Wonder World

By haZ_quad

Inspired by RotXinXpieces. This is a fanfic, written in appreciatation of the Underworld chronicles. It's a o... More

Introduction and Credits.
Brownies and Kisses
Family trip
Family trip (part 2)
Date night
Surprise
Dinner
Hollow
Picnic!
Love
Lazy day
Double date
Green
Birthdays and surprises
Sick
Family
Road trip
His Reality
Father
Key

Making memories.

292 10 223
By haZ_quad

I had so much fun with this! It's been a while since I wrote anything so forgive me if it's not that good~

Please vote and comment, it would mean a lot <3

Pairing: AdrianxMalachi

As the sound of birds resonated from outside, and the rays of sun seeped through the window, casting a warm pleasant glow of dawn on his face, Adrian opened his eyes.

He blinked himself awake and smiled, as consciousness spread over his sleep hazed brain. Mornings are beautiful.

So beautiful, He thought. There were many people who found comfort in the dark blanket of night but Adrian was one of the people who found solace at dawn.

He couldn't count the numerous nights where he had cried himself to sleep, the innumerable times he had to force himself to stay awake because sleeping meant losing consciousness, and that wasn't something he could afford living where he was.

Not safe. Never safe.

But still, that childish part of him, that little part of his soul felt hope, as the cold whispers of the dark night were silenced by the symphony of morning hue. There were no more shadows in the morning, it was a fresh day, maybe things would change.

And they did. After a long, long time, things did change and he was forever grateful that they did, for if they didn't, he wouldn't have the pleasure to be where he was today.

Adrian smiled and turned to his side, and his heart fluttered at the sight.

There he was.

A gorgeous specimen of male with a lean stature and fine defined muscles, his chest rising up and down melodically with every sleeping breath. His long black hair spread around him like a shiny cascade and a few loose strands laying over his enthralling blue eyes which were currently shut.

Malachi. Sixth son of Hades, the guardian of Inferi and a royal prince.

His heart and soul. His husband.

Adrian smiled at the absolutely precious sight of his husband sleeping soundly next to him, his hand resting on Adrian's waist comfortably and cuddled closer to his personal source of heat. He nuzzled into the latter's neck and sighed contently, his warm breath hitting Malachi's neck and creating goosebumps there.

"Wake up, Mal. It's morning already." He said against his husband's neck, softly and Malachi's hand tightened around him, signaling that he was awake.

"I don't want to. You feel warm." Malachi groaned and turned around to Adrian's side so now they were face to face, with Malachi peeking his eyes open tiredly, blinking lazily. Adrian chucked and lent forward, only to rub their noses together, and at the same time as his other hand massaged Malachi's scalp.

"Well, my dear husband. We have slept in already, we really need to get out of bed now." He said fondly and Malachi smiled, before cupping Adrian's face and kissing the latter gently.

"Good morning." Malachi said softly, after they broke apart, making Adrian smile.

"Good morning." He replied before diving in for another kiss and of course Malachi obeyed happily. As their lips met and danced together, they lost the concept of time and stayed in bed, making out until they were both breathless and flushed.

"Ugh you really make me lose all rational thoughts." Adrian said with a scowl, realizing how he practically forgot about needing to get out of bed, making Malachi chuckle.

"Now that's a superpower and I am glad I happen to possess it." The prince said with a teasing smile and kissed Adrian on the forehead, before sitting up and finally getting out of bed.

"Why don't you freshen up and I will arrange breakfast." Malachi offered while looking at the clock and Adrian nodded, sitting up himself with a grateful smile.

"Yeah that sounds great, I will be out there quickly. Thanks Mal."

"We talked about it. Stop thanking me when it's not necessary. And if it's me, it's never necessary." Malachi frowned and Adrian laughed, nodding his head as his eyes scanned his husband's scowl.

"Got it, sir. I won't." Adrian replied, while saluting Malachi as if he was a high ranked official whose orders held more priority than anything else. Malachi rolled his eyes at that and walked away with a faint smile, leaving behind a chuckling Adrian.

"Time to get up." Adrian said out loud and finally willed himself to get out of bed, and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

________________________

Forty five minutes later, Adrian came out of their room, showered and feeling fresh.

As he entered the kitchen, his nose was assaulted with a pleasant and delicious aroma of cake and a huge smile overcame his features at the sight.

Malachi stood there with a freshly baked plate of cake in his hand, his hair tied up in a ponytail and a baby blue apron adorned on his bare chest. The apron had tiny little pictures of cherries and flowers on it which made Adrian laugh.

It was always funny to see a 6''2 tall intimidating man covered with flowers and shades of adorable pastel. Adrian was sure to thank Dorean for buying this for them.

"You baked a cake?" Adrian asked pleasantly surprised, walking over to his husband who nodded happily, keeping the said cake on the table where Adrian saw many other items from freshly baked cookies to pasta and sandwiches.

"Wow don't tell me you made all of this!" Adrian exclaimed, honestly surprised because Malachi wasn't one to cook much. Tayo was the one in charge of the cooking in their house, with Adrian helping him out every now and then, not an easy feat for their Chef didn't like anyone interfering with his kitchen roulette.

"I don't appreciate that shocking tone, Adrian." Malachi grumbles while guiding Adrian to the dining table, making him sit on the chair. "I do know how to cook, little one." He claims softly and kisses Adrian's forehead, before moving away to get seated himself, while Adrian blushed and squirmed on his seat.

Gods, that pet name always got him. His insides felt all mushy now, much to his embarrassment. He cleared his throat and smiled with flushed cheeks.

"Yeah? I am more surprised that Tayo let you into the kitchen." Adrian remarked, his eyes lighting up at the delicious food laying before him. He reached out to serve himself but Malachi's hand swatted his hand away lightly, before starting to serve him himself.

"Oh I sent him to have a day off with the rest of the staff." Malachi replied, pushing the plate of food he had served closer to Adrian who salivated at the sight and dived in quickly. It looks delicious, table manners can wait.

"Oh gods, this is so good." He moaned as the different flavors assaulted his tongue. He closed his eyes in bliss, making Malachi bite back a smile at the dramatic appreciation of his cooking skills.

"Here, try it." Adrian said, offering a spoonful of the creamy pasta in front of Malachi's mouth, who tasted the dish, and was indeed impressed by his skills. It was pretty good for someone who doesn't cook that often.

"So wait, does that mean we are alone in the house today?" Adrian asked while the two of them ate the food peacefully, only to pull up short at what he said because he realized it sounded very provocative.

"Do you want us to be alone Adrian?" Malachi asked with raised eyebrows and twinkling eyes, while the latter's eyes widened and he choked on his food, coughing loudly.

"Idiot." Adrian grumbled after his coughing fit ended, a pleasant red hue accentuating his features while Malachi laughed gently.

Even after being together for decades, Malachi found his husband's reactions absolutely precious. Adrian was grown up now, in all sense of the word. He had grown up physically and mentally, he was strong enough to heal from the trauma he was subjected to and Malachi couldn't be more proud of him. But it was moments like these when his darling husband showed parts of what he was like back then, when he had just entered the underworld.

Shy and innocent and an awkward adorable blushing mess.

"Stop smiling and finish your food already. It will get cold." Adrian said with a huff and put another bite in front of his husband, spoon feeding him, while Malachi obeyed and happily allowed Adrian to feed him.

The two finished eating, making casual conversation and went back to their room after washing the dishes. They decided to watch a movie as it was a day off today and they wanted to relax.

Putting on a random movie while sneaking lazy kisses, cuddling and laughing and enjoying the serenity of the moment was how they spent most of their afternoon.

They slept and they talked and they made love, declaring their devotion to each other through the ultimate form of intimacy.

Before they knew it, the sun had set giving way to the veil of night. Currently, Adrian was getting ready because Malachi told him that they were going out. When he questioned where, his husband simply smiled and kissed him on the cheek, before walking out of the room with the gentle reminder to get ready as soon as possible.

Adrian rolled his eyes at the same while putting on his shirt. He gave it a few tugs and turned around to check himself in the mirror. He was wearing a simple black shirt and ripped jeans, a heavy long coat over it for it was cold outside, a scarf covering his neck while his blonde hair was let loose except for a single braid pinned to the side.

"You look beautiful." A gentle voice spoke from behind him, as a hand snaked around his waist, the face of his husband leaning on his shoulder, smiling at him shone in the mirror. Adrian smiled at the reflection, reaching his hands up to pat Malachi's face before turning and facing him completely. His eyes scanned the prince from top to bottom and back to his bright blue eyes again, caressing Malachi's face.

"You look extremely handsome as well. I am worried people might start to flirt with you." Adrian teased, his eyes shining with warmth and Malachi wrinkled his nose.

"Well I worry about that every single day because my husband just so happens to be really fucking pretty." Malachi said seriously with a frown, making the titan laugh, before pulling the latter down for a deep passionate kiss.

"Are you ready to go?" Malachi asked after they broke apart a few moments later and Adrian nodded.

"Yes, let's see where you wanna take me."

Malachi's eyes gleaned knowingly and they teleported away.

.........................................

It was as fast as a second, when they reached the destination and Adrian's eyes opened again, only to widen at the sight.

Standing tall before him were numerous trees all decorated with lights and sparkles. Not only the trees, most of the shops and booths in the area were adorned by shimmery lights and decorated to the fullest. The smell of heavenly food items and the sight of the colorful place, glimmering under the blanket of snow gave it a beautiful mystical look.

It looked like a winter festival of sorts and Adrian was ecstatic to be here!

"Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!" He exclaimed loudly, turning to look at Malachi who was already staring at him with a faint smile, his eyes solely focused on Adrian's reaction.

"Yeah it is, right? Early New years celebrations. They even have a fireworks show every night." Malachi informed him while holding Adrian's hand and intertwining their fingers together as the latter's eyes brightened up at the revelation.

"That's wonderful! I am so happy you brought me here. I don't think I have ever been to something like this before." Adrian marveled, his eyes, big and bright, absorbing every single thing around them as they walked alongside the trees, with their hands swinging as they moved.

"Never?" Malachi asked, slightly surprised and Adrian shook his head slowly, his eyes losing some of their spark.

"That's Good. Now I can be a part of the experience." Malachi murmured with a smile, and the clouds of the haunting past disappeared, taking away the regret and giving way to hopeful love.

"You just know how to make my heart sing, don't you." Adrian whispered with a smile and Malachi laughed beautifully. He looked proud, like there was no joy more profound than being able to make Adrian happy and that made the titan smile harder.

They both looked into each other's eyes lovingly, with flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes before Malachi leant down and touched his forehead with Adrian's.

"Will you do me the honor of making memories with me, Adrian?" The prince whispered.

"Now and always. There is nothing I'd rather do than this." A hushed whisper answered back.

And they did. They did all the things they hadn't done before, from trying new food to spending a lot or their money at the gaming arena. From losing at a game of snooker to beating each other's best scores at bowling. From getting lost at the mystery room to jumping around to the karaoke, while singing horribly off tune.

They ran and they danced and they ate and they laughed. They made memories that were going to last forever, even if the moment was going to end.

"I am so happy right now." Adrian murmured, his head resting on Malachi's shoulder, who was sitting next to him, holding his hand, staring at the buzzling whimsical land while sitting on a bench together.

"Me too. I am glad you are here with me." Malachi whispered back with a faint smile, turning to place a chaste kiss on Adrian's head.

"Malachi.."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for saving me. I couldn't have become who I am today if it weren't for you holding my hand every single step along the way. You stayed through my tears, you stayed through my fears and you held me when I fought against the demons in my mind. You never complained, never hesitated. You stayed and I am so grateful for you."

Adrian whispered thickly, his voice thick with emotions and his eyes teary, because he was overwhelmed. He was overwhelmed by the intensity of love he had for the person sitting next to him.

Soul consuming. Unyielding. Unbreakable

Delirious love.

He felt a hand flick him on his forehead making him frown, before feeling two massive hands cup his face firmly. He lifted his gaze only to be met with a pair of glittering blue black eyes.

"What did I tell you about thanking me? You do not need to thank me for anything. Because if we were counting that, I owe you a thousand fucking thank you's."

Adrian opened his mouth to interrupt but Malachi shushed him by putting his finger on Adrian's lips, continuing right away

"Thank you for making me see that there is much more in the world other than bitterness. Thank you for making me understand the importance of family. Thank you for making me understand that forgiveness is the way to move forward.

Thanks for not giving up on my awkward terribly anxious self. Thank you for sticking with me through my alcohol addiction. Thank you for saving me from myself Adrian."

Time stood still as the two pairs of eyes gazed at each other with a frivolous intensity, deep pools of warmth locked on each other, hypnotic and mystical.

They don't know who knelt in first nor do they care, for nothing mattered more than the pair of lips against their own, and the person who owned them.

They kissed each other and put everything they wanted to convey and so much more into it, breaking apart after what seemed like an eternity later.

"I love you."

"I love you."

They said at the same time and as if summoned by the source itself, a boom resounded in the distance, illuminating the sky in shades of pink and blue, casting a glow on the crowd beneath.

Adrian gasped, his eyes widening, immediately looking up towards the sky which was painted in shades of beautiful hues. The awe stricken look on Adrian's face made Malachi smile and turn to look at the heavens too, taking Adrian's hand in his and holding it with firm gentleness.

There they sat, their eyes bright and their souls at peace, staring at the colorful sky which cast its glow on their hearts, illuminating them with the color of love.

_________________________________

A/N : Adrian and Mal <333 I miss them so here they are! Being all fluffy and cute because why not~

This is not edited so feel free to correct any mistakes whatsoever. A special note of thanks to the new readers who have picked up this little creation! The new reads and random votes make my day haha. Thank you and have a great day/ night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 56 5
Short stories that really have no correlation to one another. Some will be mature, others will just be pure fluff with cute romances I've played out...
7.1K 23 34
Just some Wizarding World imagines / Oneshots written by me! Moonythe2nd 🌙. Requests open 😀 slow and random updates ( will try to work on that )...
371K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...
16.4K 187 33
BxG NOT HOMOPHOBIC (I just do male reader sine a lot of fanfics are female reader) Taking request