Chaennie Oneshots

Oleh r_ezquisite

R 💖 J Just writing out of boredom 😉 Started: June 17, 2021 Ended: --- Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Infinity
Error
Voodoo Doll
Hubby and Wifey
1+1=2
Butterfly
Chaotic
And I'm here
Enemies? (1)
Summer Love
Enemies? (2)
Summer Love (Final)
Enemies? (Final)
New York City
Enemies?(Bonus Part)
Right Here By My Side
Moments
Late Evening Date
I Wish That Was Me
I Wish That Was Me II
I Wish That Was Me III
I Wish That Was Me IV
Goodnight
Mine
Cuddles
Hi, Stranger
Let Me In
Let Me In II
Let Me In III
Rain Is Our Love Language
M'lady
Special Day
I Love You
Simplicity
I Promise
I Promise II
Random Thoughts
Warmth In My Chest
Too Different Yet Alike
Be With You
Known
Jealousy, Dreams & Love
Known Pt. 2
You and I
Cold Nights at 54th East Street
Cold Nights At 54th East Street (2)
Don't Forget
Subtle Touches
My Art
Melodies of Distance

Christmas Lights

788 52 15
Oleh r_ezquisite

With admiring eyes, she gazed earnestly at the bright and dazzling lights strung across the Christmas tree. Its hues reflect in young girl's wide gaze, and she didn't hear her own mother calling her name since the child was too preoccupied staring at the gigantic tree. When she felt her mother's hands on her shoulders, she came out of her trance. The child looked at her, a gummy smile on her face, pointing at the majestic tree in front of them.

"Mommy, look at the Christmas lights. They're beautiful!" She exclaimed with her twinkling eyes that her mother didn't fail to notice. She couldn't help but coo at the sight of her one and only child's love for Christmas.

She was well aware that whenever her daughter saw different Christmas trees, she would rush off and stare in admiration. She's amazed at how much her child enjoys seeing the lights twinkling on the enormous tree more than opening presents.

When the woman saw the love of her life carrying their daughter and sprinting joyfully towards the tree with giggles booming through the warm atmosphere, she smiled even wider. She exhaled a breath of relief as she watched the precious people in her life have the time of their lives before the year came to an end.

She didn't notice the tear running down her cheek until she felt a tug on her dress's hem. She gasped in surprise and stared with wide eyes at the sight of a young and adorable child holding a baby pink handkerchief in her hand and pointing it at her.

She was beyond confused but the child just gave a sweet smile pointing to her tear-stained cheek. She then blush in embarrassment at the realization and politely accepted the child's offer, thanking her for the kind act.

She was supposed to give the handkerchief back to her when she noticed the child's soft gaze at the two figures near the Christmas tree, more specifically to a particular brunette.

She blinked her eyes to be sure what she was witnessing was real, and when she returned her focus to her, the adorable kid was staring at her daughter with a small smile and glittering eyes? She grinned as she realized what the look in those eyes signified, and the child averted her gaze from them.

The child looked at her bewildered, but when she saw the older's teasing expression, heat began to flow to her cheeks, causing her to avert her gaze and scratch the back of her neck. She then felt soothing pats on top of her head, prompting her to glance up and see the adult's exquisite face with a soft expression.

"They're both beautiful. Like mother, like daughter", the seven-year-old child thought.

She was then asked for her name which she gave and the young mother was pleased of how beautiful her name sounded. Park Roseanne. Both of them heard a faint voice calling for the child which made the young girl widened her eyes as she realized the deep trouble she'll get for wandering around alone again.

The woman smiled staring at her fidgeting figure. Calling her attention and giving a reassuring smile to the child, she decided to back her up and make this Christmas celebration even more interesting to these young children.

"I'm sure my daughter would be delighted meeting a new friend or more than that word. We'll see." She confidently declared in her mind.

She then approached the child's parents and introduced herself, explaining what had happened and, of course, telling them all she had seen, which made Roseanne's parents chuckle because they had noticed how their child kept staring at the young brunette with hearty eyes as well.

Following the surprise introductions of both sides and the adorable stutterings of how the two little children introduced themselves, their parents decided to get to know each other better by leaving them at a nearby bench while they go buy ice cream for them.

Despite the fact that this is their first encounter and conversation, the two children are now sitting too close together on a bench, becoming more comfortable in each other's company.

Once watching her pull the hem of her dress below her knees, Roseanne spread her handkerchief and placed it on Jennie's lap after it was returned to her.

Jennie blushed and her heart fluttered as she realized how observant the other was. Her smile widened as she stroked the softness of the material and noticed the letter R affixed at the bottom of the handkerchief.

She took the latter's hand in hers and squeezed it, gently expressing her gratitude. Roseanne's chest felt warm as they interlaced their hands, and she squeezed back, stating it wasn't a big deal and that she wanted Jennie to be much more comfortable.

They locked eyes for a few seconds before tearing it away and staring at the twinkling lights of the Christmas tree in front of them without letting go of their conjoined hands and the blush on their cheeks never departing.

Jennie then looked up at the night sky above her and noticed a shooting star, which reminded her of her mother's words. It was for this reason that she always looked forward to Christmas.

"Your father and I were standing in this same spot. When I looked up at the night sky, a shooting star came, and your father asked me what I wished for. Then I told him that a kiss under the Christmas lights would make this a night to remember. As a result, he kissed me. That was our very first kiss, and it was that kiss that permanently sealed our love."

With a gleam in her eyes and a smile on her lips, the eight-year-old child glanced at the younger's side profile. Roseanne caught her stare and smiled back, but there was a flicker of curiosity in her eyes as she wondered what the other was trying to express. Jennie could only grin and squeeze their warmly clasped hands.

"I have a Christmas wish." She softly declared with her eyes focusing on the tree.

"What is it, Jenjen?" Jennie smiled at the new nickname before facing her with a determined expression.

"A kiss under the Christmas lights would make this a night to remember."

Roseanne's eyes widened at her statement, and she looked into Jennie's eyes to see if she was joking, but she was surprised to find out that her new friend was serious. Jennie frowned and felt anxious about how the other was not responding, and she wondered if she had crossed a line between them.

But everything changed when she felt a tap on the shoulder and saw the younger smiling at her and holding out her hand for her to take. She returned a bright smile and intertwined their fingers. Roseanne then led her to the tree and stopped when they were within a foot of it.

She then turned to face Jennie with a gentle smile and steadily approached her. Jennie followed suit until their noses were almost touching and their lips were an inch apart. On the outside, both children appeared calm, but on the inside, they were both terrified that one of them would back away, which never happened as Jennie moved the younger's slightly larger hands to her waist and placed her own hands on Roseanne's shoulders.

"I'm so happy that I met you, Roseanne. Thank you for tonight." Their foreheads touched together while big smiles were evident on their lips.

"I'm happy I met you too, Jenjen."

Roseanne's eyes flickered to her lips, and she guided her lips to Jennie's, causing an unexpected sensation and electrifying feeling in their innocent hearts, but not before whispering the words that caused Jennie to discover a new reason for her love of Christmas.

"Merry Christmas, wifey."

Celebrating a yearly event with your family is a blessing, as it brings smiles to their faces and reminds them of what life is all about, but unexpected interactions with new individuals, particularly those you've never met before, are something you never expect to happen. Jennie was grateful to have met Roseanne and learned more about her before deciding to make her the first person she kissed, and she will never regret it.

There are two things that are certain.

One, after that kiss under the resplendent Christmas lights, she'll be keeping Roseanne for the rest of her life, and Roseanne will do the same, as she'll never regret getting close the latter's mother after watching her cry and unintentionally caught her staring as she was mesmerized by Jennie's beauty.

Two, Mama Kim was right that her own daughter would be delighted meeting a new "friend" after seeing her daughter's pink coated cheeks, beaming smile that never left on her face and the baby pink handkerchief clutched in her hand as they drove home.

"That Roseanne is definitely a keeper. Good choice, my dear daughter." She proudly said in her thoughts.

Author's Note:
Belated Merry Christmas everyone 😊❤️
Til next year~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

155K 5.4K 44
I'm bored so we have a new story.😅 Enjoy Lisa G!P 🚫 Started : September 21 2022 Finish : October 12 2022
17.4K 497 22
wenclair angst bc im mad at the world.
16K 519 33
𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝙇𝙖�...
73.5K 3K 21
𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌...