Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

16

21.1K 1K 96
By CrunchyDelight

Tara's eyes opened slowly before she closed them again. It was so cold outside she noticed before snuggling more in the warmth of the blanket. She turned in her sleep lying on her stomach this time. She sighed feeling tiredness in her body. She wanted more sleep but this backache was not letting her sleep properly.

She sighed wiping her face before lying straight leaning on the bed rest she opened her eyes covering herself with the blanket properly. She looked around in confusion.

The white-colored walls of the room stared back at her. Now that she realize this room had so much white component in it.

Her hands went to her phone unknowingly before checking her mails, messages which were filled with her friends and families messages. 

There were few calls from her brother at 5 in the morning. He is weird sometimes. She thought to call him later after checking the time. It was still 6.

She looked around to find any glance of her new husband who wasn't anywhere in the room.

She closed her eyes again breathing softly. She wanted to do yoga so badly but again what if somebody came inside in between, it would be so embarrassing.

She never liked her chubby self. Moreover, her mother always wanted her to do exercise daily to lose her extra fat from her teenage only. It took time for her to develop this habit but somehow she made exercising her habit.

After a few minutes, she heard the door open as her eyes immediately opened to look at the intruder to cover her eyes quickly.

Her husband was wiping her sweat on his bare chest with a white towel. Her eyes didn't fail to look at his eight packs. She thoughts abs are just a myth.

But over everything, he was naked. Half-naked to be precise.

Arjun's eyes fell on his wife who was covering her eyes with her hand making him smile. He couldn't continue with his workout because he was only thinking about her. Then a thought hit him, what if her blanket fall down the bed, she would catch a cold so he just ended the workout and came to see her only to find her fully awake blushing because of him.

"Tara, you are awake early", he spoke entering inside after closing the door before removing the veil between them formed by the canopy bed's net walls tying it properly on top of it. 

Tara blinked a few times before rubbing her eyes as a yawn escaped her lips. She covered her mouth as another yawn followed it.

"You are still sleepy aren't you?", he asked as she nodded her head sleepily.

"Why don't you sleep for some more time? Everybody is tired from the marriage preparation. They would sleep till 9 or 10 am", he spoke sitting beside her.

"Do you think it would be right if I sleep again?", she asked in her morning voice which was unusually small.

"I will wake you up on time just tell me how much time will it take for you to get ready", he told her.

"I need to wear a saree. It will take a minimum half-hour", she said lying back on the bed.

"Fine. I'll wake you one hour before", Arjun said as she yawned again. She covered her with the blanket till her head.

She removed the blanket after a few seconds with a frown making him stare at her with admiration.

"What happened?", he asked her.

"You are also tired, right? Then you should also sleep", she spoke in a louder voice than usual.

"I have works to do", Arjun spoke trying to know why she is being caring towards him.

"If you won't sleep. I won't sleep as well", she spoke in a smaller voice stubbornly making him smile.

"Alright, I am sleeping", he told her as she covered herself properly with the blanket. He lied beside her looking at her with the same smile.

"Please wake me up on time", she whispered already half asleep. She didn't think that she would sleep this quickly when moments ago her back was hurting so badly.

She woke up after an hour feeling more refreshed to find him still sleeping with his head on her chest. She felt scared of this sudden intimacy as she moved his head making him sleep properly on the pillow.

She blinked a few times rubbing her arms slowly before walking to her bag to get her dress for the day.

She took out her body wash and shampoo from her bag not comfortable using his things at all. Her perfume and hairbrush were already present in her small pouch.

She took a warm bath changing in the beautiful saree. She was so excited to wear it since the day she bought it with her Bhabhi but now that she wore it she felt it was too difficult to handle it.

She tied her hair in a side bun remembering her mother's words not to leave the hair open outside your room at least not for the starting days of the marriage. Few strands of hair fell around her face giving an innocent look to her face.

She wasn't known to any other hairstyles now that she think of it.

She looked at her red chooda before leaving it that way only. She was not allowed to remove it not right now. Nor was she willing to remove it.

She wore the vermilion staring at her reflection in the mirror. It was so warmly weird. Warmly because it was filling warmth in her heart and weird because she was having goosebumps.

"Cover your head with the veil", she heard a voice making her jump. She looked back to find him leaning on the bed rest with the bare upper body which made her gulp.

"Why?", she asked not understanding his words.

"Veil is still prevalent in our family", he told her.

"But Shraddha Aunty never...", she was speaking when he showed her his hand stopping her in between.

"Don't speak about her in front of me", he warned her glaring daggers at her making her shift uncomfortably on her place as she looked down immediately.

He pushed the hair on his forehead back before walking to the closet to get his cloths for the day. 

There was a knock on the door which made Tara walk to it, opening it, she found Kinshuk standing there with a grin on his face.

"Yes?", Tara asked as he raised his eyebrows at her.

"These are for you", Kinshuk spoke passing a bouquet of red roses to her making her frown as he entered inside the room without any permission.

"Where is my dear brother, Tara?", he asked looking around at the decorated room.

"Don't you feel embarrassed looking around like this", Tara questioned him as Kinshuk turned to her.

"Nothing happened between you two. I know that. I am just liking the decoration. When I get married in the future, please decorate my room like this as well", Kinshuk spoke making her look at him in disgust hitting him with the bouquet.

"I am your Bhabhi now think before speaking", she told him as he gave a smug look to her.

"Please Tara, you are one month younger than me", Kinshuk spoke smiling at her.

"But still she is older in relation. Don't you remember how young you are to me", Arjun spoke coming out of the closet after wearing a black T-shirt.

"And stop calling her by her name", Arjun told him as his eyes fixed on the bouquet in Tara's hand.

"As you say, Bhaiya. By the way, Mumma is calling you both down", Kinshuk spoke looking at the new couple.

"I will come after taking a bath", Arjun said.

"You should take a bath. You are smelling like sweat", Kinshuk said making Arjun narrow his eyes at him which made Kinshuk run out.

"Should I go downstairs, first", Tara asked.

"Wait for me", he spoke before going inside the bathroom.

"Tara", she heard a familiar voice from the door.

She turned to smile at the person.

"Aunty Good Morning", she wished as she touched her feet.

"Did you sleep properly last night?", Shraddha asked her as she nodded.

"Why don't you come inside?", Tara spoke with a bright smile making Shraddha uncomfortable.

"No sweetheart. I have words right now. I just came to call you downstairs. Where is Arjun?", Shraddha asked looking around.

"He went to take a bath, Aunty", Tara told her.

"What is this, Tara? Stop calling me Aunty now. I am your mother as well. Call me Mumma only like Arjun", Shraddha was speaking when she realized Arjun never calls her mumma anymore.

"Okay?", Tara asked with confusion. Shraddha was behaving weirdly.

"Let's go now", Shraddha said as Tara nodded.

"You don't have to take the veil", Shraddha told Tara as Tara looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"But Ji asked me to keep my head covered", Tara spoke which made Shraddha silent.

"Alright. It's fine then", Shraddha spoke as they reached downstairs where Roshni was doing the preparation for the morning prayer and Siddharth was running around in the living room with his father's newspaper as Anav was following him to get his newspaper free from his son's clutch.

"Would you like to do the morning prayer today, Tara?", Shraddha asked her making her nod her head in a trance. When she first came here to the temple, she didn't notice the detailing done in here.

The walls had so beautiful carvings and not to forget the idol was so beautifully engraved. The idol of Lord Krishna was having a beautiful flute in his hand which was decorated beautifully as well and the pearl necklace on his neck was worth watching. 

The turban on his head and the small bracelet in his hands looked so beautiful and unique at the same time. His clothes were so vibrant, she couldn't move her eyes from that idol made of marble.

Arjun came down after a while freshly showered. The new couple did the prayer together as the Aarti was sung was Tara in her sweet voice which won everybody's heart immediately. She distributed the prasad to everyone as Roshni and Shraddha took her to the kitchen for her first cooking.

"You know how to cook right? Bacha", Shraddha asked Tara softly as she nodded.

"We are here only if you have any confusion. Just ask her. Don't get nervous", Roshni said as Tara nodded softly.

"You don't have to overdo. Just cook a sweet dish. We would take care of the other breakfast", Shraddha said as Tara nodded. They asked Tara to pray to the stove as she does in the temple to her idol.

"Kitchen is very important in a house. We should always respect it", Shraddha said which made Tara smile.

"Ma-Papa are out in the garden. I'll call them inside as well", Roshni said before walking out as Shraddha gave the ingredients to Tara who started cooking kheer(an Indian sweet dish made with milk and rice) while Shraddha cooked the other breakfast. Roshni helped them after coming back.

"That means Ji also doesn't know how to cook the way things go here. Bhai knew cooking enough to fill his stomach", Tara thought in her mind considering it unfair on females to do all household works while men read the newspaper or play sports.

Back at her place, Dinesh would help in the kitchen or household work whenever he was free. Her father never considered it good that females do all the work.

Tara finished cooking as she looked at her mother-in-law.

"Tara, keep a bowl of Kheer in the temple as well in front of Lord Krishna", Shraddha said as Tara nodded taking the bowl filled with Kheer in the temple. 

Arjun was speaking to his PA when his eyes fall on his wife who looked beautiful in her saree. He looked around to find everybody busy with their work. Kenit and Kinshuk were playing with Siddharth while Aadhish and Anav were reading newspapers chatting about the daily issues.

Arjun followed Tara to the temple which was in the privacy giving a peaceful surrounding to it.

She joined her hands in front of the idol before standing up to leave only to bump into him making her gasp. She tried to leave only to feel his hands on her bare waist as he pulled her closer to him. 

She held his shoulder trying to keep distance as he pulled her into the nearest room which was empty for the time being closing the door behind him.

"Ji, what are you doing?", she asked worriedly.

 "Shh", he kept a finger on her lips pushing her to the wall. She shivered feeling the cold wall behind her back because of the deep back of the blouse.

He caged her in between her arms. She looked at his arms on either side of her before looking at his shoulder trying to understand what he meant.

He looked down at her before losing his control and dipping his head placing kisses on her neck making her eyes wide as she gasped feeling kisses on her sensitive skin. Slowly his teeth bit into her flesh making her wince.

"Tara", Shraddha called making her struggle in his grip. He finally left her after sucking her skin as she immediately ran outside.

Shraddha looked at Tara to find her breathing heavily.

"What's wrong, Baby?", Shraddha asked Tara when her eyes went back to find Arjun coming from the same direction pushing his hair back looking at his phone. A smile covered Shraddha's lips to find him calm and collected. 

"Come with me", Shraddha told Tara before pulling her in the kitchen ignoring her red cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.2K 29
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟓: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 *THIS IS A VERY DARK NOVEL, UNLIKE OTHER BOOKS IN THE OBEROI SERIES, THIS WILL BE THE...
711K 9.5K 12
"You don't spare me even when I'm in my menstrual period", Taapur said and covered her small body with the blanket. "Blood is Red and Red is my favou...
153K 8.9K 64
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
700K 21.4K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...