TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 34

618 46 29
By Asha_PercAbeth

"Good morning, everyone" VP wished as dazzlers, Dynamites, Karan, Rithwik and Taani entered his cabin.

"Good morning, sir" Everyone cooed extra cheerfully.

"Firstly, let me congratulate you all for the exceptional performances in Goa." He appreciated.

"Thank you, Sir" Everyone looked at each other with a wide smile on their faces. After all, they deserved it.

"Well, i have something exclusive to share with you." VP smirked. All glanced at each other except for Surbhi. Taani and Rey caught each other's eye and both blushed, for a second reminiscing the previous night.

"As we all know ki currently humare college mein dance groups do hai. Which was a conscious decision taken by the management because of the complaint raised against D3 team." VP observed everyone's reaction. They were quite taken aback at the repeation of the similar statements. "Since it was Surbhi who had complained…" He looked at her. "She had taken the complaint back and requested the authorities to collaborate both teams into one single team."

All of them peered at Surbhi in daze. They didn't expect this move by her. But she just shrugged without acknowledging their gazes.

"And guess what?" VP beamed. Everybody waited with an anxious breathe.

"They have agreed." VP announced.

"What?" Vicky expressed in surprise. "Matlab hum ab dazzlers Dynamites nahi hai…" Nil was yet in stupor. Girls smiled at each other. Boys were hugging as if the moment was crazy. Rey hugged Swayam whereas Sharon joined them too. They screamed "D3" as Swayam put his hand forward saying "Dil", Rey extended continuing "Dosti" and Sharon uttering "Dance". The whole gang joined in a group hug.

Rithwik and Wahi smiled at their happiness. Kriya felt relieved watching them. Now, this is what she loved about. Taani was indeed joyful at the sight. She always knew that they were unbreakable. Surbhi just stared at them. One thing she had realised in the recent days is that D3 people were inseperable. She had been somehow the reason of the ascending problems between them. And she wanted to correct it. It took lot of pleadings with the management to make this possible. Initially, they didn't agree. But she argued until they had to give up.

"But… but…" VP intervened. Everyone stopped blabbering and concentrated on him. "Still Surbhi and Kriya will be a part of your group. And I don't want to hear anymore complaints of you guys being bullies…" He warned.

They all looked at Surbhi and Kriya. But Surbhi just chuckled. "Ofcourse, no sir." Sharon was the first one to accept his order. Everyone looked at her in wonder. "I mean… previously, we had little confusions. But no more… Surbhi and Kriya are as equal as anyone of us in the group." She assured. That gobsmacked Surbhi. Obviously, Sharon had been guilty of her wrong deeds and she had already apologized. But her being nice on Surbhi's face just made her delightful. Taani gave a side hug to both Surbhi and Kriya where Rithwik and Wahi pulled them into a side hug. Gang was really jovial at her. Rey and Swayam exchanged a knowing peep. They were just happy that things were sorted between them.

"I believe so, Sharon…" VP was hopeful. "And now, let me tell you why I actually called all of you, here." He noticed all. "The news is… after your Goa performance, I received a call by one of the reputed freelancing industry. They want you guys to sign a contract with them. So that, you guys can perform as a professional teams in their upcoming projects." He  let the cat out of bag.

Everyone's mouth was literally hung open. It took several seconds for truth to infuse in them. "Seriously?" Surbhi's hand automatically went on to her waist. "Ofcourse, Surbhi… As serious as I can ever be…" VP was himself shocked when he got the call. But he was pleasantly astonished. "I'm already sure that you guys will accept the offer…" VP pointed to D3 gang. D3 gang nodded with the biggest smile on their faces. "But I want to know about your decisions?" VP turned to Rithwik, Wahi, Kriya, Taani and Surbhi. Five of them stood confused as they weren't getting the hint.

"I want to know whether you guys want to take up the offer?" VP asked them again.

"But…" Rithwik hesitated.

"This is the biggest opportunity, Rithwik. Your singing career can get a break if you are seriously considering to have a career in music industry." VP suggested.

"Well… I'm in it, then…" Rithwik gave in. Others felt extremely happy for his quick call.

"And Surbhi, Kriya… already you guys are a part of D3… if you still don't want this, you can opt out of it…"

"No, sir…" Kriya interceded. "That was hell of a chance and she wouldn't miss it for a life. "Exactly, sir… we are not going to back down… we are into this as well…" Surbhi said her decision. "Is that okay with you guys?" Then she asked the gang. "ofcourse, Surbhi…" Swayam smiled.

"Great…." VP was glad that they were being amicable to each other. "Wahi and Taani…" He called out. "What about you, guys?"

Wahi and Taani looked at each other. Wahi was damn excited for this. But Taani… she wasn't sure. She never expected that something as big as such would fall into her lap so easily. She liked acting. But she wasn't fond of going into an acting field. Or let alone being an actress. Her face fell.

"Oh… I'm already imagining my role in the act, sir" Wahi made fun. Others chuckled at his over enthusiasm.

"I need time to think over it, sir" Taani requested. Everyone looked at her confused. They didn't understand her indecisiveness. Rey looked quite… Er… Maybe disappointed.

"That's fine, Taani. Anyway, tomorrow the team from the company will be attending the college for a contract signature… I hope you decide it by that time…" VP empathized with her. She nodded.

******

"Taani…" Rey screamed on her back as she walked in the hall of the college. She turned immediately to look up to him. She had left VP's cabin instantly knowing all the others would be giving her a pity eyes. Or… whatever...

"Mein kabse bula Raha hu, tujhe…" He halted in front of her. She rose an eyebrow at his hurry.

"Tum Sach mein ye offer accept nahi karna chahti ho Kya?" He asked her. She expected it. She anticipated his confrontation. But she wasn't ready to answer him. Or she wasn't ready to answer herself. Because, it just confused her. She was attending the college, working late night along with things to manage for her startup. Her loan amount was spent thus far. Though she looked brave in front of people, the problems aroused at Goa with her loan amount had undid her. It constantly nagged in the back of her mind. And now this… Acting. Did she really want to become a professional actor?

"Meine abi tak na nahi boli hun, Rey…" She whispered .

"Per tumne ha bi nahi boli hai na, Taani..." Rey's eyes narrowed on her. "Aur Taani… ye tumhara career ka sabse bada opportunity hai… agar tum mujhe puchogi toh… I want you to accept this…"

"But I'm not sure, Rey…" Taani was perplexed. Rey stood quite not understanding her. "Mujhe ye actor banana…ye sab… mujhe interest nahi hai…"

"Per Taani... Tum itna acha toh karti hai acting… Agar tumhara Goa performance ka acting tu kud dekegi toh… you will be surprised… itna acha Kiya ta tumne… aur… ye opportunity har kisiko aata nahi hai… You deserve this…" Rey explained to her.

"But... How can I do something which I'm not interested in?" Taani leered at him.

Rey sighed. He couldn't understand why Taani was being stubborn! Or why wasn't she excited about the one rare chance served on a platter. "Then why did you take dramatics as your additional subject?" Rey put his hands on his waist, sarcastically.

"Kyunki I like acting…" She was offended at his sterneness.

"Then, how come you are disinterested in acting? Tum apne hi statements ko contradict Kar rahe ho, Taani.." He was confused.

"There is a difference between like and passion, Rey… Mein acting apne kushi ke liye karti hun jaise wo Mera ek hobby hai… Wo Mera passion nahi hai… Mera passion toh kuch aur hai…" she snapped at him.

"But like toh haina… I mean… who would say no to such biggest proposal, Taani… This can seriously turn your life… tumhara career, tumhara fame, tumhara life sab kuch badal jayega, Taani… socho… you will be the star one day… And ye tumhara abi ka Jo bi plan hai… un sabse ye bahut better option hai… waise bi abi startup ke liye Jo Paisa ta… wo bi nahi hai… toh you can accept this preposition and make money out of it…and u can later…." Rey was cut short by Taani's hard gaze.

"Thanks for reminding me, Rey…. Ki meine kitni badi mistake ki hun Mera Sara Paisa barbaad karke…" She looked hurt.

Rey was perplexed. It wasn't his intention at all. "Tum galat soch rahe ho, Taani… mera bolne ka Matlab ye nahi ta…"

"Per mujhe toh Wahi samaj aa Raha hai, Rey… I know I have taken a risky step... I'm aware of the consequences too… lekin Jo bi Kiya meine soch samajkar hi Kiya ta, Rey… aur aap ye mujhe bar bar yaad dilake bolne ki zarurat nahi… agar paise hi chahiye toh..  mujhe actor hi nahi banana… aur bi tareeke hai jahnase mein paise ikkata Kar sakti hun… And thanks for the suggestion" She was about to burst. God forbid, she controlled her anger though her expressions told otherwise. She just turned and walked away.

Rey stood their in silence. On one hand, he was trying to reason with her. And she was throwing an attitude at him. She should know that he wouldn't say anything that made her think low of herself. She very well knew it. Yet, here she questioned his audacity. And she just walked away. It irritated him to the core. He still stood patiently but she just… Slapped her back against him.

******

"Tumhe Kya lagta hai, Swayam? Rey, Taani ko Mana payega?" Sharon asked him as he was sipping water from the bottle. Both were sitting in the RH while others were in the center of the hall involved in a fun banter. Even Surbhi and Kriya was cracking up along.

"Manayega ya nahi ye mujhe nahi pata… lekin jitna Mein Taani ko jaanti hun… she's not comfortable with acting and all…" Swayam informed.

"But ismein Kya galat hai? I mean.… Taani is good at it… and she can really ace it, right? Goa mein toh she did prove her acting skills" Sharon really didn't understand the issue.

"Ha Sharon… Lekin..  Hume ye bi toh dekna haina ki why she's taking time to decide? Wo already college, work and her business… sab kuch akele sambaal rahi hai… and now this too… I feel she's not ready to accept anymore multitasking… wo har roz Ghar 10 baje ko aati hai… Raat bar studies… apna project ka extra work and again she's all into her startup… wo jab soti hai pata nahi chalta… raat bar uti rehti hai… upar se ye sab Karne ki accept karegi toh… uska 1 ya 2 gante ka neend bi nahi rahega… Moreover… she's quite conservative and I don't know…" He expressed.

"Conservative? Tumhari tarah?" She twitched an eyebrow at him.

"Not exactly…" he blushed at her stare. "Agar ab wo Meri behen hai toh… hogi todi Meri tarah…" He teased. "All I want is Taani kud ye decide Kare ke wo Kya chahti hai…"

"You will be okay if she doesn't accept this offer?" She asked him, curiously.

"Why not? Uski life ka har ek decision lene ka hak uski hai… and I'll support her irrespective of her yes or no… She's my sister, after all…" he held her hand.

"Toh you are okay too if she wants to do acting, then?" She was even curious.

"Ofcourse. Wo ye drama skits ko bahut pasand karti hai bachpan se… she use to participate in all the cultural activities, you know… lekin zaruri nahi hai ki wo apni pasand ko chahat banana chahiye… you see… everyone's perspective differs as they grow up… And Meri behen ka ek alag chahat ko mein deki hu wo jab apne kaam per focus karti hai…which she's doing now… she's happy with it… infact she loves it… so I'm okay with her having that…" He detailed.

"Kya hai na, Swayam… I'm sure Taani Jo bi karegi… you would be proud…" she squeezed his hand. For once, it was so good to see Swayam's concern towards Taani. He wasn't mostly expressive. She was just an exception. And him opening upto her about Taani just warmed her heart. It was endearing. She had never seen his love towards Taani in the past. But recently, he had overcome the barricade and was being vocal about his sister. And she really loved it.

******

Taani had reached the office and was quite worried. Hina had called her informing to immediately assemble in the office as MD wants to meet her.

"May I come in, Sir" Taani knocked on MD's cabin. She had never met the boss of the industry. She always worked through Hina as she was the one monitored the departments. Or she never got a chance to meet MD.

"Yes.." The stoic voice meddled her insides nervously. She opened the door and entered in. Hina was already present. Her MD pointed towards the empty seat beside Hina indicating her to sit. She looked at Hina. Hina blinked expressing to calm down through her eyes.

"Mr. Harshad Chopra" nameplate sedated on the table showcasing against Taani's face. She obviously knew his name. It wasn't any new thing. But it was for the first time she saw him.

He looked absolutely young to be a Managing director of this big company. But she wasn't going to tell him or anyone about it. She wasn't naive, you know.

He was clean shaved and jaws were sharp and angular as if someone chiseled the shapes. His skin was fair and had dark hair which was nearly combed. Not even a hair follicle weavered. And he wore the perfect Blazer combo representing his aura  of being the boss.

"I guess this is the first time we are meeting, Taani." Harshad's words sent chills down. Because it didn't contain any sweetness in it. Instead laced with unknown terror in it. She nodded. "Hina have updated me about the things went on in Goa Fest…" Harshad approached her through his merciless pupils. She looked so fragile and breakable. Taani looked absolutely bewildered. Hina hadn't intimidated her about it and she felt ruthlessly stuck at the absolute impromptu.

Hina was really sorry. She thought, she could manage narrating the story in favour of Taani. But the circumstances were so against her that Harshad was obnoxiously angry. She didn't even got the time to talk about it as she called her in front of him asking her to reach office immediately.

"I can explain, Sir" Taani pulled herself before she withered under his scrutinizing gaze. His jaws were tightened and he looked unpleased.

"I'm not done yet…" Harshad warned her. Taani kept shut. "But…" Hina tried to involve. He passed one gaze at her and she became quite.

"First of all, I'm so disappointed in you, Hina. Waha itna sab kuch hua hai… and you once didn't think to inform me about it." Harshad raised his points.

"Per.." Taani's words were ignored as he rose a hand stopping her from uttering a word. "And… you…" he turned to Taani. "On what basis did you decide the things by yourself? Tumne socha bi kaise ki ye sab hone ke baad… you will still be allowed to work here."

And that unnerved Taani. She least expected this. Her day was going really bad. Hina looked abashed.

"Do you understand the value of 20lakhs?" Harshad pushed himself froward on the table, directly watching Taani. "Jo tumne tumhara kudki account se Diya hai… however I don't know how come a student have 20lakhs in her bank account? Tum jaise rich spoilt brats na…" he sneered. "Itna Paisa hai toh why are you even working? And tumhe lagta hai ki I'll empathize with whatever you did?"

He wasn't letting a second for Taani to reply. She hated how he mocked her. Only if he knew how rich and spoiled brat she was? He may be her boss. The one where she worked. For the one she worked. But his questioning abilities were kindly poor. She just felt that he wanted to put all the blame on her.

"Hina chahti hai ki… I should compensate the money which you have paid earlier for the show? But I want to ask you… why would I will do that? Jab tumne kud ye Kiya hai…" He noted.

"Because she saved us from the penalty of cancelling a show. She was concerned about the company and it's reputation, sir.." Hina was losing her patience. She wouldn't let him demean Taani.

"Let her speak for herself, Hina. Mein usase Puch Raha hu… tumse nahi… tumse Jo baat karna ta..  wo already Mein Kar Chuka hu… even after warning, if you cannot keep quite .. you can just leave.." He poked his finger towards the door. Hina clutched on to her seat in silence. It was waste of time to argue with him.

"Yes… come on Taani. Speak up?" He challenged her. Taani clenched her teeth and her face fumed. He was humiliating her to the core. She had been addressed to mocking at college fewer times, but the kind of accusations thrown at her even when she stood loyal just shook her. He maybe a millionaire but his attitude was rude and no excuses did it right. She peered him in the eye.

******
Note:

Please refer new characters page to check the new character introduced in this chapter.

Author's Note:

It's been quite long, last I updated. Hope you liked the chapter. I know, there are many characters but this particular new character is quite important too in Taani's self growth. Let me know how it is! Do vote and comment.

Belated Merry Christmas 🎄 and Advance Happy New year 🎂 all.

Thank you

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 916 30
Guys.... I repeat, no hatred for kriya or sara, just a more love for taani. a new ff with a new twist. hope u all like it.
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
30.7K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...
82.5K 4K 104
SCENE 1 Boy 1: I love you damit....don't you understand (in frustrated voice) Girl: But love isn't everything Rey....with love their should be respec...