Building Virtues [Completed✔]

By PiscesPleasure

They say chastity is a virtue, but virtues are just old antiquated rules put in place to keep girls virgins b... More

Copyrights and Expectations
Alpha Luna
When in Rome
The Havens
To Be Determined
She-Wolves
Disrespect
Shocked
A Good Time
Perfect Opportunity
Forever Mate
Forbidden Juices
Garden of Eden
Run Errands
Grocery Store
Quietly
Pet Name
Festival
Spend the Night
Make it Worse
Chance
Make Up
Separate Ways
Sick to her Stomach
Vanished
Deep Exhale
Will Ever Know
Bitter Sorrow
Wolf Glory and Heartache
Bubble of Bliss
Good Faith and Moonlight
More at Home
Hands to Themselves
Meeting of the Minds
Mi Amor
Different Reasons
Shot Clock
When
Pride & Admiration
The Main Event
Waging War
Rogue
Save Her
Into Eternal Darkness
Building Virtues

Lost his Luna

369 33 54
By PiscesPleasure

Walking down the main corridor, Eden truly feels like a fish in a fish bowl. All sets of eyes affixed on her. And she plans on making it worth their while. Slyly swinging the split of her silk sunshine yellow floor length dress open more, Eden's flawless shapely mocha legs are on display as she saunters down the aisle. The plunging neckline of the one buttoned dress does nothing to hide her modest perky breasts.

The supple material of the amber colored garment shows just how well her mother tailored the gown specifically for her figure. As she steps, her thick dense quaft of curls flounces ever so slightly over her dark mischief filled almond shaped eyes.

Fluttering her long lashes, she maintains eye contact with the one and only, alpha Rome Haven. The pout of her full, but small bow shaped lips is perfectly glossed. She wears a slightly noticeable smirk as the men's eyes stay frozen on her like a tongue on a metal pole in winter. 

"Goddamn, big bro." Discreetly taping him, Rome's younger brother mindlinks him.

"Fuck." He responds back.

Just like everyone, Rome heard Eden was truly like looking at a walking, personified, literal garden of Eden. But in no way, shape, or form did he expect his future wife and Luna to be this jaw dropping. She is beyond earthly beauty and oozes sex in a way Rome never knew was possible for any Earth being to possess.

 Watching every flex of her body, has he and Legend in a realm of lust that he never knew existed. Never in all his thirty years alive has Rome wanted someone so badly.

 Humming quietly he watches her intently. As her walk slows before reaching the bottom step of the alter, his heightened sense of smell picks up on her scent and he is hooked. Like a drug to an addict. A pheromone to an animal. A moth to a flame. Its such an alluring smell that he knows he will never be happy with the smell of another woman. Howling gleefully, Legend is in euphoria acknowledging Nile's presence.

"Thank you for having me, Haven Family. I come on behalf of the MoonWillow Pack and Alpha Bentley Lightfoot and Luna Elise Lightfoot. I am Eden Lightfoot, their first born and Alpha Luna of our pack."

Bowing politely, Eden hides the smile begging to paint her face when she hears Rome groan as her chest is more exposed.

Hearing her voice has Legend literally clawing at the surface. Both he and Rome battling for dominance to introduce themselves to Eden. Her voice is like the strong, feminine, melodic sound of a songbird. It's dominant and sexy. It matches her outer beauty perfectly. Stepping forward, he gives her a sexy smoldering smile.

"Thank you for coming. It truly is our honor. I am Alpha Rome. I believe you met my mother Asia. This is my father, Scott." He points to the handsome older salt and pepper haired version of himself.

"Pleasure, Ms.Eden." Stepping down he embraces Eden lovingly. "I remember when Bent use to bring you to the A.A.C when you were a pup, geez you grew up to be a show stopper, little lady. And quite hell of an architect and alpha luna, from what I've heard!" He laughs boisterously.

"Thank you, Alpha Scott." 

Blushing, she grins proudly as he taps her chin and winks. Seeing her bashful interaction with his father warms Rome's usually stoic heart.

"This is my younger brother, Israel."

"Sup, lil lady." A tall caramel young man with beautiful locs nods at her and smiles, flashing a bottom grill.

"Israel! Have some manners! I am so sorry about that, Eden. I swear I raised him better!"

"It. Its ok, Luna Asia! Hey Is!"
Giggling wildly, Eden waves and is greatly entertained by Israel's introduction and their mother's reaction. 

"Shit, look at that smile!"

"I know, Lege."

Clearing his throat, Rome continues on with the introductions.

"Uh, this is my beta Sincere Stone."

"Hello, nice to meet you. I've heard wonderful things about your father. I'm sorry for your loss."

"She knows about our Betas and pack, too?!" Legend whistles highly impressed with his future wife.

"Pleasure is all mine, future Luna. And thank you so much that means a lot to me that his reputation touched more packs than just ours."

As the tall chocolate brown man steps forward he bows and kisses her hand. As Sincere turns to take his place he salutes Rome, as a form of approval for his beautiful arranged wife.

"And as you already know, that is my mother Luna Asia Haven."

"Hello again sweet girl! I'm so happy to have you with us!"

Doing a light trot over to Eden, Asia embraces her again and kisses her cheek.

"Moon Goddess, my son got lucky with your little gorgeous self! Oh and I tightened him up about earlier today."

Winking, she returns a smile at a smiling Eden before heading back to her previous spot.

Feeling a tap on her waist, Eden looks down. At first all she sees is a bouquet of gorgeous white flowers. Roses, peonies, baby's breath, and even blush hydrangea. Then they sway to the side to reveal the most stunning fair skinned honey little girl. She has the most innocent round doll shaped denim blue eyes, soft silky hay blonde curly hair, and angelic smile. And ironically enough she too is draped in a sunshine yellow frilly tutu like gown.

"For you!" She bounces on her little toes in excitement to hand them to Eden. As she crouches down she smiles from ear to ear.

"Hi beautiful girl! You are perfect! What's your name?"

"Brooklyn!"

"Oh wow that's such a pretty name for such a stunning girl! How old are you mama?"

"I tree! Right daddy?!"

Turning to smile up at Rome, Eden swears she's experiencing auditory hallucinations. Did this gorgeous little girl just in fact say she was Rome's DAUGHTER and three at that?

"Yes, princess. Eden, this is my  three year old daughter, Brooklyn."

And that confirmation right there proves in fact she is not experiencing any type of hallucinations. Not visual, mental, or auditory. Rome Haven, her betrothed, most certainly has a three year old daughter. But more importantly he has a daughter that NO one told her about; not even her own parents.

Sharply inhaling, Eden steadys herself as she stands. Once fully re-erect the most inappropriate reaction occurs; she begins laughing hysterically. Snorting even.

"Eden, is everything alright?"

"J-just-. Just peachy, alpha!" Throwing up her hands she makes the signal for 'OK' as her ludicrous laughter signals the exact opposite.

"Daddy, was so funny?!" Brooklyn giggles innocently.

"Shh, princess. Eden?"

"I-.I'm so. I'm so sorry!" Waving her hands in front of her face Eden attempts to calm herself as she takes deep breaths.

"Whew. Alright, sorry about that. Um, yeah. So that happened." Clearing her throat, Eden clasps her hands in front of herself. "Well it was wonderful meeting everyone. I truly wish you all the best of luck." 

And with that Eden spins on her heels and sashays back down the long walkway in which she entered.

"Ahaha, a fuckin daughter! Oh and she's three!" Chuckling and mumbling to herself, Eden shakes her head as she pushes the great doors open.

"What the fuck just happened?!" 

"Oooohhhh, daddy! You not appose to say dat!"

"Hush, Brook. Nah I'm dead ass! What the fu-?!"

"Be quiet speaking like that in front of my grandbaby, Rome! And what do you think happened?! No you two hadn't met, no you two didn't get married as soon as she turned 18, but you've known about Eden for FIVE years! And what did you do?! You went and procreated with that dizzy ass little scandalous girl three years ago! And no one told her! What do you think a beautiful, driven, strong woman of her caliber is gonna do having that thrust into her face?! I swear to the moon goddess if your reckless actions caused us this treaty, oh so help me God!"

"Fuck!" Sincere and Israel mumble in unison.

"Wait, she didn't know?! With the way she-wolves gossip NOBODY told her I had a kid?! That's bullshit! I don't believe that for a second!"

"Well believe it, Rome! With her reaction do you think she would have even come all this way if Eden knew about her?!"

"Ma, I-! God I don't know!"

"No because you do first and think later, but that is the way of the Almighty Alpha Rome Haven." Clicking his tongue, Alpha Scott sucks his teeth and walks out of the great hall while shaking his head.

"C'mon sweet girl." Scooping up her granddaughter, Asia exits before turning to point at Rome. "Fix this shit. Now!" She hisses.

"Gotdamn bro! I know Blake is cute and a freak, but she ain't Eden's sexy ass. How'd you fuck that up?!"

"Shut the fuck up, Israel! I didn't even know what she looked like when I was fuckin with Blake!"

"Well now you bout to be remembered as the ratchet ass alpha of our pack that had a babymama and an arranged wife!" Guffawing thunderously, Israel claps his hands.

"I really dont need this from all y'all! I know I fucked up when Brooklyn was created, but to find out that she didn't know? Nah this takes the cake for fuck ups." Rome admits in annoyance.

"Yeah it does and I think it's in your best interest that you find out where Eden is because instead of planning a wedding you bout to be planning a war strategy when her pack attacks ours."

"I got it Stone, shit!"

Dashing out of the great hall, Rome attempts to find Eden.

Knowing that everyone is going to be looking for her, Eden does the only thing she can think of and leaves the River Run pack territory. After walking out of the great hall in utter disgust, confusion, and suffocating anger, she went up to her room. Taking only her most valuable possessions and leaving.

Once she had run far enough into the wooded area, she called a rideshare to come pick her up just right outside of the territory boundaries. Once inside she takes a deep breath and allows the hot angry tears to seep from her eyes and down her cheeks. How on God's green earth could her parents claim to love her and force her to go through an arranged marriage. But more importantly, how could they claim to love her and force her to go through an arranged marriage to an egotistical maniac that has a child that is younger than the years of their arrangement?

By no means is Eden perfect, but she also wasn't careless enough to create a child and expect him to play step father to it. Why wouldn't her parents tell her about this. Surely they knew, but to not tell her? That kind of betrayal hurts Eden on a whole new level. As the rideshare pulls up to the address Eden provided, she climbs out and walks inside. Unlocking the door, she is beyond thankful that she never sold her condo in Bayside Shores after finishing a job there.

She knows it's against the wolf packs' bylaws for a wolf to live among humans when they have a pack, but right now she just needs to be alone with her betrayed broken heart and confused thoughts. Dropping her dress to the floor, she crawls into her bed and attempts to go to sleep. But of course Nile needs to get a word in edge wise.

"Edee?" She hums softly.

"Not now, Nile. Please."

"I know love, I didn't see that coming either. A whole pup that  not one person was decent enough to tell us about? That's low. But we'll be OK, honey."

"Yeah, because this is our get out of jail free card."

"Um, Edee?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you, uh. Did you pick up on his wolf's energy? Like separate from Rome's?"

"No, why?"

"Well just because I kinda did and it was sorta intrig-."

"No, Nile. Get that thought about him, his wolf, their energy, or them out of your head. It's done and we're not gonna even think about this shit. Its done and over with. So please ignore the mind links and let's go to sleep."

Sighing sadly, Eden throws the blankets over her head, before snuggling into her bed.

"OK, Edee."

Rushing around the pack house and sending trackers into the woods, Rome literally leaves no stone unturned when searching for Eden. After he dashed out of the great hall, he made a beeline to her room to see what he could salvage from their disastrous first interaction. Upon reaching her room he found everything of hers in what looked like the exact spots she had placed it.

As he checked the closet he saw all her clothing was exactly where the help hung it up and so forth. But yet and still it is as though Eden had vanished. The trackers had linked him and told him that her scent ended right outside of their territory and then just disappears. He has no other choice but to contact her parents and see if she has called them. At this point he truly has nothing to lose. Hell, he's already lost his luna. 

________________

Thoughts?🐺
💗A.J

Cast:
Nafessa Williams as Eden Lightfoot
Greyson Land is 3yr old Brooklyn Haven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 742 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
113K 3K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
500K 6.3K 16
To read the full book please see the info below: What a wild ride this has been with almost half a million reads! However, It is now time for me to e...
2.2K 73 21
This is part 2 of Ari's Reverse Harlem. Ari has been getting stronger every day with the help of her mates and brothers. Her love ones are still try...