π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

Oleh jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 8

800 31 8
Oleh jangsinhyeon

It was already late, San had stayed at the library to study something, when San and Wooyoung came back to their dorm. The thought of the events which took place between Wooyoung and Hyunsuk took place in the cafeteria, made San extremely sad.

San was thinking how to remove all the enmities between Wooyoung and Hyunsuk. He had no other choice than to ignore Wooyoung. He knew his this act would make the other piss off very badly but he has to do this, after all Wooyoung's the one who's hurting the shorter. He unconsciously walked inside their bedroom.

It was already 5 minutes since Wooyoung was continuously calling the other to question about the events that had taken place in cafeteria. San wasn't replying to Wooyoung, which made the said name get more and more impatient.

Losing his patience, Wooyoung abruptly grabbed San's wrist of his right and pinned him harshly to the nearest wall of their dorm.

Leaving a painful groan, San looked at Wooyoung to ask, "What th--" before San could finish his sentence, his eyes met the worst nightmare, Wooyoung's dangerous glaring eyes. A dreadful silence filled the room or rather their bedroom.

After a few minutes of silence, staring at eachother, Wooyoung spoke up, "Why are you not responding me?" in a deep, arrogant and cold voice.

"I-I didn't h-hear you... I-I'm s-sorry...." San replied while slightly shivering in fear. He was by heart trying to control not to show how scared he was that time.

Wooyoung was not satisfied with the other's answer. He couldn't get the fact that how come San couldn't hear him, he was literally screaming at the other's ears. "I was literally screaming at the top of my lungs to get your attention and you're saying you didn't hear ME?!" Wooyoung said, raising his voice at the end. San just remained silent, hanging his head low.

Wooyoung was so frustrated that he clenched his right fist and raised it in the air which made San to quickly shut his eyes and tilt his head to the side in a defensive manner as he couldn't use his left arm as it had was plaster. Wooyoung was about to land a harsh punch on the small boy infront of him, but before even he could move his fist, he noticed San's left arm, which had plaster because of him.

Guilt wrapped him. Pretending to scratch the back of his head,

"Why did you close your eyes?" Wooyoung spoke up without any emotions in it.

Opening his eyes, San noticed that Wooyoung was just scratching the back of his head. Shaking his head in a 'no' San spoke up, "Nothing, I thought you would h-hit me...." in a cautious tone.

"I'm not gonna hit you." was all Wooyoung said before letting go San's right arm's wrist. The said name's eyes widened in suprise to notice the sudden change in the other's behaviour.

Looking on his shoulder, Wooyoung spoke up, "From next time, don't bring that Hyunsuk with you. It's the last and first warning." with a warning tone in his voice though he spoke calmly. Making a suprised face, San while widening his eyes, he questioned, "Why?".
"BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO!!" Wooyoung yelled at the shorter making the other flinch hard.

San immediately hung his head down, shivered a little in fear. Wooyoung was about get out of the bedroom when suddenly he heard the other's voice.

"It's my choice whether to bring him or not. If you are 𝑠𝑜 uncomfortable then don't join us in the cafeteria."

Wooyoung couldn't believe that San spoke up against his orders. He clenched his fists so hard that his joints of his fingers became white. He knew he was slowly getting out of control so to calm him down he started to take slow deep breaths.

Calming himself a bit down, Wooyoung turned towards San's direction where he was still leaning against the wall, he slowly approached the shorter. Placing his both hands to the either side of the other's head, Wooyoung slowly leaned down to San's height, to his ears. The said named male became tensed, his neck muscles got clenched and gasped faintly.

Wooyoung was slowly breathing to which San could clearly hear. Wooyoung's hot breath was hitting San's neck and ear lobe which was very tickly. Moving very slowly, Wooyoung slightly pressed his lips on San's ears making the other gasp slightly. They both were paused in their positions; Wooyoung's lips pressed against San's ears who clenched his fists and trying not to make any suspicious noise.

Slowly changing his breathing patterns, Wooyoung whispered in the other's ear, "Look, I'm pretty sure that you know I'm getting irritated with your questions. Don't be so bold in front of me, otherwise I have to punish you...."

Wooyoung spoke while releasing hot breath in the other's ear, slightly gritting his teeth at the last statement. After hearing and experiencing such thing, San got butterflies in his stomach.

'𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴...' San mentally cursed and slapped himself. San's face was extremely red which Wooyoung noticed.

Chuckling, Wooyoung leaned more, "Are you enjoying such feelings?" he said while slowly biting the shorter's ear lobe. San unconsciously moaned faintly which Wooyoung heard. Feeling Wooyoung chuckling, San immediately shut his mother with his palm. Wooyoung in return, pinned that hand beside his face so that he can hear those sinful noises.

Slowly Wooyoung started to trail kisses along San's neck to his collar bones. San was continuously, unconsciously moaning which made Wooyoung to smile in victory.

With a fraction of seconds San gained his consciousness, and as a result he started to push Wooyoung away. Since his hand was pinned, San just moved his head to the either side simultaneously making Wooyoung frown.

"L-le-leave m-me, please..." San spoke in a sad and tired tone. "What? Let you go?" Wooyoung laughed. He griped the other's wrist more tightly and pulled him towards him, as a result San collided with Wooyoung's chest.

"Don't you like it?~" Wooyoung spoke in a teasing tone while leaning down to the other's height. San instantly shook his head in a 'no'.

"Then why did you moaned? Why did you tried to turn me on?" Wooyoung asked in a dominant tone. San just shook his head more violently and started to release his hand from Wooyoung's grip. "N-no I didn't...." San said while trying to move away from Wooyoung. 

Right then, San's phone started to ring. He mentally thanked whoever had called him. Noticing San's faintly sigh of relief, Wooyoung chuckled. "I'll continue this sometime babe, don't worry~" he spoke in a teasing tone. Wooyoung left the room not before kissing San on his ears, which made the said name blush.

Picking up the phone, he checked the ID to display the name 'Hongjoongh hyung' he received it. "Hello San?!" his hyung screamed in somewhat excitement. Raising of of his eyebrows, "What happened hyung? You seem very happy and excited..." San inquired. "Huh? U-umm...yeah, kinda. I want to meet you...like right now, if you don't have any problem..." Hongjoongh said through the other side of the phone. "Now...? But I'm already in my dorm." San said with disappointment.

"Oh it's alright, my house is near college. I'm coming to you. Meet me at the gate." Hongjoongh said before hanging up the call. San just scratched the back of his head thinking what could it be that his hyung is so excited to tell him. He was thinking this when he received a message for Hongjoongh.

"Oh he came, his house is indeed close to the college." he murmured to himself. He quickly closed the door and went towards the gate. Reaching there, he saw Hongjoongh sitting on a chair with another beside him. He indicated San to sit beside him on that extra chair.

SAN POV

I came and sat beside hyung. I was about to ask him when he suddenly said something which made me immediately stand on my feet.

"Seonghwa proposed me..."

My eyes grew wide in rather shock than amazement. "WHAT?!" I asked screaming at the top of my lungs. "Y-you mean Seonghwa? P-park Seonghwa...?" I asked shakily, hoping the latter to shake his head to deny. "Yes" Hongjoongh replied. "But, he's heartless like Wooyoung, isn't he?" I asked, gulping. "No, he's....he's very nice unlike Wooyoung..." he replied which made me frown.

"Hyung...are you sure? He really lies you? Is he acting all this?" I asked while sitting back to my seat. Slowly shaking his head, "I'm very sure that Seonghwa is a nice guy. And he's not at all acting, he literally kissed me and we exchanged our numbers." Hongjoongh spoke up with a calm voice.

My eyes widened in amazement, and a slight blush formed on my face hearing they they did. Awkwardly laughing and scratching the back of my head, I nodded. "Ok hyung, if you think he's good enough for you, then go ahead. I'll not stop you..." I said with a soft smile on my face.

A silence fell inbetween us. Breaking the silence, Hongjoongh spoke up, "Ok...it's late, you go and sleep. Did you had your dinner?". "Umm.... no...not yet" I replied hanging my head low. Frowning, "Why? Let's go then, we'll dinner together, I also haven't." he said while grabbing me by wrist.

"Uh..ok..." I awkwardly replied. We went inside a restaurant near to our building. Ordering our dinner, we started to talk a little related to our studies and all, though sometimes we changed the topic. I really hadn't talked to hyung for so much time. He was certainly the most funniest person I ever met. After finishing our dinner, we both paid the bill half-half though hyung prevented me, but I didn't listen to him.

I entered our building gate, hyung had stopped at the gate as he had to return to his house.

"Thanks hyung for taking me to the restaurant." I thanked him with my dimpled smile. "No thanks in friendship!" Hongjoongh hyung said while pating the back of my head.

"By the way, how's your arm? I heard about it from Yunho, I forgot to ask you earlier." hyung asked while pointing towards my arm. Awkwardly smiling, "U-uh? It's alright, I think I can open it in two or three days. I consulted the nurse." I replied. It's true, I consulted the nurse today before entering my room with Wooyoung.

"Oh...I see. Take care of yourself more, if you need any help feel free to contact us." hyung said while pating the back of my head again making me giggle a bit. We both shared a bit laughter before saying 'goodbye' to eachother.

Walking towards my dorm room, I stood infront of it. Nervous to unlock it, maybe because the fear of Wooyoung had taken place inside me a bit deep. I placed my ear on the door. After hearing nothing, I comprehended that Wooyoung might have fallen asleep. Faintly sighing, I rotated the the door knob and enter the dorm tip toed. All the lights were off. I slowly went near the lamp beside the sofa and turned it on. It enlightened the room a bit. Everything was clean and the bedroom was closed from where I couldn't hear soft snores.

'Maybe Wooyoung had fallen asleep already' I thought to myself. I quietly changed my clothes to a sleep wear and slowly went inside the bedroom after turning off the lamp.

My bed was a bit messy so I started to clean it a bit. After a minute or two before completing my task, a plastic wrapper was crushed under my foot which made a sharp crumbling sound which probably had made Wooyoung to wake up. I noticed the change in his breathing pattern which indicated that he certainly had woken up. I got tensed up and goten a bit scared.

END OF POV

Rubbing his eyes, Wooyoung looked around to see what had caused him to get woken up and caught San's figure standing infront of his bed. Smirking a bit, Wooyoung grabbed San and made him to lay beside him. Widening his eyes in shock, San tried his best to resist him but because of his injured arm, he could beat Wooyoung's power.

"H-hey! Let go!!" he yelled hoping the other would listen to him. Wrapping his arm around the shorter's waist and tightening his grip, Wooyoung spoke up "No! Stay here!" said in a deep sleepy yet dominant tone.

San just gulped in fear thinking what Wooyoung could do to him if he sleeps with him. "You woke me up from my cosy sleep, it's your fault. And now you have to face the consequences." Wooyoung trailed, his hot breath hitting San's ear and neck making a cold shiver run down his spine and give him strong goosebumps. Noticing the other shiver a bit, "Are you cold? Huh? Come closer." Wooyoung said while wrapping one of his legs around San.

The said named male became more tensed. "Let me g-go...let me sleep on my bed..." somehow San managed to utter those words.

Groaning from dissatisfaction, Wooyoung tightened his grip more making the other whimper a bit. "Don't speak against my will. Sleep here tonight. More over your bed is messy. And also don't think that I'll attack you in the midnight." Wooyoung said while chuckling, "Don't move too much otherwise your arm will hurt." Wooyoung completed.

To be complete honest, San felt a sence of safety in Wooyoung's arms. 'What's this feelings? Why do i feel so safe and happy in his arms although he's my bully...?' San asked to himself in confusion. It was not until when he fell asleep against Wooyoung's warm body.
.
.
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙣....?
.
'𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒'

Sorry guys for the late update!!😅 I was kinda busy with my studies...hope y'all can understand...
And thanks for 200 reads.😌❤️ Also see the new cover I have applied🔥🎊 See y'all!! 😽😽

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

158K 7.4K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
37.1K 1.2K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...
65K 2.9K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...