The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

By UnknownFate25

Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated... More

125 - Prologue
126 - It's About Family
127 - The Arthurson Complication
128 - A Tense Family Meeting
130 - The Knight War
131 - A Talk Between Mother And Daughter
132 - The Du Lac's Dark Secret
133 - Saving Orphans
134 - Experiment X
135 - A Woman With A Mission
136 - The End Of A Rivalry
137 - Aftermath Of War
138 - The Flight Back To Japan
139 - A Historic Discovery
140 - The Enchantress Of Colchis
141 - An Outing With Xena
142 - A New Addition To The Family
143 - End Of Year One
144 - Roses Are Red, Blood Is Too
145 - A Withered Rose
146 - Sister Verses FiancΓ©
147 - How To Beat A Bitch
148 - Johnson
149 - The Cult's Shenanigans
150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture
151 - My Second Year Starts
152 - The Second Kato
153 - Train Trouble
154 - The Yanderes Have A Sleepover
155 - Becoming An Apprentice
156 - I Think We All Expected This
157 - Ken Kage Enters The Spotlight
158 - The S Ranked Open Rift
159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles
160 - The Love Of A Mother
161 - I Hate Demon King Invasions
162 - I Also Hate Myself
163 - Another World
164 - Demon King Beelzebub
165 - Grinding With Medea
166 - Tempus - The Land Of Time
167 - The Colosseum
168 - Love Is War
169 - Tail of a Spar
170 - Attempts To Save
171 - The Knight Verses The Trickster
172 - The Arrival Of Azeroth
173 - A Fight Between Monsters
174 - The Damned Demon Queen
175 - Divine Shift
176 - The Queen's Past
177 - Loop
178 - On The Other Side
179 - The End Of The Queen's Reign
180 - Epilogue
Volume 2 - Thanks!

129 - Failed Negotiations

5.4K 267 132
By UnknownFate25

One of the maids lunged forwards, a katana in her hands. I sidestepped her thrust, putting my foot out and tripping her.

As she fell I grabbed the back of her head, accelerating into the table. I smashed it onto the table, rendering her unconscious.

"Anybody else?" I grinned.

"Aaron?! What the hell?!" Shouted Julia.

"He's being a disturbance." Aaron countered.

Another maid ran at me, with a knife in her hand. She sent a slash which I easily dodged. She continued to slice at me, missing every one.

I caught her hand holding the knife, sending my foot into her stomach.  She flew backwards, one of the other servants catching her.

"Hey!" Darin yelled, standing up. "What the hell are you doing you barbarian?!"

"If anyone's a barbarian it's you." I replied. "Really, it's no surprise you bonded to Lancelot. You both like going after taken women."

Darin extended his arm, a purple European sword manifesting itself in his hands.

"This is a diplomatic meeting you have no say in." He growled.

"No, I'm pretty sure I have a say." I countered.

Darin lunged towards me. Oh, it was going to be easy to knock him away. I was about to summon Loki when Erica abruptly stood up.

With a brilliant flash of light Excalibur manifested in her hands, blocking Darin's attack. Everybody looked at the blade in shock.

"It's...beautiful..." Julia voiced out everybody's thoughts.

"Don't. Touch. Him." Erica growled, a dark look in her face. She shoved Darin back, making him stumble backwards in shock. Erica got into a sword stance, facing Darin. She stared at him with angry eyes.

"Erica...what are you doing?" Questioned Aaron, narrowing his eyes at her daughter.

"I'm doing what I want for once." Erica spat out.

"Erica!" Aaron slammed his fist onto the table. "You don't understand the importance of this!"

"I don't care." She growled.

"Look, arranged marriages are a thing of the past." I stated. "And they should stay that way. Do we really have to make this hard?"

Aaron stared at me with ferocious eyes. "You...you're ruining everything. Servants...kill him."

"Aaron?! What the hell are you doing?!" Yelled Julia.

"Shut up!" He growled. "This is my order as the head of the Arthurson family! Kill him!"

Darin scowled at Erica, quickly approaching her.  He sent a slash which she easily deflected. As they continued in their clash of swords, it was obvious that Erica was stronger and more refined with her movements.

The attendant wielding the mace approached me, looking at me with sad eyes. It was her duty to follow him, even if she didn't completely agree.

She swung her heavy mace towards me. I dodged the mace, leaving her vulnerable. I gripped the collar of her outfit, using it to throw her towards another.

A butler with a sword tried to cut off my head. I ducked under, slamming a fist into his sacred place. He keeled over in pain, allowing me to send a kick to his face and leave him knocked out.

His sword flew up into the air. I grabbed it, using it to block another maid with a sword. She swung once more upon the blade, shattering it in half.

I dodged as the sword went past my body, almost cutting me. Another butler tried to stab me in the back with a knife, but I gripped his wrist.

I ducked under the sword of the maid, sending a strong elbow into her stomach. I then sent a knee into the face of the butler, knocking him out and letting me throw him into the maid.

"Useless." Aaron spat out. Julia just looked inbetween her husband and the fight, worried about what was going on.

Darien closed his eyes with a sigh, while his wife seemed upset. And Darin was currently getting his butt kicked by Erica.

My phone started to ring. Pulling it out, I saw that it was Isabella. What does Irene and Iris' mother want right now?

I dodged a sword, answering the call and putting it up to my ear. "Ken, there's trouble." Was the first thing she said.

"Are Irene and Iris alright?" I asked.

I slammed my knee into the butler with the sword. Then with a spin I sent a powerful backwards kick into his head, sending him to the floor unconscious.

"They're fine. It doesn't have to do with them." She stated. "It's the Council."

I jabbed a maid's neck, making her clutch at it from her suddenly lack of breath. Kicking her away, I grabbed her dagger and threw it at another butler.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Principal told us about the incident. However, it seems that one of us had someone who witnessed everything. And I mean everything. They know that you're the one who killed Lupercio." She explained.

I rushed into the guard of a butler, uppercutting him. He stumbled backwards, clutching his chin and giving me an opportune moment to kick him away.

"Shit." I cursed.

"Yeah." Isabella agreed. "Since Principal purposely left that out they're putting her on house arrest."

"Are you kidding me?" I growled. "Damn it. She was right to not trust the Council. No offense."

"It's fine. I obviously don't agree with the other Council members." Isabella replied.

The maid swung her sword down on me. I spun around it, sending a roundhouse kick to her face. She barely dodged it, but didn't have enough time to dodge my second kick with my other foot.

"But that's not the worst part. They think you're a threat since you were able to kill THE Demon King." Isabella stated. "They've put a hit on you in the Assassin League."

"How much?" I asked.

"100 million yen." She stated.

Wow, that's almost a million dollars. I feel both flattered and upset.

"Anyways, I'm letting you know since the Assassin League has holds in almost every country, even though mainly in Japan. There may be some assassins there in America." She continued.

"Thanks for letting me know." I replied.

I dodged the knife, kicking it out of the person's hands. I then used my free hand for a powerful punch to the face, sending them down to the ground.

"No problem." Isabella replied. "You can't die, or else I can't get grandbabies!"

Of course that's what you're worried about...

"But be safe. I'll tell you more once you get back. I don't want the other Council members to know I don't agree. For now, thinking that I agree will keep me getting information." She informed.

"Seriously, thank you." I replied.

"...I've been meaning to ask, but are you currently fighting?" She asked.

"I guess." I replied.

"I'll leave you to it. Kick their asses!" She then hung up. I placed my phone back into my pocket.

Huh, so now the Assassin League is after me. To think that the Council would order me dead...that's annoying. They're the leaders of Japan.

All of the maids and butlers laid defeated on the ground, groaning. Darin was on his butt, having been schooled by Erica. She looked towards me, giving me a smile.

"Completely, utterly, useless." Aaron growled.

"A mockery." Darien sighed, standing up. "Negotiations are over. This is an act of war."

"What?!" Julia and Jill shouted.

"They've made a mockery of us, honey." He stated. "Just look at this. They've disgraced the Du Lac's."

He shook his head. "Besides, this man is currently wanted. The Council wants him dead."

"What?!" Erica looked towards me with widened eyes.

"So you're a part of the Assassin League?" I asked.

"Connections." He replied. "And you must have really pissed them off, cause that's a big sum. If you don't mind, I'll be taking it."

He stood up, summoning a thick, dark European sword. "It may only be a B Rank, but it will be plenty to take care of a small thug like you. This is King John."

He walked around the table, now standing in front of Erica and I.

"You can't seriously be thinking of killing a teenager?!" Jill gasped.

"It's almost a million." Darien countered. "Whatever he did to get that, he deserved it."

Erica scowled, getting her sword ready.

"Girlie, I'd recommend moving out of the way. You may be a Dragon-Slayer, but you won't be able to go against me." He stated.

Black knight armor appeared on him, but instead of a helmet a darkened crown laid on his head.

"Erica." I whispered in Japanese. She looked back at me, confused. "I got him. But watch my back in case anybody tries anything."

Erica looked at me, before sighing. "Alright. I'm sure you got this."

She stepped behind me, giving an awkward glance towards her father and mother.

"So, you are hiding." He stated. "Unfortunate your daughter is such a coward, Aaron."

Excuse me?

"You shut up." I said, my voice deathly calm. "You know nothing. Calling her a coward...you're a fool."

He shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Cowards live. She'll see another day, but this will be your last. Say your prayers."

"My only prayer is that God will have mercy on you." I replied. "Because I won't."

My armor appeared around me. Everybody looked at me in surprise as I extended my arm, preparing to summon Loki.

"Did you really think I didn't have an Arcana?" I questioned. "News flash, I did and I didn't even use it to take out all of those servants. Why do you think the bounty is so high?"

He dashed towards me, swinging his sword down on me in a second. Loki appeared in front of me in his sword form, easily blocking Darien's swords.

It was kind of comical, how my sword was so much more small yet it easily stopped his huge sword. I pushed upwards, making Darien move backwards.

"I see."  He stated. "You are stronger than I imagined."

"You haven't even seen anything yet." I stated.

Green electricity sparked around me as I dashed towards Darien. His eyes widened as he moved his sword in front of him, barely blocking my blow in time.

He slid backwards, cringing. "Fine. We'll save this for later. Prepare for war."

Smoke filled the room from his footsteps. I quickly waved it away, only for Darien and his wife and son to be gone.

Damn it. He was seriously pissing me off with all of that talk.

"...Do you know what you have done?" Aaron asked, a grave look on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.3K 24
- Being drowned on your way to work wasn't what you thought you'd start out your day with, you also didn't expect to meet the first man and his sto...
13.3K 424 39
After a crazy year thanks to the blackmail of Erina. Arata has himself a ton of girls who have fallen head over heels for him. Now it's time to final...
165 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...
40.7K 946 16
After the events of first semester, Ayano falls hard for Info Chan after being invited out to dinner, and receiving a gift from her. Feeling a sense...