Again - A Sokeefe (KOTLC) Fan...

By -iisla1934-

Keefe has ran off again and this time, Sophie is determined to find him and bring him back. But they don't kn... More

prologue
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ£ -- š“‰š’½š‘’ š“š‘’š“‰š“‰š‘’š“‡
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ¤ -- "š“€š‘’š‘’š’»š‘’!"
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ„ -- "š’»š‘œš“ˆš“‰š‘’š“‡?"
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ¦ -- š’¶š‘”š’¶š’¾š“ƒ
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ§ -- "š“š’¾š“€š‘’"
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸØ -- "š’¶š“‚." "š“ƒš‘œš“‰."
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ© -- š“†š“Šš‘’š‘’š“ƒš“ˆš“‰š‘œš“Œš“ƒ,, š“ƒš‘’š“Œ š“š‘’š’¶š“š’¶š“ƒš’¹
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸŖ -- "š’¹š‘’š“! š“Žš‘œš“Šš“‡ š‘”š’¾š“‡š“š’»š“‡š’¾š‘’š“ƒš’¹'š“ˆ š’½š‘’š“‡š‘’!"
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ£šŸ¢ -- š’¶ š’»š“š’¶š“ˆš’½ š‘œš’» š“š’¾š‘”š’½š“‰
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ£šŸ£ -- š“ˆš‘œš“…š‘œš“‡š’¾š’¹š’¾š“ƒš‘’
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ£šŸ¤ -- š’»š“š’¶š“‚š‘’š“ˆ
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ£šŸ„ -- š’¶ š“…š“š‘’š’¶ š’»š‘œš“‡ š’½š‘’š“š“…
Chapter 14 - Stina
Chapter 15 - Sophie/Biana
Chapter 16 - Keefe
Chapter 17 - Mr McSilverBangs/Miss Hydrokinetic Song
Chapter 18 - Dex
Authors Note (Not an update)
Chapter 19 - Lady Fos-Boss!
Chapter 20 - Keefe/Amy
Chapter 21 - Tam
Chapter 22 - Biana
Chapter 23 - Lord Hunkyhair
Chapter 24 - Edaline/Sandor/Ro/Dex/Tam
Chapter 25 - Sophie
Author's Note
Chapter 26 - Tam/Biana (Aka Tiana)
Author's note
Chapter 27 - Sophie
Chapter 28 - Dex/Sophie
š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¤šŸ« -- š’·š“Šš’·š’·š“š‘’ š“‰š‘’š’¶
AUTHOR'S NOTE !MUST READ!

š’øš’½. šŸ¢šŸ¢šŸ« -- š“‰š’½š‘’ š“ƒš‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡ š“ˆš‘’š‘’š“ƒ

739 15 30
By -iisla1934-

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!! It's the 25 of December 2021 YAY!  I'm supposed to be getting ready to go on my holiday, but I was just like Why not do another update before I go? So yeah. I also realized we hit 100reads on Christmas day! Yay! Anyways enjoy this chapter, Happy Holiday and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

                                                        ***

So... Sophie thought. She was already soaked in ice blue goo- and they haven't even had their 'Girl Gossip session' as Biana calls it, yet! Biana also said that she knew- just knew that Fitz was the one to set up the trip wire- even though Sophie said that the goo was ice blue so it was probably a prank that Keefe had left there for them. Right now she was in Biana's bathroom, trying- and failing- to wipe the goo off her face. Biana and Linh had been lucky (Biana said they were going to wait for Marella in her room) because they hadn't tripped over the already tripped over trip wire that Linh tripped over and face planted right into the middle of the puddle of goo! Her friends would probably tease her forever now. Biana sighed, appearing behind Sophie with her hands on Sophie's shoulders making her scream. "It's just me!" Biana assured Sophie. "And your never going to get that off. Go take a shower, we still have lots of time till Marella comes. I'm just going to go change. LINH!" "Yeah?" Linh asked, walking over. There was a ball of water around her arm and she was scrubbing at the goo with a towel but it didn't seem to be working for her either. "Hmm. You both need to shower, and I can lend you fresh clothes. One of you can go in the bath and the other in the shower, ok? And I'll be back when I change." Biana decided. They all agreed and Sophie jumped into the shower. The colorful streams washed away the icky blue goo and Sophie stepped out, feeling fresh. Linh was drying her hair, already dressed. Her light turquoise dress flowed like water- a suitable dress for a hydrokinetic and Sophie got into her red dress that Biana picked for her. She glared at the frills on the dress- though that was what she got for letting Biana pick her dress. That second, Biana flounced into the room, in a shimmering gold and purple gown. "Good, your both dressed!" she sang happily. "Makeup time!"

Biana's outfit:

Linh's outfit:

Sophie's outfit:

Now that Sophie had seen Biana's outfit, she considered herself lucky. If Biana had given her the purple dress she was wearing, Sophie would probably slip on the dress, fall down the stairs, twist her ankle, and rip Biana's dress at the same time. In the 3 girls, Sophie had the plainest dress, and she was glad Biana gave her flats to wear. Though... maybe not very glad about makeup time. Biana did Linh's makeup first, some lip-gloss and eyeshadow before she gave Linh a bottle of something that made her eyelashes grow 2 times longer and darker. She put Linh's hair in an updo, weaving a few flowers into it and applying the tiniest bit of blush before Biana declared her done.

(Uhm this eyeshadow pic is definitely not the one I would use but it was the only one with silver-blue eyes)

Biana squealed excitedly and led Linh over to the wall of floor-to-ceiling mirrors. "Oh wow... Biana, your good!" Linh gasped. "But uh one question, why do we have to dress formal for the most informal thing in the world?" "What? No no no, Girl Gossip is veryyy formal" Biana corrected, making both of the other girls roll their eyes. "Soph? Your turn!" "What?" Sophie asked, trying to find an excuse. Anything to get out of a makeover with Biana. "Yep! Come on, I promise I won't go extreme." Sophie reluctantly sat onto the chair. "Fine." She pouted. But Biana kept her promise, only applying some blush and lip-gloss and giving her the same elixir that she gave Linh for her eyelashes. Biana curled Sophie's hair, leaving everything else as it was.  "Ok!" Biana announced. "Take a look."

(HMMM. Why is this hair photo so small?)

"Tada!" Biana exclaimed and Sophie had to agree that she was good. "So what now?" Sophie asked. "We wait for Marella." Linh answered. "She shouldn't be long, I can hail her." "Nah," Biana said. "Don't interrupt their date." "What?" Sophie perked up. "Dex invited Marella over to Rimeshore, and if you didn't know already, Dex likes Marella!" "Really?" Sophie asked. "Well, I'm glad Dex is happy, after what I did..." She trailed off. Biana nodded, knowing what she was talking about. "What you did?" Linh stated. "Uhh..." Sophie blushed and glanced at Biana who got the message. "So Dex-" "Bye! I'm just going to look around the halls!" Sophie interrupted, before rushing out of the room so she wouldn't have to bear the humiliation. 

The crystal walls gave the corridor a translucent glow as the light shone through it. A flash of light caught her attention and she walked towards it. Rounding the corner, Sophie frowned, sure that she'd seen something but there was nothing. She crept down the spiral staircase to the floor below. The shimmering hall was somewhere Sophie had never been to in Everglen before and it gave her the creeps, as if there was something evil lurking around- but no monster could hide in the vast, glittery hall with barely any furniture. But Sophie still bent down to reach for a throwing star tucked into her boots just in case, before realizing she was in Biana's clothes and she was wearing flats. She muttered a few curse words, feeling satisfied as she stretched her mind out instead, feeling for other people. Not finding anyone, Sophie sighed in relief, relaxing as she now knew she was alone. But another small flash of light sent her right back into high alert mode and she narrowed her eyes, scanning her surroundings. None of the furniture was big enough for someone to hide behind, much less a group of people. So... why could she see small flashes of light but not see what made them or feel them with her mind? The answer barged into her head just as a disk appeared out of no where and was flung at her feet. Sophie jumped back, preparing to inflict when she realized that it wouldn't work. Another flash of light flared around her trapping her in a bubble. As the top of the disk smashed off, a sweet scented air leaked out, clogging Sophie's mind. A smell that she would always be able to recognize. A sedative. The dots linked themselves together and Sophie's only thought was that she had let them kidnap her again. Flashing light- A powerful psionopath... Can't feel their minds-force fields... Can't see or hear them-obscurer... Something evil lurking around... 

Neverseen.

CLIFFHANGERRRRRR! AND PLOT TWIST!!!! Sorry to do this to you on Christmas day, but the next chapter will get even weirder... But Happy New Year, Happy Holiday, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 2.9K 55
Beginning right after the latest Keepers book Unlocked, Sophie returns home to Find Grady suspiciously sad, but never in her mind could she have imag...
320K 5.5K 99
Sophie grew tired of the constant Neverseen attacks that were terrorizing the Elven population, along with her friends and family. After regaining co...
3.6K 204 22
Sophie Foster thought she was ready for anything the world could throw at her. But after discovering Elysian, she realizes something: Whatever she do...
32.8K 734 31
Fitz Vacker is a student at a private boarding school, under the stress of classes, homework, and social status. He's a straight-A student and is alw...