TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 33

782 41 19
By Asha_PercAbeth

It was already late night when gang reached back to Mumbai. Since they had taken car journey whole returning, it took whole day and everyone were quite tired. D3 gang and Taani were in one car, Rey driving while Karan, Surbhi, Kriya, and Rithwik were in the other Karan taking the driving seat. Wahi had gone along with Hina in the bus accompanying her. After reaching Mumbai, Karan, Surbhi, Rithwik and Kriya bid adieu to D3 gang and Taani and left for their way to home. While Rey dropped everyone off D3 members at their respective place, finally halting the car at Swayam's place. Only Swayam, Sharon and Taani were along with him. None of them were asleep. Swayam requested Rey that he would drop off Sharon in her house while he stay in the house until he return back.

******

Hina and Wahi were dropped at Hina's place. Wahi wasn't sure of going inside her house as she hadn't invited him yet.

"Thanks for the company…" She smiled at him. She really didn't expect him to come along. But he did. "No mention… ab itna formal hone ki zarurart nahi hai haaa…" he chided her. "Well… I think you are right…" she agreed. "okay, then… mein chalta hun…" he looked at her. She stared back. Time felt too quick when he was with her. "Don't you want to come inside?" She asked hesitatingly. He rose an eyebrow at her. "You know… I can make a nice coffee..." She was proud of her culinary skills though she knew only to brew coffee or tea or the least Maggie. "Oh really… then I think I have to taste to know how good your skills are…" he flirted back. For instance, it was nice to have this jovial talks with her. She was slowly opening upto him and he liked it. Both of them chuckled as they walked into her apartment.

******

"Karan…" Surbhi yelled. She was hungry and there was nothing in the house to eat. Rithwik and Kriya had gone back to their rooms. Ofcourse everyone were tired and she could understand if others weren't hungry as she was. But she couldn't diffuse her hunger.

"Tumhe bhook lag Raha hai?" Karan dropped down the stairs. He was completely aware of Surbhi's every mood swing. Just by her tone he could identify what her mood at the moment was.

He was fresh and changed into his night clothes. Surbhi nodded. "Give me 10 min… I'll cook something for you" his fingers nudged the tip of her nose.

He entered into the kitchen, switching on the gas. He kept a frying pan on the stove, greasing it with oil. Surbhi trotted to the kitchen and hopped into the counter beside gas, winking at him. He travelled to the fridge and bought a couple of Vegetables, eggs and bread. He chopped the vegetables as if he was used to it. He roasted the breads. Then, he mixed all the veggies with breaking open the eggs in a container.

He worked like a pro. His hands assembled everything quickly. And imagine, girls die to see his guy cooking for them. And Surbhi was the luckiest one. Though she never cooked for him as she doesn't know C of cooking, she was impressed with her man.

"Humara Shaadi hone ke baad bi tum hi kana banoge mere liye?" Surbhi asked in a daze. Karan looked at her in surprise as he prepared bread omlettes. "Shaadi?" He knitted his brows. Surbhi looked down at the floor. Maybe she wasn't thinking rationally. They had recently started dating and she was talking about marriage with him. She cursed herself for being so naive. Moreover, this wasn't any age for them to get married. But, wasn't it obvious. They knew each other for 9 years. They were best of buddies. Now, they were in love. And patently doesn't it lead their relationship to a marriage? "Wo…." She found the kitchen utensils interesting than Karan's piercing gaze. He switched off the gas and removed the omlettes and put it on a plate. Then, he moved towards Surbhi who was still stumbling to answer him.

"tum kuch bol rahe ho... lekin mujhe sunai nahi de Raha hai..." He stood in front of her, widening her legs to make himself stand in between against her. "Are… chodo… meine kuch nahi bola…" she frowned hoping it wasn't leading to any awkward situation between them. "Per tumne bola…." He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her little closer to him. The sudden pull evoked her onto him, plastering his face nearly touchable to her. But both didn't move. And, Karan smirked. Surbhi blushed thwarting him away. There were still people in the house apart from both. "Aur tumhara question ke liye… Mera answer hai…" Karan held her hand. "Yes…" Surbhi looked at him astounded by his answer. "Humara Shaadi hone ke baad bi mein hi kana banaunga aur kilaunga bi…" He kissed her hand, not leaving her eyes. She gaped him in fascination. She had been truly the luckiest girl to have him. Then he took the plate and fed her. Their conversations went all the way as he tickled her as she spoke non stop.

******

Rithwik's room was open and he was yawning sitting on the bed. The Goa Fest had been the eye opener to him. It was one of the memorable events in his life. Not because his performance got roaring applause. No. Because there were many nice people who cared for him. And truly showed him that they always stood by him, no matter what. Taani had been the biggest example of it. He had known her only for few months but the girls had done so much for his happiness. When, he was in his deep thoughts, someone entered his room without any permission.

"Boooo…." Kriya thought she would make him horrified. But she failed feebly. Not even his hair budged at her prank. He simply looked at her. What was she doing in his room? Actually, she never came inside his room. But… She slumped on his bed, disappointed at her wrong rag. "Tum abi Tak soyi nahi ho?" He asked ignoring her frowning at him. "Nahi yaar..  neend nahi aa Raha ta… Bahar walk Kar rahi ti toh .. deka ki tum abi Tak jaag rahe ho… isiliye chali ayi…" she explained. "Mein tumhe disturb toh nahi Kar rahi hun na?" She turned to him. "Are, Pagal... Nahi… mein abi soyi nahi hu.. toh disturb kaise karegi..." He compelled her to calm down. "Great…" she sounded chivalry. "Bahut maza Aya na… Goa fest mein…" she asked him. "Haaa… wo toh hai…" he suddenly remembered her enacting Su in the drama. "Aur tumne bahut accha Kiya ta…" he complimented. She looked him with amusement flowing from her eyes. She immediately understood about his statement indicating her drama rather than her dance performance. "And thank you for doing it…" he really felt that she did justice to the part given to her. "It was all for you… and I'm glad ki tum mujhse naraz nahi ho is baat ke liye…" she expressed. He narrowed his eyes unable to understand. "I mean… meine Socha ta ki tum bahut gussa hoga... Ki mein Sukirti ka…" she stopped as his eyes blared with the same intense hard look whenever he remembered her. But eventually, the storm inside his pupils calmed and she was relieved.

Instead of answering her question, he asked her something he thought he never would. But, he really wanted to know, now. "How is it with Rey? How do you even cope watching him with Taani?" He questioned her. From the moment he got to know that Kriya and Rey were once in love but Rey had moved on while Kriya still loved him due to unpredictable circumstances, he was intrigued. But it wasn't his buisness to question either of them. Kriya was his friend. She had never shared these details until it came upfront in front of everyone. He thought he knew her well. But no. He was wrong. He know only the external Kriya which she showcased in front of people. Fortunately or unfortunately, she had the similar story though there wasn't a loss of life in it.

Kriya's stance became rigid as the question hit her on face. She prayed to her universe ji to not let people ask her this question. But now when Ritwhik asked it, she was answerable to him. Not because he was her friend or he asked. But maybe it was Universe's way of letting Rithwik know what he wanted to know. "Initially, it was hard… bahut bura laga ki Rey apne life mein move on ho Chuka hai…" She grimaced. "Kehte haina… koi cheez jab Tak apke paas hota hai… uska Kadar karna apko samaj ke Bahar hota hai… lekin wahi cheez jab dur Chala jaata hai… hum log tab hi samjte hai ki us cheeze ka value Kya hai…." She looked away. "You know… pehle humesha Rey mere peeche padte the... I ignored him most of the time… but unka ek alag hi charm hai… ki mein khud unki pyaar mein pad gayi… per shayad destiny ko humara saath rehna manzoor nahi ta…" she looked at Rithwik harshly. "I had to leave him. It was me who broke Rey. Aur jab wo aage badke apne life mein kush hai… mein kaun hoti hun… dubara unki Zindagi mein aake unke upar hak jatanewali…." Her each word was a self assurance to herself. "Aur Taani… didn't you see… wo dono ek dusre ko kitna chahte hai…" a lone tear escaped on her cheek. "Hey…" Rithwik moved suddenly. He didn't expect that she would get emotional. He just wanted to know whether she was okay. "I didn't mean to make you cry" he held her cheeks, wiping the tear drops. "Mein ro nahi rahi hun…" her lips widened though her face said something. "Mujhe in dono se koi problem nahi, Rithwik. They really look happy together... Aur Wahi baat Meri... I'm sure… Zindagi abi katam nahi honewala hai… I may get someone I deserve…" her smile was real. He smiled at her level of maturity. The way she was holding herself in this kind of situation just escalated his respect towards her even more. He embraced her, caressing her head. She leant onto him forgetting everything. There was peace in his arms. There was tranquility in sharing her broken story with him. Probably because he would be only one to understand her story better than anyone would. She snaked her arms across his back nestling more on his chest.

It was weird for Rithwik. At the same time, there was a hope in her voice which swanked him with a confidence of a future. Impossible time ahead. Her confidence in love was still strong and that just made him maybe… maybe he could give a part of his heart to someone else too if not the full.

******

"Rey.…" Taani shrieked as Rey pulled her on his lap. Both of them were inside the house and Rey was even tired to stand on his feet. She fell on him, locking her hands across his neck to keep herself from falling down. "Mein bahut tired ho gayi hu, Taani…" he locked his hands across her, keeping her in place. She tried to get up but he pulled her back. "tum na… kyun Kade hone ki koshish Kar rahi hai… jab ki mein tumhe nahi chodnewala hun…" he snuggled his head into her crook of the neck. She stilled. He was giving her a hard time. She still remembered what happened the last time they were alone in the house after they came back from Goa fest. Even that night, her brother had gone to drop off Sharon and things between these two had turned nutty. His face at her neck tingled her pleasantly. But before anything could happen, her phone buzzed. "Kya yaar… koi Hume tasali se todi der ke liye bi nahi chodte…"  he complained yet not leaving her. She picked the cellphone from the nearby table with lot of difficulty. "Bhai… Bhai...ka call hai…" she fidgeted as it was a call from her brother. Rey rolled his eyes. But he wasn't going to let her escape even though she pleaded him through her eyes. He wasn't merciful at times. She received the call.

"Ha Bhai..." Her voice was hoarse and louder.

"Taani… tum kaap kyun rahe ho…" was the first thing came from Swayam's mouth on the other end. Rey chuckled as he twirled his finger across a curl of her hair. He was enjoying this. "Are… kuch nahi Bhai...aap bolo… aap nikal rahe ho Kya?" She thwarted Rey's hand as it crossed her hair and went on to her face.

"Nahi Taani… Wahi bolne ke liye call Kiya ta… Yaha bahut baarish ho Raha hai… car chalane ke liye bi nahi ho Raha hai… I tried but bahut tez ka baarish ho Raha hai…" Swayam's tone sounded tensed. "Aur isiliye tumhe call Kiya ta ki… Rey ko bi nahi hoga jaane ke liye… tell him to stay in the house tonight…. Waise… Kya Kar Raha hai, wo?" He asked. Taani looked at Rey and indeed he stared back at her. She couldn't really tell him that she was on Rey's lap and he was behaving naughty. "Do usko…" he asked her. She handed over the phone.

"Ha bolna, Swayam…" Rey looked at Taani tweaking an eyebrow at her to know what's the deal. But she shrugged pointing him to listen.

"Rey… bahar bahut baarish ho Raha hai… mujhe yahanse ane ko nahi ho Raha hai… aur Tum bi nahi jaa sakte ho…isiliye .." there was pause from Swayam's end. "Tu aaj rat ko Wahi per ruk ja…"

Rey's eyes went wide as he looked at Taani. She giggled knowing it. "Swayam, ye tu hi bol Raha hai na" Rey intertwined his hands with Taani though he was still in shock at Swayam permitting to stay in his house for the night all alone with Taani. "Tujhe bukar to nahi hogyaa hai na? I mean… are you really okay with this" He asked actually not wanting to make him uncomfortable if he was.

"Honestly, mein kwaab mein bi nahin soch sakta ki ye mein bol Raha hu… lekin sadly… mujhe koi aur option nahi sooj Raha hai…" Swayam accepted. Rey simpered. Taani was asking Rey what's happening through her facial expressions. "But haa… waha rehne ke liye permission Diya hun, bas… Toda Meri behen ke saath distance maintain karke reh…" Swayam warned though he knew that was just his assumptions. "Haaaaa...." Rey bugged out and pulled Taani closer. It wasn't going to happen. It was really not going to happen. Him maintaining a distance when he and Taani were all alone - it must be a bad joke.

******

"Coffee acha laga?" Hina asked Wahi. "I would give…" He halted for few seconds. "10 on 10…" he sipped the last bit of it and placed the mug aside. He checked the watch and it was getting late. "I think I should leave now…" he got up. Hina didn't knew whether she had to stop him or let him go. When they came outside, the downpour was heavy. Hina and Wahi looked at each other.

"You should stay back, Wahi..." Hina suggested. "But .." Wahi felt she wouldn't be comfortable with it. "Kuch but nahi sunana hai mujhe… itna baarish ho Raha hai…and even if you take my car… you are gonna be stuck somewhere in the middle of the rainfall… Just stay back… mein nahi kaa jaungi tujhe…" she joked. He chuckled at her poor jest. But he agreed to stay back.

******

"Agar aap yahi per rahoge toh… Mein apko Kane ka aur sone ka intezaam karlungi, Rey…" Taani spoke in hurry. After cutting Swayam's call, they checked outside to see the rainfall here. As Swayam said, it was heavy.

"Aap Kya kaoge? Mein Wahi bana deti hun…" Taani tried to backstab her nervousness. "Taani…" he watched her. He knew she was jiggling at his presence. "Mujhe bhook nahi lag Raha hai… aur mere liye tumhe ye sab kasht utane ki zarurat nahin hai…" he told her. "Ismein kasht Kya hai, Rey? Mein toh aapke liye pyaarse banaungi… Aur waise bi mujhe kana banana bahut pasand bi hai…" she informed him. "Tum na… mein pehle bi bola hun… and aaj phirse bolna chahta hu..  tum… na perfect bahu material ho…" he stepped forward. "Aur apka bolna ho gaya hai to…. Aap Jake fresh ho jao… Mein kane ke liye kuch bana deti hun…" she tried to push him towards Swayam's room. "Tum akele ye sab Karo... Aur mein waha fresh ho… mujhe acha nahi lagta… we  will do one thing… tum kana banao… Mein tumhe help karta hun…" he proposed her. "aap mujhe kana banana mein help karoge?" She laughed. Rey scowled at her. "Ha… why not?" He demanded. But she kept on laughing. "Teek hai… dekte hai…" she agreed to his request. "Waise bi aage jaake hum sab cheez share karnewale hai… humare future mein…so why not I start it from now…" he simpered at her. And that silenced Taani. The future was far yet too close when he was beside her.

******

Wahi roamed around the hall and found a big frame latched on to the hall. Two elders with a child Hina was hung on the wall.

"Ye tum ho?" Wahi asked her. She smiled, nodding her head. "You look so cute…." He cajoled her. "And are they your parents?" He inspected the pictures carefully. "They look great…. Where do they stay?" He asked her. Her face fell. "They are not together, Wahi..." She revealed. He looked back her in shock. He didn't know that her parents weren't together. "They are divorced when I was just six.… This was the last memory we had together as a family…" she watched the picture too keenly. She missed them. She missed her parents brutally. "I'm really sorry…" Wahi was taken aback. "You don't need to be sorry, Wahi..." Hina shrugged. "My mom stays with her new family in North Carolina while my dad stays with his new family in New York..." She winced. "You mean…they are remarried? And hence stays with the new family?" He asked her yet at the cruelty of her life. "Hmmm" she responded as her throat welled up. She was unable to speak. This particular matter was very delicate and she had never shared this piece of information with anyone except for him. Something drilled her to confess her emotions in him."how horrible it is…" He chuckled sarcastically. "I mean… tumhare mom dad tumhe yaha akele chod Diya..." He was quite angry. "No, Wahi... They didn't. My parents wanted me to stay with them. Lekin, I didn't wanted to… I wanted to stay with them together… which wasn't going to happen… hence, I opted to settle back here in India…." She confronted. "All alone?" He enquired. "Yes… all alone…" she smiled.

If he thought he was just infatuated with this girl, boy he was so wrong. His respect towards her doubled over immensely. She was so strong in her life. Holding herself from the broken parentage. He couldn't imagine leaving his parents ever. Or his parents living him ever. It was all news unless he witnessed Hina's real life struggles. She was indeed a bold girl who wouldn't break rather stand straight with her head held high.

"You really, are something…" he accoladed. She stared at him. And he stared her back. "Meine kabhi nahi socha ta ki…" he quit the repeat of her hard struggles. "Kair... Ek baat yaad rakna, Hina… you are not alone. I'll always be there for you. And you have Taani and all of our friends too… don't ever forget that…" he commanded her. "Aur aaj ke baad mein ye kabhi nahi sunana chahta hu ki tu akeli hai…samji?" He wanted an assurance. She promised him. And she meant it. She knew the moment she met Taani earlier that she got a friend in her. But the thing she didn't knew was Taani would lead her to a set of other friends who would eventually become an important part of her life.

******

"Rey… ye Kya Kar rahe ho aap?" Taani laughed out loud at him who was rolling a roti. It was quite unshaped. Probably like amoeba. Rey puffed the wheat flour attached on to his nose, cheeks and clothes. It was entirely fell on the surrounding place making a mess of it. And he had rolled only one roti. "Not funny…" he twitched his face. But, Taani kept on chortling. He wasn't getting it right at all. "Tumna… tum…has rahe ho..." He frowned and moved towards her. But she didn't stop. He suddenly pulled her face and rubbed his cheeks on her making the flour on his cheeks to attach on her. Taani squeaked as he rubbed the other cheek plastering the flour on her as well. "Rey…" she brawled at his childish antics. "Ab haso… tumhare upar bi Sara laga Diya meine…" he chided.

"Aapna… aap… ye sab chodo…" she dragged the roller out of his hand and placed on the shelf. "Aap Jake fresh ho jao… please..  mein ye sab clean kardungi… waise aap bahut funny lag rahe ho…" By saying so, she pinched the bridge of his nose. Actually, he did accept her suggestion. Cooking wasn't going to be anywhere in his list.

******

Taani and Rey had the dinner in a quite peace where Taani teased him for the umpteenth time that he was such a poor chef. He didn't mind. He was going to lose his bet Everytime he challenged Taani in helping her to cook in future. He was going to be in forever debt of her.

Taani and Rey stood outside in the balcony enjoying the rainstorm. "Aap Kya soch rahe ho?" She asked him. "Kuch nahi.…" He drew her to him. "Kitna acha hai na… hum dono ek saath pure raath rehne ko mil Raha hai…" he teased her. She squirmed in his hold. "Kyun na hum dono live in relationship mein rahe?" He asked her normally. "Kya?" Her mouth opened into a big O. "Tum itna kyun shock ho rahe ho?" He tightened his hold on her even more. "Mujhe wo Sab pasand nahi hai, Rey… Humare Ghar mein aisa nahi chodte…" She tried to explain about the roots of her culture. "Tumhara Ghar walon ko chodo… tumhe mere saath rehna pasand nahi hai Kya?" He asked her cautiously. She fiddled. It wasn't even a question. "Aisa nahi hai, Rey… lekin…" she stared at him. "Mujhe ye sab aadat nahi hai…" she hoped he understood. He really understood. Also, even if he wanted that live in relationship with Taani to know her better and to understand the comparability between the two even better, he was sure of one thing. Swayam would kill him before accepting to send his sister to his home to live. And probably, he wasn't going to risk it at the cost of Taani's principles. She wasn't any modern chick to fall into these kind of tricks. He understood that she was typical next door girl and she had set boundary to few things for herself. "Don't worry, Taani… mein bas tumhara tang keench raha ta…" He told her. That calmed down her a bit. She wasn't really ready for a live in relationship though she loved Rey. From childhood, she had been grown up in a conservative family. Maybe she was as ending in her life but that didn't actually made her to give herself into these kind of modern relationships. She was even tensed to stay with Rey all alone the whole night, mainly because she never experienced it or she worried that her brother wouldn't like it. But he himself had permitted now and that lessened her anguish.

Suddenly, the rainfall increased and Taani pulled him inside. Abruptly power went off. And the whole house darkened. "Taani…" Rey beckoned to her and held her hand. "UPS bi katam ho Gaya hai shayad, Rey... Warna lights on hua hota…" she looked around having a light glimpse of him through darkness. "Hum ek baar check karenge Chalo..." Rey asked her to lead to UPS. It was beside Taani's room, kept on the top shelf. And it got difficult to reach above and check it. All of a sudden, Rey lifted Taani up making it easy for her to check up. Her bare stomach exactly near to his lips. All of a sudden, the magic in the air came alive. Up until now, he was controlling not to lose himself. Last time, he had recklessly kissed Taani and now the tension between them was clearly visible. And he tried his best to maintain the distance suggested by Swayam. But whole Universe indicated him to the exact opposite thing.

She was befuddled at him but concentrated on the UPS. But it wasn't charged and hence the power supply was stopped. When Taani told what happened, he slowly tried to release her on the ground. Meanwhile, his lips grazed her bare flesh on the stomach and both shuddered at the spine chilling sensation it sent through them. It was still dark. But they were out of breathe.

Taani pushed him slightly with a blush and ran to her nearby room, only to be followed by Rey. Taani stumbled on to the wall in dark and Rey hit her back stopping her. She had placed her hands on the wall feeling his whole posture on her back. She tilted her head slightly to see him. He was already observing her. He tipped the curls of her hair behind her neck exposing her shoulder. He was losing his sanity. He couldn't hold back himself after all trying so hard. His lips nipped her earlobe making Taani to moan in whispers. And that kicked the fuel in him even more. Her whispers were drawing him harder. His lips parted on her crux of neck making her shudder for him. His fingers in her stomach were playing sinfully. He groaned them around her navel sending the tingles down her body. His lips mouthed her from neck to shoulder blades without cropping a second in between. Taani closed her yes at the hallucination it gave her. It felt so real. Raw. And breath-taking. She just wanted him. His kisses. His everything. And that made her afraid. Because that wasn't so Taani. She was always in one piece until Rey happened. And she willed to give him anything he wished. And when the desires were equal, she was getting helpless.

Rey moved to the other side of her neck to shoulder giving her open mouth kisses. She stepped just a step but Rey held her back. He wasn't in any mood of letting her go without getting what he wanted or what she craved. He could empathize the feelings she had for him. He wasn't alone in this even though he was the one started this always. Taani wanted him as equally as he wanted her.

"Tum hamesha mujhse bagte kyun ho?" He hushed in her ear. That sent a various kind of thrills down her spine. "Wo…" she breathed. And her breathe puffs grazed his face. "Bolo…" he kissed her right eye. "Bolo na, Taani…' then he kissed her cheek. "Wo Mei …" he kissed her left eye. "Wo…" she panted as his beard rubbed on her cheek. He then kissed her at the edge of her lips. And all the air whooshed away as his hands on her bare waist tightened. "Abi tum nahi bologi toh… bahut gadbad honewala hai.." he mumbled. She immediately remembered the gadbad instances of last year. But this year, they were on another level of intensity. Just the little kisses weren't enough anymore. They craved a lot. Rey smirked at her silence. It was her indication asking him to proceed as he clearly mentioned that she had to reason him. But she didn't retort. Instead stared him with the same intensity that reflected in his eyes. His face moved closer. The outside world was forgotten. They weren't even aware of the loud thundering noises. And splashing noise of rain. They were immersed in each other.

He lifted her taking her by surprise. She held onto his neck as both gaped at each other. He took her to the bed, placing her on it. He had lost all of his profanity but if he didn't return.… Taani held his hand as he left her alone on the bed. She wasn't even conscious of the things. He was really leaving her on the edge. But he didn't. He joined beside her with his head slightly rose at her. He placed his palm on her cheeks. He dipped his face, kissing her gently. And she opened her lips. Then, all his balance went back to slack. His hands squeezed her stomach as he bit her lips. She  wailed as his hands shot up little above her stomach caressing at the edge of her top. His lips snogged her whole mouth as if he sucked a honey out of honey bunch. She tasted so good. Mix of strawberry, the dessert she ate in dinner. Her hands went across his neck finally halting in his hair. He deepened the kiss as both of them closed their eyes as if they felt the drug of those kisses serving their pleasures.

The heat churned and zoomed all over their body as his whole muscles pressed to her body as he let his tongue explore her mouth. There was a need. There was an urgency. And above everything there was lots of love that made them to present their passion towards each other on next level. Taani twisted her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. He didn't hesitate. His hands now held her whole petite upper body as he twisted her tongue with his, demanding her to kiss him back. And she did. She sipped on his lips one by one. He was a master in it. But she was still learning from him. He paused just a second before putting his lips on her once again. This time, the flames between them evaded to zenith and he didn't stop. Both of them ate each other mouths off. Finally Rey letting her to breathe. Their noses were still in contact and both of their eyes were closed. It was getting impossible for Rey to stop. If he kissed her once more, things will be taken to next level. Which wasn't ideal considering time, situation and the not so promise made to her brother of staying at minimum distance. Oh Gosh… it was way difficult than expected. They always ended up here at the end of the day.

Rey slowly opened his eyes. Taani still closed her eyes anticipating God knows what. "Taani..." Rey's whisper undid her nerves. She blinked her eyes. His mouth touched hers. His nose touche hers. "Abi agar mein nahi rokunga toh…" he spoke on her mouth. "Aage mein nahi rok paunga… aur bahut… Matlab bahut gadbad ho jaayega…" he spoke breathlessly trying to catch her Expressions. She blushed. And even in the darkness he could see the crimson creeping up her cheeks. She lifted her head up and gave along kiss on his forehead. All the while, he just inhaled the affection and love she poured out to him in that kiss. His eyes were closed as her lips lingered on his forehead. This is what love felt like. She wouldn't answer him directly. But she assured him that she was on same page as of him.

"Toh mein jao…" he asked her politely. She looked him in confusion. "Sone ke liye… yaha toh mein nahi so sakta hu na…" he pouted. She smiled nodding at him. Words were struck in her throat as everything rewinded in her head. "Good night…" he pecked her on the forehead twice before he vacated the place leaving Taani all alone. He was off to Swayam's room to sleep.

Though it was the most difficult thing, they both did. It wasn't wise of them to do according to their hormones. Everything had a right time and place. And this wasn't it. Moreover Taani was quite reserved and Rey didn't like to hinder her beliefs. Their special moment would definitely be sometimes later after…. But that wasn't going to stop him from getting the steamy kisses and touches with her. It's just that he respected her views. While she respected his and gave herself to him through these tiny romantic moments. Hence, he would make sure that if at all something happened between them, it would be only when both are ready. And comfortable.

******
Author's Note:

Okay, this chapter wasn't planned at all. As I have something important to write for next chapters. But one of my reader and a dear friend Bhoomi suggested me in her commented to have the TR scene after Goa fest as we had in a show. One heck of hottest scene we ever got for TaaRey. So I tried my little best to add some romance of them, since the next coming chapters are going to be hard on readers. More than romance, you will all get to read lots of _____. Stay tuned. I'll try to update as regularly as possible. Any suggestions for further tracks, please feel free to mention it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Do vote and comment, people.

This chapter is dedicated to all TR hard core readers who craved TR passionate moments in show...(including myself🤣)

Thank you

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 642 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...
41.9K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...