Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 62

1.6K 84 14
By PirateQueen14

"Now it's time for the next step" I hummed as we left the throne room.

"What is it?" Watson whispered to me while looking around trying to not look suspicious and he looks like the most suspicious person I have ever seen.

I leant near to his ear making him nervous and the other two looked over at us "Cake" I whispered then moved back to see he looked confused.

Watson then started to laugh making me grin "Anyway, we have full control and power now, so I expect no interference unless I order for you it" I looked to Mycroft.

He bowed to me "Of course, Lady Pandora, her majesty and everyone else will not move until you do."

"Good we have been working for this chance for change for many years, I have also got blown up and stabbed for this, my I need a holiday after this" I sighed.

"Let's go together!" Sherlock yelled.

"Its not a break if you're there, you cause all the problems" Mycroft smirked and Sherlock was ready to throw down.

"We are in the royal palace" I reminded him "You may do that outside or near the window to the throne room."

"Why?" Watson asked me.

"It became a rule since those are the perfect spots to watch men slap each other since they still aren't allowed to punch or kick and no weapons either" I laughed "They cry so easily from one slap."

"Sounds like you have done that before" Mycroft smirked.

"I have murdered people" I reminded him "But it seems you have a different idea with slapping, would you like me to bestow one on you? Where would you like it?"

Mycroft blushed a little while Watson was going down the hall "Hey, I want one to!" Sherlock yelled.

"You will get a punch soon!" Watson yelled making me laugh.

"Brother, this situation Liam and (name) have risked their lives to create is an opportunity that will not come again, if things do not change now then one way or another this country is finished, (name) has shown us all that" Sherlock spoke up.

"Hmm, so it seems that you have realised his design, as well" Mycroft smirked.

"Then you understood him, too?" Sherlock asked suspiciously.

"He's in on it to" I explained.

"HUH!?" Sherlock yelled.

"So you didn't figure out everything?" I smirked "What a disappointment."

"I did! I just don't want to think about him and you together!" Sherlock explained "Its gross! He's old!"

"And handsome" I explained once again to him "Like a fine wine."

"No, he's water, basic!" Sherlock yelled.

I went over and kissed Mycroft's cheek making them both pause "I won't see you until after the plan so rest well, I hope you can wait a little while longer for me, you were very desperate when we were alone."

I left him blushing and hummed happily as I walked to where Watson is.

"Hey, I'm desperate!" Sherlock yelled.

"Its not attractive" I informed him as he followed after me.

"(name), Sherly, don't die" Mycroft spoke up and we both turned to see a pure look of concern on his face.

Sherlock was grossed out while I gave him a gentle smile "Like I can die" I laughed.

We took a carriage back and Watson punched Sherlock's arm every time he came near me or tried to talk "Do you still hate me?" Sherlock pouted.

"No but now is not the time to flirt and I don't want to see" Watson sighed.

I laughed and it was nice to see their home once again, to me it was a place I could call home to, Sherlock opened the front door to find Miss Hudson waiting there for us.

All our first thoughts were that we are dead.

"Welcome home, Sher- Lady Pandora!" She ran and hugged me.

"We are back!" I laughed as I hugged her.

She then let go "By the way a telegram arrived for you" She informed me.

"I'm reading it" Sherlock decided.

"Together" I retorted and he gave me a suspicious look "Look Albert does some quite...good letters...he has nice writing of..."

"You?" Sherlock asked.

"Sure" I nodded.

We both read it to find it had the plan the boys promised to send me and a meeting time and spot "Its from them" I grinned happily.

"How can you tell?" Sherlock asked me.

"I know my boys handwriting anywhere" I bragged.

"Oh, these also came with it" Hudson gave me a bouquet of dahlia flowers.

I found a note attached to them 'I'm sorry I kept something so important from you, I know these flowers won't be enough for you to forgive me but I promise every flower I grow I will-' I saw it got mostly scribbled out but I just held it up to some light by a window and could see the words Fred tried desperately to hide.

"I will always think of you even though I already do that without thinking" I read it and found it cute and he tried to replace it with "I will dedicate every one of my flowers to you."

"Awww" Hudson and Watson let out.

"Uugh" Sherlock gagged "....and my boys? Well, I'm your man."

Watson sighed and I started to ruffle Sherlock's hair making him lean into my touch "You're my puppy" I started to go up the stairs and he took a moment then chased me making me laugh.

Soon after we went out and found the carriage exactly where they wrote it would be, Sherlock knocked on the door of the carriage then opened it.

They all had some weird staring contest "I don't know if you're trying to intimidate each other or if William is not the only one you have in mind for a threeso-" Sherlock covered my mouth surprising me.

I saw he did that because Louis was giving him a death glare.

Fred was a blushing mess "Take your hand off her" Louis demanded "And what do you want to do with my brother?"

Sherlock let me go then Louis got closer to us, Louis pulled me into the carriage and Fred stood in front of me to making me laugh "We should have never left (na-" Louis started to have a speech and it really isn't the time for that.

"Okay it's not the time for this, sit" I demanded and they all did.

"On my face?" Sherlock asked and Louis went off.

So much for a secret meeting, I got them all to calm down and I was sitting next to Fred since Louis would attack Sherlock if he sat next to me.

"This is Louis Moriarty and Fred Porlock" I introduced them "Also with the plan" I got out my new copy getting all of their attention "Is this Bond's copy?"

"Huh?" Louis let out confused.

"Another!" Sherlock yelled but I ignored him.

"The part where our home will be burnt down is circled then written next to it is 'What about all the lingerie I have brought (name)?'" I laughed.

Louis sighed while Sherlock was staring intensely at the paper but he couldn't read it from across from me "Who is Bond?" He asked suspiciously.

"...I stole them from someone" I explained with a smirk since it's him.

"Oh, but I can't steal you" Sherlock huffed.

"Was there consent?" I asked, "No, while this person will lay their life down for me, they promised their loyalty to me as well."

"Anyway your...under...its all safe, we had everything of yours moved" Fred blushed embarrassed.

"Why are my undergarments more important than the plan now?" I asked.

"You're more important than anything so anything that is yours is important" Louis explained and Sherlock nodded with him they both got along for once.

Sherlock then looked at me and I nodded "You want me to help save Liam's life, yes?" Sherlock asked them and they looked at me but I didn't do anything seeing Sherlock wants to test them for some reason.

Fred pouted making me die on the inside since I really wanted to hug him "In order for Liam's plan to achieve its greatest effect, it is necessary for the Lord of Crime to die" Sherlock explained "And Blue Rose did set this up but having you two show up shows that Liam is still no going to reign his death, he actually means to die even after seeing her cry her eyes out for him...lucky."

"LUCKY!?" Louis yelled "None of that matters! You-!"

"I intend to save Liam" Sherlock informed him and Louis looked scared.

I put my hand on Louis's getting his attention "He is your only family, he's been with you from the beginning so I know you must be the most scared but I promise you we will save Liam, he will not leave you behind I won't allow it."

Louis started to cry so I put my forehead against his "We made that pact so long ago, we will be punished together" I promised him.

Louis gave me a bright smile then had a glare when he looked at Sherlock making me giggle and Fred laughed a little to getting their attention so he hid behind me a little.

Sherlock then got out "You have actually reassured me, by being a genuine flesh and blood organisation" He admitted.

"Mr Holmes, we are prepared to accept any punishment, so please make sure to save my brother and keep (name) safe, we are all trusting you, everyone who cares about her is" Louis informed him.

"And how many is that exactly?" Sherlock asked making me sigh.

"And I thought you figured everything out" I smirked.

"I have but I'm realising that maybe even women can actually be a threat" Sherlock sighed.

I just laughed a little and he was right onto me "I will see you two tomorrow" I waved to Fred and Louis "And thank you for the flowers, I will enjoy and love every single one you grow for me, but I have to say what I have loved seeing grow most of all was you as a person over the years" I admitted.

He was a blushing mess and smiled at me.

I went back and Sherlock was asking me many questions and Watson looked concerned at the questions that were being asked.

I sat down in Sherlock's office and they both joined me "Sherlock, do you remember that position in the carriage?" I asked after Hudson gave us some tea and cakes brought from my store.

"You want to try it again?" Sherlock smirked while Watson spat out some of his tea.

"Sorry!" He exclaimed.

"Don't worry that isn't anything compared to his mouth" I reassured Watson.

"Really? You haven't tried this mouth yet" Sherlock smirked and I was blushed while some of my cake fell making me glare at him.

"Well anyway, Alder has done that same position to me before, but it was much more alluring" I informed him and they both paused "Next-"

"You cannot!" Sherlock yelled as he was blushing badly "I thought you were jealous but you took her for yourself!?"

"Of course, I liked her personality and her other features" I grinned.

"She's alive?" Watson asked me.

"Yes and I also threatened the queen so she, well, I mean he is fine" I reassured them.

"Amazing you threatened the queen" Sherlock smirked proudly.

"Are you going to be okay?" Watson asked me.

"Yes, it is a tradition in my family" I explained and he laughed nervously "So Sherlock I would like to hear what you know about me?" He went to speak "And not about my sizes."

"Damn" He mumbled "Well let's begin, The Pandora family was and still is a powerful family that goes against social norms" Sherlock explained.

"Yes, I don't want to act insane, I have pride" I spoke up.

"A very important part of your past to me is..." Sherlock made us both curious "You were supposedly getting close to Albert Moriarty at a very young age! Was he your fiance back then to?!"

I facepalmed while Watson was ready to punch him "No he wasn't, but he was the first person I found who wasn't insane, it was refreshing" I admitted.

"I see well one night your family all died in an accident, no, an incident" Sherlock looked me in the eyes while Watson looked shocked.

"Who would do that!? Why!?" Watson yelled.

"Power" I answered.

"And for Blue Rose, I have murdered for her" Sherlock tried to make it sound like a normal thing and he added it way to cheerfully that it concerned us both, he might actually need to be in prison.

"Anyway after the murders, Blue Rose was left disabled, barely able to walk and I found out it was the young boys in the Moriarty family that helped you back on your feet" Sherlock informed us "And two boys were taken into the Moriarty family around the same time as you."

"There was also one man that visited weekly" Sherlock hissed "That Dickinson guy."

I looked away from him "You must be able to understand what he wanted" I mumbled.

"Yes, he planned with the Head of the Moriarty family to kill your family while leaving one heir alive so they can claim the money by one of them marrying you and in the news recently it was revealed your parent's signatures on a form of their so-called wills were fake" Sherlock informed me and Watson looked mad.

"Yes, he wanted to marry me and claim my title and put me in my so-called place even though I was quite young and couldn't walk on my own" I sighed then smirked "Do you know what happened that night?"

"You did the exact same thing back to them that they did to your family but with the help of Albert, William and Louis" He informed me "I'm suspecting you made sure you put that Dickson guy through more pain."

"Yes I did, his favourite thing other than pushing over disabled children was eating, I think I was sweet to him, I gave him a lovely last meal leaving him unable to move just like me...that was my first time using my cane as a weapon, I will admit I enjoyed every second of it and I felt free after" I explained.

"Both of the Williams swap, didn't they?" Sherlock smirked.

"Yes, the real noble liked stabbing others with forks" I sighed and they put down their forks.

"Don't worry he got stabbed back" I reassured them as I happily ate my cake.

After that Watson was mostly silent but he told me that he doesn't see me as a monster and would do the same thing for Mary if something happened to her and that he will keep my past a secret.

He then went off to write more of his book and I was talking to Sherlock about what I plan to do tomorrow, I will be making sure the plan is seen through to its end and certain parts that need to happen will.

"I don't know much about Albert" Sherlock informed me.

"Yes, he is very quiet about his past even to me, I will not explain since its his story but after this, I want to help him since I know he will try to lock himself away as his punishment or just take the most awful punishment out of anyone" I sighed "But he hated the noble system and so did I, that's why he helped me."

Sherlock was fiddling about with his violin.

"May I hear you play?" I asked Sherlock while looking out the window, it was night time and we had one candle lit, it was quiet and peaceful for the first time for me in a while.

"Sure" He stood up "I dedicate this one to my one true love, the crazy cane wielder."

I laughed at the stupid nickname.

I hummed along as he played the violin then there was a knock at the door "You took a while" I commented knowing it would be him "I thought you said we would never see each other again."

I looked to William when he opened the door and he had a sad smile on his face "Can I ask you two to take this tale of Sherlock Holmes's nemesis the Lord of Crime and bring it to a close?" He asked us.

"Of course" We answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 644 75
These are Xreader one shots (except one lol) Requests are ALWAYS open so don't hesitate to ask
6.8K 207 39
Just to be safe
428 1 8
Been friends for more than 6 years, no one could separate them from anything. Until one of them decided to go explore earth on her own, then fell in...
450 11 4
no schedule for updates and will be infrequent!! :3 also posted to ao3 as separate works. requests are taken/appreciated!!