{ #5 } Eclipse Of The Moon (M...

Snape75 által

Black Moon Series Book #5 📲 This book updates at best once a week and only if I have managed to write at lea... Több

Announcement / Temporary Note
Description
Welcome to the 5th book of the Black Moon series!
Characters
Aaron
Prologue
Chapter 0 - A Master Dom's Nostalgia
Chapter 1 - First Sexual Experience
Chapter 2 - I'm Fuckin' 16, Dad!!!
Chapter 3 - Coming-Out Birthday
Chapter 4 - American Pie
Chapter 5 - Philadelphia
#StopHomophobia
Chapter 6 - Sexual Experiments
Chapter 7 - Sexual Experiments (Part 2)
Chapter 8 - I Don't Want To Go...
Chapter 9 - Treasure Hunt
Chapter 10 - Mutual Gratefulness
Chapter 11 - Surprise...
Chapter 12 - Locker Room
Chapter 13 - Ominous Threats
Chapter 14 - Please, God, Help Me...
Chapter 15 - F*ck You, God!
Chapter 16 - The Birth Of The Rebel
Chapter 17 - Aaron 2.0
Chapter 18 - The Ultimate Threat
Chapter 19 - Running Away
Chapter 20 - Westbound Headed
Chapter 21 - The City Of Angels
Chapter 22 - The City Of Drugs
Chapter 23 - The City Of Prostitution
Chapter 24 - The City Of Theft
Chapter 25 - The City Of Death
Intermission - Ivan Vargas
Chapter 26 - The Gentleman...
Plans...
Chapter 27 - ... Is Named Ivan Vargas
Chapter 28 - So Fucking Formal!
Chapter 29 - Hope Is A Virtue
Chapter 30 - Withdrawal
Chapter 31 - Half-Confession
Chapter 32 - Temperance Is A Virtue
Chapter 33 - Fucking Up
Chapter 34 - Time-Out
Chapter 35 - Lust
Chapter 36 - Tutored Or Tutoring?
Chapter 37 - Red-Handed
Chapter 38 - Diligence Is A Virtue
Chapter 39 - Happy Birthday, Menino
Chapter 40 - Heaven Water
Chapter 41 - Honesty Is A Virtue
Chapter 42 - The Thrill Of Eagerness
Chapter 43 - Them
Chapter 44 - Biter Bit
Short Intermission
Chapter 45 - Hell Fire
Chapter 46 - The World He Lives In
Chapter 47 - Master Ivan
Chapter 48 - Faith Is A Virtue
Chapter 49 - Confessions Over A Punishment
Chapter 50 - A Reward
Chapter 51 - The Story Of A Tattoo...
Chapter 52 - ... And A Piercing
Chapter 53 - Chastity Is A Virtue
Chapter 54 - Walk Into The Fourth Decade
Chapter 55 - I Am Ready...
Chapter 56 - ... For The Slave Night
Chapter 57 - Prudence Is A Virtue
Update on the situation (not a chapter)
Chapter 58 - You May Call Me Daddy...
Chapter 59 - You May Call Me Daddy... (part 2)
Chapter 60 - Naughty Shopping
Chapter 61 - And Naughty Evening
Chapter 62 - Public Punishment
Chapter 63 - Saving Cammy?
Chapter 64 - A Fight For Dominance
Chapter 65 - Compromising
Chapter 66 - Dominating the Master Dom
Chapter 67 - Master Trainee Aaron
Chapter 68 - The Other Trainee
Chapter 69 - A Budding Friendship
Chapter 70 - Cop & Thief Night
Chapter 71 - Doms Under Surveillance
Chapter 72 - Public Threesome
Epilogue
Announcement
List of all the Characters
Timeline

The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

5.2K 150 62
Snape75 által

This is just a short page to let you know that The Black Moon series will have a few more stories, as listed below. As of now, ten books have been planned.

1/ I Was Shooting For The Moon, I Hit Two Stars
This is the initial story of Mark, Shannon and Alex.

Synopsis:
French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief pleasure. Threesomes are my guilty pleasure. Born the single child of the most open-minded parents, I bathed in cooking ever since I was a child; now I own several restaurants and well intend to grow my business. Ever since I lost my V-card, sex has been my way to cope with busy life and stress; today, I am a Dominant at the Black Diamond, a BDSM club in Chicago owned by my childhood friend Aaron. There, I discovered the kinkiest lifestyle, and I indulge in the pleasure of multiple-partner sex. But I would like to settle down with the perfect Submissive now. My name is Mark Murray, and I'm shooting for the moon, but I might hit a star.

Laziness, boisterousness and wild sex are my mottos. I'm a dropped out, an unstable soul who doesn't know what he wants in life, and if it weren't for my best friend Liam, I'd probably be a homeless. I am hyperactive, a young man full of life who is bubbling with energy, and this is why people usually like me despite my flaws. And I'm a sex on legs... a libertine, bi-sexual, volatile, I don't know what love is, but I've had all the possible experiences in sex. Or so I thought. That was until I discovered my best friend's secret life... in a BDSM club. My name is Shannon Watts, and my life is about to change as a Submissive.

I had a happy childhood, until both my parents died and left me an orphan. At 18, I ran away from my aunt's town to live in Chicago, dreaming to become a skilled cook. Now I work in the best French restaurant of the city, where I would love to move on from the dishwasher position to that of cook, but things don't always go as planned. I'm a solitary guy, barely average-looking and very shy, so I spend my free time vicariously living through the gay romances and BDSM books I read. My name is Alex Simmons, and I wish the fictions I read would turn out real.

2/ I Would Give Him The Moon
This is the story of Joshua and Liam.

Synopsis:
Joshua Pierce, CEO and heir of Pierce Constructions, is a successful business man. He turned what was a very profitable company into an empire that builds luxurious mansions and buildings throughout the USA and is about to expand his activity with a new division dedicated to small luxurious hotels. His favorite pastime? SEX. Sex with a capital S. Joshua is a gay Dominant and spends all his free time with his current Submissive between his playroom and the Black Diamond, a private club that indulges in BDSM and owned by one of his best friends. All this is a game for Joshua. He uses the Subs, enjoys their company for a few weeks or months and once he gets tired, he chooses another one. But at the age of nearly 28, he should start thinking about settling down. What would it take for him to do so? Is he ready to give up on his lifestyle? Certainly not...

Liam Reed, aged 20, recently obtained an Associate's degree in Business Administration and he is about to start an internship as an executive assistant in a building company. He shares an apartment with his one and only friend Shannon who is the total opposite to him. Shannon is loud, outgoing and an extrovert. Liam is quiet, shy and introvert. Shannon was a lazy dunce and lives from small jobs. Liam was the nerdy guy, focused on his studies and willing to work hard. Shannon has a very active sex life and he is bisexual. Liam is a virgin, refuses any thoughts of being gay, though he just believes himself asexual. What happens when he gets to meet the Big Boss in rather disastrous circumstances? What is this weird electricity that runs through his body when he briefly locks eyes with the tall man?

3/ Twisted Moon
This is the story of Camden and Noah.

Synopsis:
My name is Camden and my friends categorize me as a sadist. A sadistic Dominant. I need to get this anger within out and I do so by inflicting mental and physical pain to my Submissives. And yet the moment I get the best kicks is through the aftercare I dispense. My soul is twisted. My past is twisted.

My name is Noah. I'm a homeless teenager who ran away from a homophobic family who never loved me because of what I supposedly did to my twin sister. I need pain to soothe my troubled mind. So I self-harm. My soul is twisted. My past is twisted.

4/ The Darker Side Of The Moon
This is a spin-off story of the series. This is the story of missing Jeremy.

Synopsis:
Sometimes you just don't need a vile family or to be beaten by your parents or an overly strict childhood to become a bad guy. Sometimes you just have it in you.

Contrary to many delinquents, I never had to face anything like that. My parents lived well off. They loved me like parents are supposed to love their children; they cherished me and educated me well. I never really lacked anything, but I was attracted to bad guys. I just had it in me.

Well that was until I met the right persons. Aaron Cox was one of them. He introduced me to a lifestyle that filled my need for guidance, my lack of authority and my lust for sex. And thanks to him I met the man who changed my life.

However good things never last. My name is Jeremy and I'm going to tell you the short story of my life.

5/ Eclipe of the Moon
This is the first out of three books for Aaron. This one covers all the period that goes from the Doms' 16th birthday (with flashbacks of their childhood) until the moment he became a Dominant.

6/ Rise Of The Moon
This second book will start when Aaron is about to become a Mater Dom, then cover his move to Chicago and the birth of the Black Moon and the Black Diamond, until he returns from New York in August 2015.

7/ 314 Moons & More To Come Moons
In this third book, it will be time for the Master Dom to settle down and finally find love.

8/ Twisted Moon 2
This second book for Daddy and Baby Boy will resume their story where I left it in chapter 84. It will cross over Aaron's second book but in a different way.

9/ A Master Dom's Diary
The title might change considering what I recently planned for this book. This one will be in Aaron's, Kayden's and their Sub's POV, and bring closure to the series. It's going to be another hell of a ride and will also disclose most of Ivan's diaries.

10/ He Gave Me The Moon
Sequel to Joshua and Liam's story.

One Shots of Black Moon
As the title says it, it's a book of one-shots that I will add when I have time and inspiration.

Published on 28 December 2021

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

202K 1.9K 24
Thanks for all the support! Love you all
3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...
3.4K 121 9
What if error made his way to the backrooms after trying to kill himself in the void? Let see if he get out or not This is an Fgod fanfic and you all...
1.5M 64.3K 15
[Book 7] Akin prides himself in taming beasts, but when he comes across a monster that's been kicked one too many times, he finds the challenge he's...