➹The Harsh Reality➹ (Kny x Na...

By Coconuts_are_life

"My brother became a demon! My sister died! All of the people I ever cared for and loved are dead! I can't le... More

❤︎Enter: Y/n Kamado❤︎
❤︎Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals❤︎
❤︎Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee Vs. Sasuke!❤︎
❤︎Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!❤︎
❤︎Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!❤︎
❤︎The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!❤︎
❤︎Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death! ❤︎
❤︎Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest❤︎
❤︎Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In❤︎
❤︎The Sharingan Revived: Dragon Flame Jutsu❤︎
❤︎Bushy Brows Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!❤︎
❤︎Sakura Blossoms!❤︎
❤︎Battle Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!❤︎
❤︎The Scrolls Secret: No Peeking Allowed! Y/n? Perfect Demon?❤︎
❤︎Clone Vs Clone: Mine are Better Than Yours! ❤︎
❤︎Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!❤︎
❤︎Narrowing the Field: Sudden Death Elimination!❤︎
A/n!!
❤︎Y/n's Quick And Easy Fight: Curse Mark Is Sealed!❤︎
❤︎Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face-to-Face!❤︎

❤︎The Chunin Exams Stage 2: The Forest Of Death❤︎

2K 63 13
By Coconuts_are_life

No ones POV

Everyone was standing at the fence looking scared while Y/n looked at it blankly.

"This whole place just completely creeps me out." Sakura said, hugging her hands to her chest.

"It should. They call it the Forest of Death, and soon enough, you're going to find out why." Anko smirked. Naruto pouted, put his hands on his hips and bent his knees.

"They call it the Forest of Death, but soon enough, you're going to find out why." He mocked and Y/n turned her head trying not to laugh.

"Do your worst, you're not going to scare me away. I can handle anything!" Naruto shouted, pointing his finger towards Anko.

"So looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy." She smiled, Y/n watched what she was about to do and she got a kunia and was about to throw it but Y/n stood in front of Naruto and it went right past her face. Anko appeared behind Naruto but Y/n quickly switched places.

Y/n was facing Anko and she looked at her surprised. Y/n's cheek was cut but it was nothing. Y/n started growling while spreading her arms out in front of Naruto in a protective manner.

Anko narrowed her eyes and took out another kunia but a tongue appeared over her shoulder.

"I was just returning your knife." A Grass ninja said.

"Why thank you, Grass Ninja." Anko smiled, the Grass ninja stared into Y/n's soul. She stood up straight and narrowed her multi colored eyes.

"You know, I really only recommend you stand this close behind me if you wish to reach a premature end." She smirked, grabbing both her kunia back.

"My pardon. With the sight of blood and your blade slicing through my hair, mhm, I'm afraid that I just became a little excited. I meant you no harm." The Grass ninja explained, smiling.

"Likewise." Anko said, watching the ninja walk back to her spot.

'Hey, I wonder if I could do that with my tongue' Naruto thought, sticking out his tongue. Y/n looked at him confused at what he was doing.

"Is seems like everyone here today is quick tempered. There must be something in the air. This is going to be fun." Anko smirked, walking back to her spot.

"Hey Y/n." Sasuke said, Y/n turned towards her and she looked at him with her big multi colored eyes.

"Is your cheek ok?" Sasuke mumbled, looking away, Y/n's eyes brighten as she ran up to him and hugged him.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked, she just stayed there and he stood there. Y/n reached her hand to his head and started petting his head.

"Y-Y/n!" Sasuke whisper shouted.

"Now before we begin this test, I have something to hand out to you all. It's just a standard consent form. Before the test, all of you are going to have to read over this form, and then sign it." She smiled.

"What for?" Naruto asked.

"Some of you may not come back from this test, and I have to get your consent to that risk. Otherwise it would be my responsibility." She laughed and everyone started mumbling.

"Now, I'll explain what you'll be doing on this test. Here, pass these out." She said, handing them to Naruto.

"The first thing you need to know is that this test will tax every one of your survival skills. First, I'll give you all a description of the terrain on the practice field. The 44th Battle Training Zone has 44 locked entrance gates. There are river and a forest inside. In the center is a locked tower, located 10 kilometers from each gate. It's in this confined area that you'll undergo this Survival test. The test consists of an anything goes battle to get your hands on these scrolls." Anko explained, her eyes darkening.

"Both of them?" Sasuke asked, while Y/n was sitting on her knees by Sasuke.

"Yes, you'll be fighting to get both a Heaven Scroll and an Earth Scroll." She explained, holding out a white and a black scroll.

"All together, 26 teams will be taking part in this test. So half of those teams will be going after the Heaven Scroll and the other half will be trying to get the Earth Scroll. I'll hand over one kind of scroll to each team, and that's what you'll be vying for." She said, holding up the scrolls.

"Ok, so how do we pass the test?" Sasuke asked.

"Your entire squad must bring both the Heaven and Earth scroll to the tower." She again explained.

"That means at the very best, half of us Weill fail, more, if not every team is able to get both the scrolls." Sakura said.

"No one ever said it would be easy. Oh, and one more thing, the test has a time limit. You must finish it within five days." She said, putting the scrolls in her coat pocket.

"Five days out there?" Ino yelled.

"What are we supposed to do for food?" Choji yelled.

"Just look around. The forest is full of things to eat, and there's plenty to feed all of you." Anko explained.

"Yeah, but that's not all the forest has plenty of. There are man eating beasts and poisonous plant in there." Kabuto smiled, Y/n looked at him closely and she had a bad feeling about half of these people here.

"Oh man!" Choji complained.

"Quiet down. This is why they call it 'survival' you know." Ino slightly yelled.

"That means with these circumstances there's no way half the teams will pass the test." Neji explained.

"With the days getting longer, the night are getting shorter. So we will have less time to sleep and less time to recover. It is a challenge, indeed." Lee smiled.

"Completely surrounded by enemies, there won't be time to rest. We'll have to keep a constant watch." Sasuke explained, looking at Y/n. She looked up at him and tried to smile.

"Right. This test also measures endurance behind enemy lines. This is designed to be a grueling test, and I'm sure some of you won't be up to the challenge." She smirked again, her hands on her hips.

"So um, let's say mid exam, can we quit?" Shikamaru asked.

"Of course, not. In the middle of a battle, you can't say, 'Sorry, I quit.' Well I guess you could, but it's probably going to get you killed." She laughed.

"There are also some ways you can get disqualified. The fist is simple, if all three or in some people four members of a team can't make it to the tower with both scrolls after five days. Number two, if a team loses a member or if a member becomes incapable and cannot continue. But most important, none of you, absolutely none of you, may look at the contents of the scrolls until you've reached the tower." She said, holding up her fingers as she explained each rule.

"W-what if it just happens to flap open and you read it?" Naruto asked.

"Let me put it to you this way, young man, you don't want to know." She smiled, and Naruto sighed.

"There are times when a ninja will be asked to carry secret documents. The scroll rule is to test your integrity. Ok, we're done. Each team, take your consent forms and exchange them over there for your scrolls. After they, each team pick a gate, and you'll be let inside." She sighed.

"Oh, and I have one more word of advice. Just don't die!" She shouted, and everyone got ready.

♡♡♡

Sasuke was sitting by a rock and Y/n was right next to him. Her eyes became heavy and she tried to keep them open but she gave up and her head fell onto Sasukes shoulder. He tensed but relaxed when he saw it was Y/n.

'She feels like a younger sister to me. Why?' Sasuke thought, looking at the girl.

"All right everyone. We're going to start handing out scrolls." One of the guys said, closing the curtain.

Everyone started getting up and Sasuke looked at the girl.

"Y/n. Come on, let's go." Sasuke said, not wanting to move. She flattered her eyes open and slowly lifted her head up. Sasuke got up and waited for the girl. When she got up she followed him.

♡♡♡

The four where in the booth giving the guys there papers and gave them a Heaven Scroll.

When they all got done Anko started explaining again.

"Listen up. All of the teams have received their scroll, so everybody go to your gate and wait there. When the gates open the test it on!" She yelled.

♡♡♡

The four where at gate 12.

"Believe it! I dare you to bring it on, ninja. I'll just send it right back, twice as hard!" He shouted, punching the air.

The guy unlocked the door and stood in front of it.

"All right, heads up, you maggots! The second last of the test has begun!" She yelled and the gates opened.

"We're all right! Here we go, guys!" Naruto yelled, pumping his fist in the air.

♡♡♡

The four where walking when they heard screaming.

"That sounded like someone screaming. I do not like this place." Sakura replied, holding a hand up to her chest.

"Oh, come on. It's nothing to be scared of. It's going to be a piece of cake. Excuse me a second, I've really got to you know." Naruto said, running over to a tree. Sakura ran up to him and hit his head.

"Ya right! Get out of here! What is this, a kennel? Not in front of me and Y/n you don't! Find a bush or something!" Sakura shouted, pointing into the forest.

Naruto walked out of the bush and sighed.

"Aw man, that was a lot. I wrote my whole name." Naruto smiled, and Sakura shouted.

"You are such a pig! You're really disgusting sometimes, you know that?" She shouted, Y/n looked at Naruto and she narrowed her eyes.

"Mmmmh." She mumbled, looking at Naruto.

Sasuke went up to him and kicked him in his face, he flew back into the tree.

"Sasuke it wasn't that bad. Don't you think you're going a little overboard?" Sakura suggested.

This time Y/n went over and kicked him into the tree so hard he made a dent. Naruto coughed up blood while the others had wide eyes.

"You better watch light Sakura, I think they've gone crazy." Naruto said, wiping the blood off his mouth.

"Yeah, you wish. We just struck before you could." Sasuke said, pulling out a kunia and attacking him.

"Alright then, bring it on!" Naruto yelled, and the two started fighting.

"Sasuke, what are you doing?" Sakura asked, Y/n pointed to Naruto.

"Take a good look at him." Sasuke glared at him.

"Talks what have you done with Naruto?" Sasuke asked, Naruto looked confused.

"What? What do you mean? I am Naruto." He shouted, Y/n ran over and went behind him and Y/n made him fall on his stomach while she held his head down and her body weight was on his back.

"You have your shuriken holster on your left leg, not your right. But the real Naruto is right handed. Your transformation skill is worse than Narutos. Tell me who you are!" Sasuke shouted, while Y/n kept holding him down.

"Mhhmh." She made a small noise, clearly annoyed.

He puffed into a different ninja.

"All right, you got me. So what? I'm still going to take your scroll. Now hand it over, or else." He said, trying to get Y/n off him. Her nails grew sharper as she dug them into his skin and he started flinching.

"Y/n!" Sakura yelled, Y/n's eyes had a black slit in them and veins appeared out of her forehead.

"Y-Y/n?" Sakura asked, looking at the girl, Y/n's nails dug more into his neck as he tried to keep his cool. She started growling but he quickly grabbed her neck and flung her over but she quickly landed on her feet. She quickly faced the ninja and got into fighting position. Y/n started growling louder and she stood in front of her teammates in a protective manner.

'Is this the power of Y/n?' Sasuke and Sakura both thought, looking at the girl surprised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
201 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...
7.9K 296 23
A demon who withstands the power of both the sun and the demon king. However, unlike what people expect she is not some sort of powerful demon like a...
560K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...