BLUE HOUR: The Primes

By SuitorofHell

"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED: More

⚠⚠ ᵈⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ ⚠⚠
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵗⁱᵐᵉ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⚠🔞
ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ
ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ
ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ
ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ
ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ
ᵇˡᵘᵉ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ
ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᵃ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵃ ᵍˡⁱᵐᵖˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵍ
ʲᵉˢˢⁱ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒⁱⁿ
ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ
ᵃ ʷʰᵒˡᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠⁱᵃˢᶜᵒ
ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿˢ
ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ɪɪ
ᶜˡᵘᵉˡᵉˢˢ
ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ
ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ɪɪ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ
ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣ
ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ
ᵒˡᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶜʰᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍˢ
ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ
ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ
ᵛᵒⁱᵈ
ᵗᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ
ⁱᶜᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ
ˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ
ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ⁱˡⁱᵃⁿ
ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ
ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞
ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ
ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ
ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˡᵘˢᵗ
ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ
ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ
ʸᵛᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʳʰⁱᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʲᵃᵈᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ˢᵃᵐᵘᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʸˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
🎄☃⛄ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ⛄☃🎄
ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒⁿᵉˢ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱⁱ
ʸᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ
ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉ
ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ⚠🔞🚨
ˢᶜʰᵉᵐᵉ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ʷᵃʳᵐ ˢᵗᵃʸ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ
ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵃˡ
ᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
❄ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ❄
ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ
ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
ᵃˡⁱᵉⁿ?
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⁱⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ
ᵏⁱᵗˢᶜʰ
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ
ʰᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ
ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🔞
ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ
ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ˢᵃᶠᵉ 🔞
ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁱⁱ ⚠
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡᵉʳ
ⁿᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵉˢ
ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱ

250 40 5
By SuitorofHell

"D-do you think... i-if I lost all the souls... W-will Y-Yalex still see my worth?"

Ysabella abruptly stopped from healing the remaining of Coleen's lethal injuries as she looked at Trevor with a surprised expression.

Even Rhian and Jade had an equal reaction. The three of them looking at the crying boy who's crying on his knees. He was slowly rocking himself back and forth as a form of slight comfort.

"W-what made you ask that? Trevor! You are worth more without those souls!" Jade said to him while Ysabella continued healing the sorceress. She was definitely bothered by the sudden question.

"N-no. I-I'm not... I'm nothing without this souls." He whimpered while trying to speak properly in between his quiet sobs.

Jade and Rhian looked at each other with an equally saddened expression.

What did hell do to him?

"Trevor. What happened? You can tell us everything! We'll do our best to help!" Rhian said to him and made her way to his side. Both her and Jade trying to calm him down from crying.

"It hurts... It just hurts so much... Everything she said is true. And I could see it myself." He said as he sniffled.

Where the fu** did he get all this from? Who would say such a da** thing?!
Rhian thought as she frowns.

"Who said it? Was someone with you at the maze?" Jade asked. A bit confused of what is actually happening.

Trevor only shook his head. He refused to tell them the truth no matter how much he wants to say her name.
She's in front of him and she could be listening for all he knows. And it might cause another fight between them.

Trevor had locked his mind. He refused to use his ability to read minds anymore. So he really have no idea what everyone's thinking.

"Come on! Just say something! How are we suppose to help you if you keep acting like this!?" Rhian couldn't help but raise her voice at the boy. She was frustrated at how he's being secretive given that he's already shattered into pieces.

Trevor looked at her with his doe eyes. His dead orbs were wet with fresh tears. He was pale and his expression looked terribly sad and disappointed.

"I love her so much!!! But I could never be enough! I tried to do everything I can to make her accept me for who Iam..."

"But nothing worked."

"She hates me and will never feel the same way I feel for her."

"And it sucks because she despise every cell of my existence."

"I just wanted to see her happy."

"I just wanted to see her smile because of me..."

"But I only make everything worse for her."

"And now she almost died because I wasn't there to help her..."

The boy cried. His weak voice grew louder but sadder. The girls looked totally dumbfounded.
Especially when they have pieced all the informations together.

It was the truth that only Yalex and Samuel knows about.

The truth that Trevor is deeply in love with the sorceress. But the fact that he is a black sorcerer is one of the many reasons of why Coleen will never choose to be with him. That alone hurts as hell.

What more of what Trevor had gone through in that maze.

"Y-you... you have feelings for Coleen?" Jade asked. Still confused and wanted to confirm from the boy.

There was a short silence before Trevor spoke in response to her question.

"I do... Even before we became a team... I always wanted to see her in person... But I did not expect this is how things will happen between us." He said with a very pained tone and just continued crying quietly.

"It was you?!"

Everyone immediately whipped their heads to the same direction where Rhian and the other two came from earlier.
Yvel is standing there with a sleeping dragon on her arms.

Ysabella immediately stood up with her eyes wide. She looked like she's seen a ghost.
The phoenix quickly dashed to the two and it kind of surprised them.

"Alive!!! You two!!! Alive!!!" She cried and it kind of confused everyone around her as she was acting strange to them.

Ysabella took her sleeping brother from her. He feels so real. He feels very much alive. Unlike earlier.
And that made the phoenix curious as she shifted her attention to the moon goddess. However, she was glaring so hard at Trevor.

"It was you! You and that Trevor from the carnival are the same person!?" She asked and Trevor just looked at her with dead eyes. Tears continiously streaming his cheeks and Yvel couldn't understand why she feels so sad just by looking at him.

And when Yvel took in her surrounding. She finally spotted Coleen lying unconscious in the middle.

"Coleen!!!" Yvel screamed and dashed to her bestfriend.

"Do not worry. She is safe. I heal her. She only rest now." Ysabella said to her. A confused expression is still plastered on her face.

"You still haven't answered my question!" Yvel said as she turned to Trevor with stern. But whenever she looks at his face. She quickly feels the sadness radiating from him.

"Would it make a difference?... Even if she finds out. She'll always hate me." Trevor whispered in between heavy breaths.

Jade decided to help the boy by sharing a bit of her strength. Trevor must have been getting affected by the warm atmosphere. And he seemed like he got also injured so he really needs to rest properly.

"It's better if she doesn't know. Atleast she and I can still atleast be friends. I hope she can still allow that to happen.." Trevor stated and forced out a smile.

"You need to tell her about it. Trevor! I know I'm not the right one to say this. But I believe you need to know too!" Yvel said as she fully faced the boy.

"Coleen and I had been suspecting you are the same person she knows. I promise you that the feelings is mutual. You two just need to talk this out." She said hoping to convince him.

"See?! Yvel already said it! She have the same feelings too. You two can talk about it! Don't let this make you feel worse than it already is." Rhian stated in a much calmer voice.

However. Trevor just cried harder. But the odd thing is that he was smiling.

"I read minds. I already know that she suspects me being the same person..."

"But did you know what she said in her mind when I accidentally heard it?"

"She would never accept the truth."

"Thanks for trying to give me hope."

"But nothing's gonna change now."

"I'll always be the same worthless vessel of this souls..."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 485 11
❝to the beginning where the end waits.❞
2.3K 85 16
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ʟᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍꜱ. ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞."
52.4K 1.6K 47
TXT and itzy who never got along are called to a faraway land that almost nobody knows about. The land where reality meets fantasy.