Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨38✨

4.6K 270 66
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next day,Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go on shopping after college so Jimin also tagged along with them. Yoongi was busy so he couldn't join them. The three boys were in the car going towards the mall. Taehyung was sitting in the passenger seat while Jimin was sitting in the back seat and Jungkook as always was driving the car with his one hand while holding the blue haired boy's hand with his other hand.

Taehyung really loves it. His heart always do flips whenever the brunette suddenly peck his hand or squeeze it to grab his attention.

The two best friends were talking non- stop about some things and Jungkook was sulking coz his baby was not giving him attention. He squeezed his hand but Taehyung was so busy with his bestie that he didn't notice it and kept talking. This made Jungkook to pout even more.

'' You guys are talking like you haven't met each other from years. I am also here, how can you ignore me like I don't even exist?'' Jungkook asked hiding his pout from Jimin. He don't want to look like a small child in front of anyone other than his baby.

'' We are best friends JK and best friends always talk like that even when they had meet just an hour ago.'' Jimin replied sassily.

'' You are Tae's best friend and I am his boyfriend. He should also give some of his attention to me. Don't you think so?'' Jungkook asked Jimin showing that he is mad at the blue haired boy.

'' Who said I don't give you attention? You are always there in my mind even when I am asleep.'' Taehyung replied to the brunette's complain but the brunette didn't buy that.

'' Jimin, Tell him I am not talking to him. Once he got his best friend he totally forgot about me.'' Jungkook said to Jimin.

'' Taetae, JK is mad at you. He don't wanna talk to you.'' Jimin repeated.

'' Aww.....my baby is mad. Don't be sad baby, I love you soooooo much that you don't need to ask for my attention. My focus is always on you.'' Taehyung tried to convince his sulking boyfriend. Jungkook was about to smile on the other's confession but don't want to let his baby go so easily so he controlled himself and kept a sulking face.

'' Jimin, tall him that I am not a baby.'' Jungkook said to Jimin who was silently enjoying the drama.

'' Taetae, he is not a baby.'' Jimin said to his friend.

'' I am sorry....please baby. Don't be mad at Taetae.'' Taehyung acted cute and showed his puppy eyes.

'' Jimin, tell him, his puppy eyes wont work on me.'' It was hard for Jungkook not to coo at the other's cuteness. He really can't resist his puppy eyes so he decided not to look at the blue haired boy's face.

'' Taetae, your puppy eyes wont work on him.'' Jimin repeated again and Taehyung glared at him.

'' I have ears Chim, I can listen.'' Taehyung scoffed and Jimin felt offended.

'' Why are you getting angry on me? Don't let your frustration out on me. I am doing what your boyfriend is saying me to do.'' Jimin scoffed and sat back on the seat comfortably while Taehyung was confused what to do now. His boyfriend was mad at him and now, Jimin is also angry with him.

When he couldn't understand what to do, he went for the last option he had on his mind. He leaned towards the brunette and kissed his cheek softly. The brunette couldn't control his wide smile which adored his lips and reached his eyes as soon as the blue haired boy's lips touched the skin of his cheek.

'' Okay okay.....don't ignore me again.'' The brunette said when he noticed the pouting face of his baby. Taehyung's face immediately lit up at the brunette's comment.

'' You are not mad at me anymore?'' Taehyung asked innocently.

'' How can I be mad at my cute baby?'' Jungkook answered with a smile. Taehyung's smile widened at that. Jimin, who was looking at the whole drama boredly now spoke up.

'' Oh God, How can people be this fool in love? This is so annoying.'' Jimin said sarcastically.

'' This is not annoying Okay, this is cute, but you will not understand it now.'' Taehyung replied back and Jimin rolled his eyes at that.

They all reached the mall bickering about what is cute and what is innocent. They all went inside the mall and Taehyung became excited as soon as he saw the Gucci shop. His eyes went big in excitement and Jungkook looked confusedly at him.

'' Gucci is his first love. You came later JK.'' Jimin said when he noticed the brunette's confused face and the brunette couldn't control from getting jealous of a brand. A fucking clothing and accessories brand, but what can we say, he is badly, madly and deadly in love with the blue haired boy and can't tolerate that Taehyung love someone other than him, even if it is just a brand.

'' JK...let's go there.'' Taehyung pulled a reluctant Jungkook with him towards the shop and Jungkook decided that he hate Gucci now.

They all went inside and Taehyung and Jimin started going through the clothes they will be buying. Taehyung is really a very fashionable boy who likes to wear what's trending. He chose some clothes but his eyes landed on a jacket. The helper there was showing that jacket to a girl who took it in her hand to analyze it closely. Taehyung decided that he is gonna buy that.

He went towards that helper and asked for the jacket.

''I am sorry sir, but it was the last piece and that ma'am has already selected it. I can't do anything. You can ask her if she can give it to you.'' That boy said pointing towards the girl who has the jacket with her.

'' See, I can pay you twice the price, but want that jacket.'' Taehyung offered. Its not like that Taehyung like to show off money or something, its just that, that jacket has something in it that made the blue haired boy to buy it at any cost.

''I am really sorry sir, I can't do anything now. She has already selected it.'' The boy said and Taehyung pouted. Jungkook also came to him when he saw the blue haired boy talking to that boy.

'' What happened baby?'' Jungkook asked him placing his hand on the back of the blue haired boy who was pouting like a child lost his favourite toy.

'' I want that Jacket but they say that it was the last piece.'' Taehyung replied still looking at the jacket in the girls hand who was standing backfacing him a little far away.

'' You can buy something else baby. There are so many other Jackets out there.'' Jungkook tried to console him.

'' No, I want that Jacket only.'' Taehyung was being stubborn now.

'' Okay, lets talk to that girl then.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. They both went to that girl who was talking to someone.

'' Excuse me!'' Jungkook said politely and the girl turned around. Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise when he saw who the girl was.

'' Hey JK....What a pleasant surprise.'' The girl said surprised and immediately hugged the brunette who was shocked a bit at the sudden move while Taehyung frowned at that. The brunette hesitantly hugged him back and pulled back immediately.

'' Hey Lisa.....what are you doing in Seattle.'' Jungkook ask the girl who was still clinging to him While Jimin and Taehyung were looking suspiciously at the girl.

'' You know that I am the only heir of my father's empire so I am here to study business.'' Lisa told proudly and Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other with a ' a show off bitch' look.

'' Really....I never thought we will meet here.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung squeezed his hand to remind him that they were also there.

'' Oh sorry....Tae, meet my school friend Lisa, and Lisa, this is my boyfriend Kim Taehyung and that's Jimin, his best friend.'' Jungkook introduced them. Lisa's face turned sour at the mention of 'Boyfriend' but she immediately covered it with a fake smile but the sharp eyes of two detectives, ie; Taehyung and Jimin saw it clearly and Taehyung cling more onto his boyfriend's arm to show Lisa.

'' Hi Taehyung, Hi Jimin....Its nice to meet you.'' Lisa tried to act polite.

'' Same here....'' Jimin said in a clod tone. He didn't like the girl even a bit. Her intentions were not seeming good.

'' Hey Lisa.....I want a favour from you. Actually Tae really liked that jacket in your hand and he want to buy it. If you don't mind, can you give it to him.'' Jungkook said when he remembered why they were here to talk to her. Lisa looked at the Jacket and back at Jungkook.

'' Actually.....I also loved this jacket very much, but its okay If you want to buy it.'' Lisa said to Jungkook with an innocent face. Jungkook smiled at her.

'' Thank you s...''

'' No thank you Lisa, I don't want it anymore.'' Taehyung cut the brunette in between. He didn't like the way Lisa was looking and talking to Jungkook and now, he don't want to take any favour from that girl, scratch that, he don't want to meet her again. A sudden feeling of hatred develop in the blue haired boy's heart for her.

'' But baby, you were being so stubborn to buy it a few minutes ago.'' Jungkook said when he heard the brunette denying Lisa's favour.

'' I don't like the Jacket anymore. Actually I don't like this place anymore. Let's go somewhere else.'' Taehyung said and Jungkook and Jimin looked at him In disbelief. There eyes went big when Taehyung told that he don't like the place anymore. He is Kim Taehyung, The Gucci boy and he is saying he don't like it anymore. It was nothing normal for them.

'' What?...Does two horns grew on my head?'' Taehyung asked irritated at the look his boyfriend and his bestfriend were giving him.

'' N-No....I m-mean are you sure you wanna go somewhere else?...I m-mean is it for real?'' Jungkook asked confusedly.

'' Did I say it in some alien language?...'' Taehyung asked again. His irritation level increasing continuously in the presence of Lisa. He don't want to see her face.

'' Okay....l-lets go.'' Jimin said this time to calm his best friend who was looking like he will murder anyone if someone tried to talk to him.

'' Yes baby...lets go. Bye Lisa.'' Jungkook said turning around.

'' Bye JK....see you around.''

The last sentence of Lisa angered Taehyung even more. Why does she want to see his boyfriend around?...Doesn't she have some other work to do?....The blue haired boy glared to his boyfriend who couldn't understand what happened to his cute and bubbly boyfriend in just a few minutes that he is ready to kill anyone.

'' W-What happened b-baby?...why are you glaring at me?'' Jungkook asked scared. The Jeon Jungkook, who is the heartthrob of the college, a boy with whom no one dares to mess was scared of his boyfriend. It was really a sight to see.

'' Bye JK....see you around...Huh!!...Like you are going to meet her again. or are you?'' Taehyung asked angrily. He don't know why that girl's every sentence and every action was flashing in his mind and making him more angry. He wanted to throw everything.

'' What?....I-I mean....are you by any chance feeling jealous?'' Jungkook was amused now. He want to tease his baby more.

'' Can't I?...she was literally clinging to you.'' Taehyung scoffed again.

'' Don't be jealous baby. she is always like that.'' Jungkook tried to calm his boyfriend but his attempt made him even more furious.

'' You mean, whenever she used to meet you, she used to throw herself on you?'' Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow and Jungkook looked at Jimin with a ' Help me, please' look but the latter shrugged and mind his own business. He don't want to be the next target of Taehyung's wrath.

'' No baby....I mean we used to be good friends. So we used to...you know...greet warmly to each other.'' Jungkook tried to sound decent.

''You mean you used to hug each and every friend of yours like that?'' Taehyung asked again. Jungkook smiled at his baby's innocent threatful glare. He back hugged him to calm him down but Taehyung fought to get out of his hold.

'' Go and hug those friends of yours, leave me.'' Taehyung said fighting to get out of the other's embrace but the brunette tightened his hold even more.

'' They are my fiends Tae, and you, you are my love, my reason to live. You are the reason behind my every smile. You are my comfort, my home where I will come back to eventually. You don't need to be jealous of anyone because nobody can take your place.'' Jungkook said smoothly without missing a beat and Taehyung stopped fighting to get out of the other's hold.

His heart was beating fastly and he knew that whatever the brunette was saying was true. He trust him.

'' I love you Tae, only you and for ever.'' Jungkook said further and Taehyung leaned onto the hard chest of the brunette and closed his eyes in satisfaction.

'' Oh God......why the fuck did I decided to come with you. I am feeling so single now.'' Jimin said dramatically and they all laughed and continued to shop.

( Its not only you Jimin......Taekook make me feel single too....lol)

___________________________

I am back with another update.

Please Vote and Comment.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 15.8K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
53.8K 6.1K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
124K 8.2K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
104K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...