Raise Hell ▪︎Chanlix

Από _Mai_03

Felix could swear on his kitten's life that he was just a broke, bullied uni student that no one really cared... Περισσότερα

Speak of the Devil
In every life, you find me
No Memory of Us
Fear
Not the Same
Seven Princes of Hell
Recall
Say My Name
Baby Steps
Graduate
Priorities
Three months later
False Alarm...?
True Nature
Play With Fire
Flames of Heaven
Bloodbath
Worlds Apart
Problem Solving
You Bring the Demon Out of Me
Ruffled feathers
At Peace

Innocently

2.6K 130 129
Από _Mai_03

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪꜱ."

•°. *࿐

The three-headed dog stared at him, eyes filled with betrayal and dejection, a paw hovering over the ground, tail between his legs, ready to retreat.

"I told you. He will not be happy," Chan muttered in distaste (Felix knew the demon was internally pleased with Cerberus's grudge. No one seemed to like his cat. His poor, innocent cat. He'll never understand a demon's animosity towards the four-legged animal).

Felix could only gape in disbelief. "But Loki is harmless!"

His aggravated yell was enough for the oversized dog to scurry away from the two, woeful whimpers escaping his snout and the brunette felt his heart break into two. So he turned to the demon and stared him down, gently passing Loki to the older who hissed at the approaching pet. Huffing, Felix glared sharply. Unbelievable.

"Hold her." Chan snarled in his chest, his eyes flashing in anger and the human gulped. "Please." He leaned up to peck the demon's cheek- he did not need a maddened demon and dog on his hands, and for extra measures, he made sure to peer at the older relentlessly with his best puppy eyes (he was ashamed, yes. But desperate times, desperate measures).

Amused by his antics, the demon raised a brow, thumb caressing the growing blush on the younger's face as the corner of his lip raised slightly.

How embarrassing.

"Only because you asked me, oh so dearly," Chan rumbled teasingly, suffocating another snarl when Felix carried Loki closer to him with both arms. However, the demon simply grabbed the cat by the scruff, uncaring of the cat's claws digging into his forearm in a desperate attempt to save herself from falling. Before the human could complain, he spoke, "this is the best the beast is getting from me."

Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable.

"I won't speak to you if she gets hurt," Felix threatened, reaching out to support Loki's flailing limbs.

"Then you best hurry, hm?" the demon replied, unphased by the brunette's words as he continued to walk through the foyer, leaving the human behind as Loki cried out in distress.

Enraged, Felix stormed past Chan, hurrying after Cerberus whilst promising to give the demon hell.

•°. *࿐

"Puppy?" Felix called out, searching between the trees for dark fur. He hollered again for the hound and after being met with nothing once more, he whistled monotonously, similar to the way Chan had called to the guard dog when he first came to Hell and was pleased to hear the familiar thuds of large paws meeting the grass ground.

Cerberus pummelled towards him, making him stumble back a few steps as the dog growled, surrounding him, tense and on guard. But when he realised that Felix was not in harm's way, the hound puffed and huffed, glancing at the human who stood stunned before curling up again, wallowing pitifully, turned away from the brunette.

Are all creatures of Hell this dramatic?

"Cerberus, look at me please," Felix coaxed softly, walking around the gigantic puppy to face him when the dog didn't even twitch. "Are you jealous?" The hound growled lowly. So that's a yes. "You're the only puppy in my life. I promise little one," he continued, hiding a giggle when Cerberus' tail wagged, despite his teary eyes.

He rested his cheek on the dog's snout, wrapping his arms around his nose in an attempt of a hug, before moving away to let the hound stand on his limbs and follow him as he walked back into Lucifer's home.

But just before he could enter through the back doors, a breathless shout stopped him in his steps.

"My Lord!"

He turned to see Akia hurrying towards him, a basket swinging off her right arm and her wings flapping in a weak attempt to increase her pace.

To make life easier for the struggling demon, he strode towards her, Cerberus sitting on his hind to watch them interact whilst licking his paw.

Amongst his vision like flashbacks, Felix remembered the close bond he had eventually formed with the servant, finding her gentle company to be soothing amongst the brooding, intense demons he was surrounded by.

Despite her 'servant' label, and awkward wording at times, the human considered her a good friend. One he trusted as she eagerly took care of him (which might be because Chan would have her throat if otherwise but that's not the point), helping him when he got lost in the maze of corridors, dining with him when he was left alone, the Princes of Hell too busy to eat with him, teaching him of demon traditions, mannerisms and helping him adapt. All in all, he was grateful for her.

"My Lord," Akia panted, and Felix patiently waited for her to catch her breath, eyeing the covered basket. "I picked peaches for you to eat."

The brunette's mouth watered at the thought of consuming the sweet fruit. "Thank you, Akia," he grinned, eagerly following the demon as she led him to the kitchen where she washed a few peaches and sliced them up for him in a glass bowl with a silver fork sticking out of it.

Thanking the demon once more, Felix dug in, ignoring the sound of doors opening and the warm palm pressed against his back.

He was really going to ignore Chan.

Shoving another piece in his mouth, Felix chomped aggressively, muttering lowly when Chan failed to notice his annoyance.

Akia bowed, scrawny fingers trembling in front of her as she acknowledged the demon's presence, only straightening once he dismissed her with a flick of his wrist.

Felix watched her bow once more before exiting, leaving him with a taut smile and alone with the demon prince.

The brunette didn't fail to notice how Loki was nowhere to be seen.

So he spun on his heels, eyes widening at the sight of Loki curled up in Chan's palm, sleeping peacefully.

It wasn't something you'd see often- a big, scary demon holding a black kitty. The sight was...cute.

"I can feel you mocking me-"

"No! No- nothing like that," Felix interrupted, grinning up at the older and offering him a slice of peach. "It's cute."

Chan chuckled, his fingers covering the younger's as he took a bite before moving the rest to Felix, lips falling into a subtle smirk as he watched the human's lips wrap around the pale pink fruit.

The brunette coughed, unable to look at the older as he swallowed, hoping his cheeks didn't prove how hot he was feeling and moved to bring Loki back into his arms.

He would never get past how shy the demon made him.

•°. *࿐

"Your grace-"

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Felix, Akia?" 

Felix perked up from the bed as he spoke, stretching his arms out beside him and frowning at the cold seeping into the sheets.

No wonder I woke up so early.

He had only spent one night sleeping next to the demon but he already craved the familiar warmth.

"I'm sorry... Felix." The brunette smiled, pushing himself to sit up, legs swinging over the side of the mattress in preparation to jump to the floor. Curse these demons and their stupidly long limbs. "Prince Chan asked to bring Felix to him after breakfast. What would you like for breakfast?"

Grunting as he landed, the human cracked his back and neck before humming in thought. "Do we have any of that fruit salad from dinner yesterday?"

Akia looked pleased with his response and tilted her head. "Of course. I will bring to you after you have freshened up."

"It's ok, I'll come down. Has everyone else already eaten?"

"Yes, Felix."

"Oh. Okay that's fine I'll still come down- we can eat together instead."

The small demon beamed.

•°. *࿐

Felix heaved, knees buckling as he tried his best to hurry up the stairs to Chan's office, just having finished eating, but this time accompanied by Belphegor and Beezlebub- it was truly amazing to watch Jisung stuff his cheeks with what seemed to be an endless amount of food. 

It had become a routine of sorts, to sit at the dining table, waiting patiently for the maids to serve him after being denied access to the kitchen from his failed attempt to offer help.  Rarely, he'd be joined by Lucifer, who had learned from a little birdie that he woke up as soon as he'd leave the room, so now he'd always wake up in the demon's arms so he'd best thank Seungmin for reading his thoughts- apparently, he thinks really loudly. 

Other times, (also rare occurrences) he'd be joined by the other princes, either in comfortable silence or boisterous laughter where they'd spend more time talking and sharing odd memories than actually eating what was on their plate.

The brunette had to pause at the top of the staircase, gripping the wall to lean against as he caught his breath, lungs aching and a cold sweat forming over his skin.

Probably coming down with something, Felix thought innocently, eyes catching black and red-streaked hair. 

"Hyunjin!" He bellowed, instantly regretting it as his chest ached, throat closing and making him cough for air.

The demon turned, confused, before hurrying towards him.

"Oh dear me," the demon gasped before picking him up bridal style and speeding towards his room.

"I'm fine," Felix dismissed, forcing his words to come out stronger than he was feeling as the lust demon placed him under the sheets gently. "I think I'm just ill- totally normal."

"You are pale. Your heartbeat is too slow and you are sweating a hefty amount. You are not fine your highness." Hyunjin spoke sternly with glowing red eyes filled with worry. "I will bring Chan," he stood from where he was kneeling abruptly, only to be stopped by Felix grabbing his wrist.

"You don't have to disturb him. I'll just sleep it off.  I promise I'm fine Hyunjin."

He stared at the demon, hoping to break his resolve, sighing in relief when the prince huffed. "Fine," he scowled. "But I will be back with a healer to check you later."

Felix nodded, relieved and his eyes already shutting.

Just need to sleep it off.

•°. *࿐

Still haven't decided if I'm killing Felix off once more :''')

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

51.6K 2K 39
"will you marry me?" "in the future" "promise?" "promise" - this story will contain: -smut -nsfw -mpreg -mentions of violence (very slight but still...
1.8K 107 10
-Smut warning- Felix lives in a abusive family. He's had to grow up believing hurtful things about himself and be influenced by the wrong people. Aft...
90.8K 3.6K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
62.2K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...