Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

By CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... More

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 37: Next Morning]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]

4.9K 271 114
By CamsterHale

"Glad you actually made it to class this time around." Rose wryly remarked, nudging your side with a hint of mischief whilst you sat down at your desk and took out your textbooks.

"H-Hey! Of course I made it to class this time around...!" You exclaimed quickly, hiding your embarrassment as Amber and Laura also sat down at their desks.

"At least now I won't have to constantly share my notes with you for upcoming tests and exams." She commented with raised eyebrows; her sarcasm shining through while the professor entered the classroom.

"I-I just had household problems to deal with, that's all—!"

"(Y/n), Rose, if you please." Your teacher calmly called out - her clear tone causing you both to apologise and flip open your textbooks to the specific page.

Obviously, you didn't mean to get Rose called out, but you hadn't noticed that class was about to commence. So, hoping that she wasn't too annoyed by you - you shot a glance towards her, breathing a sigh of relief when she simply smiled and shook her head. Thank goodness. Rose and Cadence were both such good friends. Hopefully Amber and Laura would be chill with you during lunchtime as well as Cadence. Billy and Stu however...They both acted so...so strange earlier. From waiting so early at the university's front gates...ignoring Cadence just to greet you in particular...and noticing the love bite almost immediately...

Something was definitely up with those two. With a soft sigh, you spun your pen between your thumb and forefinger; barely being able to keep your focus as you struggled to note down significant points and crucial information. Psychology...It was a good thing you started to study said subject though - otherwise you would never have been able to pick up on your partners' sneaky strategies to secretly seduce you in the first place. But still...thinking back to when you accidentally bumped into Hannibal...dropped all of your books...And when you baked cupcakes together with Norman...Those different - yet oddly amusing - memories were definitely enjoyable things to think about.

In fact, you were having so much fun reminiscing that you only just managed to jot down essential points and vital explanations; not taking any notice of Michael while you became almost fully spaced-out. "And here I thought you'd actually pay attention during class today." Rose sighed in fake disappointment; rolling her eyes once the morning class had finished up for lunch.

"I was, I was...!" You retaliated wildly, shoving your textbooks into your bag before standing up and pushing your chair in. "My notes are sure to help me pass the end-of-year exam now...! Just you wait and see...!"

"Um, (Y/n)...?" Cadence kindly chipped in, tapping your shoulder and catching your attention. "I hate to burst your bubble, but um...Maybe you should compare your notes to hers..."

Following her advice, your eyes flickered from your desperate scrawls to Rose's; her professional and neat paragraphs outshining yours without a single doubt. "Yeah, you're totally scraping the barrel there." Amber snickered devilishly; holding her mouth as Laura sadly smiled.

"Hmph! At least I don't always go to raves and have to retake my courses." You fired back with a firm retort - shutting your notebook closed before pushing it straight into your bag.

"Uh, (Y/n), I really wouldn't start—"
"Yeah, well at least I don't vanish off the face of the Earth and have to rely on Rose for help!" The dark-haired girl responded smugly; her smirk implying that she was just messing about and not intentionally being mean.

"At least I don't have to repeatedly reject multiple guys and feel bad about it...!"
"At least I have multiple guys to reject in the first place...!"
"Oh please, as if I'd even want that many guys to reject—"

"You two truly are hopeless..." Laura sighed with a facepalm - forcing you to both quit it and playfully call it even.

"Hey Rose, want to join us for lunch in the cafeteria today...?" You offered warmly, trying your best to be kind towards her. "Eating with us might be fun. Not to mention it would give us a break from Amber's continuously annoying and arrogant attitude."

"I will END you!" Amber huffed lightheartedly; elbowing you in the side whilst she purposely pushed past you. "You understand me!?"

"Oh, I understand you." You angelically spoke, shooting her a smirk of your own as you walked to the classroom's door with the others. "I understand you perfectly."

"As much as I'd love to hang out with you guys, I'll have to say No for today." Rose shyly declined, showing you all a remorseful smile before leaving your group of friends and the university grounds altogether.

"That's strange..." Laura contemplated curiously - staring after Rose and mulling over her fast rejection. "That's the fourth time she's said No, or had something else to do."

"What's so strange about that...?" You wondered, not understanding why Laura was so puzzled by Rose's actions. "Maybe she just doesn't feel like it..."

"Hmm, perhaps..." Laura thoughtfully mused, the four of you heading towards the cafeteria to get some food. "Rose just seems to be a little more stressed-out than usual, y'know...?"

"She does seem a tiny bit busier..." Cadence added uneasily, picking up a food-tray and heading over to the choice of meals.

"It's probably just family stuff, you guys." Amber casually dismissed, doing the same as Cadence and grabbing a tray. "She probably doesn't want us to pry."

"You're being unusually considerate..." You noted dryly, also taking a tray and moving over to the left. "You're usually the first person to interfere or try and find out what's going on."

"W...Well it's just...I don't really want a repeat of last time..." Stumbling over her words, Amber's proud personality faded; replaced by an oddly anxious one and causing an awkward atmosphere to develop instead.

"For God's sake, can't you just leave my other friends alone? Or do you always have to go poking your nose around in other people's business?"
"Hey! All she wanted to do was make sure you weren't dealing with something serious!"
"Poke my nose around in other people's business...?"

"Oh, I see...Well, don't worry." You kindly replied, sending Amber a comforting smile before you all got your food and sat down at your usual table. "Like I said, that was mostly my fault. My stress levels were no excuse to lash out at you guys. Besides, we're all friends aren't we...?"

"That's true. We are!" Cadence agreed with a sweet smile of her own, the tension between you all swiftly dying out and calming down. "Anyway, I think we've all grown since then."

"Exactly, so—"
"—Hey, (Y/n)!"
"—What's up?" Two voices called in unison; both of them ignoring and interrupting Laura as they carelessly approached your table.

"Uh, hey you guys." Laura muttered irritably, hiding her slight annoyance whilst she watched Billy and Stu take a seat either side of you.

"Oh, um, good afternoon you two." You pleasantly greeted, flashing them each a polite smile while you attempted to hide your previous shyness from earlier. "How were classes this morning...?"

"Oh, you know, same as usual." Stu answered with a nonchalant shrug, crossing his arms as he focused on talking to you rather than eating. "Tedious though tolerable."

"We were more worried about you though." Billy cut into the conversation with a concerned stare, his serious posture throwing you off and making you feel bashful. "So it was rather...difficult to concentrate."

"You were worried about me...?" You repeated hesitantly, confusion clouding your face and causing you to carefully put down your cutlery. "I don't understand...Why would you both be worried about me...? Is something wrong...? Did something else happen...?"

"The unwanted admirer. You still haven't caught them yet." Stu stated sternly, narrowing his eyes as you stiffened up in shock. "You or your roommates."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 6 8
Front cover by Angus Satanae on Twitter ___ I just wanna start this of by saying that requests are open. ___ What my comments mean ❤️-I liked your c...
444K 8.6K 21
•Scenarios mixed with Slasher one shots, as I've seen that only a few of these exist - I've read almost all of the ones on Wattpad and I grew so frus...
149K 3.3K 20
You're roommates with a bunch of slashers (listed below), what else can I say? Not all slashers are included, just ones that are widely known with on...
488K 14.4K 81
⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ...