Domestic A/B/O The Walking De...

By DawnOfTheAgez

A mix of A/B/O The Walking Dead fics requests open if you want to ask for any. I prefer omega!Daryl Dixon x A... More

Omega! Daryl x Alpha! Rick - litle ass kicker
Request here
Alpha! Negan x Omega! Daryl -his pack
An indescibable love - Alpha!Rick x Omega!Daryl
A Christmas To Remember - Alpha!Rick x Omega!Daryl
A Christmas Surprise -Alpha!Negan x Omega!Daryl
No matter how tough -Alpha!NeganxOmega!Daryl
A Little Needed TLC Angst Warning - Set in the walking dead universe.
Chores - Alpha!Rick x Omega!Daryl
Alpha!RickxOmega!Daryl- set in walking dead universe. Protect the Pups
Birthday Gifts - Omga Daryl x Alpha Rick
Omega Daryl x Alpha Rick -TWD universe _ His Girl
Our Family - Alpha!RickxOmega!DarylxAlpha!Negan
Anything you want, anything you need - alpha!negan x omega!daryl
Bath time Omega Daryl x Alpha Rick
Strawberry Kisses - Alpha!Rick x Omega!Daryl
Cookie Monster -Rick/Daryl/Negan
Fish - Negan/Daryl/Rick
Easter For Little Lucille - Negan/Daryl
Mermay Entry Day 8 - Family
By the Fire - Rick/Daryl
Shane/Daryl/Rick - Our Omega
Rick/Daryl - I forgot but I am here.
Negan/Daryl - Positive or Negative

Be Ours - Alpha Negan x Omega Daryl x Alpha Rick

745 7 0
By DawnOfTheAgez

Highschool AU
——-

When Daryl scented the two alphas he began to panic, he went to grab for his trusty pocket knife that he usually kept in his pack pocket thinking he was about to be jumped by two of the schools jocks. He cursed not finding it and turned to see Negan Smith the start football player a senior and Rick Grimes a track star a junior. The sophomore Omega pressed himself against the lockers praying he wasn't going to get attacked.

"Hey Daryl," Rick said a smile in his bright blue eyes, "how are you?"

Daryl scented like fear and the two alphas looked between one another and realized he was scared of them.

"Oh Daryl we aren't going to hurt you." The senior promised. Daryl slowly relaxed, he pulled his sleeve down more hiding a fresh bruise from his father.

"I don't know what he's doing here but I wanted to ask you to the valentines dance." Rick said with a smirk, his curled hair bouncing.

"Well I was doing the same thing damn you." Negan replied to the fellow alpha.

Daryl shook confused. "If this is a joke, it's not funny." Daryl hissed turning to rifle through his backpack. "Ha ha." He fake laughed.

The two alphas eyes softened. "Daryl I'm being serious, I don't know about this big oaf but I am." Rick promised pulling something from his backpack.

It was a card, and a gift card to the only place anyone knew Daryl hung around, the motorcycle shop. Daryl furrowed his brow in surprise.

Be my date to the dance - RG

Daryl looked back up at the alpha male. "You didn't have to do that.." the young omega said confused. If they knew the truth about him they wouldn't want him.

Negan glared at his friend and pulled out a box of chocolates. "Well I guess I have competition."

Daryl held the items in his hand starring both the alphas up and down. "Really? You both are being serious...why?"

The junior and senior looked over the sweet omega sophomore. "Well I just uhm find you interesting, and have been waiting to ask you for a while." Rick said with a smile.

"I've been feeling the same way. That scent of yours is strong..no one else reacts the way I do to it though. I think that means something." Negan replied.

Daryl side stepped uncomfortably but blushed a bit. "Well I won't be able to go to the dance anyway..but thank you.."

Both alphas lowered their eyes to his wrists as he rubbed his arm unsure of what to say the shirt riding up some. He noticed their looks and pulled the sleeve down quickly. "Why not?" Negan asked.

"Can't afford a ticket..and my dad wouldn't let me go."

"I'd buy your ticket if we went together." Rick offered.

"So would I." Negan replied puffing his chest out.

"Still my dad.."

"Why not?"

Daryl lowered his head, his shaggy hair covering his eyes. "Just not something he would let me do..plus I'm an omega..the fact he lets me go to school is because the cops kept coming around and he didn't like it."

"Daryl," Rick mumbled, "he doesn't have to know you went to a dance."

Daryl thought about that, maybe he could get out for a little to enjoy the night then sneak home. Or do what his brother does and just not come home. "I..yeh you're right...but now I..who am I supposed to say yes too?"

The two alphas looked between one another. Negan stepped forward causing Daryl to press back against the lockers, Negan stepped back and Rick smirked. "Either one of us."

Daryl looked between the two unsure of what to say. "I..I don't know..."

The two smirked. "Well then we will just have to win you over won't we?" The elder alpha said.

"Win me over?"

"Compete for you."

Daryl's face grew hot and red. "Oh..oh..alright.. if you think I'm worth all that trouble. I don't..I don't think you should put so much effort into me..."

The two alphas smiled a bit at him. "We do."

Daryl hid his face again, a red blush covering him. "Well..I..okay."

The next morning at school Daryl opened his locker to a letter. "Morning, I have breakfast for you waiting at my locker - Rick."

Daryl smiled and headed off towards the juniors locker hall and followed the scent of Rick. As he entered the hall a few people watched him with interest. There were whispers as well, he kept his head down.

Male omega.

That's why everyone looked at him. Hardly any omega was male, and he was different. He was part of the one percent, the one percent of omega males that had a working womb. No one knew it but himself, hid dad, and brother.

He made his way to Rick's locker, Rick smiled seeing the omega had actually came. "Breakfast." The alpha said with a big smile on his face. Daryl was handed a brown paper bag.

A breakfast sandwich, granola bar, and an apple with an orange juice bottle.

"You didn't have to." Daryl said hiding his excitement. He was starving, the last thing he ate was the chocolates from Negan, before that he couldn't remember. He didn't have money for school lunch and if he tried to eat at home we'll. He'd get more bruises or a lash.

"Wanted to," the alpha male smiled watching Daryl dig into the breakfast sandwich like it was the best thing since sliced toast.

"Phanks." Daryl managed with a gulp. Rick smirked, a few people were watching.

Was Rick Grimes courting little omega Daryl Dixon?

That was when Negan appeared from the other end of the hall. A few people scattered, while he was a giant teddy bear in usual terms the big alpha male and star football player was intimidating to many.

"Thought I smelt ya down here." Daryl blushed hiding his interest in them both. "Thought I'd offer my table for lunch." The alpha smiled big, the star football players table?

That was huge, that meant he might not be picked on for a few days at least.

Those who stuck around realized both alphas were courting the omega.

"Sure," Daryl smiled, "I can sit with you."

Negan nodded, the school bell rang and everyone headed to their classes. The clock ticking felt like it was taking forever. Rick smiled watching Daryl from the corner of his eye, they had the class before lunch together.

It was study hall, just doing whatever paper they had to finish or reading. Daryl was scribbling frustrated about the math he was doing. He didn't have a formal elementary or junior high life, his father hadn't let him attend often and kept him home during any heat. Now he was full time, omegas had special rooms during heats at their high-school and everyone knew if they didn't see someone with that placement for a week they were in their cycle.

Rick watched as he broke the pencil lead and mumbled something under his breath as he snapped it in half rendering it useless.

Daryl was different then most omegas anyone had met. He was volatile and wasn't as kind as the others, he was highly standoffish and didn't spend as much time with the other omegas as omegas often did. He was jumpy but with good reason, must people knew about the Dixon family.

Merle Dixon a drop out 24 year old with a drug problem and multiple assault records was town talk. Their father was a drunk, and even with Daryl's sweet scent most often you could smile alcohol on him.

While Daryl wasn't on any records, and he wasn't often the one to initiate a fight he was terrified anyone with an alpha placement like his father or brother was out to get him. He'd get called names by some but most people left him alone.

Rick offered Daryl a pencil, the omega grinned and mouth a thank you as he went back to the swirling numbers and annoying equations.

The scent of confusion wafted off of him, his scent and emotions had always been stronger then most and hardly anyone knew why.

As the bell for lunch rang Daryl offered Rick his pencil back but the alpha insisted he should keep it. Daryl smiled and placed it in his bag.

"Can I at least walk you to the cafeteria?" Rick asked.

"S..sure."

Rick smiled big walking the omega down the hall, everyone had noticed the two alphas courting the omega. It was school talk now.

Nothing was bigger news then that the omega being courted by the schools two most popular alphas.

Rick headed out to his track buddies sitting with Shane. "So you and that omega." He wiggled his eyebrow.

"He isn't a knot and run. I'm honestly perusing this." Rick replied watching Shane make a crude hand motion.

"Really, the Dixon kid." A feminine voice said sitting beside them. "He's just a male omega, didn't you want a family?"

"Something about him makes me not really care." Rick said back to Lori. She was a beta, but she acted as if she could offer more. There was a chance she could, some betas were capable of bringing a pup into the world from an alpha but it was a slim chance.

Lori and Shane snickered as they watched the alpha eye the omega from across the room. Negan was sitting at the table with Dwight and Simon both seniors and members of the football team.

Daryl was hesitant to sit at first but Negan's kind smile changed his mind. He pulled the sack from breakfast that Rick had given him. He pulled out the apple and granola bar.

"Isn't that what Rick gave you this morning?" Negan asked.

"Uh yeah."

"You don't have a lunch?"

"This is lunch." Daryl replied biting into the apple.

"So you didn't have lunch until he brought you breakfast?"

"Technically." Daryl replied taking another bite of the apple. Negan and the boys looked him over, Negan handed him a roll off his plate that he happily accepted.

"What's that?" Dwight asked as the omega reached for it.

Daryl eyed him and realized his shirt had ridden up. He panicked, his scent thick, he got up quickly and raced off towards the bathroom.

"Good going Dwight." Negan snarled smacking him upside the head. He got up to follow.

Rick watched Daryl barrel past him Negan in tow. Rick stood and raced after them, Daryl was trying not to cry as he headed into the bathroom locking himself in a stall.

"Hey Daryl. What's going on? You can talk to us." Rick called.

"Yeh, maybe instead of us fighting over you..we can share you."

Daryl opened the door slowly. "Share me?" The boy questioned confused.

"We both can date you." Negan suggested. "Like both take you to the dance, both take you out, both court you. Then when we get older you can uhm decide who you'd want to mate with you."

Daryl looked at them dumbfounded. "You want me for a long term relationship?"

"Yes." Rick and Negan said at the same time.

"No, you don't. My home life is shit, my brother is always in and out of jail..and I'm not a normal omega!"

The two looked at one another. "Not a normal omega?"

"I can have pups..you don't want me..."

Rick and Negan smiled wide. "You can really?!" Rick asked eagerly.

"That's amazing Daryl!" Negan grinned big. "Even more reason to keep you for ourselves."

Daryl blushed. "Oh....I wasn't expecting that."

"We both like you."

"Some omegas have two mates ya know.." Daryl said eyeing them both. "Maybe we could try that?"

The two smirked. "Even into adulthood?" Negan asked.

"Yes.." Daryl replied sheepishly. "If you're willing to deal with me for that long." The alphas nodded smiling big.

"So we will both see you at the dance then?"

Daryl nodded inside of what to say, Negan and Rick looked at one another and then smiled. They each kissed one of Daryl's cheeks. Daryl flushed turning a deep red.

"Yes..yeah..okay." He smiled big excited for the dance.

He was thankful his father was out of town on a bender on the night of the dance. He appeared at the dance dressed the best he could be with what he had. A simple button up and jeans, he made sure to hide his bruises as he walked in.

Everyone watched him as he walked in, Negan and Rick raced to him smiling. "You look great!" Rick said enthusiastically.

"Very handsome Daryl." Negan replied.

The two went back and forth dancing with Daryl, slow dances and even fun dances. Daryl actually was having a good time. He was happy to have people he could turn to. He was even more excited to be courted and go on dates with the two alphas.

He was their prize, and while they agreed to share the omega they both were falling for they were still going to compete for his praise and attention.

Daryl Dixon was theirs, and they wouldn't let anyone else have him. Except for maybe each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.4K 47
β€’Book 1β€’ Book 2 will be coming as soon as possible! Alex Grimes (you) always had a Fire in her. She was training to be a cop, Just like her father...
48 8 8
In a world overrun by walkers and deceitful survivors, a mortician unexpectedly finds herself battling for survival. Amidst the chaos and danger, she...
141K 837 36
this has fluff, smut, and some angst. x reader ( maybe some ships??) mostly carl and daryl imagines tho characters ill do: daryl rick glenn carl ron...
1.1K 53 9
"Seems to me like things are finally starting to fall together. At least for guys like us, living like this, surviving. We've been doing this from th...