The Cursed Hero (My Hero Acad...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) Nakamura is cursed boy. That's what everyone thinks of him. Everything he says will be reality. Live al... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Cursed Boy
It's your fault!
School
Hero Training
Class Rep
Villains
Attack
Game Over
Plan
"Spell"
Take Care
START!!
(Y/N) vs Bakugou
Final
Codename
On-The-Job Training
Hero Killer
Hero Of The Day
Rescue-Training Race
Exercise Test Information
Test Exercise
Encounter
Trip
Another Attack
Utter Defeat
Press Conference
Revenge
Dorm
Dorm II
More Training
Angel Of Death
Provisional License Exams
Provisional License Exams II
Provisional License Exam III
Provisional License Exam IV
Trying To Solve My Problem
Made Up
House Arrest
A Story
Regrets
Dirty
Raid
She
Vacation

The Aftermath

5.8K 169 78
By Gale4Lifes

(A/N): I'm just gonna skip the whole fight cuz I'm lazy.

The Following Day
Hospital
All Might POV

Me: The last flames inside me have gone out. The "Symbol of Peace" is dead.

I won the fight, but the remaining power of One For All inside me has completely gone.

Shigaraki and his friends managed to escape with All For One's help. But AFO has been imprisoned in Tartarus.

Me: However, there're still some things I have to do.

Gran Torino: Shigaraki Tomura. Shimura's grandson, huh...

I just found out that Shigaraki is my master's grandson.

Me: Wait, before we start talking about my master and her family, I want to ask about Young (Y/N)'s current condition.

Tsukauchi: Well, thanks to Childe, (Y/N) has been freed from police custody.

He then played a recording.

"Now then, Dabi... Even though I'm a hero, I won't hesitate to kill you right here, right now."

Childe's voice.

"Scary. Well, it's true that I set (Y/N) up. If only he didn't refuse my offer, then he won't lose his arm."

"Then how did you guys found the training camp?"

"Beats me. Shigaraki is the one that gave us the location. But if you ask me, I'm sure there's a traitor amongst the students."

And with that, the recording ended.

Me: So he did that to Young (Y/N) just because...

Tsukauchi: Yes, it just because (Y/N) refuse his offer to join LoV.

Me:*pissed* Unbelievable...!!

Gran Torino: There's nothing we can do now.

Tsukauchi: He's right. (Y/N) has decided to continue his study in UA, so let's just pray for his success.

That Night
Seaside
(Y/N) POV

I was at the same seaside that Deku cleaned up for his training to inherit One For All.

All Might was with me and we were waiting for Deku to show up.

I was wearing a black shirt and I put my gray jacket on my back.

Deku: All Might...!! (Y/N)...!!

Me:*waves* Konbu.

All Might:*waves* Took you long enough...!!

Deku: All Might...

All Might: Texas...

He punched Deku.

All Might: That was inches from the edge... Sheesh, who says you take after me...

Deku:...

All Might: Midoriya, (Y/N)... My boys... I... The truth is, I'm retiring. My body is no longer in a state where I can fight anymore.

He then turned into his hero form and started punching the air. But a few seconds later, he turned back into a stickman and coughed up some blood.

All Might: The last embers of One For All have gone out... And on top of that, I'm not able to maintain my muscle form anymore. That being said... You, Midoriya... Every single time... No matter how many times you're told, you come out of nowhere looking for trouble...!! No matter how many times you're told, you continue to break your body!! And that's why...!!

Deku closed his eyes.

All Might: This time, for the first time... You were able to get yourself out of harm's way without getting hurt. That makes me incredibly happy.

He then hugged Deku.

All Might: From here on out, I am devoting myself to your development. Despite my condition... We'll do our best, okay?

Deku started to cry.

All Might: You really do have a hard time doing as you're told, don't you. How many times have I told you to stop being a crybaby?

Deku continued to cry. I just smiled behind my black mask.

???: Oh, what do we have here?

All of us looked at the voice direction and saw Kirizaya. He was wearing black shirt and slacks. Some buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned.

All Might: Kirizaya-kun.

Kirizaya: Yo.

Me: Konbu.

Deku quickly wiped his tears.

Deku: M-Mr. Shinigami...!

Kirizaya: Ah, just call me Kirizaya when I'm outside of work. Midoriya Izuku, right?

Deku: Y-Yes...!

All Might let Deku go and walked to Kirizaya before shaking his hand.

All Might: It's been years since we last met outside of work.

Kirizaya: Yeah.

All Might: What brings you here today?

Kirizaya: Well, I was on my way to send my student to her home when I saw you guys.

All Might: I see. Where is your student?

Kirizaya: Ah yeah, about that...

Suddenly someone touched both of my shoulders from behind and...

???: Boo!

A girl with brown hair jumped out of nowhere, surprising me a little.

(A/N): Yep, if you're thinking about that, then you're right. The love interest is finally here!

Kirizaya: Hu Tao, how many time should I tell you to not scare others when you first met them?

Hu Tao:*sticks out tongue* Hehe, gomen.

All Might: This is your student?

Kirizaya: Yep.

Hu Tao offered her hand to me.

Hu Tao: I'm Hu Tao! You must be (Y/N) Nakamura-kun, right? Nice to meet you!

I shook her hand.

Me: Konbu.

Deku came closer to us.

Deku: I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you.

Hu Tao:*shakes his hand* Mm-hmm! Nice to meet you too!

Kirizaya: Well, she likes telling dark jokes, so please be patient with her since you guys will meet often after this.

Deku: Huh?

Kirizaya: Well, since she trains under me and I'll join UA as Aizawa's support, Hu Tao will also join UA as a student of Class A.

Hu Tao:*smiles* I'm looking forward to working with you guys in the class and the other side.

Kirizaya: Hu Tao.

Hu Tao: Hehehe.

Kirizaya: Anyways, before I forgot...

He handed me, All Might, and Deku three cards.

All Might: What's this?

Kirizaya: Wedding invitation.

Deku: Ehhh?!

Me: Takana?

Deku: Well... For my family who is not close to you to come to your wedding is kinda out of place, don't you think?

Kirizaya: Well, if you feel out of place, then just go hang out with Shoto during the ceremony.

All Might: I was invited too, huh?

Kirizaya: Well, my mother was your sidekick and we're kinda close in the past. I'd feel bad if I don't invite you.

All Might:*smiles* I see. Thank you for the invitation, I'd definitely come.

Kirizaya: Well then, see ya in three days.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 705 22
Y/n was one of the people who took the Entrance Exam. During the exam, they meet Tenya Iida, a boy with navy blue hair and has glasses. But little di...
670 16 21
Years went by and you forgot about your two childhood friends. Well more like life teared you apart. You got accepted into UA and to your dismay a ce...
5.9K 170 13
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
244K 5.1K 64
(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out with them. He preferred to go training...