Short Stories

By RobDoesPreston

If poofless was the titanic, it would still be cruising cause poofless will never sink. More

Lessons, Maybe?
A New Year.
The Usual?
Road Trip
Sketches
Fully You
I'll Wait For A Rainy Day
Questions
Gossip Girl
Zombies
To kill a cold
How to break a heart.
2 loves (i)
2 loves (ii)
Poofless
Like the old days (i)
Like the old days (ii)
Da hunga games
Free shipping?
The fights.
Midnight Snacks
Monster-Meg & Dia
Mah english essay
Fandom Accounts
SAY YES!!!
"you dropped some change"
Mrs. Puffs Boating School
mrs. puffs boating school (ii)
Zambies...again
zambies (ii)
sunny days
Him
IDK IM SORRY FOR NO UPDATES
Preston x Reader
Untitled?
Problems
Jerome.
Vikk
Lachlan
Rob
Preston
Forgotten Love
Depression
His last words
Petezahutt
In his head
Drinking
The flower king
Christmas
*insert title here but idk what the title would be so this is awkward*
How to save a life
Hate
We wont
Preston's Death
No updates explaination
A much needed poofless update

Choco

341 24 0
By RobDoesPreston

Choco

(Bullied)

It was here again, the beginning of the school year. It was a day I dreaded but i couldn't help the fact that I had to go. I had to go, walk into the trap they've set up. The random children who lived to bully me.

I walk through the doors of the school, slowly. I flinch as a random kid yells. "Hey." A loud voice fills my ears as a shadow appears over me. I look up to see the schools bully, whom I really never got the name of. Never asked, didn't really care.

"Hi." I say softly.

He cracks his knuckles as he starts to push me into a locker. "Ready?" I simply nod my head, like they were going to stop if I said no.

The stranger punches me hard in the shoulder. I scream in agony. Next, he kicks me in the shin, where I also scream. "Are you ready for daily beatings?" An evil grin shows upon his face.

It's now or never. I look the guy straight in the eye. "No." I spit in his face. "You will stop."

He chuckle a bit. "Why? Because the Whiny little bitch can't take it?" He asks, as a bunch of people join into a circle, surrounding us.

"No." I calmly say. "Does beating me up everyday solve the problems you have? Does punching me, square in the face, stop your mother from heavily drinking every night? Does bullying me in front of your friends help you love yourself?" I look him in the eyes, which were staring at the ground. He was quiet. "No, it doesn't. In fact, it helps nothing, so why do it?" I ask.

He stands silently, as he shuffles his feet. "I'm sorry." He finally says. He walks away quickly. He pushes the bathroom door open and rushes in.

Another guy rushes up to me, his hand in the air, waiting for a high five. I ignore it. "Why didn't you fight back?" The other stranger asks.

I look him straight in the eye. "The bullied should never become the bullies."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 48
So this is my first set of one shots. I don't know how often I'll be posting or if they will be any good. So please bear with me while I learn the ro...
784 41 18
The pack ( Bajancandian, prestonplayz, Lachlan, Mr. Woofless, Jeromeasf, and Vikkstar123. ) Are holding a Contest to have two lucky fans get to...
4.1K 366 33
Lachlan goes missing. No one knows why, or who took him, or where he went. There was a man, a lone, unidentified man on the security footage that lea...
34.8K 1.7K 22
Almost is a depressing word. It means you were this close to something, but you missed it. There are positive ways to look at it, but I prefer the ne...