Queen Pin

By QueenBlacBarbie

Imagine your whole life changes, because of some money your father owes someone you've never met before in th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

1.7K 111 41
By QueenBlacBarbie

Nicki pov

"Okay let's focus Onika, you have to pay close attention." I murmured to myself as I looked through my notes at everything I've written down since I realized I was in a coma.

I had a few little songs written down on a few pages, and little doodles on others but that wasn't enough to help me figure out how to wake up.

My 'mom' said that my emotions had a lot to do with me waking up, but if that was the case wouldn't I have been up?

I don't like having random people constantly do things for me and seeing every inch of my body.

Even if me and Bey fussed a lot and never really saw eye to eye, I miss being able to talk to her or just have her stare at me with those pretty hazel eyes.

I closed my book and threw myself back as I blew out a breath of frustration.

"Why does it feel like I will never wake up" I whined out covering my face.

"Nika please wake up, I have no one to talk about Bey with anymore" I heard come from down the hall.

Ughhhhh!!!! Couldn't the out of body video be closer this time. I'm still trying to figure out how that works anyways.

I got up walking in the direction of the voice until I was in my moms room.

I wiped her dresser mirror revealing solo sitting at the end of my bed with red puffy eyes.

"I miss you sis, I'll be ecstatic when you finally do wake up. I'm sure Bey would be even more joyous if you were to wake up, especially before Christmas." She continued

I continued to listen in awe as she smiled at me with tears in her eyes.

"You remember that time we stayed up all night singing and dancing just because Beyoncé told us we couldn't since I'm your baby tonight by Whitney Houston? We definitely put on a whole tour for her that night" she chuckled causing me to laughing thinking back on the memory.

That was definitely a fun night, we had a bunch of sugar in our system as well so of course Bey was sick of us.

"Oouu you remember how after your birthday and you stayed at my house for a while once you were okay that we beat Bey up with pillows since she was on her period about going home."

I cackled so loud that I'm sure solo heard it from this side.

If only she knew that Bey was tripped like that because she was scared of this kitty cat, but it was always fun terrorizing bey with solo.

"We've definitely made some fun memories Nic, once you wake up we will definitely be making more memories of getting on Beys last nerve." She smiled at me with sad eyes as the strangest thing happened.

Solange softly picked my hand up to grip tenderly, which I felt cause me to shed a tear on que with her.

I felt more tears roll down my face as my heart filled with adoration, it was no secret that I loved solo like a sister but my heart just yarned to be able to talk her or even just hug her at this given moment.

I began to walk away from the mirror as my heart strings pulled for my readiness to wake up, but I was soon stopped in my tracks once I heard a gasp from that same mirror.

"Nicki did you just squeeze my hand or am I trippin?!" She exclaimed looking at me in disbelief.

I furrowed my eyebrows up as I slowly made my way back towards the mirror this time crossing my arms.

Da fck she been smoking, I haven't been able to do anything since I was told I was even in a coma.

Solange scooted a little closer towards me holding my hand in both her palms bringing it up to her chin.

"I don't know if they put something in my food or not, but I swear I just felt you grip my hand a little." She said on the verge of tears.

I unfolded my arms as I teared up yet again, Gawd I'm a big ass baby.

I hope that wasn't false hope, because I hate being the reason someone cries especially a sister figure.

"Please nic move for me again if you can hear me." She said trying to pushing the hurt from her throat.

I covered my mouth with my hands as I silently cried.

She's sitting here waiting for me to do something I'm not even sure I'm able to do.

If that was the case, I would have did it every time someone touched me or asked me to move.

We both waited in silence as tears fell from both our faces silently.

Solo finally removed my hand from her face, as she drew out a shaky breath.

"It's okay nic I still have faith in you" she smiled at me through red glossy eyes.

I removed my hands from my mouth as my tears stopped falling from my eyes.

This was a very depressing moment in my life and that's coming from a girl who was sold to a stranger by her own father.

Right as solo was getting ready to get up and let me go completely, she gasped yet again.

"Nicki! You griped my hand again!" She exclaimed giving me the biggest smile ever.

She quickly jumped up running out the room leaving me to a mirror with just my reflection.

I sighed as I walked completely out of her room going to clean my face.

I went to my room placing my notebook in my lap as the memories of what just happened played over and over again.

"Nika" I head coming from my room door.

I looked up and over at my mom as she leaned on the frame smiling at me.

"There's something I want you to come see." She said gesturing for me to follow her with her head.

I got up lazily following after my mom towards the downstairs mirror in the hallway.

Why do we even have this many mirrors in the house?

I stood in front of the mirror with my arms crossed looking back at my reflection with a mug.

I turned my attention to my mom wondering if she had lost her  mind.

"Mommy what's going-"

She cut me off by putting a single finger in front of my lips as she nodded her head at the mirror.

I looked back at the mirror and gasped as Beys smiling/ teary face was staring back at me.

"Nicki you squeezed my hand all by yourself, that means your only going to get better from here." She said kissing my hand as solo stood in the back smiling with her.

"Bey" I exclaimed as I went to touch her face in the mirror.

"Get better for us Nicki, we're rooting for you." She smiles at me.

My mom turned me towards her as our reflections popped back up.

She hugged me tightly before she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't know what happened early but whatever emotion you felt it helped you to move." She said smiling at me.

I thought back to the encounter with solo before I smiled to myself.

Maybe me longing to be with them was the reason I moved, because even if this was a safe space for me it wasn't the real home to me.

I headed back to my room sitting on the bed taking in what just happened.

I then looked around my room just now noticing it was exactly like my real room in queens.

Every little detail was here, except for the small picture hanging on my mirror that I was just now seeing.

I stood to look at the mirror to see a picture of solo and I laughing together at nothing in particular.

I softly touched the picture before I picked up my note book and pen.

I flipped to a clear page as I began to write what was flowing threw me.

Maybe you died cause everybody ask me where you at

I try to channel you in hopes that I can steer you back

But it's like every intersection we just missed me each other-

I sighed as I looked at what I wrote so far.

"Dear old Nicki please come back" I mumbled closing my book.

Carols pov
December 22nd
Chicago
6:50 p.m

I sat back on the passenger side of the car nervous as I waited for Mathew to come out of the odd building.

I've been watching my surroundings more than I ever have in my life, and I don't see how anyone could be okay with this lifestyle.

Soon the door was being opened and I jumped, especially since I thought the doors were locked.

"Calm down, it's just me." Mathew said settling into his seat.

I sighed in relief as he drove off.

"So what exactly where we doing there?"

He looked in his rear view mirror before answer my question.

"I was trying to see if anyone had eyes on Robert."

I looked at the side of his head as he checked his mirrors every so often.

"Why did we have to come all the way to Chicago if we were looking for him? Isn't his second family in New York?"

Or where ever the hell he was at.

"Well apparently word got out that my daughter isn't in Texas and neither is your daughter so the search for her has been widened."

I instantly clenched my fist together as I thought about what Robert is doing.

"Why would that selfish bastard do that? Where is he even getting the money for this whole thing?" I all but hollered out.

Mathew sighed as he pulled up to his hiding house outside the city limits.

"I was going to tell you once we were hot on his track, but he's been doing some gruesome things to collect majority of that money, including actioning your house"

I held my breath as I saw my whole lifetime of living in that house flash before my eyes.

My nika basically grew up there, right along side him. How could he? How could he?!!

"Listen we can deal with that after we find him and find your daughter, as long as he has breath in his body and a functioning brain and mouth things will only get worse than they already are."

I silently nodded my head as a few tears rolled down my face.

I got out his car heading inside going straight the room I'll be staying in until this whole thing is over or until we leave Chicago.

I couldn't believe the man I married and had a kid with would do something like this all for what? Some money? A life style he thought he wanted?

I was already extremely heated over him and everything he's put me through then he added his own seed to the mix, and the things she loved.

What if Nicki found her way back to New York and my house wasn't no longer my house?

My brain began to spiral as I thought, and thought, and thought about all the possibilities.

I didn't have any money to buy a new home or to start over, I had settled into this wife and mother role for eighteen years what was I to do by myself?

"Hold on nika, I'll find you soon." I said out loud closing my eyes as my thoughts continued to swarm.

Beyoncé pov
Beys private island home

I walked into my moms room with the biggest smoke on my face as I sat by her in her bed.

"Well I take it something good has happened. This is the first time I've seen you smile since everything has happened." Mama said taking her reading glasses off smiling at me.

"Ma she moved! She actually moved today ma. Nicki hasn't done anything this whole time and she was actually able to squeeze my hand a little" I said so full of excitement.

Its very rare to get me this excited about anything so of course this was one of the best moments of my life.

"Oh really? That's wonderful news, but not to be a bummer but don't get too excited and start going crazy because it can get worse before it gets better remember that." She said dropping her smile to a more serious stare.

Damn ma really?

"Ma please don't kill the moment with all that, her moving gave me more hope I don't need any false hope." I frowned at her.

She nodded her head as she moved closer towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me as I leaned my head on hers.

"Bey you know I wouldn't wish any false hope on anyone, especially someone who can keep your sister entertained long enough to cook dinner. I love Nicki like a child and I don't want anything but to see her get better. She's in my prayers daily and I feel as thought God has already shaped her destiny for the best."

I felt my vision get blurry, so I quickly kissed my moms forehead before walking completely out the room.

I ran a hand through my hair as paced down the hallway trying  to calm my breathing.

This was a lot and it was starting to show.

Everyday it's something different from Nicki being under to people out hunting us like deer.

I slide down the wall letting the water works take their course.

I couldn't keep it together for Nicki for the sake of anything and it's killing me.

I'm not used to emotions and feeling soft towards a person I'm not related to.

Hell it takes me some time to cry for family members I'm actually blood related to.

I'm a certified gangster who makes others cry by just a glimpse of me why was I so broken up over this girl?

"God please heal her, touch her, make her better for me. I'll quite the game and do something better than fast money. Just please make her better for me." I pleaded out feeling my body shake.

"Please Nicki get better I'll never let you go."

SURPRISE SHAWTYAA 🤫

So I started on this before Christmas cause I was like "I'll give y'all a present for Christmas" but you see when I posted it 😂

But how was this short update? 🥺

I had major writers block so that's why I haven't been writing and why it took me so long these last few weeks 😭

But vote 🗳

Comment 🗣

Leave me ideas 🧠

And I'll return as soon as I can think of another chapter 💋

Excuse any mistakes 🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
75.9K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
134K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
187K 8.7K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...