Scary Mafia Stepbrothers {BTS...

Od RkRreader

y/n a 16 yr old innocent girl with a miserable past. what will happen when she got to know that her mom is da... Více

introduction
chapter 1- first day of school
chapter 3- going to mr. Kim's house
chapter 4- BTS are my step brothers!?
chapter 5- dinner with BTS
chapter 6- wedding day
chapter 7- Lost
chapter 8- found her
chapter 9- first day in hell
chapter 10 locked
chapter 11-
chapter 12- BTS's past
chapter 13
thank you
chapter 14- broken heart
Chapter 15- madness in hospital
chapter 18- saved
chapter 19
new cover
chapter 20- unknown
chapter 21: It's 'Him'...
chapter 23- feelings
chapter 24- Revenge
chapter 25- Alone
chapter 26
chapter 27- Devils
chapter 28

chapter 2- mom's boyfriend

6.1K 180 8
Od RkRreader

Y/n pov

I saw blood all over the floor no one was talking nor making any sound the only source of sound is some boys crying and screaming sound. Then I saw three boys beating another two boys mercilessly. From three of them one was short. Second one was looks like bunny and third one was like full shop of brands and fashion. Then I  saw that short guy kick that boy in stomach and that boy split some blood. Then that fashion shop guy also joined short guy in kicking that poor boy who was laying on floor helplessly. Then that bunny guy went to 2nd boy and punched him really hard that makes that boy faint on the floor just like that the 1st boy also fell on the floor unconsciously.

I'm shaking in fear this three guys are total psychopath. How will I survive in this school? This guy's  scared the shit out of me.

"Stop"

We a heard a voice from behind. All students turn around to look at the person who dares to make a voice including me. I saw a handsome broad shoulder guy came forward and after him another 3 men came forward.

Broad shoulder guy: it's enough for them.

Bunny guy: but hyung-

Broad shoulder guy: I SAID STOP!

That guy suddenly shout out loud making all the students flinch including those 3 boys. After that they stop beating those 2 boys and left from there with those 4 men. What the heck is going on here? I'm never gonna be forget this horrible scene in my life. After that 7 boys left everyone started to leave the place. And some students bring the two boys to nursing room. I also thought to leave this place as soon as possible because lunch break is about to over. I run from there and thinking about that incident which happened just a min ago. Without me knowing I bumped into someone and fell on the ground

"Ahh! Don't you have eyes bitch huh!?"

I heard someone yelling at me probably the person whom I bumped into. I raised my head to look up to that person and I immediately widened my eyes. T-that wa-as fa-ashion sh-hop guy. I think god hates me the most. I guess this my last day of my life. I don't want to die this early. God save me today please!

Fashion shop guy: Now don't you have a tongue to speak or what!?

His yell snap me out from my thoughts. I was shivering in fear. He was looking at me furiously. That gave shiver down my spine. I immediately stood up from the floor and bowed to him and said

Y/n: I-i'm r-r-reall-y so-orry sir p-ple-ase for-giv-e m-me.
I said trembling in fear.

Fashion shop guy: sorry my foot! I guess you're new here that's why you don't know me. I spare you this time but if I see you again then that will be the worse day of your life. understand!?

Y/n: y-yes.

After that he left from there. I sighed in relief. I went to cafeteria and saw there blackpink unnies. They saw me and waved their hand to me. I took small steps to them sweating a little. I went to their table and sat on one of the chairs. They saw my condition and asked worriedly.

Lisa: y/n what happen? Why are looking pale and sweating?

Jennie: yea! Y/n tell us, we are friends now right? then don't hide anything from us.

Rose: yes we're just like elder sisters to you. Don't feel afraid just say.

Jisoo: now let her talk guys!

Finally! Thanks jisoo unnie. I look at them they were already looking at me. I sighed and thought to tell them everything because they are the only people who behaved with me nicely so I can trust them or maybe they've some information about that 7 guys. I decided to tell them everything.

Y/n: actu-

Girl4: oppa I love you

Girl8: hobi oppa you're so handsome

Girl45: jimin oppa marry me!
And blah..blah..blah...

I heard some girls talking or screaming this shits and whom are they calling oppas? Then I look at bp unnies with a questioning face to ask what is happening but before that those 7 boys entered in cafeteria. And gave deathly glare to those bitches. That girls immediately shut their mouth. Then they all went to their table and sat down. I look at bp unnies and ask

Y/n: um unnies who are they?
*I said pointing at  7 boys*

Rose: oh they? They're BTS.

Y/n: BTS?
*I look at them with a confused face*

Lisa: yes BTS! You can say kingkas of this school or bullies.

Jennie: they are 7 boy. They all are brother. He is seokjin, he is yoongi, he is hoseok, he is namjoon, he is jimin, he is taehyung and lastly he is jungkook.
*She said pointing at each one of them*

Jisoo: They owns this school and university. They are very rich family in South Korea.  and coldest people in school if you want a peaceful life then stay away from them.

I look at them with widened eyes.

Lisa: y/n what happen? Why are you looking at us shocked hmm?

I mentally cursed myself for bumping into taehyung. They look at me for a answer I sighed and told them everything from the start.

Lisa/Jennie/jisoo/rose: WHAT!!

Y/n: yahh! Unnies don't scream!

Rose: sorry but you really bumped to taehyung?
*She asked with wide open eyes and worried face. I nodded*

Jisoo: and he gave you a death warning?
*I again nodded*

Jennie:. Y/n you're the luckiest person you know why? because he spared you without doing anything.

I look at her confused

Rose: you know about jimin, taehyung and jungkook's fight in hallway?

Y/n: yes. What about that?

Lisa: you know the reason why they beat that 2 boys?

Y/n: no

Lisa: they beat those boys just because they accidentally spilled their drink on jungkook's pants.

I look at her with a shocked and terrified face. Are they really a psychopaths? I can't believe they beat those innocent boys that cruelly. I think unnies are right I should stay away from them that is better for me.

After some time bell ringed indicating that lunch break is over now.

Time skip after school

A/n pov

"Ugh .. last period is ended now I can go home. My love of my life is waiting for me. My first love my bed! I miss you baby. I'm coming to you." Y/n said earning a questionable look from her unnies.

Jennie : hey girl! Are you sick ? What are you talking about?

She said touching my forehead to check my temperature.

Y/n: yah! Unnie I'm completely fine. It's just that I'm just sleppy. I want to go home.

Rose: we also have some work y/n let's see you tomorrow! Good bye..

Bp expect rose: bye y/n!

Y/n: bye unnies see you all tomorrow!

After biding good bye to her unnies she straight went to her house.

Y/n opend the door of her home only to get surprised because today her mom was also in home. Usually her mom would be in office or in meeting at this hour but today she was home. Y/n was really very happy to see her mom. She went to her and hugged her tightly.

Mom: aww I guess my baby missed me hmm?

Y/n: yes mom I missed you but mom don't you have work today?

Mom: actually y/n I took a half day leave today.

Y/n: oh... Mom I'm hungry can you please prepare some snacks for me?

Mom: okay I will.

Y/n: okay

Y/n went upstairs to her room. And took a quick shower and change her cloths. Came downstairs. She sat on a seat on dinning table. After some time her mom also came from kitchen with a tray in her hands full of tasty snacks.

Mom: here your favourite snacks

Her mom said with a little but sweet smile.

Y/n: thank you mom!

Y/n thanked her mom and started to eat her food.

Mom: y/nie..

Y/n: hmm

Y/n humed indicating her mother to continue what she was going to say.

Mom: y/n umm.. um. I-i..

Y/n: you what mom?

She said munching her food.

Mom: see don't be mad okay? I-i hav-ve a b-boyf-friend.

-To be Continued-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...