Always Us

Oleh LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. Lebih Banyak

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
faded wounds
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences

stress relief

4.2K 60 20
Oleh LilFluffy419

Spencer was sitting in his dorm looking over plays for the upcoming bowl game when he heard an all too familiar voice arguing outside his door.

Walking out into the living room to see what all the commotion was about, he caught the tail end of a very one-sided conversation. In the center of the room stood Olivia, hands on her hips, staring down at a very confused-looking Jordan.

"You're useless," Olivia rolled her eyes at her twin before turning around and storming out of their dorm.

Jordan gaped at the door for a solid ten seconds before slowly turning to Spencer.

"Um, what was that about?" Spencer asked cautiously.

"She asked me what color wrapping paper to use for our joint Christmas gift for mom and dad," he explained.

"And?" Spencer raised his eyebrows, not understanding the big deal.

"I think I picked the wrong one...." Jordan stood up in a daze. "She's insane, like actually insane," he threw his hands up in frustration.

Trying to hold in his laugh, Spencer returned to his room, grateful that he's been spared from his girlfriend's wrath.

Considering that Olivia has been on some kind of revenge tour for the past two weeks, the interaction did not surprise Spencer. With the Fall semester winding down, her workload was at an all time high, and Spencer couldn't remember the last time they had a conversation that didn't revolve around her schedule.

But just as he was settling back into bed, Olivia came through his door.

"Sorry babe, I saw you there and didn't even say hi," she apologized, coming to him for a peck.

"I'm surprised Jordan let you back in," he looked at her in amusement.

"He'll get over it," she waved her hand at the air, "I just want to make sure we have all our Christmas presents ready for when we go back home. I need to get this off my to-do list so that I'm not thinking about it mid-showcase this weekend. Did you get your gift for Ms. Grace?"

"Yes," he nodded, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"And Dillon?"

"Yes ma'am," his hands slowly inched under her shirt.

"See why can't Jordan be more like you?" Olivia ignored his advances, pulling out her phone to check her calendar.

"Babe, not to take sides, but you did tell Jordan that you'd handle it," he pulled her closer.

Looking up from her phone, Olivia shot him a look of disapproval.

"Sorry," he mumbled, leaning in to her neck, hovering his lips over her skin.

When he made contact, Olivia's hand came up to his chest, "babe, I don't have time. I have a meeting with my editor in 20 minutes, then I have to study for my exam on Friday, and then rehearsal at five. Natasha is like a maniac this week. You'd think this is our last showcase ever with the way she'd been acting."

Spencer tilted his head at her choice of words.

"Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I wasn't ignoring you," she unwrapped herself from his embrace, giving him a quick kiss before rushing out.

"Aight, see you later," he called after her, unsure of whether that was actually going to happen.

Letting her go, he was certain someone was about to be real stressed somewhere on this campus. He said a quick prayer for whoever was next on her list, then went about his day.

___________________

Coming out of the shower after practice, Spencer grabbed his phone to switch songs when an unexpected name popped up on the screen. He paused his music to read the text from Tiana. He was cool with Olivia's roommate, but he wouldn't necessarily consider themselves texting buddies.

Come get your girl.

Oh boy.

Quickly, he got dressed to head to her dorm. On his way over, he ran into Tiana on her way out.

"She won't shut up about that freakin' article," Tiana fumed as Spencer approached her, "this morning it was 'my editor this, my editor that,' then during rehearsal she had something to say every time the music stopped. Like damn, let a girl catch her breath in peace."

Spencer chuckled at the thought of Olivia running her mouth, not letting anyone enjoy a moment of silence.

"It's not funny, I can't deal with this tonight. I have my own shit to study for. She's all yours," Tiana shook her head, pulling on her backpack straps and stepping around Spencer to escape to the library.

_____

Up on her floor, Spencer lightly knocked on Olivia's door.

"Come in," she called.

"Babe," she looked up from her laptop as he walked in, "what are you doing here?"

"Came to check on you," he replied, tying a silk scarf on the door handle.

Noticing the scarf, Olivia began to protest, "Tiana just ran out real quick, she should be back soon."

"No, she won't," he assured her, locking the door behind him. Setting his keys and cellphone down on her dresser, he pulled his shirt off over his head and started removing his shoes.

"Spencer, I really have to study for this final after I send this email," she said, going back to her screen. There was only 15 minutes left before her alarm would go off, signaling time for her to switch tasks.

"How about you take a break," he stopped her hands from their frantic typing, pulling her up from her desk.

"I can't afford a break. I need to study then follow up with the team to make sure everyone's articles are ready for the holiday issue," she went on, letting him guide her across the room.

"Liv, you're terrorizing everyone right and left. I even got people texting me," he lifted her up onto the bed, holding her gaze, "you need to relax."

"Really?" she scrunched her face, thinking back on the past week, "I haven't been irritating you though, have I?"

"No, but I'm special," he winked at her.

"I didn't think it was that bad. People are texting you?" she reflected, crossing her arms over her chest, "I've just been a little busy. It feels like I have a lot of people counting on me."

"Shhhh," Spencer hushed as he unraveled her arms, pulling her t-shirt over her head. Still stuck in her head, she let him unclasp her bra, her train of thought faltering once his tongue eased into her mouth. Feeling her relax under his touch, he slid his hands under her ass, pushing her up against his hardening dick. Lost in the sensation, her arms made their way around his neck, pulling him closer as she started grinding into him, the friction feeling heavenly against her clit.

A gasp escaped her lips when he abruptly pulled away.

"Take those off," he instructed, following his own directions and stepping out of his sweats. He stroked himself as he watched Olivia shimmy out of her leggings, pulling her panties along with them in one go.

He stepped back towards her, licking his lips as his eyes focused on her wet center. At this point, Olivia's original night plans were long forgotten. Instead, she watched as he slid a finger inside of her, her muscles momentarily tensing up before relaxing around him.

As her body welcomed him in, she spread her legs for him to insert a second finger. Slowly, he began to pump in and out of her, her wetness lubricating his fingers. She rested her head against his shoulder as his fingers curled up inside her; a light tingle making its way through her legs down to her toes.

"You ready for me?" he whispered as pulled his hand away, leaving her empty.

"Mhm," she whimpered, nodding her head against his neck.

With her confirmation, he positioned himself against her, gliding his length along the outside of her lips. Feeling his weight press against her, she bucked against him, aching to feel him inside her. Once he could no longer take his own teasing, he slipped into her, groaning as her warmth pulled him in.

Finding a steady rhythm, he fucked the tension out of her. Laying her back against the bed, he watched as her body responded to his thrusts; her eyes fluttered shut as her jaw hung open. By the look on her face, he could tell she was holding back her noises. Being in dorms, she always felt self-conscious of being too loud.

"Let it out, girl," he encouraged her, smirking as she gradually let out her repressed moans. With the silk scarf already acting as a dead give away to their activities, he didn't see a reason for her withhold her pleasure.

"I'm so close" she whimpered, wrapping her arms back tightly around his shoulders, pressing against him as his whole body rocked against her. Not feeling close enough, she wrapped her legs around his waist, opening herself up completely to him.

"Cum for me, baby," he gripped onto her hips, his fingers digging into her curves. Picking up his pace, he triggered her much needed release. She trembled in his arms as he slowed down his movements, still sliding in and out of her until he felt his own pressure build.

"Fuck, Liv," he grunted, pulling out of her.

Having come down from her high, she watched with hooded eyes as he pumped his cum onto her stomach between them. Once he finished, he collapsed next to her, pulling her in for a final kiss.

"Okay, maybe I was a little high strung," she admitted, tracing her finger through the warm liquid before bringing it up to her lips.

"A little?" he laughed. "I should have come here a lot sooner," he teased, as she got up to clean herself off, "I could have saved a lot of people from a lot of stress."

"Ha. Ha." she replied dryly, pulling her clothes back on, very aware of his eyes on her.

Once they were both dressed, she grabbed her backpack, checking to make sure she had her keys and wallet.

When she noticed Spencer's confused stare, she gave him a look back, "what? Tiana's gotta come back from the library eventually. We need to go to your place. You have your own room."

"You sure you don't have any articles to chase after?" he grinned, nodding towards her laptop.

"They're not due for a week," she shrugged, "I'm just trying to instill a sense of urgency into our new staff."

"Your brother was right. You are crazy, woman," Spencer laughed, throwing his arm over her shoulder, leading her out of the dorm.

___________________

The next morning, Jordan walked out of his room to find Olivia squeezing fresh orange juice in their kitchen, three glasses waiting beside her on the counter.

Scared of getting thrown from this alternative universe, he whispered at Spencer who was sitting at the table, "what got into her?"

Raising his eyebrows, Spencer stared back, not saying a word.

Thinking better of his question, Jordan took a muffin from the table and turned to the living room, "actually, I don't wanna know."

___________________

Idk what possesses me to write these, but thank you so much for the 10K reads!! Did not expect this to happen in just over a month 🥺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.9K 956 35
When a 24 year old woman named Olivia Baker has an interview to become an assistant to 24 year old businessman, Spencer James, little does she realiz...
5K 209 20
Spencer and Olivia are happily married and life couldn't be better for the couple these past 6 years. They have it all. Both of them striving in thei...
16.7K 474 15
After a potential career-ending injury, Spencer tries to navigate the healing process. He has his wife and his two best friends, Olivia and Jordan by...
8.4K 224 11
Olivia and Spencer find themselves in hot mess when they spend a night together on a trip they happen to be both on. What started has a hot, sexy si...