asked, placing one of his arms on San's shoulder.

Blushing slightly, San spoke up, "Nothing, just forgot to take my books from my locker." San completed, still looking down at his lap. "Uh! It's ok, I'll share mine with you." Hyunsuk said while placing his hand on San's thigh which made the said name tense up.

San felt butterflies in his stomach which were wildly jumping around. Hyunsuk was just staring at the blushing boy infront of him while slowly moving his book infront of him and said, "Here, let's share--".

"No need!! I'll share my book with him!!" someone said while loudly banging his hand on the desk infront of them, making both of them flinch at the loud sound.

Terror wrapped San, as he knew the boy who banged his hand, was no one other than Wooyoung. He slowly looked up at Wooyoung only just to see him burning from anger, eyes glued on San's thigh where Hyunsuk's hand was kept. A cold strong shiver rang down San's spine making him shiver a bit.

"No thanks, San wants my company not yours." Hyunsuk spoke while standing up on his feet.

"I'm not asking you!! I'm ORDERING YOU!!" Wooyoung yelled at Hyunsuk making the whole class go dead silent.

San was just praying to God to end this as soon as possible because he can't fight them with one arm. Wooyoung held the other's collar and was about to place a hard punch on Hyunsuk's face but the door of the classroom door swung open, revealing their teacher.

"What are you two doing?!" she screamed as she saw the scene. "Both of you get out of the class and stand outside until the class ends!" she ordered the two.

Wooyoung abruptly let go Hyunsuk's collars and they both went outside the classroom. San softly slapped his forehead.

After the class~

San went outside and found Hyunsuk, still standing.

"Where's Wooyoung?" San asked while looking at different directions.

"When we had came outside, Wooyoung had already ran." Hyunsuk said while rolling his eyes. "Hey San!" Hongjoong along with Yunho called San.

"Hey!!" San waved at them. "You go with them, I'll see you at the cafeteria. I also need to find my friends." Hyunsuk said as he started to slowly walk away from San. The said name nodded and went towards his friends.

"What's up?" San asked as he wrapped his hands around Hongjoongh's shoulder. "Nothing much. By the way, when will you remove this?" Yunho asked while pointing towards the plaster on San's arm. "

Oh yeah! I'm thinking whether should I remove this today or the next day...?" he said, placing his index finger on his chin. "Let's take this out today itself." Hongjoong spoke up.

Sighing deeply, "I think you're right, let's remove this now, let's go to the infirmary." San said. The two of them nodded in agreement and went towards the infirmary together.

San went inside and bowed infront to the nurse and sat down. "Miss, I wanna take this plaster out." San said, indicating to this left arm. The nurse nodded softly.

"How are you? Does this pain anymore?" she asked while removing the plaster. San slowly shook his head, "No, not that much." he said. Sighing, the nurse nodded.

"I'm giving you an oilment, apply it everyday, the little bit of pain left will be gone." she said while giving San the oilment. "Thank you miss." San thanked the nurse and bowed a little before leaving. He came outside the infirmary and saw his two friends along with Yeosang and Jongho now.

"Hey hyung! Are you okay...? I heard about your arm, I'm extremely sorry for not asking you about it." Jongho asked as he came running towards San and hugged him softly.

"Yeah! Me too..." Yeosang said while walking towards them. "It's ok guys! I also didn't want y'all to be so much worried about this. I'm absolutely fine." San said while softly rubbing his hands on the shoulders of Yeosang and Jongho. They both sighed from satisfaction.

"Now let's go, otherwise we'll be late." Yunho said, softly cracking laughter at the end. They laughed a little before moving towards their clases.

In the mid of their way, Hongjoongh separated himself since his class was different. He went to his class and opened the door to find Seonghwa sitting at the third last bench.

As soon he Seonghwa noticed the other, he waved a hand at him and called him to sit beside him. Hongjoongh shying went towards Seonghwa's desk and sat beside him. There wasn't a single moment when Seonghwa looked away from Hongjoongh's face. He was continuously staring at the other, admiring his beauty.

"Stop looking at me and pay attention, otherwise the teacher is going to throw you out of the class " Hongjoong said, noticing the other's intense stare at him.

Chuckling, Seonghwa moved closer to the other, "I can't, you're so beautiful..." he said in a whisper which made the other to blush hard.

"Mr. Park!! Stop talking to your friends!! You can after the class is over!!" suddenly the teacher shouted, throwing a piece of chalk at Seonghwa.

"Sorry..." he murmured while scratching the back of his head and retaining his original posture. Hongjoong chuckled slightly at the actions.

Before paying attention to the class, Seonghwa intertwined their fingers and hid it under their desk. Since this feelings were new to Hongjoongh, he slightly tried to undo their fingers but Seonghwa held it more tightly. He looked at Seonghwa with wide suprised eyes while blushing slightly. Seonghwa just laughed faintly without making eye contact. The class continued with the two, hands intertwined with eachother.

The bell rang indicating the class was ended. Hongjoong was still trying to let go of his hands from Seonghwa's grip, but the other just tightened his grip.

"Lea-leave me... we are going to the cafeteria. I haven't told my friends about this yet..." Hongjoong said in a whisper while trying to take away his hands.

"No! I won't let go! I want to show everyone that you are my BOYFRIEND!" Seonghwa replied while leaning down to the other's height.

"I know, but... didn't you promise me to me give sometime to think about this...?" Hongjoong asked cautiously, looking at the other for his reaction.

Sighing deeply, Seonghwa let go the other's hand. "Fine..." was all Seonghwa said before letting go his hands. Noticing the other's sadness, Hongjoongh said,

"Don't worry, I'll not take much time." with a bright pouty smile while made Seonghwa to pinch those cheeks. Hongjoongh blushed while moving a bit away and covering his red cheeks with both of his palms. Seonghwa laughed at the other's actions and wrapped an arm around Hongjoongh's shoulder before moving towards the cafeteria.

Cafeteria~

San, along with Yunho, Yeosang and Jongho was already sitting around an half empty table. As soon as San noticed Hongjoongh, he waved his hands towards his hyung for calling him. When he noticed Seonghwa was also with him, he immediately stopped waving his hands and looked at them with amazement. Yunho, Yeosang and Jongho was also suprised by seeing those two walking while clinging to eachother, especially Seonghwa. They came came and sat beside Jongho. All the three were extremely shocked and was continuously exchanging looks with eachother.

"Hi everyone!!" Seonghwa greeted while still keeping his hand wrapped around his love.

"H-hi..." Yeosang along with Jongho and Yunho were greeted in sync.

San was so shocked that he didn't even greet them, just stared at them with amusement. Noticing the other's expression, Yunho shocked San's shoulders slightly and the said name came out of his trance.

"U-uh..? Hi..." San finally greeted them. Hongjoongh blushed at others' actions. "Others are coming." Seonghwa said. Others just nodded in response. After a minute, Wooyoung along with Mingi came in the cafeteria.

They sat beside Seonghwa, Wooyoung beside San, while Mingi sat inbetween Seonghwa and Wooyoung. Wooyoung was already carring the food tray for San and placed it infront of him. San hesitantly started to dig in his food. Seonghwa quickly went and brought the food tray for himself and Hongjoong.

The others also brought their foods. Yeosang bought for Jongho. Yunho was kinda irritated and brought his food by his own. He was irritated because Mingi was continuously following his actions.

"Stop following me!!" Yunho finally spoke up in an irritated tone. "I'm not following you, I'm just going to my friends..." Mingi replied while rolling his eyes. Yunho sighed in annoyance.

They had just started to eat their food when suddenly someone came inbetween San and Wooyoung with a chair. Of course it was no one other than Hyunsuk.

Before he could sit, Wooyoung placed one of his feet on that chair where Hyunsuk was about to sit.

"Move your leg." Hyunsuk spoke in a warning tone. Wooyoung scoffed while rolling his eyes.

"No! I'll not let you sit here." Wooyoung replied glaring at Hyunsuk.

"This is not your dad's property!" Hyunsuk yelled at Wooyoung with venom in his voice.

Wooyoung's eyes were already filled with anger and were about to burst.

"Repeat those words!! And I'll rip you into pieces!!" Wooyoung yelled at the other while furiously standing up on his feet. Scoffing, Hyunsuk came a bit closer.

"THIS. IS. NOT. YOUR. DAD'S. PROPERTY!!" Hyunsuk said, each and every words clearly for the other to hear it properly.

With that, Wooyoung punched Hyunsuk very hard on his face...

[Things got intense😬, next parts are very interesting. I can't wait!!😫😩😆😁😚. See y'all!!😽😽]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
37K 1.2K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...
60.3K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
42.4K 1.7K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...