Fifty Shades Of Blu

By cupcakefaces

Sky Blu is the "IT" girl, everyone either wanted to be or wanted her to be their girl. She secretly lives a d... More

Nervous Blu
Testy Blu
Wet Blu
Trusting Blu
Devious Blu
Hurt Blu
Daring Blu
Denial Blu
Fierce Blu
Innocent Blu
Alone Blu
Mad Blu
Loud Blu
Party Blu
Pure Blu
Helpful Blu
Happy Blu
Fashion Blu
Bad Blu
Sad Blu
Needy Blu
Nice Blu
Lying Blu
Mourn Blu
Family-Woman Blu
Funeral Blu
Eager Blu
Studying Blu
Dancing Blues Blu
Depressed Blu
Popstar Blu
Shocked Blu
Jealous Blu
Attentive Blu
Drama Llama Blu
Smart Blu
Rejected Blu
Home Body Blu
College Blu
First Day Blu
Stressed Blu
Sunny Side Blu
Santa Blu
Adventurous Blu
Remembering Blu
Super Blu
Closure Blu
Loving Blu
Epilogue

Anxious Blu

3.1K 103 4
By cupcakefaces

"You're lying to me Matthew, you did not steal his bullets right under his nose." I said laughing at the thought. We stayed up all night telling each other our "shit awful" encounters with my ass of a father.

"I'm being as honest as it gets. His eyes were like rolling and he stepped out for two seconds to grab more whiskey. I could smell the gun, weird I know." He said as I looked him in his eyes.

"It's not weird at all, it's extraordinary." I said as I smirked. "Extraordinary, huh?" He said as I fell back upon his chest. "Oh, and don't think I forgot about the Dictionary of Blu!" He said as I giggled lightly.

"Shut up, okay. I know it's crazy, but I'm pretty inventful. I even came up with a word for the way we look in each other's eyes." I stated as he did just that.

"Let me hear it." He said as I blushed and traced his abs through his shirt lightly. "Specular!" I replied as he quirked his eyebrows. I smiled. "It's a mouth full, I know." I said as I patted his stomach lightly.

"It's kind of adorable." He spoke as I blushed for the twentieth time in like five minutes. "See what you do to me?" I said as I yawned slightly. He pulled me up to where we were face to face.

"You should see what you do to me." I laughed and kissed him softly. Our mouths moved in a rhythm, one I could get used to and love every second of every day.

I pushed him off slightly. He didn't fight it. He knows I'm not like that. I've had a few very heated make out sessions, but Matthew is different. I know very little about him to be honest. I just know we connect.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked as he chuckled lightly. "Red, why?" He asked back as I shrugged. "I just don't know all the little things about you that I want to know." I said softly as he sighed deeply and ran his hand through his hair.

"Well here's something, I'm a fine, might I add sexy 19 year old who loves cars, and likes the color red. My parents didn't put me in school on time that's why I'm a 19 year old senior. Oh, my parents aren't very prominent in my life. I'm working on my mom, but my father is out. I watch criminal shows, they interest me. I was born in Australia, that's where my accent comes from. I never get scared while watching scary movies. They are all theories of our society in either a earlier life or later filled with made up creatures which is less scary, more unintelligent. I stopped drinking when I was 17 even though beer stays in the corner of my living room. Happy?" He said as we just sat in silence listening to the steady beats of our hearts.

He cares, that's what I love about him. He's guarded, but not so much to where he can't open up sometimes. He doesn't drink, that's something I would have never known. I know it's very stereotypical of me. He's very smart, he gives off this "I don't care" persona but honestly if he applied himself I know he'd do great things.

"Nope, I can't be. Nothing is happy about life here...around me. I just want to get away with you and honestly never come back." I said as we waited a little while. He didn't speak just breathed lightly.

"The stars are lighting up tonight, they shine so bright. The way your eyes twinkled always reminded me of the night stars. Oh, how they shined so bright. When I fill like things get rough, the stars above keep me going, or maybe it's the thought of you." I sang softly. I felt his tense muscles relax and I knew he was sleep. His faint snore was literally the cutest thing. I looked up at him to see his jawline defining which made my heart skip multiple beats.

"Good night, Matthew Summers." I said as my eyes slowly twinkled closed and I was fast asleep to the sounds around me.

Matthew

I awoke to that same stunning face and I instantly needed a cold shower. I softly rolled away from Blu & jumped up and grabbed a fresh white t-shirt and black jeans. I kissed her cheek as I crept to the bathroom. Damn, you're going soft. I've never let a girl sleep over and not fuck her.

I cut the shower on and let the water roll down my body before turning it to hot to actually take a shower. I heard Blu faintly call my name as I stepped out the shower wrapping the towel just below my waist. She was rubbing her sweet little eyes as she yawned.

"Oh look, if it isn't Miss Sunshine." I said as she chuckled and swatted my wet chest as she bit her lip. I smirked at her as I leaned to kiss her. She moaned quietly as she lightly bit on my top lip. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled back.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked as I smiled and ran my thumb down her cheek.

"You didn't want me to stop?" I asked back as she smiled adorably.

"Nope, I sure didn't." I laughed and pushed her gently against the wall as I raised her arms above her head and whispered in her ear.

"We must stop though. You're different than the rest and I respect you more than I have any other girl." I said as she shivered under my touch. I smiled as I kissed her earlobe gently and pulled back to look into her eyes.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" She replied as she bit her lip self consciously. I stroked her hair and pushed it gently behind her ear.

"You're beautiful and you don't know how insane it drives me to not take you and have my way with you right here. You are just different in a good way and I can't waste a precious thing like you." I said as I saw the twinkle in her eyes.

"Why aren't you this sweet to me in public? I'm sorry, I guess I'm just still stuck on your no dating thing." She said as I laughed and poked her cheek. "I'm not a nice guy, Blu. Only too you. You're like a sweet little rose." I said as she smacked my chest, flirting.

"Blu, if you really want me that bad just say so." I spoke as she got in the shower and I went to change. I heard a buzzing as I saw her phone lighting up, so I picked it up for her.

"Hello?" I said as a man cleared his throat thoroughly. It made me sick to hear it. "Who is this?" I retorted with the same response. "Rickey Waters?" He said. Blu never mentioned him. "She's in the shower I'll have her call you back." I said as he swiftly hung up. A few minutes later she exited the bathroom.

"Who was that?" She asked as she let her wet hair fall and slipped on my t-shirt. She smirked and grabbed the phone out my hand.

"Stop daydreaming bud, I'm naked underneath here by the way." She said as I groaned.

"Blu, this is my house. I can make your fine ass leave." I said as she giggled and called the person back.

"What's up, you never call anymore." She said as I laid my head on her lap she moaned quietly and bit her lip. I laughed as she hung up a few minutes later.

"Who's this Rickey guy?" I asked as she ran her fingers through my hair lightly. "A good friend." She said all quiet. "How good of a friend?" I asked as she laughed.

"Jealous much!" She said as I sat up. "Uh yeah, nobody's gonna steal my girl." I sang as she laughed hysterically. What are you doing? You never sing, my conscience reminded me.

"I'm your girl now? You totally ruined that song by the way and my brother won't be stealing me from you. That would just be weird!" She said as I laughed.

"Blu, you know what I meant. I should have put the pieces together. He even said his last name was Waters." I said as she patted my head.

"It's all good babe, but I'm not sure I know exactly what you meant." She spoke as I kissed her hand. "What did he want to know?" I asked ignoring her statement as she sighed. "Well, he was thinking about bringing a guest for us to meet, but I told him it was chaotic around here. He's still coming though, so that means family dinner is in session sometime this week." I said with a fake smile.

"You don't have to pretend around me. I get you." I replied as she smiled weakly.

"It's going to be hell." She frowned as I hugged her. "I could join in." I said as she pulled back.  "I swear to God, you better be joking Matthew. You won't even date me." She said as I laughed.

"Yet, you still show up at my house and let me kiss you. Of course I'm joking, everyone in town hates me. Your friends, your family, your family's friends. I don't get invited places." I said as I stood up.

"None of that shit matters. I like you and I know how wonderful you are. This towns really missing out." She replied as I cupped her face in my hands.

"I just wish things were different for us. That maybe we could be apart of each other's worlds."

****

Notes-

Aww, they spent the whole day together. They really need a ship name. Any ideas? 

Like, Vote, and Comment

- L xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.3K 21
After an extraordinary weekend of playing the Stella games, Eden Quinn has come out on top. She endured and completed twenty difficult challenges whi...
3.6K 704 10
Meet hayfah, a girl with no surname, who is despised amongst her odds. simply because people believe she was birthed out of wedlock, the only friend...
4.1M 130K 52
When Liz Charleston's ex-best friend suddenly returns with a plan to take revenge on her, drama seems inevitable - but who knew revenge could be so h...
273K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...