Dream Smp School - Technoblad...

By nevoosius

Y/n starts an new journey in a new country, at a new school where she makes friends and meets new rivals.. an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - New friends and enemies
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Pinkette
Chapter 4 - Cafeteria cretins
Chapter 5 - Phils Decision
Chapter 6 - The Football Game
Chapter 7 - Mother Puffy
Chapter 8 - Puffy pog pov 😎
Thankyou!!
Chapter 9 - Explanations and twitter feuds
Chapter 10 - Decorations and buddies
Chapter 11 - Bonding
Chapter 12 - Stream time
Apology
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - Feelings? No
Chapter 15 - Secrets
Chapter 16 - Comfort
Chapter 17 - The Plan
Chapter 18 - Flustered
Chapter 19 - Gifts

Chapter 3 - Classmates

253 9 30
By nevoosius

Chapter review:
This is not very poggers, i thought. But here we go.

-

As soon as I stepped into the classroom, all eyes were on me. The teacher turned her head to me and exclaimed, 'Oh! Y/n! There you are, i thought you wouldn't turn up." There was utter silence for a few seconds until she said, "I'm Mrs. Smith by the way." She whispered at me."Class, this is Y/n. She is a new student all the way from Australia, who will be joining our class this year."
At this sentence everyone was now suddenly interested. I guess there are perks to being a foreign Australian student after all.

"Y/n you can sit down at the back where that empty chair is."
Great. Where there are people surrounding me, of course.

I walked to my assigned seat and a little voice whispered, "Hey Y/n! Have a seat!"
It was Tubbo!
Turns out were in the same year level as well as Tommy and Ranboo, who i also recognise from the bus sitting on Tubbos left.

I spotted two girls to the right of my table. One with bright pink hair and one with curly blonde hair. The pink haired one smiled at me, she seemed so nice and cute!
After i sat down, Tommy immediately started interrogating me.

"Oy Australian, you should come watch the football game me, Toby and the others are playing at lunch. Were gonna beat the Dream Team's asses again."  He said. "Tommy! Don't press her like that, she might not want to come." Tubbo said.

"Oh by the way, you can call me Toby, you dont have to call me Tubbo everywhere we go. It's a nickname." He explained. "Oh, okay, will do." I smiled.

I look around to see the teacher getting us to write notes down on the board and into our notebooks, but i dont bother. Notes are a waste of time. I focus more on the practicality of the work and not so much the note taking. I think its useless.

(Y/n is just cool like that. 😫)

I see out of the corner of my eye the pink girl waving at me to get my attention. So i turn my head around swiftly to face her. She was really pretty, with her long silky pink hair and gorgeous round face and large brown eyes, I couldn't resist not talking to her. She seemed so friendly!
"Hey, I'm Y/n." I said.
"Oooh pretty name." She answered. "I'm Niki, and this is Puffy." She pointed to the girl sitting beside her with the long curly white hair and a pirate hat on. Puffy waved towards me.

"You're really pretty." Puffy said.
That was kinda ironic because i thought both of them were drop dead gorgeous.
"Oh my god, hell no, you guys are so goddamn gorgeous, its unreal." I said.
"Oh my god you're so nice." They said in synchronicity. We all giggled to each other, but that's when the teacher caught us.

"Girls at the back of the room, stop talking." All faces turned to us and then looked back at their work. I didn't like this teacher, she seemed annoying. Oh well, you get some good ones and you get some bad ones. It's all pure luck.
20 minutes of long talking later, the teacher stated. "Alright grade 11's (or whatever you call them, grade, year, etc.), free time. Do whatever you want now, its a chill period."

Oh my god I can't believe my luck. That's when the three boys and the two girls came from their tables to join me. Not gonna lie, i was a little claustrophobic at first, but it was alright after that.

"Oh my god literature (literacy, english etc. whatever y'all call it.) sucks ass." Tommy said.
That sentence made Puffy, Ranboo and I start bursting out laughing.
"Tommy!" Toby and Niki said.
"What? The class sucks, and the teachers shit as well." Tommy added.
"She just gave us a free period Tommy, what do you mean?" Ranboo said.
"Yeah, so what? It's only because there's a new student, otherwise, its shit."

Oh. Damn. That sucks for us i guess.

"Oh yeah Y/n, imma give you a scope of the classroom, come here." Niki said. Puffy and I followed.
"Alright." Niki started. "The ones at the front are Purpled, Ponk, and Foolish. They're all really smart, thats why they're at the front. Then there's Eret and Fundy, who are really cool, i suggest you go and talk to them sometime. Then you've got a small portion of the Dream Team, including Punz and Sapnap. Punz is good, but Sapnap... he's a different story-"
"Wait.. he's one of the guys who were threatening to beat us up on the bus today!" I said.
"Wait what?" Puffy said.
"Ignore that." Yelled Tommy.
"Alright fine." Niki continued.
"No! Wait, the Dream Team were harassing you guys on the bus today?" Puffy asked. "Yeah they were threatening to beat us up, just because Tommy hopped on the bus and started talking to me.

... Silence from the two girls.
"I'm going to fucking kill them." Puffy threatened.

"NO! Puffy, no you're not!" Niki said. "Puffy has a family friendship thing with Dream, they're close." Niki whispered in my ear.

"Oooh" i mouthed. She nodded. "Anyways, any questions? Anyone you wanna know about?" She asked.
"Yeah, who are the Dream Team? What are their names?" I asked.

"Oo-oh-ooohh Puffy you can explain, you know more about them than i do." Niki said.
Puffy smirked. "So there's the 'leader', Dream who's my family friend, we've known each other for years. He's cocky and a little bit rude, but he's nice to talk to if you're close with him. Then there's George. Oh my god i swear George and Dream are gay for each other, there's so much sexual tension between them I can't-"
(The straightest people act the gayest 😔)

"ALRIGHT! I think we know about Dream and George now!"  Niki yelled cutting Puffy off.

"OK! OK! Fine! Then there's Sapnap who's like a third wheel to Dream and George. He's their best friend. Addicted to arson. Threatens to kill peoples pets. You get the hang of it."
I nodded.

"Then there's Punz who is really nice and he's really good friends with them, he's loyal and chill and that. Then last of all, there's BadBoyHalo. Just call him Bad though, he doesn't like to be formal like that, and NO SWEARING around him, he'll hate you." I nodded in response once again. "And he's in a relationship with Skeppy, i swear. If they're not imma literally throw myself out a window i swear on my life-"

That's when her voice was cut off by Nikis hand.
"Aaaaaah sweet silence." She giggled.
Puffy looked at her annoyed.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna come join us?" Toby said from across the room.
I looked back at Niki and Puffy who shrugged their shoulders.

"Alright see ya Niki and Puffy! Nice to meet you!" Puffy waved and Niki said, "Nice meeting you too! Your accents really nice by the way." She smiled. "Thanks" I smiled. "Bye!".

I walked over to Tommy, Tobys and Ranboos table and noticed that they were sitting with Eret and Fundy.
"Oh Y/n! This is Eret and Fundy, they're nice." He said.
"Hi." i said shyly. As i said before, I'm no good in social situations and meeting new people. So this was terrifying.
A deep voice called out,"I'm Eret, nice to meet you." He smiled. While Fundy stayed quiet and looked at me with a smile on his face.
"You too," i answered Eret.

"AY, AY, AY! Don't converse with Eret!" Tommy yelled. "He's a wrongen." He whispered in my ear.
I laughed at this comment.

"Tommy dont be so mean, Eret is ni-" And at that the bell rang for second period. And soon enough, the whole class got up and ran to the next class we had.
Geography, great. I thought.

As we were running past the hallways to our new class, Niki and Puffy came up to me.
"Hey Y/n! Do you wanna be our friends?" Niki asked.
"Of course!" I answered. "You guys are so sweet."

"Awww thankyou, you too." Puffy answered.
"Yayyyy! We have Geography now with Val!Ms.Valkyrae!" Puffy exclaimed.
"OH HELL YES!" Niki yelled.
"She's a good teacher I'm guessing?" I asked.
"She's only the BEST." She answered. And to that i kept on walking to our class.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MWAH*

"ALL RIGHT CLASS, CALM DOWN!" Ms. Valkyrae shouted. "Time for our short geography quiz and then ill let you guys have free time." She winked at Niki and Puffy. Wow she really was a good teacher.

Ms. Valkyrae handed out the quizzes to everyone, and then she got to me. "Y/n, right?" She asked and i nodded in response. "Cool, just making sure" she smiled. "You can call me Rae if you want, i dont mind. Everyone calls me that." "Okay" i smiled.

She winked at me and then left to the front of the classroom.

"Alright you may now begin." All the test sheets were flipped over including mine and the quiz started.

Q1) What is the Earths biggest continent?
Oh my god was it really going to be this easy? Damn. Asia it is then.

(Let's just pretend you're immensely smart in this story, like REALLY damn smart, just for the sake of it.)

Q2) What is the capital city of Canada?
Easy, i thought to myself. Ottawa.

(Geoguessr player right here. 😃)

Q3) What is the only sea without coasts?
Oh shit. I remember learning about this back in Australia in geography. I think it was the Sargasso Sea. Yeah it was that.

Q4) Which African nation has the most pyramids?
A) Algeria
B) Egypt
C) Sudan
D) Libya

How the f*ck am I supposed to know this??
Alright I'm just going to guess C, since its the most occurring answer in all quizzes like these.

Q5) Which U.S State has the most volcanoes?
A) California
B) Alaska
C) Hawaii
D) Washington

This is a trick question. I know this. It's Alaska. Hawaii may seem like it has the most volcanoes, but Alaska does.

And the test went on like this for 20 minutes or so until i was done and handed in my quiz to the teacher. She looked through the answers, smiled and told me to go back to my seat.
I looked around and saw that everyone else was basically done.
Damn. I was one of the last. 😭
Oh well, at least i think i did well. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard Nikis voice,"Y/n! You must of done really well! The teacher never smiles like that when given a quiz back!" She said happily. "Really?" I asked."Yeah!"

That's when the teacher said, "Alright guys, have some free time, you earned it."
And everyone got out their seats and started flocking towards their friends.
Niki and Puffy coming towards me, arm in arm. They're such cute friends, its adorable.

"Hey Y/n!" They both said. "Hi." i answered sweetly. "Y/n, i was just wondering, do you think Techno's cute? The grade 11 guy you were hanging out with?" Niki asked politely as to not offend me.
I started bursting out laughing. They looked a bit taken aback.
"Of course i dont, i just met him and he was giving me a tour around the school. I also saw him on the bus today."

And thats when i started thinking about the look he gave me on the bus, it was weird. And the one when he heard my accent and when i was being guided around the place. It was strange.

"Hey Y/n, you alright?" Puffy asked. Oops I must've zoned out.
"Yeah sorry, just spaced out, i do it all the time." I answered. "Oh all right." Niki said. "You thinking about Techno?" Puffy smiled and smirked mischievously.
"WHAT? NO!" I defended myself and immediately started turning red.

"HAAHAHAHAH YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU? HAHAHA". Puffy laughed hysterically, Niki joining in milliseconds later. And then the bell for snack rang.

-
-

Oooooh does y/n like Techno???? Let's find outttt
2018 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.4K 43
- Just my random book of TommyInnit oneshots! I mostly write angst, but occasionally I'll write some fluff even if I'm not that good at it. ~ Feel fr...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
38.2K 582 52
Will there be fluff? Yes Will there be angst? Definitely Will there be oneshots that go from one to the other (fluff to angst and vice versa)? Absolu...
685K 20.5K 22
[COMPLETED] 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 "𝚖𝚊𝚗" 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎�...