𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 • PER...

By Tyner1125

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 In which Percy Jackson finds himself enchanted with the cra... More

𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒; 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 (𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘) 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐. 𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐘
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐: 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐀!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒: 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑. 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐃
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇...𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 & 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐂𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒'𝐒 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃...𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐇 + 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒
𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊
𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 (𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓) 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: (𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀) 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐉𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒
𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘
𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑: 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟓. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓

5.3K 260 215
By Tyner1125

CHAPTER 1: ERIS GETS HAUNTED BY ANOTHER GHOST

"We have a problem and it's name starts with "Nico"."

   JUNE 3rd, 2008
   NEW ORLEANS
   LAFAYETTE HIGH SCHOOL OF ARTS

   "A BASKET! A WHAT?! A BASKET!" The cheer captain chanted. It was Friday night, the last day of school and the last day of Eris's freshman year. It also happened to be the last basketball game of the year so everyone from school was attending.

Along with the other cheerleaders, Eris stomped her foot and clapped on beat. The cheerleaders along with Eris wore a Black skirt with white lining, with a black long sleeved crop top that had a white outline and the words Lafayette Jaguars on big yellow print.

"We want a basket! A what?! A basket?! For who?! Jaguars! Sh-Sh-Shoot that basket!" Eris and the rest of the cheerleaders chanted loudly. "We want a basket! A what?! A basket!
We want a basket! A what?! For who?! Jaguars!"

Eris and her team finished their cheer with a series of flips and stomps before ending creating cheers from the crowd.

   Next to Eris, her friend, Freddy, panted. "I'm surprised your moms aren't here. They're usually at every game."

   Freddy Jamison had dark skin with tightly coiled hair. In contrast to Eris's 5'8 height, Freddy was 5'4. Her friend was petite, with a heart shaped face, narrow nose, and full lips. She wore liquid black eyeliner that in the end formed small designs like hearts or stars.

   Eris shrugged, "I didn't tell them there was a game tonight," she blushed a bit. "I thought they deserved a night to themselves."

    Freddy rolled her eyes, "You're too nice, Eris Lewis."

   "Whatever."

Suddenly, Freddy looked across Eris's shoulder and smirked. "Don't look now, but Jeremiah's totally checking you out again."

Ignoring Freddy's words, Eris turned only to find Jeremiah Nickels staring at her. He was relatively new to their school, only starting school in January but was already pretty popular. His focus was in dance so Eris saw him pretty often when her dance team had dance practice.

    Jeremiah was a tall, brown-skinned Black boy with a hair that was braided into two short cornrows with his hair faded on the sides. He had dark narrows eyes, high cheek bones and well groomed eyebrows. All in all, he was handsome.

    Ever since he came to Lafayette High School he always sought out Eris. Even when Eris tried to not give him the time of day, Jeremiah always seemed interested in her.

    They had been on a couple dates, with Lena and Katherine's permission. One date to the arcade, another to the movies, he even took Eris to the art show. And...they may have kissed a couple times but that was it. They weren't official or anything. He was nice but...Eris hated that a part of her still longed for Percy Jackson.

   Percy Jackson with his stupid green eyes and handsome smile. Percy Jackson who hasn't answered a single one of her letters in months. It had been months since December and she still couldn't get over him. Seriously, why the fuck was it so hard to get over Percy Jackson?

   Jeremiah caught Eris's eye and winked. She blushed lightly.

   Eris turned away, "You mean checking out my ass," she replied as they walked into the locker room.

   Freddy shrugged as she opened her locker. "I mean can you blame him?"

    "Freddy!"

    "What? You're mad at me for having eyes?! It's not my fault that you have a bi-"

"Oh my god!"

"You've changed, girl. Everyone's noticed. Ever since you came back to school after winter break you've changed."

   Eris put on her shirt, "I don't feel any different."

   "Well you sure look different."

Eris knew she had changed since last year. She grew a couple inches now standing at 5'9 though she wasn't insecure about her height anymore. She had dyed her locs back to it's normal brown shade and it reached her waist. Instead of styling it she let it fall down her back in slightly curled waves. She traded her glasses for contacts mainly for fighting reasons because glasses were a liability in fighting. She still had a bit of acne that covered her forehead and some of her baby fat had gone away but a bit still clung to her cheeks. Instead of green braces she traded them for clear colored ones. She had a couple ear piercing covering the outer park of her ear. Her body had changed a bit after mixture of Hippolyta's training, trips to the gym, and dance practice. Her body had become more athletic and muscular, with a slight appearance of abs starting to form on her stomach.

   After changing, she wore low rise jeans with holes in the knee area, a brown tank top, and a white flannel with her signature old boots. Shiny brown lipgloss covered her lips.

"I don't know why you always say no to Micheal when he asks you out. He is fine," Freddy added as they walked out of the locker room.

Eris frowned, "I thought he was just trying to be nice."

"No, he was trying to get in your pants."

Eris wrinkled her nose, "Oh."

Sex. It seemed everyone at her school was having sex. Eris knew most of her dance team members weren't virgins and though Freddy was still a virgin she did vividly tell Eris about the other stuff she had done. It seemed everyone except Eris Lewis was having sex but she wasn't rushing it nor was she interested in it though Katherine and Lena were already talking about getting Eris on birth control just in case. That was an awkward conversation but Katherine said it needed to be done.

   Freddy sighed. "You're seriously dense, Eris. All the guys like you, hell, even all the girls like you. Even the seniors have tried to ask you out and you think they're just being nice?"

   "No, I knew about the seniors," Eris replied. "They're just trying get in my pants. I knew that."

   Eris always thought it was weird the eighteen-year-old seniors were trying to ask out 15-14 year old freshmen.

"Hey."

They turned around to find Jeremiah Nickels standing behind them with his hands in his pockets. "I was hoping to talk to you really quick, Eris."

   Eris frowned, "Sorry, but we were—"

"She's free!" Freddy said quickly, shoving Eris towards Jeremiah. "Totally free. You guys have fun! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She took of running before Eris could say anything.

Jeremiah smiled, "Great," he wrapped an arm around Eris and she allowed him to lead her away. "C'mon, this way."

    JEREMIAH LEAD HER TO THE EMPTY SCIENCE CLASSROOM. Since it was the last day of school, the classroom was practically cleared out.

   Jeremiah stared at Eris intensely and Eris sighed. "So...what do you want to talk about?"

   Jeremiah locked the door, "I didn't actually call you here to talk." He smirked a bit.

   She frowned. "Then why—"

    Jeremiah leaned in closely to her face and her eyes widened. "Oh..."

He stared her down and Eris swallowed.

So that's what he wants...well then...

Eris grabbed the back of his neck, and yanked him down to her height. He smirked at her before kissing her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her almost sufficiently close. This wasn't Eris's first time kissing Jeremiah and she doubted this would be her last.

Kissing Jeremiah was like catching on fire. Her palms felt sweaty and her face burned but it was a good burn. He kissed her gently at first but then slowly as time passed his kiss was more rough. Greedy. Like he was trying to take all of the air out of her body.

He pulled away slightly, resting his forehead on her's. "Essence," he sighed, stoking the side of her cheek.

Eris froze. A sick feeling rose in her stomach.

Essence?

Her eyes narrowed, "I've never told you my full name," she told him.

Jeremiah eyes widened but he quickly regained his composure. "Of course you have."

"No, I haven't," she shoved him back slightly. "I never tell anyone my full name. The teachers don't even call me "Essence". So, how do you know?" She demanded. "Who the hell are you?"

Jeremiah watched as her hands wrapped around her necklace. His nervous demeanor stopped and he sighed. "Alright, fine. You caught me," he raised his hands in mocking defeat. He smirked a bit. "Look, I never meant to take our relationship this far, okay. All, Luke told me was—"

Eris's blood boiled. "Luke?" She hissed. "You're working for the fucker who killed my sister? For Kronos?!"

   A part of Eris blamed herself for this. Of course, the one guy she was starting to like had to work for the guy Eris wanted to kill. She should've known better. God, she felt so naive.

Jeremiah shrugged, "To be fair, I had no idea he killed your sister. Second, I wasn't supposed to even be on this mission that long but you're just too cute."

"Cute?" Eris growled. "Why the hell are you here anyway?"

"Oh that's easy," Jeremiah replied, putting his hands in his pockets. He tilted his head slightly. "To kill you of course."

    Eris didn't waste a moment. She yanked off her necklace and her spear grew in her hands. But what Jeremiah did next surprised her.

   Fast as lightling, he yanked the spear out off her hands and tossed it across the room.

Jeremiah clicked his tongue. "Ah, ah, ah. No spear wielding for you."

Eris looked at his hands in shock, "How did you— that was Stygian iron! How are you not dead?!"

He rolled his shoulders and smirked. "You're not the only death kid, you know that right. He whipped out a small dagger from his pocket. "It's not personal, babe. I swear. I actually like you."

She scowled, "Don't call me babe."

"Fine...beautiful."

"Compliments won't help you escape from the grave when I'm done with you."

He pouted, "Oh, Eris, you know you don't mean that."

She socked him across the face. He yelped and rubbed his aching jaw. "Oh trust me, babe." She said mockingly. "I do."

Jeremiah blocked her second kick using his elbow. She tried to swipe him across the head but he easily ducked under her fist. Jeremiah aimed a series of jabs that Eris blocked using her forearms and shoulders.

But this time when Jeremiah tried to punch her again, she grabbed his arms and yanked him around like a merry-go-round before flipping him on his ass.

She panted slightly. Jeremiah was good. Too good.

From the floor, Jeremiah smirked. "Oh you're good." He used his  lower body muscles to kick his legs upward in the air and into a standing position. He cracked his neck. "But I'm better." He twirled the knife in his hand.

    Eris quickly glanced around. There wasn't anything she could use as a weapon. She could dive for her weapon but her spear was too far. She forgot to put her knife back in her boot that day but...

   She glanced down at her jeans and eyed her belt. She quickly took it off.

    Jeremiah smirked. "Oh, what's this? You're taking off your pants? Kinky. I like this."

   Eris rolled her eyes and wrapped the ends of her belt around her knuckles. "You should," she snarled. "It's the closest you'll even get to getting in my pants in your life."

   "You sure about that?"

   Eris kicked him across the chest making Jeremiah stagger backwards. He took two swipes at her with his knife that she quickly ducked under. When he tried to strike her again, Eris wrapped the belt around his arm, yanked him foreword and kneed him in his crotch with all her strength.

   Jeremiah yelped and clutched between his thighs, "No fair! That's playing dirty!"

     She kicked him across the chest sending him to the ground as he painfully clutched his crotch. She rolled her eyes. "You're good, Jeremiah. But I'm better." She leaned down towards his ear. "When you wake up. Tell you boss...the next time I see him, I'm killing him on sight, babe."

     She stomped his head with the heel of her boot and Jeremiah was out like a light.

   Eris scowled. "Of course, the one guy I kinda liked had to try to kill me. Of course this would happen to me," she muttered, walking across the room and picking up her spear.

    And then someone's familiar voice came from behind her, sending a cold chill down her spine.

   "Hey."

   Eris whirled around and froze. Her spear cluttered to the ground.

  Standing there was a girl who looked a couple years younger than Eris. She had deep olive skin, a splash of freckles across her nose and long silky black hair that was pulled back into a braid. She wore a thick looking silver jacket and headband. Her body was slightly transparent, indicating that she was a ghost.

   Bianca crossed her arms. "We have a problem and it's name starts with "Nico"."

Thank you so much for reading!

Please comment it helps me update!

Riele Downs as Freddy Jamison

Okay, let's talk about sex. I don't know about you guy's school but at mine a majority of people of sexually active so I thought it would make sense to most people at Eris's school to be. At this point Eris is fourteen on the verge of fifteen. I'm trying to relate her experience to school similar to my own so please don't think I'm trying to force her to act older. This is based off of what I've seen or experienced in school.

Also, with the introduction of Jeremiah. He's not her permanent love interest. I don't remember who but someone asked for Eris to have a another love interest because it wouldn't make sense for her to only have one single love interest her entire life. It made sense so therefore...Jeremiah. The end game is still Percy thought.

Who do you guys think Jeremiah's godly parents is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.2K 54
(Atropos cuts the threads of Human Fate.) Pat was destined for something great. Apollo himself had said it. The only issue is, no one knows what he's...
126K 3.6K 31
❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
56.8K 2.2K 27
❝ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
30.5K 931 49
Eliza's life turned upside down while on a field trip with her friends Piper, Leo, and Jason. Everything she thought she knew is called into question...